3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers

"Come in." His sister Abbey said from the other side. He entered to find her walking around in a nice demi bra and a pair of panties.

"That was fast." Alex said referring to the shower she had taken.

"Just had to wash my hair, I shaved and all last night." Abbey smiled toweling off her hair.

"I just came to get some clothes and hop in the shower." Alex walked over to his bag but looked back at Abbey, admiring her short curvy figure. It was going to be a long summer he thought.

"Okay." Abbey smiled putting the towel on her bed and picking up a pair of jeans.

"Those Candice's jeans?" Alex said recognizing them, having pulled them off his cousin once or twice before.

"Yeah she gave them to me." Abbey smiled.

"Can you even fit in them?" Alex teased.

"Watch me." Abbey said as she began to shimmy into the Jeans, and then jump up and down when they got to her hips making her tits bounce about in her demi bra. Damn he missed this he thought. "See told you." She said finally getting them on though they were tight as hell on her.

"I will be out in a little bit." Alex smiled checking her bubble butt out as she turned to grab her shirt.

"Okay." She smiled. Alex made a quick exit to the shower.

Summer 1998

"Come on mom." Nicolette said helping her mom out of the elevator and into the hotel hallway. Both of them where hammered off their asses. Mom a little more so, Nicky had had more than her fair share as well but after four years of college she had a slightly better immunity. It was nice to have a few drinks with mom. She knew that next weekend after they went back home she would be leaving for good to start her life after college. They had spent the day visiting grandma and grandpa and would be driving back in the morning.

"Sorry, I think I had a little too much to drink sweetie." Her mom Liz laughed as she stumbled a little.

"Maybe just a little." Nicky laughed as they got to the door and she began to dig through her purse. "You got the card key?" she looked at mom.

"I thought you grabbed it." Mom frowned.

"Oh shit." Nicky laughed. "Let's see if Alex is still awake. We can crash with him tonight"

"You can go get a new key." Mom laughed.

"The room is your name and I don't think I can drag you back down stairs and back up again." Nicky smiled at that and as plastered as she was, she really didn't want to go all the way back down and up again. The room her and Mom had been sharing was a two bedroom; Nicky was supposed to share with Abbey and Alex but dad had cancelled coming with them due to work, though Nicky wondered if it was just to get out of having to deal with his mother and father in law, so Mom had gave Alex the single bedroom and Abbey had decided to crash with Candy and Kitty downstairs.

"Fair enough." Mom smiled. They walked over to the door and Knocked. Nicky was glad when Alex answered the door a second later.

"Hey handsome someone call room service about two sexy brunettes." Nicky grinned at Alex.

"We got locked out, can we crash in here tonight." Mom smiled.

"Yeah sure." Alex helped with his mother putting his arm around her and helping her into the room, taking over for his sister.

"I ever tell you what a handsome boy you are, you look so much like your father when we first meet." Mom said looking at Alex. Yep she was plastered, she was always really flirty when drunk, more so then usual anyways.

"Come on mom, let's get you in bed." Alex said walking toward the bed.

"Oh you're going to get me in bed, naughty boy." She giggled as she touched his chest. Nicky tried her best not to laugh.

"Thanks bubba." Nicky bent over taking off her heels. She noticed Alex looking down her dress at her hanging tits as she did. Feeling her hanging tits jiggled in her bra as she fought off the straps.

"Why don't you give momma a kiss baby?" His mom said as she touched his chin and laid one on him. Alex was a little stunned as he stood there froze for a second until he felt her hand grab his ass. He pushed her away as gently as he could.

"Mom." Nicky laughed.

"What." She said looking back at her. "Oh you want a kiss him." Mom teased, Nicky shook her head. "You should he is a really good kisser."

"Oh I am so going to have fun with this tomorrow when you're sober." Nicky said helping Alex sit her on the bed. Mom fell backwards as her tits jiggled about in her top; it reminded Nicky of someone falling on a water bed.

"Can you get her tucked in I got to piss something bad." Nicky said not waiting for a response as she took off for the bathroom.

"Yeah sure." Alex shrugged.

"Let's get your shoes off." Alex said about ready to bend down. Nicky went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet and began to piss like she had been holding it all night long as a steady stream hit the bowl. She half wished she could have the room alone with Alex. Ever since she and he had masturbated together she hadn't been able to get his cock out of her head. She hadn't dared do it again with mom, dad, and sis in the house and found it hard to get him alone which was probably for the best considering some of the things she had thought about doing with her little brother and his big dick. She knew it was fucked up to think about her brother like this but she couldn't help it.

When she finally finished pissing she wiped herself getting a little excited as her hand brushed her clit which was a little aroused from sitting there thinking about Alex's cock. She stood up and flushed the toilet and headed back out into the bedroom find Alex tucking mom into bed.

"Thanks again bubba." Nicky smiled at him.

"No problem." He smiled as he walked around the bed. Mom began to snore.

"Well that didn't take long." Nicky laughed.

"I will take the floor." Alex shrugged about to go grab a pillow.

"Don't be silly the bed is plenty big enough." She smiled. "...If you don't mind sleeping with two beautiful women."

"I got to be more specific when I make my birthday wishes." Alex shrugged, Nicky playfully smacked his arm.

"Can I borrow a shirt or something?" Nicky said.

"Yeah sure." Alex went over to his bag rummaging through it until he found a tank top and passed over. "Here you go..." He froze as Nicky was pulling off her shirt and stood there in nothing on top but a bra. Nicky grinned.

"Can you unzip me Sweetheart?" Nicky smiled and turned around she wore a tight skirt, with a zipper along her ass crack.

"Yeah." Alex came up behind her touching the small of her back as he found the zipper; giving it a little tug it didn't go anywhere.

"It's a little old; you really got to pull on it." Nicky grinned. She felt him put his hand on her hip to hold the skirt and slowly pull at the zipper as it began to give, his hand running along her ass crack as he slowly revealed her ass which except for a thong was completely bare. When he had unzipped it she let it drop to the floor. "And unsnap please." She said looking over her shoulder. He gladly undid her bra. It was one of the many things she had taught him how to do, mostly because she had trouble undoing them herself and she teased if he could undo hers he could undo any bra. Nicky turned and let the bra drop giving him a good look at her breasts and winking at him before sliding on the shirt.

"Okay you in first in case I got to get up and piss again." Nicky grinned.

"And no trying to peek on me when I am asleep." Nicky said as she walked over toward the bed noticing him looking at her ass cheeks which peeked out from under the shirt. Truth told she wouldn't mind if he did.

"As long as you promise the same." Alex teased climbing into bed pulling off his sweat shirt leaving him in just his boxers as he made a spot for himself next to their passed out mother. Nicky almost licked her lips as she looked at his shirtless chest. She crawled into bed, turning off the bedside light and turned on the television which they watched for a bit before drifting off to sleep.

Nicky was in twilight sleep as she rolled over and snuggled up to her brother. She let her leg run up her leg when she felt it brush against his cock and felt his erection. She felt herself quickly snap back to reality as she sat up on her arm looking at him. He was totally out of it and hadn't noticed her leg rub against him. She decided to take a little peek.

She pulled the covers off of her and him and then slowly lifted his boxers until she could see inside and grinned as she saw his big thick hard cock in the dim light. She looked over at mom who had her back turned to them and smiled as she slowly slid her hand inside and touched his thick meat. It felt so hard and yet soft to the touch at the same time. She slowly wrapped her fingers around it as she began to run her hand up and down his shaft. After a few seconds she could feel a few drops of precum on her forearm as it brushed the head.

"What or you doing?" Alex said quietly as he woke up and looked down at his crotch and then at her; he was obviously startled as he had woke up from a dead sleep to find his sisters hand around his cock.

"What does it feel like?" She whispered softly as she put one finger from her other hand to her mouth and went back to stroking him slowly.

"What about mom?" He said more mouthing it then actually saying anything.

"She is passed out but I will stop if you want me to." Nicky gave him a devious grin. Alex shook his head no. "Good." Nicky said. She pulled the covers back up some before pulling his cock out of his boxers, adjusted her grip and began to stroke him as she got closer to him till her nose was almost against his cheek. "That feel good; your sister stroking your big dick?" She whispered in his ear. She felt so dirty, touching his cock, especially with mom right there in the bed next to them.

Nicky felt her other hand brush his and she took it and guided him to her pussy. She laid her hand over his and showed him how she liked to be rubbed as she kept stroking his cock. His hand felt so good against her aching pussy. She moaned slightly under her breath as she began to really work her wrist as she stroked her cock.

"My pussy feel good li'l bro?" Nicky said softly into his ear. He shook his head in response. "Put your hand in my panties." Alex slowly slid his hand down into her panties and cupped her pussy and began to rub at her bald twat. He let one finger slide between her mounds as he began to caress her clit. Not a total novice she thought as she closed her eyes for a second enjoying his hand at her pussy while she worked his dick. She used her left hand to pull down one side of the tank top she wore and pull out her tit and motioned for him to play with it. Alex grinned as he reached over and touched it softly caressing her breast. It felt so good him touching her, her hand around his big cock. The thought of mom rolling over any second and catching them made it even more exciting.

She half wondered what mom would do. As drunk as she was and the way she was hitting on Alex Nicky wondered if she just might join them. Nicky wanted more; no needed more. She knew she couldn't fuck him; even she wasn't ready to cross that line, at least not yet. That and the motion of her mounting him like she wanted to would no doubt wake mom. She knew what she could do instead.

"You want me to show you how good I am at sucking dick li'l bro?" Nicky teased, she could see Alex was a little hesitant.

"Okay." He smiled. She pulled the cover up slid down under them and got her brother to spread his legs. The light from the TV shining through the cover was just enough for her to make out the silhouette of his thick cock in her little tent. She grabbed him, ran her tongue along the bottom of his cock, up and down along the thick ridge up to his head and back down. She let her other hand grope his balls feeling his soft sac and his precious testicles inside. If only they were shaved she thought, she would so like to suck on them as well though she had more than enough to suck on she thought and almost went cross eyed as she looked at the big cock in front of her nose. She ran her tongue back up to his head, across the tip of the dick; tasting of few drops of pre cum that had built up at the tip. She swirled her tongue around it. She could hear her brother let out a little grunt.

Nicky teased his cock for a while before she closed her mouth around the head. While most girls didn't much care for giving head Nicky was a cock whore, she loved the taste of a guy's meat in her mouth. She slowly began to work his head with her lips and tongue. She could hear her brother from time to time make a noise but he was doing his damn best not to wake mom. His hand ran down and stroked her hair. He didn't try to push her down on his cock like most guys not that she minded but was a little glad considering the monster in front of her.

Nicky moved her lips down filling her mouth with thick meat. She could feel his head hitting the back of her throat. His cock head bumping her uvula. She made a slight gagging noise with each thrust of his cock into her mouth. Alex put one of his legs up and lifted the cover letting more light in as he looked at her taking his cock. She winked at him as she kept sucking him having half of his thick man meat in her mouth. She tried to force more down but couldn't get to much more in before she let out a cough covering his balls with spittle. Fuck he was so thick.

She froze as she felt movement beside her as mom shifted. Nicky laid there frozen with her brother's dick in her mouth. It was only for several seconds as mom rolled onto her belly but as she lay there with her brother's cock in her mouth it seemed like an eternity. After mom didn't move again, she went back to sucking deciding to not try and deep throat him again. She knew she should probably stop before they did wake up mom but she couldn't.

If mom hadn't been here she wouldn't stop until she had as much cock in her mouth as possible. Instead she began to stoke his cock with one hand while she bobbed her head on the rest, using her hand as an extension of her mouth as she polished his cock with her own saliva. She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of his cock as she sucked him. This was finally enough to take him over the edge as she felt him shoot into the back of her throat. She felt blast after blast of hot thick semen coat her insides. It was too much to take as she felt it go up her nose. She pulled his cock back and let him fill her mouth as she stroked him wiping away the cum as it ran out her nose. She milked him dry trying to get every last drop. When she was finally done she crawled back up beside him, wiped her mouth and kissed his cheek.

"So what you think?" She whispered in his ear.

"I have the best big sister ever." He said softly with a grin.

"Damn right you do." Nicky smiled with a little laugh. "We better get some sleep."

"Okay." Alex nodded.

"Good night sweetie." Nicky winked.

"Good night beautiful." Alex leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

Elizabeth

Liz laid there as she listened to her daughter suck her sons cock. She knew it was wrong and she should stop them but was it any different than what she and Maggie had done when they were teenagers. Instead of stopping them she lay there listening pretending to be asleep while she rubbed her pussy softly. If she wasn't married hell she might have joined them. Show her daughter how it is really done she thought. She wouldn't let them get too far she told herself but she wasn't going to spoil their fun.

Summer 2000

Alex stepped out of the shower after having taken care to trim himself up down there as well as reliving his blue balls. He toweled off and got dressed and grabbed his tooth brush out of his shaving kit and quickly brushed his teeth. He heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." Alex said.

"Hey." Jo smiled as she came in.

"Well don't we look nice." Alex teased as he put his tooth brush away. Her hair was done up in a braid and she was wearing lip gloss. There was something different about her eyes as well though Alex wasn't sure what.

"Oh hush." Jo smiled.

"Abbey's work?" Alex asked.

"Yeah." Jo smiled. Abbey was one of the few that is able to get Jo to try on make up or let her do her hair or anything remotely girly. Of course Abbey was hard to say no to. He always thought she should go into sales. She could sell a jet ski to a desert nomad with those puppy dog eyes of hers.

"So you about ready to head out?" Jo smiled.

"Just about." Alex smiled. "Ready to see your mom and sis?"

"Very much so." Jo nodded with a smile. "Afterwards you don't mind if I tag along when you go see Candy and Kitty do you?"

"No not at all." Alex shrugged knowing she would be glad to see Candy and Kitty as well. Jo and Candy had always been friendly to each other but had grown even closer since he and Candy had dated. Kitty her Ex and her had managed to patch things up since Kitty had become best friends with Jo's Sister Isabelle and had looked out for Izzy during their senior year which was the fastest way to earn Jo's trust. Alex always thought it was a weird friendship the delinquent Katherine and the nerd Isabelle but it worked. Mostly because Kitty knew at the end of the day Izzy wouldn't bullshit her like all of the other so called friends and keep her out of trouble and Izzy got to live a little on the wild side and hang out with the cool girls.

"Think you two will try and hook back up?" Jo grinned.

"Abbey wouldn't say what but she knew something; I have a feeling we won't this time." Alex shrugged. He knew he probably could have gotten her to tell him if he pushed a little but he rather Candy tell him what was up.

"You always expect the worst Alex." Jo smiled.

"Which is why I am so happy all the time, I am always surprised that things aren't as bad as I imagined them to be." Alex laughed.

"I bet you twenty you and Candy get back together." Jo grinned.

"Fine you're on." It was a win win for Alex. Either he got the girl or he won the bet. A small part of him kind of hoped he didn't hook back up with Candy as he thought about what Nicolette had said, about letting him fuck her but he did want Candy back, rather they were boyfriend and girlfriend or fuck buddies or whatever they were, he did care for and love Candy.

Alex went and said goodbye to everyone and then they made their way out to his SUV. Joanna insisted on taking the keys and jumped in the driver's seat since Alex had driven all morning.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers
12