3 Days In

Story Info
Making love before he leaves.
1.7k words
4.54
40.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days in, and Sierra's body still would not let her forget the ache inside of her that needed to be filled was going to go untouched for eleven more days. A balmy August air flowing throughout the house warmed her and left a glossy sheen on her copper skin, but its temperature was still not warm enough to make her forget she was sleeping alone. Every shift in position brought her extra-sensitive nipples against their satin sheets, where she could still smell the scent of his body from their most recent night of love. As her long legs twisted in the covers spilling onto the floor, her restless feelings multiplied, and soon she discovered that the pillow top cover could not pacify her while memories of the love she and Henry had recently made raced through her mind.

A smile made her button nose crinkle when she thought about his holding onto her thick, inky black, coarse curls while he lapped the sweet sweat from her collarbone. His feather soft salty blonde hair had tickled her shoulders, and tasted like sunshine and cinnamon on her lips. And so it began. The familiarity of the sinking softness of their marital bed carrying them leagues below, into a world where time ceased to exist. Love skin-to-skin, two halves made whole, working themselves into one another. Henry, being the breast man that he was, toyed with her chocolate kisses nipples inside of his mouth. For five minutes all Sienna could do was hold on to his shoulders, while he held her close and practiced the pattern she knew from experience that he would surely repeat inside of her when he was done. She marveled at the strength of his arms while he controlled her so effortlessly towards soaking the fingers he had now placed just outside of her inner honeyed walls.

Despite her pleasure, Sienna could not but help feel a twinge of pain in her heart as their lovemaking unfolded. She knew Henry well enough to know that her beloved was trying to lessen the pain of their impending separation. After 12 years together they still mourned their absences, and celebrated their homecomings together. So in order to do her part, she buried her torrent of pouts and sadness in order to not make the burden any heavier. When his lips began to claim hers in earnest, she felt her legs being spread a little roughly. It excited her very much to be in his capable hands again, so she arched her back in appreciation. In reward, she decided to play underneath his earlobe. A spot as she, as his partner and longtime lover, knew led directly to his rapidly filling cock.

Henry, in the meantime, was being a very naughty boy. In addition, to having open her innermost folds to his gaze, and having held them there for several minutes while he memorized every part. He was a faithful man, an older man who had already seen his fill of strange sex, but making love to his wife had surpassed it all. Just touching her made him feel right, and he was deeply in love. His memories of their time together would have to sustain him over the days and weeks on tour to come.

Realizing Sienna was arched and open for him, nipples shinning in the moonlight, while she waited for him to come inside snapped him out of his reverie. Gently placing her arms above her head, he slid in between her legs with his entire body. Working as one, her legs spread open to the sky needing his touch. Henry placed his thumb at the top of her small opening, and ran it through her to the bottom in circular motion to loosen her inner muscles clenching- for their mutual pleasure. In response, Sienna gave a sigh and briefly squeezed the digit inside of her with ecstasy. He continued to tenderly touch her inside. She made have been its originator, but over the time that they had been together he had become its owner. Previously unknown to her, his wife was multi-orgasmic- a fact he often used against her (for her own good) whenever he could get in this position. As tempting as it was to him, to make her a slave to his mouth, fingers, and tongue over and over again, he knew their time together would not be sufficient. The softness of her curves and pouty lips almost made him release on her, but he took a breath at the moment of distress and paused. Sienna silently smiled in her victory. Mr. Self-control was not immune to her charms.

Henry could feel their time together coming to a close, it was time to cross the last barrier between them. Making sure to look Sienna in her eyes while he did it, he pointed his weeping manhood towards his wife's pussy and began to filler her up. As a security professional, and longtime martial artist, he had been trained to remain calm under stressful conditions. But his experiences had never prepared him for the intense feelings of love, possession, and lust that he felt when he looked at her. In his heart this was his home, and he would be missing it every day until he was back in it. With one strong push, he sank himself down deep to his hilt. Then he settled in it, and held himself still to revel in the occasion. In response, Sienna gave a guttural moan in his ear and opened her legs wider- like he knew his good girl would.

Sienna was in bliss. Henry had made sure she was leaking wet before he entered her, and her pussy had hungrily pulled him in when he had signaled it was time to enter. As a reward, she had felt a small orgasm run along the bottom of her love canal. In the back of her mind she knew that his was also the fertile time of her cycle, so the lining of her womb was softer and stickier than normal. But she gladly surrendered all of her concerns about any child they might make. Henry always pulled out. Peaking between her curvy thighs, turned out to be a bad idea. She could feel the most incredible feelings happening below, but when she realized her husband had begun to stir her pussy while playing with her clit she immediately came again.

Too desperate to keep loving her, Henry did not pause while Sienna melted in his arms. He rode out her orgasm, gritting his teeth against the onslaught of love water and soft woman covering him. Knowing his time was fast approaching, he softly tapped Sienna's ample bottom as part of a long running signal between them. She pouted as she turned, but wiggled her behind at him in invitation to finish in her. Not hesitating for a moment after she settled down, he leveled his cock to her pussy. Once he was sure his aim was true, and he would not be hurting her, firmly he and grabbed handfuls of ass and thrust into her waiting vagina. Her previous cum, and her warmth on his cock made him swell. Sienna squirmed on his new width. She knew he was close. Slowly, but with building speed, he pushed and pulled her ass off of his cock. Sienna started cumming almost immediately, but had long since been trained to survive multiple orgasms with her husband. Henry could not believe the way their love making felt- a little bit felt like none, and hours of this would only make him want more. Their love was a drug.

After five minutes, of cumming like that Sienna went limp. Henry could, and did, do whatever her liked with her body- once again his supremacy over her sex had been proven. Being able to fuck his wife limp over and over again, had made him feel strong, but the heavy/tight feeling in his balls let him know he was anything but in control. Soon, he would need to release and he wasn't sure where it would be. Sienna was right, he always pulled out or wore a condom, but he hadn't planned on doing either today. It was long past time for her to become his woman by taking his seed, at least one time. At least that is what he reasoned in his head, as he sped towards his completion. Determined to show her that he wasn't done making her cum yet- he spit on her asshole. Sienna's head snapped up, and then fell again. Quietly she mumbled, "Again, baby, I can't...". He shooed her fears and softly worked his middle finger into her quivering hole. He held his hips still as he worked his digit into the knuckle. Sienna gave a lusty cry, and relaxed her hole like they practiced many times before. It was time to ride.

Sienna's favorite thing was to watch Henry cum because she had brought him pleasure. Sometimes she would just walk into a room and suck him, until is cum ran down her throat just to see him weak and helpless as her hands. It reassured her that he was not immune to their chemistry either. As her husband worked to find his release in her pussy, his fingers delicately teased her back pucker. Once she rediscovered her clitoris in her sexual haze, Henry felt the first chamber in his balls load. Panicked, he briefly considered trying to pull out, but then Sienna pushed her ass back on his fingers and released a warm stream of sex on his cock- and all thoughts of leaving her body (even for a second) were gone. Gaining speed and strength on his thrusts, he laid on top of her body to make her feel every bit of him. And then suddenly it arrived.

Instinctualy, Henry pulled Sienna's legs apart even further as he made his final push inside. Out the corner of his eye, saw her wedding ring finger among those clenching the sheets. In order to show her how much he had been filling her up he thrust his fingers and cock into her at the same time. His finger diddled her ass, but his cock swollen and exploded in her pussy, instantly making her cum as her muscles worked to push his seed deep inside. His announcement of his "arrival" was followed by long minutes of getting every last once of nut out of his dick into her womb. It was a new sensation for both of them to remain this close while they came together, and they both realized that it had become their new mutual addiction.