3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
747 Followers

"Yeah fuck me in the ass now and get it over with." Kat heard her let out a sigh.

"You know there are hundreds of acres out here to hide the body." Abbey bit her lip.

"Don't temp me. Which dress do you think I should wear the red or the blue?" Kat asked. Abbey knew which two she meant because all her other dresses where formal white or sexy black.

"The blue matches your eyes." Abbey smiled. She wished she had the twin's bright blue eyes.

"Who you talking to?" Alex said as he popped back in the door.

"Kitty Kat." Abbey smiled.

"Tell him I said what's up mother fucker." Kat said on the other end of the phone, apparently able to hear Alex. Kat and Alex had a weird relationship. They fought like cats and dogs most of the time but if shit ever hit the fan they both knew they could count on the other. Jo often joked that it was sexual tension, just lock them in a room together and they either kill each other or fuck the hell out of each other, or kill each other by fucking to the death.

"She says hi." Abbey grinned censoring her message.

"Pussy." Kitty laughed. Abbey giggled as well as she lost the phone. It slid down and fell between her breasts.

"Oops." Abbey laughed. "Bubba can you get that, my nails are wet." She looked up at him and down at her tits. Alex shook his head and grinned walking over he stuck his hands between her tits, she felt his fingers fiddle around inside of her cleavage as he pulled it out.

"Thanks." Abbey smiled at Alex and took it back in her hand but keeping her fingers out. "Sorry I dropped the phone." She said putting it back to her ear.

"All good." Kitty said.

"You should wear those blue earrings and necklace your mom gave you also." Abbey added.

"I am going to jump in the shower before dinner." Alex said.

"Okay." Abbey smiled at him. He leaned down and gave her a little peck which made Abbey fill warm inside.

"Well I will let you go get ready." Abbey smiled as she watched her brother leave the room.

"Okay later Tits." Kitty said calling her by the nickname she had given Abbey since she had the biggest breasts out of all the girls.

"Later Kit Kat." Abbey said hanging up the phone and blew off her nails before putting the nail polish away. It would take Alex a few minutes to get his stuff before he jumped in the shower.

Abbey waited until he did and went over and locked her bedroom door. She grabbed her chair and slid it over and sat down as she pulled out the nail and sat it on the desk and peeked in on her brother as he was starting to run the shower. She, like him let it warm up a bit first. She watched him strip out of his work clothes, biting her lip as he pulled off his undershirt. Abbey grinned as he undid his belt and let his work pants fall he reached down and took of his socks. She felt her heart pounding. And for the grand finale she thought. Off came his boxers, his cock dangling about. A smile crossed her face.

She had thought about telling Candy about the hole she had found but this was her little secret. This was the time she got to see her brother's thick cock. She watched it dangle about as he gathered up his clothes and opened up the hamper but he stopped for a second as he set his clothes in the hamper and pulled something out.

It took her a second to recognize that it was her silk panties. The ones she had worn that night she had let him take pictures of her. They had done a few photo shoots afterwards. She had even let him take nude pictures of her out on the boat dock. She felt so naughty being naked outside. But not since that night had he gotten to dry hump him. They hadn't taken any more pictures since he had hooked up with Candy. He raised her panties up, she couldn't see to where though. Was he sniffing them she thought? He reached down and began to stroke his cock.

"Oh my...." Abbey giggled under her breath. She had seen him hard a couple of times in the morning but she had never seen him jack off in the bathroom before. It didn't take him long to get hard as he did. She began to touch herself, reaching up her skirt. Pulling her panties aside and running her finger between her puffy outer lips to her clit between, a soft moan escaping her lips.

"Jack off for me you dirty boy." Abbey giggled. Alex brought her panties back down into view. Taking them in hand he wrapped them around the head of his cock and pulled them back gripping them at his shaft and began to stroke his cock again. "Wow." She giggled as she began to rub herself harder. She knew how good the silk felt on her pussy as she had often rubbed herself with them on but she could only imagine how it felt on his rock hard dick. She just hoped he didn't rip them from the way he was stretching them over his dick. Candy had obviously blue balled him she thought.

Alex reached down and cupped his balls, caressing and playing with his sac. She swore it looked like he had two golf balls in hand. She wanted to touch it. She would be happy just jacking him off. She could feel moistness on her finger tips as they sometimes brushed her lips.

A few second later Alex let go of his balls and began to stroke his cock faster. He slouched over gripping the counter as he made several small hard jerks at his cock, no doubt filling her panties with his baby butter. He used her panties to wipe up the rest then picked up his dirty clothes and put her panties back under to hide the evidence. She grinned as a thought crossed her mind. She waited for him to get in the shower and then went out into the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Alex is the shower curtain closed, I got to pee." Abbey said.

"Yeah." Alex yelled over the shower.

"You could have used moms you know." Alex said as she entered.

"Sorry I really had to go." Abbey lied. "No peeking."

"You neither." Alex replied. Yeah a little late to tell her that she thought. She sat on the toilet and forced herself to pee. As she did she leaned over a bit and dug through the hamper till she found what she was looking for. It wasn't too hard considering how squishy her panties were.

"Okay I am done." Abbey said as she pulled the panties she was wearing up.

"Don't flush the..." Alex said but by then she had already done it.

"Abbey." Alex yelled from behind the door as he got a blast of cold water.

"Sorry I forgot." Abbey darted back to her bedroom with her panties in hand and closed the door. She opened up her panties, looking at the white liquid within. It looked like hand soap but it sure as hell didn't smell like it.

"Fuck that's a lot." Abbey said though she wasn't sure how much a guy was supposed to cum. She reached out and touched it and rubbed some between her fingers. It was so sticky and warm. She wondered what it tasted like. She felt so dirty as she thought about it, tasting her brother's cum. Candy had told her that she used to let her Ex cum in her mouth and that she swallowed it. She said she didn't much care for the taste of it but she would rather swallow then get cum on her clothes and in her hair. Abbey scooped up some on her fingers and touched it with her tongue getting a little taste as she smacked her lips. It wasn't bad as she had heard, a little salty. She took her finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. She couldn't believe she was eating her brothers cum or that she liked it.

Abbey grinned as she looked down at her panties. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off and pulled the cum soaked panties on. She felt the warm dampness of his cum immediately. She looked in the mirror and gave her pussy a little rub feeling the moist sticky cum against her pussy. She knew it was wrong but it felt so good having her brothers cum on her, she saw a little squishing out the side as she rubbed herself. She quickly scooped it up and put it to her fingers. Suddenly a knock came at the door. She barely had time to pull her skirt down.

"Knock, knock." Jo said as she walked in. "What are you up to?" She said looking at Abbey just standing there.

"Nothing." Abbey shrugged. Jo leaned in and gave her a little peck on the lips. Even after Jo had come out of the closet Abbey hadn't taken long to go back to kissing her on the lips like she did with all the family. She had gotten a giggle out of it the first couple of times, thinking she kissed a lesbian even if it was an innocent peck.

"Have you been eating potato chips or something?" Jo said licking her lips. It took everything in Abbey not to burst out laughing, thinking her lesbo cousin had just tasted her brother's cum on her lips. She wondered if Jo knew what it was; what she would do about it.

"Popcorn, me and Candy where watching a movie." Abbey said pointing to the almost empty bag.

"She here?" Jo asked.

"No she left a little while ago." Abbey shrugged.

"Good, I like the girl but her and Alex can be a little sickening." Jo teased. Since Alex was spending more time with Candy, Jo and Abbey had gotten a little closer since their best buds where off with each other not to mention Jo had taught Abbey a few things.

"Tell me about it." Abbey giggled.

"I take it Alex is in the shower?" Jo asked as she plopped down on the bed.

"Yeah." Abbey nodded.

"Cool since we got time, can you do my hair?" Jo smiled.

"Sure." Abbey said. Jo pulled her hair out of her ponytail. She got on the bed and sat behind Jo playing with her gorgeous red hair. Abbey was glad she hadn't gone all butch dyke and chopped it all off. As she sat there doing Jo's hair she could feel Alex's cum rubbing against her pussy every time she moved. She felt so naughty just sitting there talking to Jo with her panties full of her brothers cum.

"Dropped something." Jo bent down for a second picking up her old panties and twirled them playfully around her finger, the ones she had been masturbating in while watching Alex.

"Jo, you ever smell a girls panties?" Abbey asked thinking about her brother.

"What?" Jo giggled

"Just something I heard guys do, I was just curious." Abbey shrugged.

"Not really, let's see what all the fuss is about." Jo put Abbie's panties to her face.

"Jo, don't sniff mine." Jo said reaching for them as Jo held her off.

"Smells like someone has been a naughty girl." Jo teased, Abbey blushed not sure if she could actually smell she had been masturbating or was just teasing.

"Give me those." Abbey said snatching them away, though a little aroused by the fact that Jo had smelt them.

"I prefer the real thing anyways." Jo grinned as they both giggled.

One Week Later

Abigail sat on her bed with a pillow against the headboard, her private drawing pad in her lap as she looked down at the dirty magazine admiring the guy's rock hard cock as sketched him, Imagining the feel of it in her hands. She half wished she had a live model. She had thought about asking Alex to model for her since she had done it for him but as long as he and Candice where together she doubted he would say yes. She jumped a little as her phone rang, looking down she saw it was Candy.

"Hello." Abbey smiled.

"Hey girlfriend what's up? You try to call me earlier?" Candy said. Abbey could hear they were in car.

"Just wanted to call and tell your ass to stop dialing me." Abbey laughed. "It's really getting out of hand, I am thinking about getting a restraining order for your ass." She teased; Candy's had a habit of accidently butt dialing the last number she called.

"Oh, Shit I am sorry." Candy laughed. "I Ass Dialed Abbey." Abbey heard Alex's laugh in the background.

"So how was the movie?" Abbey asked.

"Good, you should have come with us."

"And watch you and my brother make out, I am good." Abbey laughed.

"Where heading back to my house now." Candy said. Abbey could almost picture her grinning.

"Well I will let you go then, have fun, remember to use plenty of lube." Abbey teased knowing her brother would get lucky tonight if Candy kept her word.

"Abbey." Candy laughed.

"Later Candies." Abbey smiled.

"By sweetie." Candy replied and hung up. Abbey went back to drawing her guy which was as close to having any cock of her own tonight. At least she would be able to get details tomorrow. She finished the sketch of the guy and flipped through the magazine and found another hunk to draw. She was about halfway through when her phone rang. It was Candy again. She answered it but it was no surprise when all she heard was noise. She was about to hang up when she heard Candy moan softly. Shit they were having sex. Abbey almost busted up laughing. She covered the mouth piece with her thumb as she listened in on them.

Alex

Alex kissed down Candy's neck making his way down to her breast as she lay there enjoying the feel of his hands and lips on her body. She already had her shirt off but still had her bra on. She had nice full grapefruit sized tits, each a nice handful. His hand slid behind her and undid her bra with ease and he pulled it down and began to run his tongue around her red puffy areolas, while his hand softly caressed the other one. He softly kissed her nipple while he looked up at her. She was grinning down at him as he began to suck on them, one then the other. She ran her fingers through his hair pushing his head down. He knew what she wanted but he would take his sweet time getting there as he began to kiss her stomach slowly working his way down. Alex had spoiled her a little when it came to going down on her.

"Let's get you out of these pants." Alex grinned unbuttoning them and sliding them off of her.

"Sounds good to me." As he tossed them aside she more than eagerly pulled off her panties. Alex tossed her pants aside as they landed on the edge of the bed instead of the floor like he had planned. He leaned back down and began to kiss up her thigh teasing her a little more. Then he went to her pussy and began to kiss at her vulva.

"You're such a fucking clit tease." Candy grinned at him as she began to play with her hair.

"You know you love it." Alex tickled his nose on her clit making her jump a little and laugh. He spread her tight little hole open as he began at lick at her lips, running his tongue up and down her inner lips before sliding in between.

"Damn you're good at eating pussy." Candy moaned tugging her hair as she moaned.

Abbey

"Lick that pussy Bubba." Abbey laid there rubbing her pussy with her eyes closed having ditched her own panties. She rubbed her clit slowly trying to picture what was going on. The phone seemed farther away now but Candy was being very loud as Alex ate her. Abbey could only wonder what it was like but Candy said it was better than sex.

"Fuck that feels good, eat my pussy Alex." Candy moaned. Abbey grinned. "Lick my clit, make me cum baby." Damn Alex had her going Abbey thought rubbing her pussy faster as she bit her bottom lip. Fuck she wished she was there watching at the very least as her brother ate out their cousin.

"Oh fuck don't stop, I am about to cum." Candy said loudly. Abbey rubbed herself faster, pressing against her clit harder as she imagined her brother eating her pussy out as well. Not yet Abbey thought wanting to cum with her cousin. It didn't take Abbey long to catch up to her cousin as she lay there panting and whimpering under her breath.

"Oh fuck, yes. I'm cumming." Candy yelled; me too, Abbey thought as she squinted her face and bit her lip.

"I take it you liked that." Alex said. Abbey found herself shaking her own head.

"Always." Candy giggled.

"Don't suppose I could ask you to do me?" Alex asked.

"No I want to do something different tonight." Candy said. Abbey giggled under her breath.

"Like?" Her brother said a little puzzled.

"Me." Candy said. Abbey smiled. They were totally about to fuck.

"You serious." Alex seemed a little surprised.

"Yeah, lay down." Candy said.

Alex

"No need to tell me twice." Alex lay down on his back as she pulled his pants and boxers off. His cock was rock hard by now. He couldn't believe she was finally going to let him inside her tight little pussy.

"There is a condom in my wallet." He said looking down at his pants.

"No its okay, just promise you won't cum inside me." She tossed his pants off the bed.

"Okay." He smiled

"Just need a little lube." Candy said as she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a bottle and began to pour it over his dick which rested on his stomach.

"Just a little?" Alex teased.

"Okay maybe a little more." Candy said pouring more on. "Don't want to waste it all, Its Kitty's."

"Do I want to ask?" Alex laughed knowing Kitty wasn't shy about sex and liked to try new things.

"Probably not." Candy giggled putting the bottle on the table and climbed on top of him. She grabbed his dick stroking it a little to rub the lube all over it. Before placing the head of his cock against her pussy and pushing, she rubbed her slimy lubed hand over her pussy lips, just to ensure she was wet enough.

"Fuck this is a big dick." Candy said as she rubbed the head of his cock.

"Take all the time you need as that actually feels kind of nice." Alex said enjoying the sensation of his cock head between her pussy lips.

"Oh it's going in there." She laughed as she slowly pushed him into her grunting as she did. Slowly she began to fuck him as she shimmied down onto his cock with each thrust. It was hard to believe she wasn't a virgin as her pussy was really tight around his cock. He ran his hands over her petite body.

"Damn." Alex grunted as his cock pushed in and out of her pussy as she slowly fucked him, getting a feel for his huge cock stretching her pussy.

"I could get used to this." Candy smiled.

"That's good to know because I am hoping we could do this more often." Alex rubbed his hand over her thighs.

"As long as I get to be on top for a while." She winked.

"So you just want me to lay here while you have your way with me." Alex teased.

"Basically." Candy shook her head teasingly.

"Well at least the view is nice." Alex ran his hands over her body as he cupped her tit with one hand and her ass with the other.

"Damn right it is." Candy began to fuck him faster as he looked down at her pussy spread around his cock. She closed her eyes and tossed her hands back behind her head smiling as she moaned.

Abbey

Abbey rubbed her pussy trying to imagine Candy's naked petite body on top of her brothers much bigger frame, riding him like some stallion. For some reason she pictured Candice wearing a cowgirl hat. Abbey sat up and grabbed her pillow folding in and putting between her legs as she began grinding her pussy against it, rocking her hips, as she listened to Candy moan. She rocked her hips back and forth slowly wishing it was Alex as she reached back down and kept playing with her pussy.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Alex said.

"Thank you bubba." Abbey said forgetting for a second that he was talking to Candy. She listened to them fuck and moan as she fucked her pillow making her bed rock. She hoped like hell mom was sound asleep. Abbey lay down on the bed as she clenched the pillow between her legs and kept humping the hell out of as she lay there listening.

Alex

Alex wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her close and kissed her deeply while he squeezed her soft ass with his other hand before giving her a little smack on the ass. She was having no problem taking his cock now as she rode the hell out of it. He began to thrust his hips up into her now. Alex knew it wouldn't be long before he would cum. He didn't want to stop but he knew if he didn't he would cum inside her.

"I am going to Cum." Alex grunted.

"Okay." Candy hopped off and pulled his cock from her tight pussy. "I will finish you off with my mouth." She said as she began to suck on the head of his cock and stroked his shaft, cranking her wrist as she did as if polishing it. It felt so damn good. Alex couldn't believe she was sucking him after his cock had been deep inside of her pussy but then she had never been shy about kissing after he had gone down on her.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
747 Followers