3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sat up onto the sofa as she lay there for a second panting. She grinned at him as she got up and pounced on him straddling him as she began to kiss him while undoing his pants. He felt one hand slide in gripping his cock wrapping her hand around it. She leaned back biting her lip; Alex resisted the urge to laugh knowing what she was saying. He thought she might back out but instead she stood up and grabbed his leg and began to strip him.

Alex managed to pull out his wallet before his pants came off, digging through it till he found his condom. One he had intended to use for him and Candy before their fight. He was lost in it for a second before Angel took it and tossed it aside shaking her head at him.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked. She shook her head as she straddled him again grabbing his cock as she slowly lowered herself onto it. As she slowly pushed herself down onto his cock, he heard her make a hissing sound. Slowly she began to ride him, her nice round tits bouncing in front of him as he reached up clutching one in his hand while his other ran down her back. Their hands began exploring each other's bodies. Alex kissing at her flesh, he knew when he was getting close because she would make a noise of some kind.

She slowly picked up the pace riding him as he grabbed a handful of her nice toned ass, she slid sideways pulling him on top of her. Alex had a little more control now as he leaned over her thrusting deep into her as she made little moaning sounds. The fingers of one hand gripping his arm tightly, whilst her other fingers were running through his hair. He sat up but kept going as he grinned looking down on her; she looked up at him wantonly locking her legs around him as if not letting him go. He went at it for several more seconds before he felt himself give way exploding inside her. He slowed his pace gripping the back of the couch not realizing he was a little winded. He slowly pulled out as she sat up putting her arms around him, hugging him sort of as she did but also keeping a little distance.

"Sorry didn't mean to." He glanced down. She just sort of shrugged. "Maybe next time we will make it into the bedroom. She glanced down patting the couch saying this was her bedroom. She grabbed her shirt and slid it on and tossed Alex his boxers from the pile of clothes.

They lay down on the couch as she grabbed a blanket that lay on the back of the couch and she cuddled up against him resting her head on his arm as they spooned. She wasn't one for small talk after sex Alex thought which was kind of a given. After the day Alex had he could do without it anyways he thought. He grinned as he put an arm around her stomach. He felt her hand take his. He guessed she wanted him to spend the night. It was funny. He always kind of wanted this with Candy but she didn't want him to stay the night. The only girl he shared a bed with ever was Jo but they never had sex though he did love cuddling with her, especially during the winter. Alex slowly drifted to sleep.

Alex awoke to Angel standing over him. "Morning." He said sitting up wondering when she had slipped off the couch. He sat up rubbing his head feeling a little hung over. She held out her hand holding two Tylenol which he took and popped in his mouth and swallowed before she could hold out a bottle of water. He took it anyways just to get a little water in him.

"Thanks." He nodded. "What time is it?" Alex dug his phone out of jeans on the floor but it was dead. He hadn't charged it since the day before last since he didn't go home last night.

"Six." She held up her fingers. He looked out the window to see it was still dark out though the sun was starting to come up.

"We could have slept in." He grinned at her.

"We open soon, you need to go." She signed with a frown.

"What you're kicking me out." Alex smiled rubbing his face.

"No I..." She stopped looking down. He reached out touching her chin lifting it.

"You don't want your cousins to see me." He smiled. He got it. Alex would rather avoid them too, at least for now. "Can I see you again?" She shook her head no in response, Alex felt a little hurt.

"What why not." Alex said.

"You are leaving." She signed; the look on her face told him more than her words.

"So?" Alex shrugged.

"Better end it now." She signed.

"Then in a week or so." He asked, she didn't want to build up a relationship and then have to say goodbye. She shook her head yes. "I am coming back."

"Then leaving again. Everyone leaves." She signed. Alex knew she meant everyone she loves. Her mom and dad had both died when she was young. Alex wished he could stay now. "I like you, I can be myself, but." She added as she frowned.

"Well at least you're honest." Alex smiled softly touching her face. "Can I at least buy you breakfast, after I can take you to get your bike. I like us to at least be friends."

"I would like that." She smiled as her hands moved. They got dressed and he took her out to a little restaurant on the way. She pointed out what she wanted in the menu and slid on her head phones when the waitress came up putting back up her guard. Alex wondered which was the real her, the tough as nails chick everyone saw or the girl he had slept with last night, or somewhere in between. Alex had a feeling it take a life time to find out.

--

Alex pulled up and got out as he walked across the grave yard. It was a little eerie how peaceful it was he thought as he made his way through the tomb stones. He stopped for a second when he noticed Joanna standing at his dad's grave though he knew he shouldn't be surprised. He took a deep breath and approached as she turned looking at him coming up.

"Alex, where you been." Jo asked a little surprised to see him.

"It's a long story, maybe later." Alex shrugged.

"I tried calling but your phone must be dead." Jo smiled.

"Yeah I didn't charge it." Alex frowned.

"I thought I might find you here?" Jo smiled as he came up beside her.

"Hard to believe it has been a year." Alex looked down at the tomb stone.

"Yeah tell me about it." Jo frowned, He saw her touching her hands rubbing her scars like she typically did when something was bothering her. Alex reached over and took her hand in his and smiled before looking back at his dad's tomb stone. Jo had brought some flowers which sat against it.

"Hey old man, it's us your kids. Been busy keeping this one out of trouble." Alex nodded over at Jo who gave him a playful bump with her shoulder as she squeezed his hand tightly. Alex basically talked as if he was telling dad about what he had been up to like he was still alive, half expecting to get some kind of reply from him or at least a joke. Instead he got nothing but silence. Afterwards Alex and Jo cleaned up a little, plucking a few weeds out and Jo straightened her flowers.

"You ready to head home." Jo asked after a little while of silence. Probably already saying what she had to say before he got there.

"Yeah." He nodded. He knew he probably come back later with mom and sis.

"So who was she?" Jo said as they walked away.

"What?" Alex looked over at Jo.

"You smell of booze and sex." Jo grinned.

"Like I said it's a long story." Alex said rubbing his neck.

"You can tell me at my place." Jo shrugged. Alex went to say something but she cut him off before he could. "You can't go home like this, smelling of Booze and Sex, not today. Your mom has enough on her plate as it is today without having to worry about you."

"Yes dear." Alex teased as he smiled, knowing better than to argue with her on this one since she was right and he knew how much today bothered her. Alex went to Jo's who luckily had stolen enough of his clothes that he had something to change into except for pants so she threw the ones he had in the washer. After a nice shower Alex came out in his boxers and t-shirt. Luckily they were alone since Aunt Vicky and Izzy weren't home, both where at Alex's.

"So are you going to tell me her name?" Jo grinned as she tossed him his pants.

"You will probably kill me." Alex shrugged.

"No, I was with Izzy last night so I know it wasn't her so your safe, now spill." Jo said as she grabbed his chest and twisted his nipple while he was trying to put his pants on.

"Ouch. Okay fine." He said rubbing his chest. He took a deep breath. "Angel, I ran into her and well."

"So, I mean you two..." Jo tapped her fingers together saying sex in sign language.

"Yeah." Alex laughed as he slid on his pants.

"About time." Jo shrugged as she smiled. Jo's response wasn't what he expected. "So are you two a thing now?"

"No she kind of dumped me afterwards. She doesn't want to get into anything with me leaving." Alex frowned.

"So she used you for sex and then kicked you out afterwards and you're sulking about it." Jo smiled.

"I am not sulking." Alex smirked at her.

"Alex babe most guys would be happy to have a one night booty call. Plus you dumped her last time so."

"Yeah well." Alex shrugged his shoulders.

"That good hum." Jo teased. "Well she is a Miller." Alex just shook his head at her. "Anyone ask you ran into a football buddy from high school you hadn't seen in a while and crashed at his place."

"Got everything all figured out." Alex smiled.

"Someone has to take care of you dear." Jo grinned mocking him. They had been living together so long now they were like a couple, just without the sex.

Angelica Miller, A few days later.

Angel put the huge tire on the jacked up truck pushing it all the way back. She saw one of the guys watch her but seemed to know better than to try and help her. She would work with anyone but didn't accept help from anyone at the shop unless she asked, something all the guys learned pretty fast. That and not to flirt with her.

She turned as she saw a shadow on the ground, looking up she saw one of the guys standing over her. Tall slim black guy, she forgot his name though she never used names anyways and most of the guys used nicknames. They called him Slim though she knew him more as the electronics guy because he was good with figuring out electrical problems.

"Angel, Bear wants you." The guy said flashing a smile with his gold tooth. Angel nodded holding out the lug wrench and pointing to the tire asking him to finish for her. "Yeah sure." He took the wrench as she rubbed her hands on the black coveralls she wore at the shop. She walked into the office to see her Uncle Bear and Jake her dumbass cousin.

"So who is he?" Jake grinned. Angel gave him a puzzled look.

"Some guy sent you this. You got a boyfriend I need to know about." Bear said sitting a flowering cactus on his desk. It was in a nice looking potter with a card. Angel wasn't a flowers kind of girl but had to admit it was pretty and a little badass. Even she would have a hard time killing it having the opposite of a green thumb; which meant the person that sent it knew her well enough. It had to be Alex she thought. Angel just shrugged and played dumb, it was easy to lie since she was deaf and mute.

"Kind of pretty." Jake said touching it. "Ouch." He said pulling back his hand and sucked on his finger.

"Don't touch it idiot." Bear shook his head at Jake. If only Jake was playing dumb she thought.

"I wanted to read the note but dad wouldn't let me." Jake added shaking his finger. Angel could feel herself getting a little flustered. She quickly took it feeling like some typical teenage girl as she opened and read it.

Figured this fit you, both dangerous and beautiful at the same time.

P.S. If you are one of her cousins reading this Angel will probably kill you.

A smile crossing her lips at the wording, it wasn't signed which told her it was certainly from Alex. She looked up to see Jake giving her a puzzling look.

"Is she blushing. Oh my, I have seen it all now." Jake teased. Angel smirked and handed him the card wanting him to read it. She picked up the plant and headed out of the office. She saw some of the guys looking at her; it was probably the smile on her lips as much as the plant she thought. She took it up to her room and put it in the window and watered it not really sure how much water to give it but was sure it survive if she gave it to much or forgot to water it some days.

Samuel Miller

Sam walked across the lumber yard as everyone stopped what they were doing to look at him. Sam's size wasn't exactly productive when it came to sneaking up on someone. On the plus side few people tried to ever stop him like now as he made his way across the yard where it was clear he shouldn't be. He began to crack his knuckles with his thumb on his right hand when he saw his target who was loading up a pile of fresh cut two by fours with a buddy.

"Dewayne Cross." Sam said loudly when he was almost on top of the guy.

"Who's asking" The guy said standing up straight as if that would make a difference. "You a cop?" As if Sam thought.

"I am the guy whose sister you threatened with a gun the other day." Sam said, he always thought of Angel as his sister so when someone threatened her he took it personal. He knew his face didn't match his insides, because outside he was all business but inside he was ready to hurt the guy. He was still mad Angel had blown her cover. Normally she could follow someone and not get seen but she had actually gone into the bar for some damn reason. Sam had been mad at her but couldn't take it out on her.

"I didn't threaten her; I pulled a gun on the guy she was with." Dewayne said as if that made it better.

"What guy." Sam asked, apparently Angel hadn't told him everything.

"I don't know some baby face city boy. I was just trying to talk to the girl and he got in my face." Dewayne added. Sam noticed a crowd gathering around but like always they gave Sam a wide berth.

"And the gun." Sam said folding his arms.

"The guy snatched it right off me, then your sister drew a gun on me and my buddies." One of his friends spoke up though they stayed behind Dewayne.

"That's right." A third said.

"What the guy look like." Sam asked. He at least owed the guy a drink for standing up for Angel not that she needed it. Looking at these three Angel could have taken them apart easily.

"I don't know, pretty boy." Dewayne shrugged.

"He had a long scar on his arm." One of the others said.

"Son of a bitch." Sam said under his breath, it had to be Alex. That damn kid had a habit of getting into it over girls he thought. What he was doing out in the Skirts and in the Wicked Wench of all places was anyone's guess. "You got that gun on you now?"

"No I am at work." Dewayne said.

"Good, because I am here to take you in for skipping out on your bail, we can do this the easy way and you come with me and I let you ride in the air conditioning or you can ride in the back of my van in the hot sun..." Sam never finished before the guy grabbed a two by four and swung it at Sam. A second later Sam had the two by four in his left hand as his right laid the guy out. He didn't like hurting people but this one felt good he thought.

"Anyone else want a ride to the hospital." Sam asked as he put the board on his shoulder, now that he was warmed up he thought. Everyone took several steps back. He tossed the board on the ground and cuffed Dewayne, checking him for weapons finding a knife, and then tossed him over his shoulder.

"What is going on out here?" An old guy said coming out, his outfit screamed boss.

"Dewayne has to clock out early, he missed his court date." Sam shrugged adjusting the guy on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Who the hell are you?" The boss asked.

"Samuel Miller." Sam smiled. The old timer seemed to recognize the name Miller and knew well enough to step aside. Probably knew his dad or Uncles back in the day. "Have a good day sir." Sam nodded.

Alexander

Alex looked into Abbey's room peeking in on his sisters as he toweled off his hair. Abbey had gone to try and get the baby to go to sleep but had fallen asleep with her. Frankie adored Abigail but not so much for Alex who was little more than a stranger who she had to warm up to every time he visited. Alex smiled looking at Abbey knowing she was playing double duty trying to be supportive of him as well as Candy but also trying not to get in the middle of it; Abbey was Switzerland right now between him and Candy. Abbey was a hopeless romantic he thought who still held out hope they would get back together. Even Jo was staying out of it which Alex could tell was killing her.

Alex slipped into the room picked up the baby from Abbey's make shift pillow fort so that she couldn't roll off, She was getting so big and wasn't crawling yet but could roll like crazy. He took her to the nursery and laid her down as he smiled then left turning out the light leaving only the night light on and pulled the door to leaving it cracked just enough he could peek in on her later. She might wake up once or twice to be fed or get her dirty diaper changed but would go back to sleep which was good for mom.

He decided to go downstairs and watch TV on the big screen and reheated a little left over dinner which was pizza, this was surprising any was left considering Jo, Izzy and Aunt Vicky had eaten with them. Jo alone could eat half a pizza. The house was quiet now with the redheads going home and Mom, Aunt Vicky, and Aunt Maggie had gone out to celebrate Aunt Maggie's birthday. Heaven knows mom could use the distraction he thought even if she wouldn't be drinking she could use a night out of dancing and gossiping with the girls.

Alex ate his pizza sandwich as Jo called it, folding a slice over another and eating both at the same time. Alex used to laugh at her about it but now eating one slice at a time just didn't feel right since it had become a tradition in their busy week of work, school, study, and college parties when they had free time. Being on break felt weird to Alex and he was looking forward to going back.

He wondered what Angel was doing tonight. He had sent her the cactus with the note but hadn't heard anything back but a thank you through his email. Jo had teased him a little about being the guy waiting for an Angel to call him but Alex wasn't a love them and leave them kind of guy. He knew though she just didn't want to get involved because he was leaving. This was probably a good thing since Alex would hate to see what their first fight would be like since she was armed, and the way she held it told him she knew how to use it. Dating her meant if you brought protection it meant a bullet proof vest Alex mused.

He got up and put his plate away after scraping the ends; hearing Jo in his head asking why he was wasting food but she wasn't here to eat them for him like normal. He went back to the TV flipping through the channels till he found something of interest watching; reruns of home improvement, one of his and dads shows they used to watch together. Then mom and them came through the door, He saw mom and Aunt Vicky helping Aunt Maggie in who was limping. Alex jumped up and went over.

"What happened?" Alex said taking his aunts arm helping her in.

"I think I had one too many and twisted my ankle, happy birthday to me." Aunt Maggie smiled, he always laughed when she got a little bit of drink in her. Alex had a feeling she wasn't really feeling it yet because of the alcohol.

"Come on let's get you onto the couch." Alex smiled as he helped her to the couch.

"The girls asleep?" Mom asked.

"Yeah Abbey lay down with the baby and fell asleep herself, I put the baby in her crib about an hour ago." Alex nodded. "Okay down you go." He helped Aunt Maggie sit.

"Thanks." Aunt Maggie smiled.

"I am going to check on the baby." Mom headed up. Mom hated leaving her alone during the day when she had to work so he could only imagine how it felt to leave her for a night.

1...34567...9