3 Inches and Mighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings," the man said. "My name is James." He looked around at the assembled group. "And I welcome you, the last surviving members of your species, to your new home." He began pacing.

Frank leaned over to Tima, "The dude's at least a hundred and fifty feet tall," he whispered.

"Makes me wonder how big his cock is," Tima giggled.

"Now, I'm sure you have questions," the man continued. "Let me try to anticipate a few of them." He stopped pacing in the middle of the platform. "First, no you won't have to spend the rest of your lives here aboard this space station. This is just a layover for you until a more permanent home can be found. And, no, my planet is not an option, far too dangerous for you." He shrugged. "Granted almost any place we find will be dangerous in one form or another, but, believe me we'll find as peaceful a place as possible."

"How did we get here?" A voice a few rows above and behind Frank called out.

"A device who's technical details are far beyond your level of technology."

"Wow," Frank whispered. "Good hearing, too."

"I've been surgically altered so that I can hear the tiniest of whispers." James pointedly looked at Frank and Tima with a raised eyebrow.

Frank looked at Tima and saw her blush.

Frank held up his hand. "Besides the obvious size difference, are we different in any other way?"

"How do you mean?"

"Do you eat the same kind of food? Do you use the restroom the same way? Do you have the same organs that we do?"

"Yes, obviously our portion sizes are considerably larger," he said, "and yes, physically we are similar."

"Then why are we so much smaller than you?" A female asked from Frank's right.

"The best we can figure, there's a form of natural radiation here that we're immune to that has affected you."

"What about these constant urges to reproduce," another female asked, this time to Frank's left and closer to the giant, "is that a byproduct of this radiation?"

"Yeah," Frank said, "I've never had this constant urge to fuck before."

"Yes," the giant said, "well, we theorize that the radiation is affecting your libido as well, of course," he held up a finger, "this may well increase your population as well, though some of the tests that we ran on you before waking you up indicate that you might be sterile."

At this news, the crowd around the giant erupted into exclamations of anger. James stood patiently, his arms crossed over his chest, and waited for the noise to die down.

After everyone resumed their seats, Frank, who'd sat as calmly as James stood, raised his hand again.

"So, you saved us from our planet being destroyed so that we could die out here?"

"All the tests are not yet concluded." James said. "There may still be a way," he held up his hands as the crowd became loud again. "Believe me, if there is a way to reverse this sterilization, we will find it." He looked around at the crowd, looking for more questions. "For now, please return to your quarters. Each room is equipped with a voice activated computer, anything you need will be provided, but I would recommend calling up a floor plan of your portion of the station, which starts at this floor, and familiarizing yourselves with the different amenities that are offered. We will also provide a manifest of those of you we were able to rescue so that you may try to locate friends and family that we may have here as well." He started to descend on his platform. "In the meantime, we may call upon you at some point for additional testing, so please make yourselves available." With that, he disappeared from view, and the metal field irised closed after him.

There was a moment of stunned silence and then people started to get up to leave.

Tima stood and looked at Frank as he stayed seated. "Are we going to leave?"

"Wait until a majority of people have already gone. We'll avoid getting separated that way."

"Good idea," Clay said as he sat back down.

"So," Frank said leaning forward to address everyone. "What do you think?"

"I like the idea of us being able to fuck whenever we want," Tima said,

"You would, you horny slut," Val laughed. "It's the whole 'maybe sterile' thing that throws me."

"Well, when we get back, we need to let the others know." Clay said.

"Yeah," Frank agreed, "I wonder if there is some sort of communication device between groups."

"We'll have to find out," Tima said.

By this point most of the people had left, so Frank stood and headed down to the circular tunnel that they had used to enter the arena. At the other end of the tunnel they found their 'car' waiting for them with a vehicle marked with a 3 right behind it.

Before getting in, Frank turned to Clay and Val, "If I can, I'll call you," he shrugged, "maybe we can meet up and discuss this situation." He stuck his hand out and Clay grabbed it.

"Maybe," he agreed, "and maybe we can arrange for a party." He looked over Tima.

"Definitely," Val agreed as she slipped into Frank's arms. She took his face in her hands and gently kissed his lips.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and cupped her ass cheeks.

By the time they broke apart, Frank's cock was straining against the silvery material, and Val was breathing a little hard.

Frank climbed into the vehicle, slid over and waited for Clay and Tima to finish their farewell. He could tell that Clay was horny by the time Tima climbed into the vehicle.

As soon as she settled into the seat, the machine began moving.

"What do you think about this situation?" Frank asked, raising his voice to be heard over the wind.

"I think," Tima said, placing her hand on his crotch and tracing the outline of his engorged cock, "that I'm hornier than hell and need to be fucked," she gave his cock a light squeeze, "hard."

He sighed and ground his cock into her hand. "I hope Lilly and Daisy are ready to play," he moaned.

"Am I not enough?" She began nibbling on his left ear.

"I wasn't talking about me." Frank said as the vehicle slowed down and a door marked nineteen opened. Frank got out of the vehicle, followed quickly by Tima.

Once inside, Tima pressed the button in her collar as Frank pressed his and both suits fell to the floor.

Frank looked around the room and saw Daisy and Lilly stretched out on their respective beds. They both watched as Frank walked up to Lilly.

"What happened?" Daisy asked as Tima leaned over and ran her tongue over Daisy's left nipple.

"Later," Frank said as he spread Lilly's legs. "First we satisfy ourselves, then we talk." He used his thumbs to spread Lilly's pussy lips before he mashed his face into her slit. With his tongue traveling into her hole and his nose rubbing her clit, it wasn't long before she was wet.

He moved his mouth up to her clit and teased it with his tongue as he slid three fingers into her.

She grabbed two handfuls of his hair as her hips began to buck uncontrollably. The more she bucked, the harder he sucked on her clit and slid his fingers into her.

"Oh, God," she cried, "eat that pussy, suck that clit."

With a scream, her juices flowed out of her pussy. When she finally calmed down, Frank sat up and looked at her with lust burning in his eyes and his cock throbbing in the air.

She reached out with her arms, "Your turn," she whispered.

Frank stretched out on top of her, nuzzled her breasts with his mouth while sliding his cock along her slit. She locked her legs around his waist and bucked her hips as he started his upward motion and his cock slid inside her pussy.

He held still for a moment and enjoyed the way her warm, wet pussy clenched at his cock and tried to pull him in deeper.

As his lips first pulled on one nipple and then the other, he began pumping into her.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "please cum inside me, promise?"

"That'll happen," he promised as he fought his instinct to speed up his movement.

"I love this cock," she moaned again. "It makes me feel so good, promise you'll cum in me?"

"Yes, baby, yes!" He growled, lost in his own pleasurable sensations.

As she started to lift her hips to meet his thrusts, he gave in to his instincts and began pounding her pussy. When he felt her juices flow across his balls, he grunted and shot his load deep into her. With each load, he tried to bury himself deeper into her.

After his last load was spent, he climbed off of the bed and sat down heavily on Tima's bed.

"You may," Lilly gasped, "not be Fred Flintstone," she giggled, "but you can rock my bed any time."

Frank smiled. "Yabba-dabba-doo." He fell back onto the bed and promptly fell asleep.

When he woke up, he found Tima curled up next to him and Lilly was spooning with Daisy in Daisy's bed.

He gently extracted himself from Tima and sat up. As his feet touched the carpet, a soft beeping broke through his subconscious. He looked around for the source and saw a faint glow coming from the room he'd originally found himself.

He padded through the door and saw a video monitor lowered from the ceiling.

James' voice came through hidden speakers. "Identify yourself, group and position."

"Frank Patterson, Group 19, and leader, I guess."

"Vocal verification confirmed." James said. "Begin communication." The monitor shifted from the soft blinking light to an attractive redhead wearing her hair loose around her shoulders, glasses that magnified her green eyes, and a lab coat over a red halter top.

"Greetings, Frank," the British accent reminded him of the first time any of the 'Big' people, as he'd privately started to call them, communicated with his group. "How are things going?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic," he replied. "I've had more sex in the last eight hours than I've had in the last three months, I've found out I'm one of three hundred and eight last surviving members of a planet that, according to you, was destroyed, I maybe sterile, and will die an old man with no kids." He sighed and shot her a withering look. "How do you think things are going?"

"Well, I'm terribly sorry about all of that, however I may have some good news for you. But," she looked down as he heard the sounds of papers being shifted around, "I'll need to run one additional test before I can be certain."

"Why tell me?" Frank asked. "Of all the seventy-seven groups, why pick me?"

"Of all the groups, you were the only one who did not react with anger over this situation you've found yourselves in." She set aside the piece of paper she'd been looking at. "So, if you'll do us the honor of joining us in the lab, we'll confirm our theory."

"Fine, when?"

"As soon as you can." The screen blinked out and retracted into the ceiling.

"Great," Frank muttered as he walked back into the main room, "I'm a fucking lab rat."

He approached Tima as she slumbered peacefully on her bed. He leaned over kissed her partly open lips and gently tweaked a nipple.

"Wake up, lover," he whispered.

She moaned softly in reaction to his hand. "You keep that up and I'll not be held responsible for my actions." She said, groggily.

"You can demonstrate later." Frank said as he walked to where his silver suit lay crumpled on the floor. "Right now, I've got a date to be a lab rat."

"What?" She sat up on her elbows.

He pulled on his suit and pressed the activator. "Yep," he nodded.

"When will you be back?"

He shrugged, "When they're done."

"What're we going to do?" She sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

He smiled as he walked up to her, "You'll figure it out."

She pouted slightly. "There's only some many times you can lick a pussy." She said.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "If you get bored, you can figure out how to access the floor plan of this place like James said we could." He released her and moved to the external door, which opened obediently at his presence. "In the meantime," he waved, "I'll be back." He stepped out and let the door close behind him.

He climbed into the vehicle that had, apparently, been assigned to his group, and zipped off down the twenty-foot wide road. After a few minutes, and several confusing turns , he found himself whizzing down a tube barely wider than the vehicle.

'To be quite honest,' he thought as the vehicle slowed down in a large room filled with the big people, 'that was fun.'

Standing next to the shelf where he stepped out of the vehicle was the same redhead.

"Frank," she greeted.

He simply nodded.

"Don't worry, We've all been altered to be able to hear you."

"Good," he said. "that's one worry off my mind."

She set a small, to her anyway, tray next to him.

"You're chariot, M'Lord?"

He chuckled as he stepped onto it and sat down cross-legged in the approximate middle.

She picked up the tray and turned to her left as she headed across the room.

"So, what kind of test is this?" Frank asked.

"Oh, nothing complicated," she said. "Just this." She suddenly let go of the tray.

Before he could even comprehend what was happening, the tray below him shattered and he felt himself bounce on the metal floor.

He lay on his back in the midst of the remains of the tray as the redhead leaned over him. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Are you still breathing?"

"Yes, I'm still alive, if that's what you're asking." He sat up. "You could've killed me, you dumb bitch!" He stood and spun on her. "Is this your fucking test? To see how high I bounce?"

She scooped him up in her hand and wrapped her fingers around him as he struggled.

"Now, stop," she said, "or you'll make me drop you, again." Frank immediately stopped squirming. "Now, look down."

He looked over his shoulder and all the color drained from his face.

"How high up do you think you are, right now?"

"I'd say about seventy-five to a hundred feet." He became absolutely rigid so she wouldn't drop him.

"And you survived."

He returned his attention to her. "You dropped me from this height?"

"Actually," she said lifting him up a little higher, "from right about here."

"So what are you telling me? That this radiation that made us sterile also made us immortal?"

"Apparently you cannot be harmed by external sources," she said. "Internal sources, poison and the like, we're still not sure about, and, of course, there's the ultimate predator, time." She carried him back to the shelf where his vehicle sat waiting for him. She gently set him down.

"So, now what?" Frank asked. "Planning on poisoning me next?"

"Of course not," she replied looking shocked at the idea. "Next step is for everyone else to be told."

"I can take care of that, but I need to know how to access the communications system."

"All computer access points are voice activated," she said. "Just say 'communications' and the group number."

"What if I want to talk to all of them?"

"Then say 'all groups'." Although she didn't say the word, Frank heard 'duh' in her tone.

"Now, these guys don't know me. They're not going to believe me." Frank began pacing back and forth, his mind turning over the problem before him. "Do you have weapons my size?"

"Not yet, they're still in development," she said.

"Is there a way to get me close to the ceiling in the auditorium?"

"Why?"

Frank smiled. "I have a plan," he chuckled. "Here's what I need..."

An hour later, Tima walked into the auditorium followed by Clay and her sister, Val.

"Where's Frank?" Val asked, a little disappointed.

Tima shrugged and craned her neck trying to locate her delinquent leader. "He said he would meet us here."

All around her she saw people congregating and moving to sit with brothers and sisters thought lost. Off in the distance she saw a shock of red hair that made her heart jump.

"I'll be right back," she said to Val.

She moved through the throng of people toward the redhead until she was directly behind her.

"Hi, Gabs," she said softly.

The redhead froze then slowly turned around. Tima felt her knees start to weaken when her blue eyes met the green eyes of her lady love.

Without a word, Gabrielle Patterson fell into Tima's arms and they exchanged a passionate kiss.

"I thought I'd lost you," Gabs said as they embraced.

"Me too, sweetie," Tima sighed as she enjoyed the familiar figure in her arms. "Fortunately, I looked over the list of people rescued and found you."

"So, you ended up in Frank's group." Even through the statement, Tima heard a question.

"Yeah," was the answer to both.

"That's cool," Gabs reassured her girlfriend.

Suddenly, the lights lowered and an image of Frank's face appeared in the air above the metal floor of the auditorium.

"Well, Frank looks good." Gabs said.

"Oh, yeah," Tima emphatically agreed.

Further conversation stopped as Frank cleared his throat.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Frank Patterson defacto leader of group 19." He swallowed nervously. "And I called this meeting because the Big people, as I call them, have revealed to me the fact that this radiation they told us about has had a positive effect on us as well as the negative."

"What's so positive about being sterile?" A voice asked from Tima's right. Amazingly, Frank's holographic face turned toward the speaker.

"I never said that being sterile was positive," he said, "in fact, I called it negative. But, the positive is that we cannot be killed by falls, knives, guns, you know, external sources."

"Yeah?" Asked someone from Tima's left, "bullshit."

The face turned to look at the speaker.

"I know you don't know me, and don't trust what I have to say. So, I arranged a demonstration." The head disappeared for a moment before being replace by a full body image of him. "So no one claims that it's this space suit protecting me," he reached up toward the activator. But his hand paused as his holographic eyes searched the crowd. "Hey, Tima, this is the answer to your question." He pressed the activator and let the suit fall to the floor around his feet, leaving him naked for all to see.

"Damn, he does look good," Gabs whispered to Tima.

"Oh, yeah," Tima smiled as she looked at Frank's cock, which appeared to be eight feet long.

"Now," Frank continued, addressing the whole crowd, "look up. Do you see the round hole in the ceiling?" The image looked at everyone to make sure they were looking at the same area. "Watch." The image jumped up and then disappeared as a tiny figure fell though the hole toward the floor two hundred feet below.

Amid screams of panic, gasps and shouts of shock, Tima and Gabby clung to each other in mutual terror.

The tiny figure hit the metal floor, bounced ten feet into the air, and landed with a sickening thump. Before anyone could move, the figure stood.

"See?" Frank said, his voice still amplified, "told ya."

The crowd surged forward and Frank was soon surrounded by people bombarding him with questions.

He tried for several minutes to call the meeting back to order, and, when that failed, he yelled, "QUIET!!" The amplifying system almost burst eardrums with the volume. But, at least, everyone shut up.

Tima, holding onto Gabby's hand, pushed her way through the stunned crowd.

Frank saw her moving toward him and headed her way. The crowd parted for him like the Red Sea did for Moses, and soon he had his arms around Tima's waist.

She stepped back and looked him up and down as if to assure herself that he had no broken bones. Finding him in, relatively, good health, she balled up her right fist and slugged him in the jaw.

"You bastard!" She yelled, "you cum-guzzling gutter slut reject from a B-Grade lesbian chick flick."

Frank looked up at her from where he fell, his right hand on his jaw. "You been talking to my sister again?" His eyes moved past her. "Oh, hi, sis." He stood.