3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Angel, I don't know if you remember Alex from when you were kids." Bear said as she came up. The look in her eye said she probably did. The left hook certainly did as Alex staggered back against his SUV. He forgot she was a lefty.

"Angel." Bear yelled at her.

"It's okay, I deserved that." Alex said putting his hand out for Bear to not interfere as he rubbed his face, she had a mean hook. Alex was no stranger to getting punched though. Dad had stopped pulling his punches a couple years back and he hit a lot harder even with the gloves on. "You're not still mad about us breaking up or you. That was what five or six years ago, we were just a couple of silly kids." Alex said trying to remember. Granted she had been his first girlfriend if you could call it that. They didn't really talk much, Alex not knowing sign language though she had been fun as hell to kiss being good with her tongue in ways other than talking. Bear backed off leaving Alex to deal with her alone though he stayed close by, but Alex felt it was for his protection not hers. There was quite a crowd forming as well to watch.

"Computer." She signed quickly. Glaring at him and then nailed him in the gut with a right, he was expecting a left. Yep she was pissed. Jo said she never signed in front of other people. He could hear a bunch of guys making noises as she hit him, enjoying the show.

"Okay I admit I should have done it person and not by email but it was easier to talk to you that way. I was just a boy." He said coughing trying to catch his breath looking at her. Sucking it up as he stood up.

"Why?" She signed again. Alex expected her to swing again but she was waiting for an answer.

"Because your cousins threatened to beat me up if I didn't stay away from their little cousin; I actually liked you a lot but I was a preteen with a crush on a beautiful girl who had three bigger teenage cousins..." Alex sighed. Angel glared over at her cousins who had come out to watch, Jacob and Henry both kind of had this oh shit look as Jacob pushed Henry out as if saying he did it. As Alex looked at them he tried to remember why he was so scared of them as a kid.

She glanced back at Alex as he raised his hands. "I am sorry Angel." Alex signed. Hoping he had said it right or at the very least spelled Angel right and not Angle being a little rusty. He had started learning sign language for her but found it very useful way to talk to Jo in class, and to cheat on tests in middle school. She just now realized that he had understood her when she had signed as well. "If it makes you feel any better you can hit me again." Alex stood up and spread his arms out waiting for the next punch, all of the guys where quiet as hell waiting for her to deck him. She came up grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close and planted a kiss on him. Alex was a little stunned not expecting that. She let him go and put her hand to her face doing the universal "call me" sign and let him go.

She looked at her cousins and pulled a collapsing baton out of her jacket and started their way as she extended it. Alex was a little stunned they had given her a weapon and a little glad she hadn't been that mad at him. The boys took off as everyone around them scattered for their own safety. Bear quickly grabbed her arm.

"No weapons." Bear pointed at her. She threw him a childish look. "I don't care if they deserve it or not, no hurting your cousins again, no matter how funny it is." Bear said with a little laugh as he held out his other hand. Alex couldn't help but notice the word again. She reluctantly let go of the baton handing it to bear. "Go kick their asses." He slapped her ass and sent her on her way after her cousins. Most parents would stop their kids from fighting, Bear just seemed happy if they didn't kill each other.

"You got some balls on you boy standing up to her like that. I don't know how you can walk." Bear said slapping Alex's back and then tucked the baton away. Noticing how all the guys stayed out of her way as she stormed off in the direction her cousins had went it seemed most of the guys were scared of her. Alex had a feeling their families version of horseplay was a little rougher then what he had grown up with.

"Well that went better than I would have thought." Jo said coming up behind Alex from around the SUV.

"Where were you?" Alex said.

"Right behind you watching in case things got out of hand. But you had it covered unless you want me to start fighting your fights for you." Jo shrugged as she grinned at him. "Besides you're lucky she liked you, if she wanted to hurt you she wouldn't have used her fist." Jo bumped his chin playfully with her fist luckily on the other side from where it hurt.

"Well you kids better get out of here before you end up having to testify in a murder investigation." Bear said as he hugged Jo.

"She wouldn't actually kill them would she?" Jo smiled.

"Hope not, I am getting to old to dig graves." Bear laughed. Alex sometimes forgot what Bear used to do for a living.

"Take care boy, and try and keep this one out of trouble. There still hope for her and her sister yet unlike the rest of us Millers." Bear hugged Jo and looked back at Alex. They got in the SUV and pulled off.

"Well that was fun." Alex said moving his Jaw about.

"Now you know why I prefer your house for thanksgiving and Christmas." Jo joked touching Alex's Jaw lifting it to see if Angel had left a bruise. "But I think you will live to get your ass kicked by a girl another day." Jo gave him a little kiss on the chin.

"And now you know why I don't let you set me up on dates anymore." Alex teased. It had been Jo that pushed her cousin on him.

"Oh come on she is just your type, hard headed and stubborn with a touch of Crazy." Jo teased. Alex could think of two girls that fit that bill. Jo and Kitty.

"A touch of Crazy?" Alex grinned at her. "Girl pulled a weapon on her cousins."

"In my crazy ass family that's called Tuesday." Jo shrugged. "So are you going to call her?" Jo teased.

"Oh hell No. I am getting out of town as fast as fucking possible. I am thinking upstate maybe and I am taking you along as a hostage." Alex smiled as Jo laughed and they started their drive toward college life and away from the craziness that had been the last year of high school.

Henry Miller

Hank shook his head at Jake who was making faces at Angel through the door. They both knew to stay the hell away from her when she got in her moods. They may have picked on her too much as a kid and now it was coming back to bite them in the ass. She only listened to Dad and their older brother Sam. It didn't help any that dad put her in charge so the guys in the shop listened to her more than them, which was ironic to say the least.

"Ha ha you can't get us." Jake said standing behind the glass of the office door as Angel pounded on it. Bear had made sure it was bullet proof as well as caged in after the last time someone came in with a hand gun to get their car back and a baseball bat before that.

"Don't tease her you know that just makes her madder." Hank said taking a seat knowing he was going to be here awhile.

"What she going to do, all we got to do is hide in here until she calms down." Jake shrugged. "Ewe chips." He grabbed a bag of chips Bear had left and started munching away.

"You forget she is smart as hell." Hank said. She could surprise them sometimes.

"That fucking Alex is going to pay next time I see him, asshole snitch." Jake said pouting a little.

"If you didn't notice he is a lot bigger then you now." Hank said. The boy was a lot bigger and muscular then the chubby little boy they pushed around when they saw him at Jo's back in the day. Looking back they had been dicks about it. Angel had liked Alex and vice versa. The girl didn't talk and had trouble relating to people and even more trouble making friends let alone have a relationship with anyone. Hell maybe she wouldn't be so crazy now if things had worked with Alex. Hell knows Jo could have easily turned out like them but had Alex to keep her straight. But what big brother wouldn't get mad when they saw their little sister kissing someone which was how he saw Angel sometimes though he never said it.

"So, I ain't scared of him." Jake said trying to sound tough.

"Say's the guy hiding from a girl." Hank teased. Alex had stood his ground against her though he didn't know how bat shit crazy she was or what she was capable of.

"I don't see you going out there." Jake said defensively.

"Because I am not stupid." Hank smiled and putting his hands behind his head leaned back putting his feet up.

"Oh look she's back." Jake said turning in the chair looking at Angel in the door window as he popped a chip in his mouth and grinned taunting her. Hank noticed that she didn't look mad any more. She was grinning. That was worse, way way worse. She held up a fire extinguisher.

"Oh shit." Both boys said as she stuck the nozzle through the mail slot and pulled the trigger.

Alexander, College Autumn 1999

"Why does this feel like ninth grade all over again?" Alex walked down the hall of the dormitory with Jo at his side looking for their rooms. They at least had got the same floor he thought. Everyone looked like they were as lost as Alex and Jo.

"Me and you together in a new school surrounded by a bunch of people we don't know." Jo grinned at him. "Well this is me." Jo said stopping at 204 and seeing the sign beside the door with the words Joanna Miller and Veronica Parker.

"I must be at the other end then." Alex grinned. "I will come back after I put my stuff away."

"Okay." Jo nodded opening her door. There was stuff on one of the beds so her roommate must have already been in there. Alex went to head down the hall when Jo came running out of her room.

"Oh shit." She yelled looking back into her room.

"What?" Alex grinned.

"There is a big ass spider in my room." Jo said.

"Ah Jo's afraid of a little spider." Alex laughed.

"Okay smart ass you go in there then." Jo said pointing at her room.

"Okay." Alex set his stuff down and walked in to see a big ass tarantula, at least as big as his hand crawling across the desk.

"Fuck me." Alex said backing back out of the room.

"Someone lose a pet spider?" Jo yelled. A second later a dark haired girl came out into the hall.

"Oh shit, sorry. He must have escaped while I was setting up his tank." She said going into the room.

"Don't worry he is harmless." She scooped up the spider in her hands.

"Don't suppose your Veronica." Jo smiled. Looking the girl over, she wore a very tight black shirt and slacks, had a few piercings here and there. Her look screamed Hacker meets Goth.

"Nope Lillian but everyone calls me Lilith. Come on Houdini let's put you back in your tank." She said holding the spider between her hands. Alex hoped like hell that wasn't the spider's real name because he didn't want to wake up to find it in his room.

"Down girl." Alex teased Jo as she watched Lilith walk down the hallway back to her room.

"What I didn't say a word." Jo looked at him.

"You don't have to." Alex grinned.

"Hey stay out of my head." Jo elbowed him and headed back for her room.

"Hello are you Joanna, I am Veronica." A blonde hair girl said as she came up. She looked like a spoiled rich white girl, or maybe more upper middle class. Bleach blonde hair and a spray on tan, complete with polo shirt and tennis skirt, all that was missing was a sweater. She reminded Alex of a Barbie doll. Her tits where probably just as much plastic as one he thought. He thought he heard Jo curse under her breath.

"Have fun." Alex grinned as he grabbed his bags and headed down the hall. Alex found his room and walked in to find is roommate.

"Oh hey dude, You Alexander?" A tall young man with long brown hair said as he came over.

"Last I checked." Alex stuck out his hand to shake it.

"David dude. Hey which bed you want man." David said looking at them. He already had his stuff on one of the beds.

"I will take that one." Alex glanced over at the other. It was on the east side of the room so the light wouldn't be shining right on him for the days he wanted to sleep in.

"Cool man. Thanks I didn't want to have to move but you're bigger." David smiled.

"It's all good." Alex sat his stuff down. Alex hung out with David for a bit getting to know his new roomie, a surfer and skater, not a bad guy but maybe not the sharpest. Alex didn't see him lasting a whole year but kind of hoped he was wrong. After a while Alex left to go get Jo.

"Good to meet you dude." David said as Alex left. Alex nodded and headed back down the hall and knocked on Jo's door.

"Knock knock." Alex said as he tapped on the door.

"Come in." He heard Jo say. He walked in to find her sitting on the bed in the lotus position.

"What are you doing?" Alex grinned. He knew she had been spending time with Candy.

"Meditating." Jo shrugged.

"Why? Alex smirked. At least she had the right mind frame for it giving vague answers like that.

"Candy told me whenever I feel like hurting someone I should try counting to ten. But ten wasn't enough. I am here on scholarship and can't afford to get in any fights." Jo opened her eyes and smiled. He pictured her more of thinking of number of possible ways to kill someone.

"So what number you on?" Alex teased.

"I lost track." She uncrossed her long legs.

"Well if we're going to that freshmen mixer thing we better get heading out." Alex smiled.

"Okay shut the door and let me get changed." Jo stood up and unzipped her suitcase. Alex went over to shut the door and lock it in case anyone tried to walk in, when he turned back around Jo was completely topless.

"Whoa." Alex grinned.

"What, oh come on Alex you seen my tits before." She smirked at him. Twice actually but both times had just been little flashes.

"Still." Alex grinned and folded his arms.

"There not that impressive." Jo shook her head at him. "Does it bother you, seeing me topless?" She said as she came over toward him.

"No not really." Alex shrugged.

"How about now." Jo said as she pressed her tits up against him.

"Stop that." Alex laughed.

"Stop what." Jo teased as she rubbed her hand against his chest.

"That." Alex smiled and pushed her back away from him as she laughed. She changed into something decent while Alex watched talking about their roommates. They head for the lame ass mixer thing, which was almost a complete waste of time, until David came over with word of where the real party was, the local Frat boys were throwing a party which none of the freshmen would know about. How David found out was anybody's guess. Jo invited Lilith of course; girl looked like she could party.

--

Later that week

"So any of the girls caught your eye?" Jo said as she sat down her laundry basket.

"Not really, I mean there or some cute ones and all but I'm not looking to date right now." Alex shrugged. He was still thinking about Candy and if he had done the right thing.

"Suit yourself, more for me then." Jo made her goofy grin.

"What about Lilith?" Alex asked noticing her and Jo hanging out.

"She is straight." Jo smirked as she began to go through her clothes.

"How do you know?" Alex smiled.

"Because I asked?" Jo shrugged looking at him.

"Just like that." Alex grinned as he picked up his basket and walked over to the machine.

"Why not?" Jo smiled. "What are you doing?" She said looking at Alex who was loading the machine. "You can't put the colors in with the whites."

"Oh come on Jo that is just racist." Alex grinned.

"You want all your underwear to be pink?" Jo smirked and walked over toward him.

"I look good in pink." Alex smiled.

"And I am sure some of the guys will think so too." Jo smirked at him shaking her head. "I swear what would you do without me."

Joanna Mid Fall, College 1999

Joanna looked at herself in the body hugging knee length black dress as she smirked a little. She had bought it for going out. She had felt a little naked having nothing but panties on underneath and could feel a little draft on her thighs so she had slid on some shorts underneath. Likewise she didn't quite love the heels per say, even if they were only an inch high. Alex had teased Jo about her becoming a chap stick Lesbian. Not quite a full on lipstick lesbian but had started putting more time into her appearance since last year. Granted she was more comfortable in jeans but she didn't mind putting something sexy on every now and then. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." Jo smiled as she fiddled with her hair pulling it back. Damn she missed Abbey at times like this, though Lilith had given her a little help.

"Hey babe, you ready to go." Gianna said with a smile as she came in looking Jo over. Jo frowned a little that Gianna was still wearing the same clothes as from earlier.

"Yeah sure." Jo nodded. "Oh hey Alex." Jo smiled seeing Alex passing by in the hall.

"Hey Gianna, Hey Jo." Alex smiled glancing Jo up and down; his look said he approved of the dress.

"Hey." Gianna said smirking at him. Gianna and Alex didn't seem to mesh well for some reason though Jo wasn't sure why.

"Where you girls heading?" Alex grinned.

"Just out." Jo smiled. "Want to come."

"Nah, don't want to be a third wheel. Have fun." Alex smiled.

"We will." Gianna nodded.

"Don't be out too late you got practice in the morning." Alex nodded.

"Okay dad." Jo teased and gave him a peck on the cheek before he headed off.

"Why do you put up with him?" Gianna said as Jo closed the door making sure it locked.

"What Alex?" Jo smirked as they headed down the hall.

"Yeah I mean he is always bossing you around and stuff." Gianna shook her head.

"He isn't bossing me around. He is just looking out for me." Jo shrugged. They had their own lives now and didn't hang out as much but they still hooked up at the end of the day to talk and hangout. Alex was still her compass keeping her on the right path.

"I will say he is always looking at your ass." Gianna frowned.

"Ah, are you jealous." Jo teased.

"No, I just think you can do better than some wannabe frat boy for a friend." Gianna shrugged. She was jealous.

"Please, Alex would never pledge a frat; no more than we would be sorority bitches." Jo laughed. Jo would never make it through the hazing process without some blood being spilt, and it wouldn't be Jo's. As Alex put it, it would be the most epic game of whack a bitch ever.

"I am sure you think highly of him but sooner or later he will let you down, all guys do." Gianna said. She didn't have the best views on guys. She had been bullied and picked on in high school for being gay so she had her reasons to hate guys but Alex hadn't been nothing but nice to her.

"Alex isn't most guys." Jo shrugged putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah whatever. If it walks like an asshole and talks like an asshole" Gianna said. Jo felt her fist clinch up.

"No don't whatever me. Listen you got a problem with Alex you got a problem with me. I am sure some guy hurt you in the past to make you so cynical, but you don't have to be a bitch to all of them." Jo huffed turned and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Gianna asked.

"Back to my dorm." Jo said.

"Oh so that's it, I bad mouth Alex and we're done." Gianna yelled.

"Pretty much yeah." Jo nodded and turned back to look at her. "I mean you're good in bed but so is my vibrator and you both got about the same personality, but it isn't jealous of my best friend, so looks like she will be keeping me company tonight."

"Fine just walk away bitch." Gianna crossed her arms.

"I will, nice and slow to so you can watch my ass because now that is about as close as you're ever going to get to it again." Jo turned her back on her and flipped Gianna off as she walked away. Jo sighed. All dressed up and nowhere to go she thought. She decided to go grabbed Alex's ass. He could use a night out; he'd been hitting the books to much anyways. When he wasn't reading stuff for school he was reading books on pregnancy and what not. Jo knocked on his door which was open. She found him sitting on his bed reading even though it was Friday night.

123456...9