3 Generations of Cock

Story Info
Dad, Granddad and I celebrate spring break.
4.8k words
4.58
197.7k
258
11

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,559 Followers

I was in my 3rd year of college and I hadn't been home since Christmas when I decided to come home for spring break that year. I wasn't sure I was looking forward to a whole week stuck in a small town and on a farm to boot.

I hadn't told my dad what time I'd be in and when I let myself in the front door, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom down the hall. As I walked down the hall to my room, I noticed that the bathroom door was open and I glanced in. My dad was under the shower with his back to me. I was 22 I was in my 3rd year of college and I hadn't been home since Christmas. Now, it was spring break and I and my dad was 44 and he still had a killer body. I was admiring his broad shoulders and muscled back and especially his firm, full bubble ass. He started soaping up his butt and as I watched, he ran his hands over his cheeks and then into his crack. I felt my dick starting to fill and expand. I couldn't tear my eyes away. He brought his hand around with the bar of soap and started running it up and down his crack, toying with his hole. He bent forward slightly and used his other hand to spread his cheeks wider. I could see the wet hair in his crack and his puckered hole. By now, my dick was so hard there was a tent in the front of my sweat pants.

He stood up straight and brought his hands around to the front and I could tell that he was now soaping up his cock and balls. Before I could step away from the door, he turned around to face me. It wasn't my dad at all...it was my granddad! He wasn't conscious of me in the doorway. My granddad was 65 that year but you never would have guessed from his body. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him, his waist looked the same size as mine and his chest had defined pecs and a nice coat of curly hair, just starting to gray. His abs was flat and his bush looked like he kept it trimmed. But what really caught my attention was his cock. He was still soaping it up and it was definitely getting hard. He ran his soapy fist up and down it, making his big loose balls swing back and forth in their shaved sack. His cock looked to be about the same size as mine; just a hair under 8 inches but it looked slightly fatter, too. He must have felt my eyes on him because he suddenly looked up. He looked me in the eye and smiled slightly, then dropped his eyes to the raging hard on ballooning out the front of my pants. The hand pumping his cock slowed down, barely moving over the hard pole and he reached his other hand down and grabbed his big ball sac and pulled it out from his crotch. I knew I was blushing 50 shades of red at getting caught so I just said, "I get the shower next." and hurried to my room and closed the door.

A few minutes later, granddad knocked on the door and said, "Shower's free." I waited till I heard him pad off down the hall, then gathered my clean clothes and went to take my shower. My cock was still hard as a board and it took all of my willpower not to jerk it off right then and there and even more when I was in the shower, soaping up my cock and ass where I had just watched my granddad do the same thing. Thankfully, by the time I was finished my dick had deflated. I pulled on an old loose pair of gym shorts and an old t-shirt and left the bathroom.

I could hear my dad's voice coming from the living room, so I headed that way. When I got to the doorway I could see granddad sitting on the sofa across the room in a white terrycloth robe. His legs were spread and from where I stood I could see his big cock and heavy balls. He saw me looking and spread his legs a little wider. My dad was sitting at the other end of the room and as I stood there he was saying, "You just have to watch it, granddad! This is a small town."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Your granddad here was overheard telling the Korean guy down at the store that he had a cute ass and that he wanted him to sit on his face!"

I looked at granddad and I noticed that his cock was growing and getting hard again. Seeing it, I felt my own cock start to expand.

"What I said was that he had a HOT little ass and that I'd stick my tongue up it any time. If your old asshole buddy Mike hadn't been lurking around, nobody else would have heard a thing and neither would you!" He reached down and adjusted his cock and I saw that it was half hard, standing out on its own and lifted off of his balls. My own cock was almost fully hard and I could feel the head of it sliding out from the hem of my shorts.

"I'm just saying you need to be more discreet." dad said. He glanced over at me and I saw his eyes go to the cock head hanging out of my shorts and the stiff shaft holding the front of my shorts out. Granddad shifted and his robe fell away from his cock, now fully hard and standing uncovered and straight up

"Granddad, your hard on is showing!" Dad said.

"Oh hell, this boy's seen a hard dick before. So have you for that matter. It looks from here like he's pretty hard himself."

I reached down and rubbed my hand over the front of my shorts, stroking my hard on.

"I see he has carried on the family tradition of big dicks, too. Come on over here and let me get a closer look at that." he said to me.

"Just ignore the horny old bastard." dad said.

"It's okay." I said. "Let him get a good look."

I crossed the room to where granddad was sitting and he pulled his robe all the way open so his body and hard cock were fully exposed. I stopped in front of him and he took a good look at the hard meat filling my shorts and the taut red cock head sticking out of the leg. He wrapped his left hand around his own big cock and then ran his finger on his right hand over my piss slit and showed me the crystal beads of natural lube that had leaked out of my hole on his finger. He popped his finger in his mouth and sucked it and said, "Tastes sweet!"

Dad stood up and said, "You old pervert, leave the boy alone."

I turned my head to dad and said, "It's alright. I'm cool." and just as I finished my sentence, granddad grabbed the sides of my shorts and pulled them to the floor. There I was bare assed naked in front of him and my dad with my hard cock inches from granddad's face.

"I told you he shared the family meat." granddad said. He grabbed the shaft of my cock and softly stroked it, making more juicy lube bubble out of my piss slit. I looked over at dad and I could see his own hard cock outlined in the front of his khakis.

"You ever had an old man suck on your dick?" Granddad asked.

"You don't have to put up with this." dad said. "Do you want to go to your room?"

"I told you, it's cool." I said. I turned back to granddad and said," I've never had anybody suck my cock. Are you going to be the first?"

In answer, granddad pulled my cock so that it stood straight out from my body and then stuck out his tongue and licked the precum off of my cock head. I almost shot my load right then. I watched as he took the head in his mouth and then slowly watched as his lips slid down my shaft until the full length of my cock was buried in his throat. I'd never felt anything so amazing...then, he slowly started backing my cock out of his throat and it felt even better.

I glanced over at dad and he had his own cock out now, his hand slowly pumping the shaft and the head glistening with his own precum.

"Come on over here and give your old man a taste of that daddy dick." granddad said to my dad.

"Is this okay?" Dad asked me.

"As long as he keeps sucking my dick, it's better than okay." I said. Dad unhooked his belt and dropped his pants to the floor, then lifted his shirt off over his head. His body was even hotter that granddad's, his chest muscles tight and his belly showing a faint six pack. His big meaty cock was the same size as mine and granddad's but covered with a network of swollen veins and his big ball sack was a little longer. His balls looked like two eggs and one hung lower than the other. Dad walked over to where I was standing and lifted my t-shirt off over my head, then ran his hands over my chest and down my belly.

"You're a hot little fucker, aren't you?" dad asked.

I looked down at granddad and he had a cock in each hand and was taking turns licking the heads.

"He ain't a little fucker, as you can see." he said. Then he stood up and all three of us had our cocks standing against each other. I reached down and pumped a cock in each hand.

"Seems amazing that 3 hard cocks could look so much alike and be the same size." dad said.

"Are you really a virgin?" granddad asked.

"As long as you don't count beating off," I said. "I've done a hell of a lot of that but otherwise, nothing and nobody."

"Well, I guess you know what you're getting into." granddad said and sat back down and started sucking my cock again.

"And what might be getting into you." dad said as he slid his hand down my back, then between my cheeks and probed my ass hole with a finger.

"I've been waiting all of my life to find out." I said. Dad started kissing me then, sliding his tongue into my mouth and sucking on my own tongue in return while his finger slowly wormed its way into my ass. The combined effect of his kissing and fingering and granddad's blowjob had made my balls draw up and my juice start climbing its tubes.

"I'm getting ready to cum!" I said and granddad grabbed hold of my balls and pulled down on them at the same time he freed my cock from his mouth. I felt my juice drain back down into my balls.

"We can't have that." granddad said. "I've got plans for you. I saw you checking out my ass when you caught me in the shower."

"I've got to admit, I was impressed. That's a world class ass." I said.

"Well, you got your dick sucked for the first time today. I think it's time you lost your ass fucking cherry, too." he said.

He got up and turned sideways on the sofa so that he was on his hands and knees. "Reach down in the drawer of the coffee table and you'll find a bottle of lube." he said to me, then looked at dad and said, "and you sit your ass up on this couch arm so I can suck your dick while I'm getting my ass fucked."

I got on my knees behind him on the couch. Granddad's ass looked even better close up and I stroked both cheeks and felt the fine hair covering them.

"What do I do?" I asked.

Dad reached down over granddad's back, grabbed his cheeks and spread his ass crack open. I could see the curly hairs growing on the insides of his cheeks, surrounding his puckered hole that was a shade darker than the skin around it. My dick was throbbing just looking at it.

"Squeeze some of that lube on your fingers and grease up his hole." dad said. I did as he said and spread the lube in his crack and over his hole.

"Use some more and push it up inside his hole. You want it nice and slick when your cock is in there." dad told me. I squeezed out some more, then pressed it against his hole and watched my finger disappear in the dark pucker of his ass. Even though his mouth was full of dad's dick, I could hear a deep sigh come from granddad.

"Am I hurting him?"

"Hell, no, the old man loves it. Use two fingers and watch him squirm." I sunk another finger up his ass and granddad started pushing his hips back to meet me.

"Now, lube up your cock and press the head against his hole." Dad was still holding his cheeks so his ass was spread open. I pressed my cock into his hole and watched as the head disappeared inside him, his pucker smoothing out as it expanded around my cock. I pushed harder and watched my inches slowly slide in until the full length of my cock was buried in his butt. It felt amazing, smooth and hot and tight around my dick.

"Okay" dad said, "You're in. Now just let nature take its course and fuck him like a bitch." I slowly moved my hips and watched my dick slide out of his hole, almost the full length, then I shoved it back in. Granddad made a moaning sound around the cock in his mouth and moved him hips back against me. I let him fuck himself on my dick for a minute or two, but by now I really needed to fuck his ass harder. I started pounding his ass, watching as dad's dick slid down his throat every time I drove my cock up his butt.

Granddad lifted his mouth off of dad's cock and said, "That's it, boy. Hammer my ass. Make it hurt!"

I started fucking him harder, pulling out till only my cock head was inside his hole and then slamming the full length deep into his guts. Granddad had stopped sucking dad's dick and was laying with his head on the sofa cushion and his ass up high. Dad was still on the sofa arm, his big cock hard as a brick and standing straight up, watching me fuck his old man's ass. I grabbed his hard meat and stroked it a few times and dad jumped down and came around to stand beside me so he could see my dick sliding in and out of the hole.

"Goddamn!" granddad said, "This boy is a natural born ass fucker! You need to try some of this dick!" Dad grabbed the tube of lube and squeezed out a big wad and I watched as he stuck it up his ass.

"Come on and give your old dad some of that college boy dick." he said as he leaned over and rested his arms on the sofa back. I slowly eased my cock out of granddad's ass. It looked bigger than it ever had and shone with the lube coating it, the head as big as a plum. Granddad sat up and dad got up on his knees on the sofa, his ass spread wide open. I moved around behind him. Dad's ass was even hotter than granddad's, his ass cheeks meatier and rounder. His spread open crack was hairless and where granddad's ass hole had been a dark pucker, dad's was a rose pink and almost concave.

"Damn," I said, "that looks good enough to eat!"

"One thing at a time." dad said. "Right now, I need your cock in me." I positioned my cock head against his hole and slowly slid the whole length in in one go.

I was even more turned on than I had been fucking granddad's ass, just knowing that this was my father and I had my dick buried in his hole. I started fucking him, slow at first and then increasing the tempo. I started shifting my hips from side to side so that my cock head beat against the sides of his chute and corkscrewing my dick so that it moved inside his ass in a circular motion. Dad started groaning and reached back and grabbed my hips to pull me closer and get more hard cock up his hole. Granddad, in the meantime, watched me fuck his son's ass for a few minutes then got on his knees behind us. I could feel his head between my legs and then I felt his tongue licking my balls.

"That's it, granddad." I said. "Lick my juicy balls." Granddad grabbed my sack and pulled my balls down, and then I felt his tongue sliding between my ass cheeks. His hot tongue found my hole and started tongue fucking me.

"Uh oh" I said, "I'm getting ready to cum!" Granddad pulled back on my balls until my cock popped out of dad's ass hole.

"Not so fast." he said. "I busted your ass fucking cherry and that first load belongs to me." He got up on his knees beside dad and reached back and spread his cheeks.

"Shove your cock in here and give me that virgin load!" he said. I slid my cock into his tight ass and started fucking him again. I really needed to shoot my load and I started fucking him harder and faster. I could feel my dick getting even harder and swelling up in his chute.

"Yeah, fucker, shoot that cum in my guts!" granddad said. Dad reached behind me and slid his fingers in my crack and I felt one of his lubed fingers penetrate my ass hole and start moving inside me. That was the last straw and cum started shooting out of my piss slit like a fire hose. I shoved my cock as far as it would go up granddad's ass while I came and I heard him say, "I can feel your juice shooting into me!"

I was draped over granddads back after I finished cumming, my cock still lodged deep in his ass and dad's finger deep in my hole. I felt like I was ready to pass out. Dad eased his finger out of my butt and I slowly backed my cock out of granddad's ass. I watched as the shaft slowly slid out and then watched the big head pop out, leaking cum. Granddad's stretched hole gaped open and my cum ran out and down between his legs.

We all flopped down on the sofa, me sitting in the middle. Dad and granddad both still had rock hard erections and I took one in each hand to play with. Granddad turned and started kissing me and dad started stroking my still hard cock. It normally takes a long time for my dick to deflate after I cum and the added stimulation of granddad kissing me and dad stroking my cock soon had me hard as steel.

"This thing is supposed to go soft after you cum." dad said.

"Not for me. I usually have to beat it a second time to get it to lie down."

Dad kept playing with my cock and then he asked, "Do you think you can cum again? I'd love to get a load of your spunk up my ass today, too."

"I guess there's only one way to find out." I replied. Dad got up and stood in front of me, then turned his back and eased down on my cock. He used his hand to guide it into his hole and I watched it disappear into his ass. He rocked back and forth on it a few times, and then used his thigh muscles to pump his ass up and down and fuck my cock with his hole. Granddad got up and knelt between our spread legs and I felt his tongue licking my balls and my shaft in dad's ass hole. The he sucked on dad's balls and I could see him take dad's hard cock in his mouth and suck it down his throat.

Dad kept fucking himself on my cock and all the while I was getting hotter and hotter. I couldn't take it any longer and I grabbed dad and forced him to the side, my cock lodged all the way up his ass, and positioned him on his knees in front of the sofa so that I could fuck him doggy style. I looked down and watched my dick sliding in and out of my dad's hole and I heard him say, "Oh fuck yes. Give me that big dick. Fuck your daddy's ass hole."

I started really slamming my cock into his hole, not caring if it hurt him, just wanting to drain another load of cum out of my swollen balls. I felt granddad behind me and I knew what was coming. He pried my ass cheeks apart and I felt his hot tongue once again slide into my ass hole. I was pounding dad's ass like a jackhammer and granddad somehow managed to keep his lips glued to my ass and his tongue in my hole. Before I could even think about it, I felt my hot cum squirting out of my piss hole and into my father's well fucked ass. It felt like his ass was clenching and milking even more juice out of my cock.

Granddad got on his knees behind me and wrapped his arms around my body and I could feel his hard cock slotted upright between my ass cheeks. He looked over my shoulder and said, "I want to watch you slide your cock out of his hole."

My cock was finally going soft inside of dad's hole. I slowly backed it out and as it appeared, granddad wrapped his hand around the shaft. When the head finally popped free of dad's bruised hole, granddad milked my dick so the last remaining drops of cum squeezed out of the piss slot and then used his fingers to scoop it up and pop it in his mouth. "Good to the last drop!" he said.

Dad got up and sat on the sofa and granddad got up and sat beside him. I leaned back so that I was half lying on the floor and admired the two men I'd just fucked. I couldn't decide which one was the hottest and I stared at their big dicks, both standing straight up from their crotches.

"It's a good thing I'm a young guy," I said, "so that I could show both of you a good time."

Dad looked at granddad, and then said to me, "Oh, but you're not done yet." He grabbed his hard cock around the shaft and did the same with granddads.

"A gentleman never lets his partner go home with a hard on. You're going to get your first lesson in cock sucking today, too. And luckily, you've got two hard dicks to practice on so get your ass over here and start sucking my cock."

rae121452
rae121452
1,559 Followers
12