3 Generations of Fun

Story Info
Callum finds out his family's gay secret
1.6k words
3.72
122.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Grandad walked in to the bathroom, he was wearing just his towel around his waist. He didn't know I was hiding in the cupboard, thankfully. He turned on the shower and dropped his towel, and hanging under his round belly was a massive cock. I should have turned away but, I didn't want to. He stepped into the shower and let the water run over his body. He wasn't at all athletic, tubby, but not extremely. He grabbed his black monster and started to rub it in his hand, slowly it got harder and harder, growing to full length, he had to be about 7 inches, not as big as my 11, but it was still pretty big. He worked the shaft, occasionally rubbing the head. His strokes got faster and faster. And then he sent a spurt of cum all over the shower glass. The weirdest thing was, he cried my name as he cummed. He definitely said "Callum".

3 DAYS EARLIER

"Callum," My Dad yelled from his room, my mother had left us when I was 15. "I'm going out to the shop, do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good," I replied, perfect! When ever my Dad went out it was my ideal time to jerk off to some porn, I didn't want to risk him catching me, so I did it when he was out, my grandad lived with us, but I usually heard him beating off in his room, so I wasn't too concerned. He came down stairs and walked out the front door, I ran up to my room. I had a fairly big TV in my room, HD. Dad hadn't bothered putting a blocker on it, but even then, I'm 18, so I don't need one. I deiced on the video, put it on, pulled down my boxers and trousers and started to play with my monster. I don't know if it's true or if I'm an exception, but apparently black guys have big dicks. I was stiff within seconds. As I was beating off, I looked in the mirror on my desk. I had an extremely muscular body and I was 6ft. 4". I went to the gym 5 or 6 times a week to keep up this Schwarzenegger look. But one thing caught my eye in the mirror, my Dad was standing in my door way filming me wank. I was thinking about turning around and yelling at him, but I kinda liked it. I decided to go on and pretend I didn't notice. just as the guy on the porno cummed all over the chicks face, I blew my load all over my chest.

The next day I was in the shower, it was Saturday and the start of the summer break, after which I would be attending Leeds University to study athletics. All through the shower I couldn't help but think about what happened yesterday. I was turned on so much by the though of my skinny ass Dad wanking over me on film. I slid my body lotion covered hand and started to jack off my own cock, maybe I should confront him about it. I jizzed on the shower glass within minutes. I got dressed quickly, and ran down stairs. My dad was in the living room wearing just his boxers, while grandad was out at a lecture on archeology, it was a major interest of his. I walked past the door to the living room and told him I was going out with friends. and then walked out of the front door. I went around the house to look through the window to the living room, my Dad was fast today. He was already jacking off his cock to the video of me from yesterday. I watched him beat his, what appeared to be, 9 inch cock. I decided to run back to the front door. I quiet opened and closed it. I stripped completely naked and walked into the living room, on the tape I was still jacking off. My dad cummed at that moment.

"Ugh, Callum!" He cried.

"Yes?" He jumped up in shock, his juice still oozing from his big black meat.

"Shit, this... um, I didn't... you weren't.." He stuttered.

"So you like my massive cock, don't you?" I had him, he was staring at my cock.

"Yes, I do," H replied after a long pause.

"Well, maybe I should show you what it can do," walked over to him slowly and when I reached him I forced him to his knees, I then my cock in his mouth. "You like that cock now?" I was pushing it in and out, down his throat. He was trying to fight me but he had no muscle build so his attempts were worthless. Not only was my cock long, but thick too, I needed both hand to jack it off, so guess how easy it was for my Dad. As I rammed my meat into his face he slowly started to comply. After a few minutes he was stroking it as rolling his tongue over it. He loved my massive cock. I pulled his head away and he stood up, he was 6ft. tall, I felt powerful next to him, my measly, skinny dad with his 9 inch cock, compared to my better than Taylor Lautner body and my 11 inches of destruction. I grabbed his thighs and slid him on too my manhood, he screamed with pleasure. I slowly worked him up and down my massive weapon. His tight asshole told me that this was his first time with a cock, maybe fingers have explored this hole before, though. I was only giving him a few inches, and it looked like it hurt him like I shoved a baseball bat up his ass. I gave inch by inch, moaning and grunting with every one, until my whole dick was up his arse. He started to move him self now, faster and fast, shit! I ha to sit down. I'm no virgin, with my body and cock, how could I be? Once one girl had gone for me, everyone heard about not so little Callum, but never before had any girl worked me like this. I was going to cum in his arse at any second.

"Ah, FUCK!" I screamed as I jizzed in his tight arse. He then shot his load at my chest. I dropped him on the wooden flooring and went upstairs. I landed in my bed and I was out before my head hit the pillow.

I woke up around midday, my cock still ached from the events of that morning. I walked through the hall after slipping on a pair of boxers and headed for the stairs.Something caught my eye as I walked past my granddad's room. I looked thought the door to see my dad wanking on his dad's briefs. Life in this house as getting weirder by the minute. Something tells me incest was a regular thing for my elders. Granddad always told me stories of abuse from his father, but what kind? I had never thought of that. I went down stairs.

The next morning, I was about to grab a shower, I didn't have any clothes on because I assumed granddad was asleep and, it doesn't really matter if dad saw me now. I passed my granddad's door on my way to the bathroom, just as I passed it, it started to open, I broke out into a light jog and reached the bathroom before he got out of his room. I went to the walk-in cupboard to get my towel. I heard the door open and jumped in the cupboard, closing the door slightly, behind me.

My Grandad walked in to the bathroom, he was wearing just his towel around his waist. He didn't know I was hiding in the cupboard, thankfully. He turned on the shower and dropped his towel, and hanging under his round belly was a massive cock. I should have turned away but, I didn't want to. He stepped into the shower and let the water run over his body. He wasn't at all athletic, tubby, but not extremely. He grabbed his black monster and started to rub it in his hand, slowly it got harder and harder, growing to full length, he had to be about 7 inches, not as big as my 11, but it was still pretty big. He worked the shaft, occasionally rubbing the head. His strokes got faster and faster. And then he sent a spurt of cum all over the shower glass. The weirdest thing was, he cried my name as he cummed. He definitely said "Callum". I had to get out of the bathroom before he finished showering and came in here to get his towel he turned around in the shower. I decided this was my moment. I was almost at the door but then, he pulled out a dildo from his shower bag and covered it in body lotion before sticking it up his arse. I don't know why, but at this moment I was really turned on, I felt my cock rise up to it's maximum length. I uncontrollably started to rub it, my hand moved quickly up and down the shaft. I was minutes from jizzing. My granddad groaned and jizzed again, I blew my load all over the floor, and moaned loudly. My granddad turned around and saw me.

"Oh, god...how long have you been there?" He looked shocked. Not surprising.

"Long enough, so you like this," I pointed at my body, mainly my crotch,"Do you want to touch it?" He walked over to me, kneeled down and grabbed my sensitive cock. He rubbed it, making it hard already. The feeling was overwhelming, he stopped playing with it and turned around. I stuck my cock up his ars and ramed it in and out over and over again. I jizzed up his arse. Holy shit this is gonna be a weird holiay.