3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never told me?" Liz said feeling a little hurt. Not because of what Vicky had done but she hadn't felt like she could have told Liz. Hell Liz might have given Vicky her blessing. Hell knows she had wanted to fuck Alex for so long herself now.

"I wasn't sure how to tell my best friend that I was banging her son." Vicky shrugged. "You're not mad are you?"

"No sweetheart." Liz reached over and touched Vicky hand and gave it a little squeeze. Even after twenty years they still stole little touches every now and then. "So how was he?" Liz grinned as she let her hand slide away slowly letting her fingers trace over Vicky hand.

"The first time wasn't too bad; he was a virgin then and didn't have much of a clue about what he was doing?" Vicky smiled as she took another bite of her food.

"You were his first." Liz grinned. Liz was wet as hell now.

"Yes." Vicky nodded. "The second time though, Oh My Fuck." She fanned herself again with her shirt.

"That good?" Liz grinned as she set her hand in her lap and softly touched herself through her scrubs. "So where did y'all do it."

"First time in my living room when the girls were sleeping but the second time was in the basement." Vicky smiled. The fact that Vicky had done it under Liz's roof made it all the hotter. Liz wondered what she would have done if she had come home to find them fucking. "Do you want details?"

"Yes." Liz let out a little moan.

"Tonight after I get off I will come over. The kids where talking about going to the movies so we should be alone." Vicky grinned. "Then I will tell you everything." She smiled at her. Liz felt Vicky's foot brush hers. "Then I will help you get off if you like." She added softly. Liz had to admit she had thought about it before, hooking back up with Vicky but hadn't been sure since so much time had passed and wondering what the kids would think if they found out, plus she needed time to grieve for Frank, for all his faults she loved the damn man. Vicky had been her shoulder to cry on then but now it seemed she wanted more.

Spring 1999

Victoria

Victoria found Alex in the basement shooting pool; he had the old jukebox her brother had bought when their favorite diner closed which had been Vicky's first job. She was surprised to find Alex home alone. His mom was at work and Abbey was off at Candy's which was a little surprising considering Candy had been spending a lot of time with Alex as of late. Vicky's daughter Joanna had track practice and Izzy was off tutoring one of her underclassmen. She got paid fairly decent thanks to Kitty putting in a good word for her with some of the parents in her upper class suburban neighborhood.

"Knock knock." Vicky grinned. It had too long since it had been just the two of them alone.

"Hey Aunt Vicky what are you doing here?" Alex said looking up at her.

"We have a dance appointment I believe." She teased.

"Sorry I should have called you; me and Emily broke up so I doubt I am going to the prom." Alex shrugged. She could tell he was feeling down. He was brooding. Alex was a lot like his dad like that, though he didn't take it out on other people and more often just beat himself up.

"Alexander are you going to tell me that a handsome guy like you can find a date to the prom." Vicky said as she put her arms behind her and leaned up against the pool table.

"It's just..." Alex began to say before she cut him off.

"Just nothing. I haven't been teaching you how to dance just so I can rub up against you; as much as I enjoy it. You and Joanna are going. It's your senior prom." Vicky poked him in the chest.

"I could go just to see you get Jo in a dress." Alex grinned.

"Deal." Vicky nodded. As much as her daughter objected Vicky knew she could get Joanna to go.

"So what is really on your mind sweetheart?" Vicky said, she could tell something else was bothering him.

"I have been thinking about not going to college and staying and help take care of mom. But mom wants me to go, but..." Alex shrugged putting the pool stick down.

"You feel like you will be letting her down if don't go but you feel like you'll be abandoning her if you do." Vicky said touching his hand.

"Yeah, any idea what I should do." Alex said looking at her as if she had the answers.

"No matter what I tell you, you will still do what you think is right but I think you should go." She smiled at him.

"Why?" Alex shrugged.

"Because it is what your mom and dad want for you, personally I can't wait for Jo to leave and have her own life and her own adventures. As much as I will miss her I have put too much on that girl, I think she raised Izzy more than I did." Vicky spent as much time with the girls as she could, but there were countless afternoons that she had left Jo in charge to make sure her and her sister ate dinner and did their homework. She wasn't worried about Jo going off to college and being able to take care of herself.

"That is what your mom wants for you, to go and live your life, maybe get a little education also." Vicky grinned at him as he sat up on the pool table beside her.

"I promise I will help your mom as much as can if you do go as long as you promise me you will at least think about going." Vicky put her arm around him.

"Okay." Alex nodded.

"While where talking about it I wanted to thank you for all you have done for Joanna and her coming out, I am glad she has had you through all of this." Vicky laid her head on his shoulder.

"What are friends for?" She felt him shrug.

"Yes but I still got to say thanks." She said and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"I suppose she told you about me, what I used to do for a living." Vicky grinned at him

"Yeah she did. Personally I think you could still do it you got the body for it." Alex said looking her over.

"Oh really?" Vicky laughed and gave him a playful push.

"I bet you really used to clean up." Alex grinned.

"You have no idea; I mean not as good as the big titty bimbos but I did okay." She smiled. She could have made more if she had escorted like the other girls but Vicky wasn't that kind of girl. "Well then how about I help take your mind off of Emily and College for a bit." Vicky grinned and took his hand leading him over to the big couch that sat off to one side, commonly referred to as the dog house by her brother Frank.

"What did you have in mind?" Alex said following behind.

"A private show. I did come here to dance. "Why don't you have a seat sweetheart?" She pushed him down onto the couch. She leaned over and began to shake her hips to the song on the jukebox as she ran her hands down his chest and stomach.

"To bad I forgot my wallet upstairs." Alex joked.

"Oh I am sure I can find other ways for you to tip me." She shimmed downward as she squatted and ran her hands along his legs and spread them.

"I thought you said we couldn't do that again?" Alex said a little surprised.

"Things change." She grinned. Vicky hadn't regretted sleeping with him. It was fear of what her brother would think if he found out, not to mention she was sure that Alex had a thing for her daughter Joanna. Now though Frank was dead and Joanna had come out of the closet.

"Any other Ideas for prom dates?" She said as slid her body up along his rubbing her breast up his stomach and along his chest.

"I don't really want to start a new relationship just so I have a date, but I thought maybe I could make it a family thing. Abbey and Izzy are going stag so I thought I might get them a corsage and dance with them, Jo too if you can get her to go. I just have fun with the girls who I really care about." Alex shrugged.

"From no date to three, there is the Alex I know." Vicky gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Just promise me you will give Izzy one slow dance." Vicky said licking his ear, knowing that would make Izzy's night. She knew Izzy had the biggest crush on Alex.

"I can do that." Alex grinned. "Unless you want to go."

"I think I am a little old to go to prom with you." Vicky said as she stood up and began to move as she popped button after button on her blouse.

"You never got to go to your own." Alex grinned.

"Yeah well I would have looked a little silly in a prom dress with my belly as big as it was." She smiled as she popped the last button of her shirt and pulled it open just a little teasingly.

"I noticed you and Candy been spending a lot of time together." Vicky grinned at him and turned her back.

"She is just someone to talk to after dad died." Alex shrugged.

"I can understand that." Vicky smiled over her shoulder pulled off her shirt and tossed it over her shoulder to him. Vicky and Liz had helped each other as well to deal with Frank dying.

"Jo tells me you are thinking about going back to school to become a caterer." Alex said catching her shirt. An old friend Janice had stolen her out of the upscale restaurant to work with her as a caterer which she had grown to love. It was nice to work different places and meet new people ever week though she still pulled shifts at one of the restaurants she used to work at as well. After a couple of months Janice had talked about making Vicky a partner in her business since she could run circles around the kids she had on staff and needed someone to expand the business.

"Yeah, I have been looking at it, but I would have to take a culinary classes and business classes. Plus I am not as young as I used to be." Vicky said as she slowly unzipped her skirt slowly revealing her ass. She was glad she wore some of her more sexy underwear today as she danced about in her bralette and thong with a matching garter and a pair of black stockings. The bralette barely covered her breasts and she knew her nipples where just peeking out of the tops but not totally showing, while her thong was about as small as you could buy. She hadn't planned on doing this but she always liked to feel sexy during their dance dates by wearing her sexist lingerie as he rubbed up against her.

"From where I am sitting you look plenty young enough to me." Alex grinned as she saw him give himself a little rub. He was a lot more confident now then he had been months ago when she had popped his cherry so to speak. "I think you should go for it."

"I am just not sure if I have what it takes." Vicky dropped the skirt and stepped out of it.

"I know you do. Tell you what you think about it, and I will think about going to college with Jo." Alex said.

"Deal." Vicky smiled as she grabbed her ass and spread her ass cheeks for him. It may not be as tight and firm as it was when she was younger but it still looked damn good for her age and Alex didn't seem to mind. She walked over to the nearby support beam and swung around it slowly. It was no stripper pole but it would do for what she wanted she thought.

"You can consider this an early graduation present." Vicky teased as she put her back against the beam and went down spreading her legs wide showing off her thong panties which just barely covered her pussy her red muff peeking out of the top.

"I have to say I really like this present. Even the gift wrapping." Alex joked, referring to her lingerie. She was glad he approved but the one rule when buying lingerie was it wasn't meant to stay on.

"To bad because the gift wrapping is coming off." Vicky grinned as she slid back up and reached behind her back and undid her bralette. She turned her back to him as she pulled it off teasing him as she turned around and swung it with one hand and covering herself with the other. She tossed him the bra and went back to her make shift pole. She cupped her breasts as she did a little walk around it as she held onto it as if she was doing a spin. She let her hand slide off one of her breast and quickly covered it with the other as she pressed against the beam and squeezed her tits against it as if it was a giant dick and she was giving it a tit job rubbing her small pert breasts against the smooth wood.

Vicky turned finally showing off her breasts and her now rock hard nipples. She pressed her back up against the banner as she tossed one hand behind her head sliding back down again as she gave one of her hard pink nipples a tug pulling at it till her small breast lifted and stretched her tit slightly before letting go of her nipple. Alex rubbed himself showing his approval as he adjusted the bulge in his pants.

Vicky let her hand slide down her body and touch her pussy which was wet as hell; as she rubbed her panties, her clit was throbbing. She didn't need him to eat her out to warm her up this time she thought. She wanted to go over there and ride him right now like she had months ago, to feel his fucking big cock back in her pussy.

Vicky slid back up again rubbing her ass against the beam and danced around it as she let one hand play at the strap on her thong pulling it down on her hip a little. She walked behind the beam and grabbed it and slid down spreading her legs to either side and began to grind her wet pussy against it. It actually felt pretty damn good she thought as she dry humped it; first rubbing her pussy up and down then in circles as she leaned back and ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at him. He was happy to sit and watch. He hadn't really gotten a good look at her body last time they had had sex, so now he got to see everything. She slid back up and walked toward him. She stopped a few inches from him and turned and bent over and pulled her panties down, showing him her ass and pussy. She had never felt so dirty in all her life dancing for her nephew. Alex could help but rub himself.

"This make you hard baby, seeing your Aunt's naked body?" Vicky said as she turned back toward him and slid into his lap.

"You tell me." Alex said as he grabbed her ass and pulled her close and rubbed himself against her pussy. Damn he was a lot more confident now and she liked it.

"Why don't I see for myself?" Vicky said as she undid his pants and unzipped him. She grabbed both sides of his pants and yanked them down some until his cock sprung out like a jack in the box. "Hello old friend." She grinned and took him in hand.

"I think he is glad to see you." Alex laughed at her comment.

"Then let me say hello." Vicky grabbed his dick and put one hand on his shoulder and began to rub her pussy against it giving him a different kind of pole dance as his shaft rubbed between her moist pussy lips and she glided up and down on it as she held the head tightly. Alex grabbed her waist to make sure she didn't fall backward as he began to thrust his hips lightly. She could feel her clit rubbing up against him. It actually felt pretty damn good she thought.

"I am guessing you couldn't do this when you were a stripper." Alex grinned.

"No but I wouldn't have anyways. This dance is reserved for people I love." Vicky smiled as she lay his cock against his stomach and ground against it as she let began to rub her breasts in his face. She could really feel his dick rubbing her clit now as she moved back and forth thrusting her hips.

"I love you too." Alex said as ran his hand up her back and across her hair and pulled her into a kiss, a very deep wet passionate kiss, their tongues and bodies rubbing against each other. She realized she did actually love him which is why this felt so right even though she was fucking her nephew. It had been so long since she had fucked someone she had actually loved and cared about. She felt Alex's hand caress her left tit as he began to kiss down her neck.

"Plus they had a no touching rule." Vicky said softly as she nipped playfully at his ear and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I think we are a little past no touching." Alex joked kissing down to her breasts where he played with one nipple while he sucked and licked at the other.

"Okay enough foreplay." She said as she slid off of him. "Stand up and get naked."

Alex smiled as he stood up and slid out of his pants. "That's it." Vicky said rubbing her pussy as she watched him undress as she grinned. Next came off his socks and then he pulled off his shirt.

"Auntie likes." Vicky grinned as she eyed him over. He looked like grade 'A' prime stud she thought as she licked her lips. She sat up wrapped her hand around his dick pulling him closer. She lay long ways on the couch on her back and spread her legs as he climbed onto the couch and slowly pushed into her; she bit down on her lip as his big dick pushed into her. Robert her last boyfriend had been nowhere near the man Alex was. Hell after Alex she had to go by a new dildo because the old one just didn't do it for her. She liked the way it filled her, stretching her pussy around it. She moaned as he slowly began to push into her pussy filling her. She felt her nails dig into the couch as he slowly began to fuck her. Last time she had been on top so she had been able to take it at her own pace but now she was taking his huge fucking cock at his as she began to moan and grunt with each thrust. She told her cunt it would get used to the size. But just as she thought she would, he picked up the pace a little as his cock began to bump into the back of her pussy. It wasn't an uncomfortable feeling though as it stretched her.

That was part of the reason she loved his big damn cock. It made her feel young again, like being fucked when she was a teenager; that odd mix of pain and pleasure as her pussy experienced cock the first few times. Not to mention she felt just as dirty, knowing she could be caught at any time like when she used to sneak around behind her parents backs. Hell it was worst now because he was her nephew. She wasn't supposed to want him like this but she did. She wanted him, no needed him inside of her. Plus they were doing it on the couch. Sex always felt dirtier out of the bedroom she thought.

"Fuck I love that big dick Sweetie." Vicky said as she grabbed his neck and kissed him. She let him fuck her for a few minutes. His stamina was a lot better she thought to herself as a smile crossed her lips.

"You sure no one will be home soon?" She grinned.

"Yeah." Alex grunted between strokes as he smiled at her.

"Good fuck me hard baby, I'm not one of your teenage girlfriends. I want you to fuck your dirty Aunt like the slut I am." Vicky grinned.

"Okay." Alex nodded and sat up and grabbed her hips pulling her close as he began to jack hammer into her as he held her thighs.

"Fuck." Vicky said as she arched her back. Damn he can go deeper she thought, as his cock was plowing straight into her and at a good pace. She reached down and rubbed herself. She was going to be sore later but it was so fucking worth it.

"That's it." Vicky said rubbing herself faster wondering who was going to get off first. She was almost disappointed when he pulled out.

"Turn over I want to see that sweet ass of yours Aunt Vicky." There was something in Alex's tone that made her tremble, being told what to do by her nephew. She didn't think she could feel any dirtier than earlier but as she got on all fours like a fucking dog she knew better now. She felt his hand grab her waist as he slowly slid into her and began to pump. He really began to go at it as he felt him grab a handful of her ass and give it as squeeze. She smiled as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Fuck that pussy big boy." Vicky said as she grabbed the arm rest with one hand. She felt her small tits jiggle as he pounded her pussy. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh and the sloshing of her pussy almost drowned out the juke box. His balls began to smack against her pussy with each deep thrust. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this good of a fucking or if she had ever been fucked this good at all, ever. Suddenly she felt him grab her garter straps and pull at them using them for hand holds as he pushed his dick deep into her.