3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now kiss and make up." Izzy said looking back at Angel. Angel did her okay if I must face and leaned in and grabbed Kitty and kissed her on the lips and then just as quickly let go.

"What was that? Kitty said a little stunned. "Wait is she gay?" Angel went back to getting herself something out of the fridge.

"Who knows. I told her you were Bi and had dated Jo" Izzy shrugged. "She could be hitting on you or fucking with you. There is no telling with that one." Izzy said looking back at her cousin, she had known her half her life but still didn't understand her sometimes. "Angel, Glasses." She said as Angel drank out of the milk carton.

Margaret Spring 2000

"Kids I'm home." Maggie yelled up the stairs as she walked into the house but didn't get a reply however she could hear music, probably Kitty she thought from the sound of it. Maggie and Candy generally liked the same music; Kitty was another story all together. She was glad to be able to cut off early today which she always loved about her job, the flexible hours meant she did get to spend some time with her girls. This meant more to her now since they both be gone soon off to college. The thought of an empty house made her wish she done more with them when they were younger.

She probably didn't say it enough but she was proud of her daughters and loved to see the women they were becoming. Candy had a ways to go still but had shown a lot of strength this year having to go through the whole baby mess only to lose it once she got used to the idea. None of them could go into the bedroom that would have been the baby's room. Despite it all she had managed to keep her title of head cheerleader and take her team to a regional championship even if half of them talked about her behind back. If Candy had learn't who her real friends were.

Kitty would do okay for herself in the real world, Maggie never doubted that. She might stumble here and there but everything she did, she had good reasons for, it was her methods that gave Maggie headaches and more than a few grey hairs. Nothing Tylenol and hair dye couldn't fix.

She headed for the kitchen setting her purse down and grabbing a glass before heading to the fridge, taking out the orange juice and pouring a glass before putting it back. She closed the fridge and took a sip as she turned she saw a girl standing there as she dropped her glass, it shattered hitting the floor as she yelled.

"What is it?" Kitty came running into the kitchen. "Oh hey mom, I didn't hear you come in. Um, mom this is Angel. Izzy and Alex's Cousin." Kitty said looking at the girl. The girl was about average height with long black hair in a hair style that Maggie had never seen in person, being partially shaved on the side, and an ear full of piercings. She wore a white tank top and jeans. She looked a lot like the kind of girl Maggie feared her daughter would befriend.

"Sorry dear, you startled me." Maggie smiled as she bent down to pick up the largest piece of glass by her foot.

"Yeah she doesn't talk mom? She is deaf. You got to look at her when you talk to her." Kitty said.

"Oh. Sorry." Maggie looked up at her and smiled realizing she had met her once though she looked nothing like the skinny little girl Alex used to have a crush on.

"Here let me mom before you cut yourself and pass out." Kitty said bending down and started picking up the glass. Maggie hated a mess and hated blood even more, being a bit of a neat freak and germaphobe. Candy had a small case of it as well but not as bad though she had gotten her compulsiveness from Maggie. Maggie couldn't stand dirt and liked her appearance to be nice and neat; she generally could only loosen up after having a little too much to drink and then she and Kitty would be best friends. Kitty took more after her dad, though Maggie knew better then to tell her that out loud.

"Right, thank you dear. I will get the mop." Maggie smiled.

"Hmm." Kitty said as she came back. Angel was showing her something on the phone.

"Down the hall to the left." Kitty smiled up at her. Well that explained how they talked Maggie thought because Kitty didn't know sign language, well not that she knew of. Maggie hated that Kitty hid how smart she really was. If she put more effort into it she probably could have gave Izzy a run for her money for valedictorian. But Kitty wasn't one for the spot light which she didn't get from Maggie or Edward.

"I don't mean to sound judgmental dear..." Maggie began to say.

"She said sounding judgmental." Kitty grinned. Maggie hated when Kitty did that but knew better then to play into Kitty's games. She knew it was just Kitty being defensive, the girl never liked to show any weakness. Maggie could still remember how much Kitty pushed herself after the knee surgery.

"Just you are on probation sort of as it is, you have to be careful who you hang out with, I admit I don't know the girl but she looks a little rough around the edges." Maggie shrugged as she began to mop while Kitty took the glass to the trash can.

"She is fine mom, like I said she is Izzy's cousin, she actually has a full time Job at an auto shop and stuff it's not like I am hanging out with a drug dealing junkie or something." Kitty shrugged.

"It's just..." Maggie said before Kitty cut her off.

"Yeah, I know you love me and want the best for me..." Kitty smiled walking to the sink to wash her hands.

"No one likes a smart ass dear." Maggie shook her head. She loved that they could talk now even if they didn't agree on something. It was better than the yelling and slamming doors phase Kitty had gone through.

"I came by to see if you and Candy wanted to go to lunch but I saw Candy's car was gone." Mom said changing the subject.

"Yeah her and Abbey went off gallivanting." Kitty said.

"Is Izzy here?" Maggie smiled, Izzy had been the best thing to happen to her daughter and Maggie enjoyed having her around. Hell Maggie could have intelligent grown up conversations with her and yet she had a childish playfulness about her.

"No, it's getting close to graduation so everyone wants her help so they can graduate." Kitty shrugged. Maggie imagined Izzy was probably making a killing tutoring people.

"Well in that case. Why don't you ask your new friend if she would like to join us, I love to get to know her?" Maggie smiled. She'd at least like to get to know the girl if she was going to be coming into her home.

"Okay." Kitty nodded.

"I need to stop by one of my properties on the way to make sure the contractors locked up but then we can eat at wherever you girls want." Maggie shrugged. "As long as it isn't a fast food place or something." Luckily Kitty had a good taste in restaurants she thought.

Maggie went by the house and just like she thought the guys hadn't locked up, granted it was an empty house and there wasn't anything they could steal but one never knew. She'd hate to walk in to show a house and find a meth lab in the kitchen though Maggie could probably still probably find a buyer she thought to herself which told her she was spending too much time talking to Kitty.

"Give me the purse rich bitch." Someone yelled, she turned to see a guy with a knife pointed at her. Maggie froze for a second in fear so he yelled at her again.

"Please just let me..." Maggie opened the purse and dug through it. He could have the purse but she had to find it she thought.

"I said give it to me bitch." He grabbed it trying to pull it away. Maggie pulled against him as he snatched it away and she fell into the dirt. He raised the knife about to swing at her when someone came out of nowhere hitting him in the face. She looked up to see Angel standing over her fighting the guy as she jumped back dodging a knife swing. Maggie saw Kitty coming at him next.

"Kitty no." She yelled not wanting her to get hurt. Kitty kicked the knife out of his hand and it went skidding across the sidewalk. Her next kick landed against the guys jaw. Maggie was surprised, she knew Kitty took martial arts and could defend herself but it was another thing to see it in person. The guy hit the dirt and when he tried to get up Angel kicked him in the stomach. He somehow managed to get to his feet and took off running before the girls could hurt him more.

"Yeah wrong purse mother fucker, you better fucking run you chicken shit little bitch." Kitty yelled, if not for the knee she would probably be chasing him down. "You okay mom." Kitty turned back to Maggie coming over to help her up dusting her off.

"Yeah I will be dear." Maggie smiled. Luckily she had a lot of ass to land on she thought. Angel came over holding out what was left of the designer purse one of the handles was busted and it looked worse for wear but Angel had managed to hold onto it during the fight. Maggie felt bad about her earlier evaluation of the girl.

"Oh, shit your bleeding." Kitty said. Maggie looked down to see Angel had her hand on her stomach. It wasn't a lot of blood but it was clear the guy with the knife had at least grazed her.

"Angel, here dear let's get you to the hospital." Maggie grabbed out some tissue from her purse. Angel shook her head as if to say no.

"Don't argue with me young lady, you need stitches." Maggie said using the same tone she did with Kitty at times though didn't know how well it work on her. Angel rolled her eyes but agreed.

Katherine

Kitty paced in the hospital waiting for word on Angel. They hadn't let them back because they weren't family. If mom wasn't here Kitty might have snuck back to check on her but Kitty had gotten into enough trouble lately. Mom hadn't even called the cops since that was the last thing Kitty needed right now though to be fair the asshole would think twice before he tried to jack another purse.

Kitty would actually rather be upstairs working in the cancer ward then doing nothing she thought as she turned. Sitting still was hard for her to do when she was jacked up like now. The only plus side was she got to see Angel fight. It was a little more street fighter than Kitty had pictured, but girl could hold her own.

"Kitty please sit dear." Mom said. Mom wasn't having a very good day she thought. She hated hospitals having spent so much time in one not to mention her nice clothes were dirty which Kitty imagined had to be bugging her at least a little.

"Sorry it's just the adrenaline, plus I am worried about Angel." Kitty shrugged taking a seat for mom's sake though she started tapping her foot.

"She will be fine dear." Mom smiled.

"Mom why didn't you just give the guy your purse he could have hurt you." Kitty said. Mom probably thought it was a twist to have Kitty lecturing her she thought. Mom dug through her purse and pulled out a baby rattle.

"Who is Kasey?" Kitty looked at it taking it from mom. It was just an old baby rattle with the name Casey on it.

"I wasn't excepting twins when I had you two. I was only expecting one little girl." Mom smiled so I picked the name Kasey. "So I named you two K and C, Kitty and Candy." Kitty smiled thinking she used to play with this giving it a little shake.

"I just thought you ate a lot of junk food when you had us. You know Kit Kats and Candy bars. No offense, but you were a little plump in the pictures mom." Kitty grinned.

"Just wait to you have kids sweetheart." Mom smiled. "I had to take it away when you two got old enough to fight over it. I was going to give it to Candy..." Mom stopped, she hadn't really talked about the loss of the baby with Kitty. Mom kept things more bottled up or shared them with Aunt Liz.

"But she lost the baby." Kitty replied.

"Yeah, I just been holding onto it ever since, I take it out sometimes when..." Mom shrugged. Kitty actually got it. "I was really looking forward to be a grandmother, maybe get it right the second time around and be there for her more then I was the two of you." Mom wiped away a tear.

"Hey don't cry mom." Kitty put her hand on her moms.

Angelica

Angel sat in the hospital waiting as she held the bandage to the wound pretending to listen to her headphones. The doctor had taken a quick look but they were swamped at the moment. Hell, give her the needle and thread and she do it herself she thought. It also didn't help that she couldn't answer any of the doctor's questions, she didn't know if she was allergic to anything or when her last tech something shot was or none of that medical stuff. She couldn't even remember every being in a hospital other than one time when she got the chicken pox and then Uncle Bear took care of all of that. Millers didn't go to the hospital unless it was an actual emergency, like a missing limb. The doctor had looked at the wound and said it wasn't that bad, which Angel could have told him, and ordered a blood test for whatever reason and then went to take care of someone else.

At least she was entertained she thought as the nurses gossiped about the cute new doctor or the pregnant woman who came in threatened her husband's balls and luckily Angel didn't have to listen to her scream. Angel started making funny face at the boy who was across the way in the room with his mom and dad, he looked as bored as she was. Angel looked up as the doctor came back over.

"Ms. Miller?" He asked, she nodded in response.

"Do you know you are pregnant?" He said. Angel shook her head no in response. She only had sex that one time with Alex, she couldn't be pregnant she thought. Angel hadn't thought too much about that night except when she had actually meet Candy. She hadn't really cared about hurting some other girl's feelings that night since they had hurt Alex, but after meeting her she had felt bad since Candy was an actually sweet person and not the bitch Angel had pictured.

"Well, according to the blood test you are, everything else came back normal which is good. We will try to get you into a room in a second." The doctor smiled leaving her. Angel felt like she just got punched in the stomach as it tightened up. The thought of being a mom, being responsible for someone else was something she couldn't wrap her head around. Hell if she had even bothered to finish high school she would been just now graduating like Kitty and Izzy. Angel didn't even know what she wanted out of life for herself. Angel was so lost in thought she hadn't even seen Ms. Taylor come up and touch her on the shoulder.

"Hey Dear?" She smiled. "How are you?" Angel made a motion to say okay as she shrugged her shoulders. Ms. Taylor looked around; she didn't look very comfortable being here in the emergency room. Angel glanced down and noticed a sucker sticking out her purse. Angel smiled and pointed to it then to her mouth.

"What? You want a sucker?" She asked, Angel nodded. It was her favorite part about going to the bank for Bear to make the deposits.

"Okay." Ms. Taylor smiled and unwrapped it for her. "I keep them for when I have to show houses to parents, it's easier to sell a house when the kids are quiet." She smiled which made Angel do so as well. Angel motioned at her little friend standing in the doorway. Ms. Taylor offered him a sucker, which he took and went back to his mom and dad. After a little while the doctors took Angel back and stitched her up. Ms. Taylor held her hand as he did since it still hurt a little when the doctor started. Angel hadn't gotten the impression that Ms. Taylor had liked her this morning but now she was glad she was here holding her hand, Angel didn't want to be alone right now she thought.

Margaret

Maggie pulled up to the Big Bear Auto garage and grabbed the present she had brought and stepped out adjusting her dress as her sun glasses to protect against the sunlight. She could see several of the guys checking her out as she walked toward the main office and heard one whistle, not that any of them stood a chance but she appreciated the compliment. She smiled when she saw Benjamin Miller.

"Well isn't she a beauty." Benjamin smiled. The name tag told her he was the guy to talk to since it said Bear not to mention she had met him a long time ago though he looked totally different now than he did clad all in leather with his shaggy beard and hair. "Oh, sorry I meant the car not that you aren't one also." Vicky had told her that he could be a smooth talker when he wanted to be.

"Thanks on both accounts." She grinned. "What can I do you for Miss?" Ben held out his hand.

"Taylor. I came by to see Angelica and to give her something." Maggie said as she shook his hand.

"Oh right, I appreciate you taking care of the medical bill and all." Ben said shaking her hand again.

"It was the least I could have done." Maggie smiled.

"Well she is out on a tow run right now but should be back soon, I can give it to her when she gets back." Bear shrugged putting his hands in his pockets.

"I can wait." Maggie shrugged. She rather give it to the Angel in person after what the girl had done for her.

"Well why don't you come in and get out of this shade." Bear smiled at held out his hand pointing the way. Maggie had a feeling they were both in the same business in a way, showmanship.

"You may not remember but we meet once. At Vicky and James's wedding." Maggie smiled.

"Oh right back when I had that big ZZ top beard." Bear said as he opened the door for her and acted like he was touching a beard that wasn't there.

"Good band." Maggie nodded.

"Didn't figure you for the type." Ben gave her a puzzled look.

"I wasn't born into money I married into it, plus I do love a sharp dressed man." Maggie teased which made Bear laugh.

"Good taste in cars and music, your husband is a lucky man." Ben grinned.

"I am sure the secretary I caught him with thinks so, were divorced." Maggie sighed, a memory she'd rather forget she thought.

"In that case he is a fucking idiot for not seeing what a beautiful woman he had, excuse my language." Bear shrugged as he showed her into the office.

"On that I agree." Maggie shook her head.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Ben said offering her a seat. "We got Coffee, soda?"

"Anything stronger? I have had a long day." Maggie smiled plus she didn't know how long she'd have to wait.

"I keep some forty year old whisky locked in my safe." Ben replied and walked to the safe opening it and pulling out the bottle. It hardly looked touched though Maggie imagined he saved it for special occasions.

"Sounds good to me." Maggie nodded. Bear got some paper cups from the water dispenser and poured them both a little bit.

"Three things that gets better with age, alcohol, cars, and women." Ben smiled and held up his Cup.

"Cheers." Maggie smiled doing the same and took a sip. "So how is Sam?"

"You know my oldest." Ben raised an eyebrow.

"He dated my niece Nicky." Maggie smiled.

"Wow it is a small world." Ben laughed. They talked for a while, Maggie had to turn down a second round knowing she have to drive home still. A little while later Angel got back and came into the office.

"There is trouble." Ben smiled at his niece/adopted daughter. How Ben had managed to raise three boys and a niece on his own beat Maggie, she only had the girls by herself a few years now and they were almost grown.

"I got you a thank you gift dear." Maggie held the package out for Angel. She tore it open with Zeal and pulled out the brand new Leather Jacket, heaven knows the one she wore now had seen its better days like the clothes she wore now and when Maggie had meet her. Ben probably did his best to provide for them but there were four of them whom he had to raise on his own and run a business. The jacket was made with very nice leather and it had two large Angel wings printed on the back which Maggie thought was fitting. Maggie was a little shocked when Angel grabbed her and hugged her and kissed her cheek before letting her go. "You're welcome dear. Wasn't sure what to get you but every woman needs a nice jacket." Maggie smiled. Angel waved goodbye and went off to no doubt show it off to the other guys.

1...456789