3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Aunt Vicky smiled. "And I am going to get the wine out of the fridge no point in stopping this party." She added.

"Amen sister." Aunt Maggie replied. Alex couldn't help but laugh.

"Alex be a dear and rub my ankle sweetie." Aunt Maggie asked raising her foot. Alex could partially see up her skirt as she did. He always loved how his aunt never really asked but she never told someone what to do neither. Alex smiled and took a seat on the other end of the couch and she lay sideways making herself comfortable. A little while later Aunt Vicky came back with some glasses and the wine bottle mom had in the fridge. Then mom came back down as Aunt Vicky poured them all glasses.

"You want some Alex?" Aunt Vicky offered.

"Nah I am good." Alex shrugged. He could still remember the last time he had drunk anything which turned into a drunken one night stand with Angel and a headache the whole next day.

"Alex, it is rude to refuse to have a drink with a lady." Aunt Maggie said giving his chest a push with her foot.

"Okay I will have a little bit." Alex smiled not wanting to be rude. The women talked and what not while they drank, Aunt Vicky and Mom making themselves comfy on the love seat. They seemed very chummy together, If Alex didn't know better he would say maybe a little too close but it was just his imagination, the alcohol, and the thought that his mom had been in a lesbian relationship in college, though Alex wouldn't have minded if they were considering he thought of her as a mom.

"Damn I got to pee." Aunt Vicky said standing up, she had put away two glasses already not to mention whatever she had had at the club but was still standing; girl could hold her liquor. Well sort of until it ran through her. Jo often joked that they were all part Irish so of course they could hold their own.

"I will come with you." Mom said standing up as well.

"One day someone has got to explain to me why girls go to the bathroom in pairs." Alex joked.

"You know how social we are, we get lonely easily." Mom smiled as they headed for the downstairs bathroom.

"Okay now the other foot dear." Aunt Maggie said holding up her other foot and put the hurt one aside. As she did she spread her legs a little as she scooted down some and closed her eyes resting her head on the arm rest of the couch. Alex could see pretty much everything. She wore a nice pair of stocking and lace panties that other than the floral pattern on them were see through. He had always wondered if she bleached the carpet to match the drapes but he could make out enough that she had gone with hardwood floors. He couldn't see her lips too well because of the lace but he could make out the mounds of her pussy perfectly.

He could feel himself getting hard as he began to rub her foot. She wasn't really paying him any attention as he did so he crooked his head a little trying to get a peek through the lace but it was hard to do. She moved as if she felt a draft closing her legs, as she did the foot he had been rubbing a little while ago brushed his lap and his erection causing Alex to almost jump.

"Well, well what do we got here." Aunt Maggie grinned. "Were you looking up my skirt naughty boy?" She put up a finger waving it back and forth as to say no, no, no.

"Sorry." Alex blushed.

"I didn't say I was mad." Aunt Maggie grinned as she rubbed her foot against his erection, massaging him now in a matter of speaking.

"Tell you what I won't bust you out when the girls get back if you let me see it." Aunt Maggie grinned.

"What." Alex asked sounding surprised.

"Oh come on Alex it's my birthday." Aunt Maggie smiled. Alex groaned and took a deep breath.

"Okay." He shrugged. Alex pulled his boxers down and his cock out just enough that he could put it away quickly.

"Damn." Aunt Maggie grinned. "My daughter is fool for letting you go." She put her foot against it rubbing her stocking clad toes against it pushing it against his stomach as she did. Alex hated to say it, but it felt really nice. He never really thought about a foot job until now but the stockings made an interesting soft sensation. "If Eddie had this we still might be married." Maggie grinned and pressed upward on his cock causing drips of pre cum to form, she rubbed her stocking clad foot up over his sensitive head and between her toes gently caressing the slit. Then the bath room door opened up, Alex managed to put himself away before anyone saw what they were doing luckily. Aunt Maggie grinned and gave him a little wink as the ladies went back to the love seat.

"Okay I am in the mood for a little dancing still, Alex come dance with me." Vicky said as she turned the TV to the country music channel. "Come on. Let me still see if you remember what I taught you." She said encouraging him to stand up. He shrugged and stood up as she pulled him to the middle of the living room and began to dance with him. Alex felt her brush up against him and could tell from her smile she had felt his semi-hard cock but she didn't say anything. Instead she just pulled him close and laid her head on his shoulder as they danced, her body pressed against him.

"I got next dance?" Mom smiled at them raising her glass which she was still sipping on since she was nursing, Nothing else though there was milk in the fridge. Mom made more than the baby could possibly drink he thought. Hell even him and Abbey could feast on those things he thought and there be milk enough for the baby.

Alex danced with Aunt Vicky for a while until she got tired and then danced with mom for a little while as well. Mom's huge tits pressing up against his stomach felt so damn good. They dance for what seemed like an hour before the baby started to fuss over the intercom.

"You sure you want to crash here? I could get Alex to drive you home." Liz asked Maggie who said she would sleep on the couch.

"No, then I have to walk up the stairs in my house." Maggie smiled. Her ankle seemed to be better but Alex thought she might want to keep off of it for a bit.

"Alex could you be a dear and get Aunt Maggie some sheets and stuff out of the laundry room so she can sleep on the couch." Mom asked.

"Yeah sure." Alex nodded and headed towards the garage which doubled as a laundry room.

"Let me go feed this little one." Liz smiled.

"I think I am partied out also, Is it okay if I crash with you Liz, I have had way too much to drive?"

"Yeah sure." Alex heard mom say as he walked out of the room, a little glad he hadn't had to drive anyone anywhere having had a little bit of wine himself. Alex got the spare sheets and pillows mom kept for when they had guest over and brought them back to Aunt Maggie who was tossing the throw pillows onto the love seat.

"Here you go." Alex said.

"I hate to be a pain deer but can I have your shirt?" Maggie smiled.

"My shirt." Alex asked.

"To sleep in dear." She smiled at him.

"Sure I guess." Alex shrugged pulling it off.

"Thank you." Maggie smiled as she took it.

"Could you." She turned showing the zipper to her dress as she stood up.

"Yeah sure." Alex nodded as he came over and put one hand on her shoulder as he slowly unzipped her she pulled the top part off of her arms and shimmed out of it. The sight of her standing there in just her sexy underwear was making Alex hard again. Especially that damn nice round ass, clad in her lace see through panties. He was sure the bra was as well but her back was to him.

"Bra too please dear." She added as she stood straight.

"Okay." Alex said and then gulped feeling a little dry in the throat. When she went to slip out of it Alex turned away as she slid it off.

"Oh now your bashful." She teased as he heard the ruffling of her putting on the shirt.

"Just trying to be respectful, is there anything else you need." Alex said, trying to hide the erection in his sweatpants.

"Can you help me with my stockings?" He heard her plop down on the couch.

"Yeah sure." Alex nodded and turned around. Her leg was up in the air as his eyes went straight to her crotch. Alex fiddled with the garter straps taking a second to figure them out, a bra he knew but girls his age didn't wear a garter belt and stockings.

"Thanks you sweet heart." Aunt Maggie smiled. Alex undid one and ran his hands down her leg as he slid it off, letting his fingers trace over the soft skin of her legs which weren't as thick as moms but not as toned as Aunt Vicky's. He was trying not to look at her crotch but was failing miserably; her pussy peeking through the lace of the panties but not showing everything. Alex was glad when she finally put her foot down.

"So do I get a dance?" Maggie smiled up at him.

"What about your ankle?" Alex asked.

"It will have to be a slow dance. I will just lean on you but it is my birthday." Maggie held out her hand, the TV was still playing.

"Okay." Alex took her hand and helped her to her feet. She put her arms around his neck as her breast rubbed against his chest. Alex put his hands on her waist as they began to sway back and forth. Her body brushing against him was doing little to alleviate his erection. He smiled as he softly caressed the bottom of her back.

"You can grab my ass if you want?" She grinned at him.

"What?" Alex asked a little surprised.

"Don't be bashful, not like you never grabbed it before." Aunt Maggie grinned and reached behind her and lowered his hand to her ass. The feel of her soft lace covered ass was amazing he thought as he gave it a little rub though he knew he shouldn't. She leaned against him as they danced for a while before she spoke.

"You know if you like I might let you touch a whole lot more." She said softly.

"No, you're drunk, I don't want to take advantage of you, plus there is the whole I dated your daughter thing." Alex shrugged.

"I understand, I mean, why would you want me, when you could have the younger model." She looked at him and smirked.

"Not true. I look at you and I saw what Candy would look like in twenty years if she is even half as good looking as you." Alex said as he touched her cheek and leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the cheeks. "I just don't want there to be any regrets in the morning when we both sober up." Alex sighed. He already made this mistake with Angel and he wasn't about to do it again with his own Aunt. Though doing the right thing was hard sometimes, very hard he thought as her leg brushed his crotch.

"You're probably right. I am drunk enough that I might have let you put it where ever you wanted." She laughed as she laid her head back down and let out a little laugh. He said a curse word under his breath. After the dance he helped her back onto the couch and covered her up and gave her a soft kiss as she smiled at him. Do I at least get to see it before I go to bed?" Aunt Maggie grinned up at him.

"What?" Alex asked looking down at her.

"You know what." She rubbed his crotch with her hand giving his dick a squeeze through his pants.

"Aunt Maggie." Alex jumped a little as she rubbed him through his pants.

"Please, just one more little peek." Aunt Maggie winked.

"Okay." Alex took a deep sigh and pulled his pants down and his cock out to show her one more time.

"What the..." Alex jumped as she wrapped her hand around it and gripped it tight as she sat up and gave the head of his cock a kiss.

"Good night Alexander." Aunt Maggie winked as she let it go and lay back down. Alex could see the cover moving around her crotch area. Fuck she was rubbing her pussy while she looked at his cock. Alex slowly put it away and made a quick exit looking back once to see her still rubbing her pussy as he went upstairs. Hell knows he needed to rub one out now he thought.

--

Margaret

Margaret took a second, as she sat up, to remember where she was. The night before came back to her; she had a little too much to drink last night. She sat up and found her purse pulling out an aspirin bottle and popping a couple as she rubbed her thighs together thinking about her nephew's big cock. Besides her very gay best friend and former brother in law it been the only cock she seen in a while. Alex took after his damn father that was for sure. Maggie's first time had been with Alex's dad and Liz when she was babysitting for them and they caught her masturbating in their bed.

She had been disappointed when she found out they weren't all that big, though Alex certainly was. Unfortunately he was a good boy and didn't take advantage of her last night though how much she would have remembered was another story all together. She looked at her pile of clothes beside the couch including her panties and garter belt she had taken off last night. She wondered if anyone had come down and got a good look. She wouldn't have minded if Alex had she thought as a grin crossed her face. She looked up to see her sister coming down in her hospital scrubs.

"Morning." Liz smiled.

"Morning sis." Maggie smiled back as she moved her clothes with her foot trying to hide her underwear. Though Liz might not have minded knowing she had a little thing for Alex as well; even if he was her own son.

"I am sorry I have to go fill in a shift at the hospital." Liz replied as she came over and gave Maggie a kiss on the cheek. She worked in a doctor's office but still filled in from time to time at the hospital to keep in touch with friends when they were short a nurse or two.

"It's okay." Maggie shrugged. "Vicky gone already?" Maggie grinned, knowing all too well what they were probably doing last night. They had been sneaking around like two teenagers for months now, Vicky comforting Liz after the death of her husband not that she could blame them.

"Yeah she took the baby to her place." Liz nodded. "It's just you and Alex and who knows when he will drag up, you can help yourself to breakfast or a shower if you want." Liz smiled and collected her purse.

"Thanks." Maggie smiled. Liz gave her another quick kiss and took off. Maggie stretched and slid on her panties and headed upstairs and knocked on Alex's door lightly. She entered after hearing nothing to find him flat on his back with a thin sheet thrown over him. Maggie slipped in and closed the door behind her as she walked over noticing the bulge in his pants. Part of her wanted to reach over and rub it; she hadn't had a good dick in a long while. Hell Maggie thought about mounting him right here and now before he woke up but didn't.

Alex was a handsome young man. Candy had been an idiot to let him go. She would be lucky to find another guy as good as Alex and he would have been good to her and her baby if the little one had lived. He would make a great husband and father, plus he was well hung Maggie thought. The boy took after his dad. Hell if Maggie had met Alex two decades ago she would have jumped him and made that huge cock hers in a heartbeat.

"Aunt Maggie." Alex sat up as he noticed her.

"Morning." Maggie grinned at her surprised nephew. "I wanted to come and thank you for last night; you know not taking advantage of me. I know I didn't act very lady like."

"It's okay." Alex shrugged and rubbed his face.

"It's a good thing I like older men otherwise I might be thanking you right now." Maggie grinned. "Alex, I know you are going through a tough time with Candy and all but if you need a friend I am here for you sweetheart."

"Thanks." Alex nodded.

"No sweetheart, thank you." Maggie smiled as she laid her hand on his. "Now, I am going to jump in the shower and steal something of your mom's to wear."

"Okay." Alex nodded and smiled.

Isabelle Spring 2000

Isabelle slipped into the garage office. Uncle Benjamin "Bear" Miller was on the phone but waved her in and gave her the one second sign with her finger. Bear and his sons never noticed but they tended to talk with their hands a lot, Angel having rubbed off on them a little. Izzy walked over to pet Bears one eye pit bull Lucas who just laid there and rolled over. Bear had rescued him from a dog fighting ring years ago and kept him around as a useless damn guard dog, at least he looked fierce when he wasn't laying there with his tongue hanging out. He might lick someone to death but that was about it. Bear had a habit of trying to fix broken things. Be it cars, dogs, or Angel.

"Hey Kiddo." Bear said hanging up his call.

"Hey Bear." She smiled. "What's up?" She said taking a seat.

"I helped you now I need a favor. Relax I am going to ask you to kill anyone or hide a body or anything." He grinned rubbing his head.

"Well if it's Jake I wouldn't mind." Izzy shrugged; she and her cousin Jake hated each other with a passion. Bear gave a little laugh.

"It's about Angel, the last thing I told my brother before he died was I would look out for her. I want her to get her GED and maybe make something of herself; she can't keep following those idiots around." He said. He never talked about how Uncle Lucas had died but he had gotten out shortly after. Angel had very little education.

They had tried putting her in public school but that didn't turn out too well. By the time they had found her at nine or ten, she was an illiterate mute who's only form of communication was pointing. Bear and Sam had managed to give her some home schooling, at least enough to get by in the world and she had picked up some skills she shouldn't have growing up given who her father was. But at least if Izzy ever got locked out of her house or car she knew who to text.

"You want me to tutor her." Izzy smiled.

"Always were quick." Bear grinned at her. "Plus I think she needs some girl company. You were one of the few people who could get through to her." Bear shrugged.

"Okay." Izzy smiled and shrugged.

"Just like that." Bear laughed.

"Sure. I like a challenge." Izzy grinned.

"You may not have any Miller blood in you girl but I swear Jimmy rubbed off on you." Bear teased.

"Now let's get back to how we're going to kill Jake." Izzy said wickedly as she leaned forward and put her hand together tapping her fingers. She left and headed up to the loft. It was an old area of the garage that overlooked everything. Bear had made it livable for Angel so she could have some independence but he could keep her close.

--

"Hey pay attention." Izzy said as she gave Angel a nudge. She made a noise of protest at Izzy. Teaching Angel was hard, keeping her attention from wondering, Having to write notes as she showed her stuff so she didn't have to look at the paper and try to reads her lips at the same time, not to mention having to take the pencil away after she caught her checking to see how sharp it was wondering if she could use it as a weapon.

"Don't Uh Me." Izzy said back pointing at her. Izzy was sure Angel could hurt her easily enough but Angel would never learn if Izzy didn't push her a little. Izzy figured after this she could teach anyone.

"Hello." Kitty said as she knocked and came through the door. Izzy tapped Angel shoulder.

"Hey. Angel this is Kitty." Izzy said pointing at Kitty. Angel nodded and smiled.

"Drink?" Angel signed.

"Yes you may?" Izzy nodded and pointed to the fridge. They both could use a little break.

"How is it going?" Kitty grinned looking over the table.

"Slow but steady." Izzy shrugged. She looked up as Angel looked at Kitty's but and held her hands out wide.

"Hey be nice." Izzy said.

"She said I have a fat ass didn't she." Kitty said looking at her.

"Yeah." Izzy laughed a little.

"Hey." Kitty gave her shoulder a little push. Angel turned toward her defensively. "Don't talk about me behind my back and I won't do the same.

"Hey, No fighting. If you two don't behave you will both have to deal with me." Izzy said looking at Angel and then Kitty not wanting to see them go at it in here remembering the last fight in the kitchen. Kitty began to laugh and then Angel. Izzy couldn't remember the last time she heard Angel laugh.

1...456789