3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers

"Oh Fuck." Alex said as he began to shoot his load into her mouth.

Abbey

Abbey whimpered as she orgasmed for the second time tonight grinding into the pillow, though she imagined letting Alex shot his baby batter deep inside her pussy not in her mouth. She would so let him do that if he wanted. She rolled over and lay there panting as she listened in on them.

"Fuck you came a lot." Candy coughed.

"Sorry." Alex laughed

"It's okay you know I don't mind swallowing." Candy laughed.

"Okay I hate to sound like a guy, but mom will be home in about thirty minutes so get your shit and go." Candy laughed.

Though Aunt Maggie knew that Alex and Candy had been seeing each other, Abbey was sure she would not be okay with her perfect girl next door daughter fucking her own cousin.

"Mind if I use your shower first." Alex laughed. Fuck Abbey thought no peep show tonight.

"I guess." Candy teased.

"Okay be out in a second." Alex made his exit, Abbey sighed about to hang up the phone since the show was over when she heard a noise on the other end. "Love you."

"Love you to sweetie." Candy replied.

"Hello Abbey." Candice's voice said. Abbey's heart jumped into her throat. She almost hung up but she knew she had been caught.

"Hey." Abbey said nervously.

"So I take it you heard us." Candy said in a chipper voice.

"Some of it, so how was it?" Abbey smiled.

"Girl I wanted to join your brother in the shower but I can't feel my legs." Candy laughed.

"That good?" Abbey giggled.

"Better." Candy sighed. Abbey could picture her laying there twirling her hair around her finger enjoying the afterglow.

"So you plan on doing it again?" Abbey asked.

"Hell yes. So did you enjoy listening to us?" Candy teased her.

"Candy." Abbey could feel herself blushing.

"What, I don't mind if you did." Candy joked. "Admit it if he wasn't our brother you would totally fuck him." Candy whispered.

"Maybe." Abbey bit her lip.

"You know you would, naughty girl." Candy laughed.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

WHERE ARE THE RATING STARS??!! They have not appeared for the last two chapters, and I wanna give my Five**5**Star rating...this is so good...cannot wait for the others to get it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why can't I vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Pls keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Alex and Abbey

Your next publication should include Alex and Abbey finally having sex.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Just A Little Nudge

Don't mean to rush but hurry along with next chapter. I'm an old man would hate to drop dead and miss something.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories