Three Day Weekend Revisited

Story Info
He is 58. She is 61.
2.3k words
4.34
28.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to the positive feedback and good reviews I received from Literotica Readers I decided to edit my first story and add the finish to the "Three Day Weekend." Day 1. Feedback is always appreciated.

*

I just returned from the most incredible three day weekend. I would have never imagined having so much fun, getting to know someone so well and experiencing the most fantastic sex.

I met Della online over 3 years ago. We chatted so many times that we really got to know each other really well. At first our conversations were mostly about family and life in general. I am 58, about 6 feet tall and weigh 190 for those interested. She is 61, 5 foot 5 inches, medium build, a little older, which just means she has lived life and had a good head on her shoulders. Della was a widow, her husband having died 4 or 5 years before we met. She was a good woman who had a good relationship with her husband and I liked the fact she didn't carry a lot of that "all men are jerks" baggage so many women seem to relish.

We developed a good friendship and I learned to have a lot of respect for her. She was a grandmother and a good one. Things were not always easy for her but she stood tall in this thing we call "life".

Finally, after two or three months, we finally talked about sex. Wow, just reading her typed words turned me on. She admitted that she had a vibrator and masturbated frequently. What a turn on! A woman in her 60's who was not just smart and pretty but still loved sex. One time she told me she fantasized about going for a drive and giving me a blow job while I drove. She said she would love to experience me coming in her mouth. My pants got tight while I sat at my computer reading her words. Would she really? I mean, wow, she was a very attractive woman with mouthwatering breasts and sexy lips. I couldn't stop rubbing my cock just thinking about it.

Della met me at the Providence Airport. I must admit my heart was racing a little bit when she got off the plane. Would she like me? Would she look like she did in the pics she sent. I was in for a great surprise. I saw her first and all those fears fell aside quickly. She was absolutely beautiful! We both embraced in one long incredible hug, like two best friends who had not seen each other in years. Her body was warm and I felt her big soft breasts against my chest. I found myself getting aroused but didn't say anything. Did she feel the hardness in my pants when we hugged so close. If she did, she did not say.

She was wearing a pretty blue sundress and her hair was up in a bun. It showed off the features of her face and I was involuntarily smiling at her every-time she flashed her pretty smile at me. Her dress stopped just about her knees and I couldn't but help looking at her shapely legs. She was wearing sandals and I could tell she dressed quite fashionable. I could not help but wonder what she was wearing underneath.

Now no matter how much you talk about sex online there are still no shortcuts to romance. I was determined not to just take her back to the motel and have sex with her. I wanted to win Della's heart and her trust.

The first thing we did was to throw her bags in my trunk and head off to a great Providence restaurant. This is where we soon found out how much we enjoyed each others company. The food was great. We held hands and made a game out of trying to sneak kisses when the waiter was not around. I thanked her profusely for having the courage to come all the way to Providence to meet me. It was only two o'clock in the warm afternoon after we were done eating so I went for a sure thing...I invited her to the Providence Place Mall. I know women love to shop and it was a chance for us to chat and get to know each other better.

When we passed the bookstore she told me I should go inside because she wanted to visit Victoria's Secret and didn't want me to know what she was planning. I got an instant twitch in my pants and didn't argue with her. We agreed to meet in one hour in the food court. As I turned to go into the bookstore she patted my butt. I turned and she winked at me. We both laughed. I knew this was going to be a good weekend.

After what seemed forever but was probably only 30-45 minutes she caught up with me in the bookstore. She had a couple of Victoria's Secret bags and a grin on her face. It was time to go back to the Motel and check-in. On the elevator up to our room we kissed and made out like a couple of teen-agers.

Finally we arrived in our room. It was beautiful. A queen size bed, table and two chairs, a flat screen television and a large window that we could look out and see the city. What a view.

She was slightly tired and suggested we take a shower. Now for the first time I started to feel nervous. It had been so long for me. Could I get hard? Would I cum to quickly? Later she told me she had her own fears. Fears about sex being painful, fears about not being "good enough" in bed. She was no teen-ager and she had a few extra pounds that she was very self-conscious of. We both kept these thoughts to ourselves and discovered they were not worth worrying about.

When we got into the bathroom Della took the lead and started unbuttoning her blouse. I felt my pulse start to race. After she took off her blouse I was delighted with the sight of her sexy pink bra. Even though it had no padding it showed an ample amount of cleavage. She then unzipped her pants and I thought I had better get moving and pulled my shirt over my head. She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me and then ran her hands over my chest.

It was now time for both of us to get naked. She lowered her pants over her curvy hips. She had the most perfect hourglass figure. I caught my breath when she reached up and unhooked her bra that fastened in the front. Humina humina. Her tits were perfect!!! Her nipples had my name written on them and I immediately attached my mouth to one of them while gently pulling on the other nipple with my hand. Della obviously liked my attention but turned and started the water running. After a minute she bent over to make sure the water was warm enough to get in. I got an eyeful of the most perfect heart-shaped ass. My cock started to twitch.

Once in the shower we wrapped our arms around each and let the hot water flow over our bodies. I reached for the soap and she let me wash her soft beautiful flesh. I was in heaven. Her breasts were full and felt incredible in my hands when I washed one and squeezed the other. This had gone on for about 10 minutes when I dropped the soap. It fell behind her so she had to turn her back to me to bend over and pic it up. On purpose she took her time so I could get an eyeful of her shapely ass.

I moved forward so my cock was rubbing up against her butt. She took one hand and placed it on the side of the tub and the other on the shower pipe to stabilize herself. She purposely moved her sexy bum bum around till my engorged cock was right at the entrance of her love-starved pussy. I pushed in very slowly and gently. Her pussy was so warm and wet. We both let out a moan at the same time.

Her pussy was so tight I said, "Don't move. Don't move". It felt so good I was afraid I was going to cum right then and there. I wanted it to last.

Della said, "Your wish is my command" and just froze there in that position, bent over, butt up in the air, my cock buried deep inside.

Then I started moving in and out very slowly. She was a beautiful woman and I was making love to her. If I thought I was going to cum I stopped moving. Then I would pick up the rhythm again.

This went on for several minutes until the water was starting to get cold. We stopped and dried each other off and went and laid down on the bed. She looked absolutely delicious laying there on her back with her legs slightly spread waiting for me. Now was time for me to do something I had fantasized about doing since she had sent me those sexy R rated pics. I laid on the bed between her legs and spread them apart so I had full access to her mouthwatering pussy.

Of course I could not just dive right in. I had to torture her for a couple of minutes while kissing the insides of both of her thighs. Finally I started planting butterfly kisses around her pussy lips. Della started to squirm a little, so ever-so-gently I stuck out my tongue and touched her clit. Her entire body shivered. I could tell she loved it. I was thinking how delicious her pussy was. I kissed and licked, kissed and licked her pussy for over 10-15 minutes.

All the while she was running her hands through my hair. When I looked up I saw her pinching both nipples and then squeezing her tits. That really turns me on.

Then she said, "Oh Michael, I am sorry I am taking so long to cum".

I told her, "Don't worry Della, I could lick your pussy forever!"

She smiled and let her head drop back to just enjoy her body being spoiled by a man who thought the world of her. The moans she was making were telling me I was doing something right.

Then it happened. She let out a loud slow moan and her hips came up while she pushed my head down on her pussy. This went on for a minute or two then she pushed my head away, crossed her legs and started laughing.

"That was great Michael", she said. She was still breathing heavy but she had that content look on her face.

I crawled up next to her and we wrapped our arms around each other and just soft kissed for awhile. Finally, Della sat up and told me to sit tight she had a surprise for me. She grabbed the bag from shopping and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out wearing this most beautiful matching bra and panties. They were red and silky. The bra pushed up her tits and made them look bigger than her C-cup tits were already. Her panties were the boycut style and they showed off her heart-shaped ass perfectly. I was almost drooling. She did a slow pirouette both ways, with her hands on her hair and her butt sticking out.

Then she bent over facing me at the foot of the bed.

"Do you like, Michael?" she said.

"I like I like!" I responded.

She crawled back into bed and started kissing my neck and chest. Then she sat up, crossed her leg over me and straddled my cock. I could feel the silkiness of her panties and even though they were only a couple of millimeters thick they might as well have been a brick wall. I wanted back in her pussy so bad. She said that she wanted to give my cock a panty massage. She would hump my cock and could feel my woody against her clit through her panties.

What a sight. Bella sat up straight and started moving back and forth slowly. I just laid there feasting my eyes on her huge mouthwatering tits and enjoying the friction of her panties against my rock hard cock. She started moaning and when I put my hands on her hips to push her down on me she leaned over and kissed me hard. I was breathing hard and I think she could tell I was close to cumming.

She quickly jumped up and said, "hold on". She then removed her panties and got back on top of me but this time her ass was facing me.

"Do you like my butt Michael?" "Do you think it is sexy?", she said as she rocked back and forth torturing me by not letting me inside her.

Either she was dripping pussy juices or I had more pre-cum then I thought but either way the feeling was so great I was about to blow. Finally she moved just enough so that my blood engorged cock entered her hot tight but wet pussy.

She let out a moan and cried out, "Cum for me Michael". "Cum NOW!"

She didn't have to tell me. I let out a cry of ecstasy that must have lasted half a minute. Every muscle of mine went into hyper contraction. I was having spasms for I don't know how long.

After a couple of minutes she moved off me and we cuddled for awhile and just talked. Then she rolled over on her side, took my arm and put it around her. We laid there like spoons, my spent cock against the softness of her ass.

She turned her head toward me and said, "Michael, do you remember when we were online and I fantasized about you cumming in my mouth?"

"Yes, of course I remember", I said.

She kissed me and said "Good". Then we both fell asleep.