3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky dug her short nails into the couch as she moaned and whimpered as she took his dick pounding against her cervix. Suddenly she felt a gush of fluid inside her pussy as he pushed deep into her and began to thrust into her slowly but deeply as he filled her with his hot baby batter. He came for what liked seemed forever before he finally pulled out of her.

"Fuck that was amazing." Alex said as he sat down on the couch. She turned and sat as well still feeling him in her pussy. It was sore but not in a bad way.

"I am glad you enjoyed it." She leaned her nude body up against him and kissed him before she laid her head on his chest. He put one arm around her and held her close for what seemed like a good minute or two before either one of them spoke.

"I wish we could stay here forever. Like this." She said as she listened to him breathe.

"I need to know Aunt Vicky, what is this..." Alex said.

"What do you mean?" She said looking up at him.

"Well I know we're more than Aunt and Nephew and you said the other time was going to be the last time, but..." Alex shrugged. "I don't want it to be the last time, but I also don't want us to be just fuck buddies."

"I am sorry Alex that is all we can ever be." Vicky said feeling a little sad as she sat up, here was a guy trying to give his heart to her, to make her feel loved and she couldn't take it. "You will meet other girls and have plenty of sex and forget all about this one day."

"No I am pretty sure fucking my hot ass aunt is something I will not forget." Alex smiled though Vicky could tell it was forced. Humor was a defense mechanism that ran in the family.

"My point is we can never have a relationship other than Aunt and Nephew." Vicky said as she touched his hand. "Not that the sex isn't a fun distraction but that is all it can ever be. "Believe me sweetheart there is nothing I like more then to wake up every day and find this lying in bed next to me." She smiled and reached over and gave his limp cock a little shake as a few droplets of post cum flew about. Fuck even soft his cock felt impressive in her hands.

"But that isn't how life works, we don't always get what we want and when we do sometimes it's only for a little while, so enjoy every fucking moment." She smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

"I will." Alex nodded accepting her decision, though a little part of her wished he would fight harder for her even though she was pushing him away.

Summer 1999

Vicky lay next to Liz as she held the large dildo by the base and drove it deep into her sister in laws pussy as she told Liz ever naughty detail of how she and Liz's son had fucked and how great his cock had felt inside of her pussy.

"I bet you wish this was your sons cock in your pussy don't you sis." Vicky teased as she rammed it in a little faster watching Liz's huge fucking tits jiggle against her pregnant belly.

"Oh yes." Liz moaned.

"I would love to see that. His cock deep in his mom's pussy, stretching you to you come on that big hard cock of his as he shoves it deep in the that pussy he came out of." Vicky said as she nibbled at Liz's ear. "Then him blowing his load in you. You would like that wouldn't you."

"More then you know." Liz moaned as she finally began to climax. Vicky fucked her slower with the dildo until Liz lay there panting. "Fuck that was great." Liz reached over and touched her cheek.

"I am glad you enjoyed it." Vicky smiled and leaned in and kissed her old lover. Feeling the old spark they once had beginning to rekindle an old fire in her. She didn't know what kind of relationship Liz wanted but any kind of relationship with her was better then what she had been given in the past. Only Jimmy and Liz had every loved her like she deserved. Jimmy had done it because they had had a daughter together but her and Liz had loved her without a reservation. Even after they had stopped having sex there was nothing Liz wouldn't do for her or her girls. When Vicky had gotten sick Liz had stayed there when her then boyfriend had left her. To be fair Alex would try if life was different but he was young and still had his life ahead of him. Alex had inherited his father's strong will and sense of honor but he had his mother's heart.

As Vicky lay there thinking she thought it was funny that Alex's cock had brought them back together. She didn't know if she would ever get to fuck Alex again but she knew if she ever did she would make sure that Liz got to enjoy Alex's cock as much as she did.

Summer 2000

Alex sat at the kitchen table playing chess with Izzy who was grinning at him waiting for him to make his move. He could still remember teaching her how to play though he missed the days when he could beat her so easily. They often played by email but he missed the face to face.

"You about ready to head out." Jo said with a smile having come back after talking with her mom in the living room.

"One second. I almost got her." Alex said looking at the board having her on the run. His dad always said one could tell a lot about a person's personality by how they played chess. Jo, when he could get her to play was fond of bold and rash moves, but she kept her queen back to guard the king. Alex was more strategic and always planed his moves in advance but wasn't afraid to go on the attack. Abbey was light hearted and played with very little strategy and often went with the first move that popped in her head but could pull stuff that would surprise even Alex sometimes. Izzy played very cautiously and was never really willing to sacrifice any piece, not even a pawn unless she could get one of his pieces. She would hold back and let him make his moves and then usually surprise him.

"She is probably letting you win." Jo grinned looking at the board.

"Am not." Izzy grinned.

"Check." Alex smiled and moved his bishop taking her queen.

"Checkmate." Izzy said as her knight took his bishop.

"Damn it." Alex said as Izzy took both their five bucks off the table.

"Thank you." She said folding up the money.

"Okay new game, strip poker." Alex joked.

"Alex." Izzy blushed as she bit her lip grinning at him and shaking her head.

"Count me in." Jo laughed.

"Okay now we can go." Alex said standing up.

"I will see you later sis." Jo kissed Izzy on the forehead and walked back into the living room."

"Bye Jo Jo." Izzy smiled.

"Later Izzy, don't forget to bring your bathing suit when you come over later." He walked around the table and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I won't." She said stealing a quick peck as he leaned back. She grinned and skipped to her room to put her money away. Alex grinned. He looked back at the board and knocked his king over. He wouldn't have taken her money or would have Jo slip it back later though he never would go easy on her and let her win.

Alex walked into the living room to find Jo saying goodbye to her mom.

"Bye Aunt Vicky." He said hugging his aunt warmly as he felt her hard nipples rub against his chest through her sundress.

"Later sweetheart." Vicky said hugging him back and giving him a little peck on the cheek.

"You're coming over later also right?" Alex smiled at Aunt Vicky.

"You know it, maybe lay out some and work on my tan." Aunt Vicky said looking down at her pale arms.

"You got a bikini Jo can borrow as well?" Alex grinned at Jo.

"I told your sister earlier. I don't like bikinis." Jo pouted.

"Why not you have a great body, you should show it off a little sweetheart." Aunt Vicky smiled at her daughter.

"You should really listen to your mother." Alex teased.

"I always feel like I am going to pop out of it, you know because I don't have any tits." Jo smirked looking at her nice firm breast.

"Sure you do there bite size." Alex teased as he walked behind her which got him an elbow to the stomach.

"Ouch." He said rubbing his gut. "Who is going to see if you do, I already seen your tits and the only other ones there will be the girls." He said. Jo had grown comfortable enough to change shirts and bras in front of him in their dorm room not to mention strip down to her panties. The only thing he hadn't seen is her pretty red muff.

"He has a point." Aunt Vicky teased looking at Jo. After a few more seconds of teasing Jo, and her finally giving in to at least try on a bikini, Alex and Jo headed out as Jo tossed Alex the keys so he could drive this time.

"Let's go see our exes." Alex grinned at Jo as they climbed in. Looking forward to seeing his cousins Candice and Katherine and his Aunt Margaret.

Franklin 1980

Frank sat at the bar of the strip club that was across from the cheap motel he had checked into, no surprise there he guessed wondering how much business got sent their way from the strip club. He might want to request fresh sheets he thought. He had come in here thinking it might get his mind off of everything but he had paid more attention to the booze in his hand then the tits on stage.

He had come home to find his wife having an affair with his sister. She had argued that he had slept with his sister in law Maggie, but she had known about that. Hell it had been her idea and she had been there for it. But he sure as hell didn't plan on joining his wife and his sister in bed. They had a huge argument and he had left despite her objections that him leaving was what had led to her needing to find someone to keep her company.

He had thought about it. He planned on getting out soon when his time was up and then maybe join the reserves so he could stay in one place and raise his family. Given his skills as a mechanic he was sure he would have no problem and could find full time work in the private sector.

He sighed as he rubbed his head. Frank and Liz had one kid and a kid on the way, he couldn't just forgive her but he couldn't leave her neither. He still loved her and he loved his daughter to death and couldn't wait to meet his son having wanted a boy for so long now. Given time maybe they could move past this. He finished his drink and paid his bill heading out and back to his hotel.

"Damn it Nightingale." He heard. He saw a girl pull away from some biker punk. Young lad with black hair which was sleeked back. He had a friend with him who was waiting while just sitting on a bike. Might be one of the guys who got his baby sister knocked up for all he knew which just made Frank even more eager to get involved.

"Let go of me." The girl said as she pulled away.

"Hey there a problem here." Frank said as he came up.

"This doesn't concern you pal, keep walking." The guy with the slick back hair said. He had to be just a kid, probably just starting in the club.

"I think it does, Pal." Frank said feeling a little more sober now ready for a fight. He needed something to punch to clear his head and these two would make excellent punching bags.

"You walk away if you know what's good for you." The boy said opening his jacket to show off a piece. Frank was sure that typically worked on most civilians.

"Whoa easy now." Frank put his hands up but used his left to bitch slap the boy, if he wanted to fight like a bitch he was going to be treated like a bitch, while Frank grabbed the gun with his right.

"Don't even think about it." He said pointing it at the guy on the bike who was reaching for a piece as well.

"Both of you get on your bikes and drive away." Frank motioned to the guy he had slapped but kept the gun pointed at the guy on the bike. He held the gun like a cop would, being trained by one so he was hoping that was enough to make them think twice before he had to shoot them. They quickly got on their bikes and drove away.

"Friends of yours." Frank said as he took out the clip and ejected the round. He would take it to some of dads old police buddies tomorrow and tell them what had happened. Hell knows he wouldn't keep it having who knows what kind of history behind it.

"Hardly. My boyfriend sent them to pick me up." She smirked.

"Walk you to your car?" Frank smiled and put the gun away and the clip in his pocket.

"Sure, I would like that." The girl smiled. He couldn't quite place her ethnicity maybe Native American but from where he didn't know.

"Frank Smith." Frank extended his hand as they began to walk.

"Nightingale." She said shaking his.

"I assume that is your stripper name." Frank grinned. At least it was better than Amber or Mercedes.

"No, but most people can't pronounce my real name." She smiled.

"Try me." Frank shrugged.

"yázhí sin chidí naatʼaʼí." She smirked afterwards already saying I told you so.

"Yep, not going to remember that." Frank laughed a little resisting a joke about buying a vowel.

"It means little song bird." She smiled. "So when I ran away from the reservation I started calling myself Nightingale and dropped the family name."

"You do know that the nightingale is not an American bird?" Frank smiled. Dad had been an avid bird watcher and still was, up in his cabin with mom.

"No I didn't, but my grandmother used to have a couple as pets." Nightingale smiled. "This is me." She said pointing at her nice ass Mustang. She must make really good money he thought. But he was sure her exotic looks helped a lot.

"Yeah, me two." Frank pointed at the motel.

"You're staying at the motel?" She smiled.

"For a few nights." Frank shrugged.

"Your wife kick you out or you left?" She grinned. He looked at her puzzled. "You took off your wedding ring but you weren't looking at the girls in the club. Hell you even turned me down when I offered you a dance." She smiled. He glanced down to notice the white ring around his finger. He hadn't really noticed her earlier when she had asked but then they all had asked at least once. He imagined she wasn't used to guys saying no to her.

"I caught her fooling around." Frank shrugged. Not really sure why he had told her, a complete stranger but it wasn't like she would tell anybody he knew.

"If you like I can keep you company, hell knows I probably shouldn't go home tonight if my boyfriend comes looking." She said. He began to object before she spoke up. "We can just talk if you like; you look like you need a friend tonight." She smiled.

Frank awoke in his hotel room from a drunken blur. He couldn't remember much of last night. He had gotten drunk as hell. Meet some chick, got in a fight, and came back here had a little bit more, but he never knew alcohol to hit him this damn bad he thought. He got up and staggered over to the counter where he had put his wallet and keys. The keys where gone. He looked through his wallet and found nothing. No credit cards, no cash, nothing but his driver's license, some pictures and a gold wedding ring that fell out, hitting the dresser. The chick had taken everything of value but left the ring. He took it as a sign that he needed to go home and patch things up with his wife somehow as he slid it back on.

1981

Nine Months Later

"Come on one more push." The doctor said. Nightingale pushed as hard as she could and suddenly felt the baby begin to leave her body, as the baby cried Nightingale felt the pain leave her body as she began to cry. "Congratulations it's a girl." The doctor cut the cord and took her over for the nurses to check her out since it had been such a long labor and to clean her up.

"What do you want to name her?" A nurse asked looking at her.

"Shi- yázhí diyingo nidaalʼaʼí; diyin yá naalʼaʼí ya'aashii." Nightingale smiled exhausted.

"What? We might need you to spell that." The nurse said looking up at her from the paper work. It meant my little angel from heaven. But she realized that she would need an English name as well.

"Angelica, Angelica Nightingale Miller." Nightingale smiled.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

There is no *star rating system* listed for this chapter, nor for previous two, so you get the next comment and score;

This is a 3-4 star chapter, and only going downhill; the grammar and punctuation are horrible, run-on-sentences abound, incorrect wording/words used...

The whole premise of this story started out really well; yet, you HAVE NOT followed up with the harem aspect promised in the "tags". Plenty of opportunities...missed in the writing!! This is really too bad, as the story is SSSOOO appealing, for many of us readers.

Gonna finish the series...and, just so you know, I have commented on the story under a different name; the comments have been positive, up to this point!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This continues to be a well written series. The incestuous affairs are treated with respect, honesty and love. The individuals involved have epitomized the characteristics of an incestuous relationship, to wit: sensitivity to each other's emotions; respect for each other's self-worth and ego; finally, treating each other as equals without family status/position power play and/or emotional abandonment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For those who don't know

This is based on a multiple-path story that RL posted on another site. The story had many explicit sex scenes, as well as the milder, character-development based chapters mostly seen here. And before you ask, a lot of the sexually explicit threads were in fact written by RL. This is definitely an interesting direction for a story on this site, but I have no reason to believe that RL cannot write sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Excellent. I'm not a fan of reading too much lately but I have to say you made itnsoni had to just keep reading it was that good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really people?

Why are people complaining about this series? There are thousands of shitty stories out there with repetitive, mindless sex scenes. This author is like a diamond in a coal heap. I only wish there were more girl girl developments. Joanna and her mom would be the ultimate!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories