3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,550 Followers

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her fingers blurred as she plowed her slit.

"Think about your brother fucking you and cumming inside you. Imagine him shooting his load deep inside of your pussy." That was enough to send Katie over the edge. She howled into the woods as she came hard on her fingers, girl cum soaking her hand and squirting her parted thighs and cunt. Damn, she came a lot. My hard cock jumped inside Julia's snatch, as my sister's eyes blazed at me, threatening to burn me to ash. I was dizzy with the idea of fucking my gorgeous, redheaded

sister. I could smell the excitement of her hot little pussy as it continued to spasm on her now slowing fingers. It drove me insane. I released my grip on her breast as her orgasm subsided. Nobody said anything for a few long minutes. Julia slid off my hard cock, and started pumping it with her fist. It slid though her fingers smoothly because of the slick coating of her cum.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Julia broke the silence bluntly. I looked at Katie and she stared back at me. She slowly nodded.

"But I don't want to do it here, though. Not for our first time. I kind of want it to be special." I understood her reservations. Katie was definitely a girl that craved romance, and getting shagged senseless on a picnic table was kind of tawdry.

"Do you want to suck him off or something? I bet he'd just go nuts fucking those ginormous tits of yours." She shook her head slowly. Julia beamed at me, and squeezed my cock. "It's you and me, cowboy. What do you want me to do?" I honestly didn't know. I felt a little guilty, but I was so focused on Katie that Julia kind of dimmed in comparison.

Then it came to me in a flash. "I want to fuck your ass," I said confidently. I certainly sounded more confident than I really was since I'd never done anal before. It sounded like a good idea, though.

Julia smiled. "You are a dirty boy, aren't you?" Katie laughed and the tension between us decreased. "I told you that he wasn't as innocent as you thought he was, Kay."

"No, I think that you are just a slut, and that you are corrupting my brother."

Julia laughed at her friend's comeback. Then she climbed up off of the table top and bent over the side of the table, right next to Katie's seated form. She stuck her ass out lewdly.

"My ass isn't going to fuck itself, rump wrangler." She smiled at me and I quickly took the hint. I vacated the table top quickly and walked around the table to join the two girls. I was about to take hold of Julia's hips when Katie reached out with her small hand and grabbed my cock. She dazzled me with her pearly whites.

"It's so hard," she said breathlessly; so much for falling sexual tension. She pumped her hand a few times on my cock experimentally. Lust was slowly but surely clouding my vision. My cock felt like it might explode. I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She eyed my cock greedily and kept pumping. I bent down slowly, and kissed her lips softly while her hand still moved on my shaft. Our kiss deepened, our lips parted, and our tongues explored. I reached behind her head and tangled my fingers in her wild red curls.

"That is so fucking hot!" Julia said, but she was ignored. The only thing that mattered was our kiss. It was truly a soul kiss. Katie moaned into my mouth and I practically pulled her off her feet by her hair. She released my shaft and her body molded itself to mine; my free hand cupped her magnificent ass. My pre-cum coated her flat stomach as she ground it against my cock. It was so slippery, I thought I would explode before long, but I didn't care. I let my finger slide down the crack of her ass and I teased her puckered star. She moaned hungrily again and I slid my fingers down farther, until I found the back of her dripping slit. She jumped like an electric current had run through her. Katie reached back, grabbed my hand, and pulled it away from her pussy. She broke the kiss.

"It's not that I don't want to Jack, because I do. I really do. Please, just not here." She demonstrated an iron will by taking a step back from me. I felt supremely disappointed, but I did understand, or at least my big head did. She ran her small hand over her stomach, idly playing with my slippery pre-cum.

"Do you want me to take care of him, Katie?" Julia seemed a little perturbed by her demotion to fuck toy. Katie nodded.

"Take her ass, Jack. Take it hard. That's how I like it." Julia positively beamed at me. She returned to the table and bent over.

"Use my pussy juice as lube. Just put it in and get it nice and slick for me." I complied lustily, sinking my shaft into her as far as it would go. She grunted loudly. "Fuck, your cock is big. Don't go crazy in my ass right away. Take it slow."

"No," Katie said. "Fuck that slut to death, Jack. Don't go easy on her; I want to hear her beg for mercy." Katie started rubbing her clit even as I was buried balls deep in our cousin. I pumped a few strokes to get lubricated, and then slid out. At that point I would have been satisfied with her pussy because I needed to cum badly, but I was determined to give my sister the show that she wanted.

I located her puckered star with my finger and I used it to guide the placement of my cock. When I was positioned at her back door, I pushed slowly, but forcefully forward. Her asshole steadily denied me entrance.

"Try to relax, baby." I reached out with my free hand and spread one of her cheeks wider. She exhaled slowly and I felt her tight ring give just a little. I took full advantage by increasing the pressure I was giving her. After a few seconds my head popped in. She exhaled in a rush as her insides tried to adjust to the relentless pressure. I pushed further in; an inch, two inches, three inches. I pulled back and humped forward again, this time I went four inches deep. Soon I had my entire length buried in her gloriously tight tunnel. It surprised me that all of my cock fit in her ass when it barely fit in her pussy.

"Come on Jack, you aren't making love, you're fucking. Plow that whore's ass!" Katie looked serious as she sat on the top of the table while fingering herself off. She grunted as she rubbed her clit. I pulled back, and really started fucking my Julia's ass. I banged her so hard that my balls slapped up against her wet pussy whenever I would thrust forward. Whatever I was doing it must have worked for Julia, because I fucked her for only about a minute when a full blown orgasm tore through her. She cried out loudly as her asshole twitched, tightening and loosening around my cock. I was relentless in my fucking and never slowed one iota. The friction in her ass was enormous and I now knew why they made anal lube. With her ass feeling like that, I didn't last long; only another minute or so until I felt my balls tighten before my inevitable orgasm.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I stated. I didn't know whether I should cum in her ass or not, so I left it up to her.

"Pull out!" she yelled. I felt disappointment in not shooting my jizz in her dirtiest of holes, but I pulled out anyway. I started jacking my dick, preparing to cum all over her ass, when she shocked me. She turned towards me, knelt and sucked my cock into the back of her throat. She bobbed on my pole about three times before I unloaded in her mouth.

"Oh, shit. Fuck." I came and came and she sucked down every last drop of my spunk. Some of it hit the back of her throat funny and she gagged a little, but it never slowed her feasting on my jizz. Katie came just when I blew the last of my load into Julia's pie hole. Her orgasm lasted longer than mine, which didn't seem possible, and then she slumped against the table top behind her, breathing raggedly.

We all sat down on the bench next to Katie. It was a few minutes until we all regained our breath, and composure.

"Oh my god, you really are a dirty slut." Katie giggled. "I can't believe you went ass to mouth. That's hands down the most perverted thing I've ever seen."

"You know what they said in 'Clerks 2," Julia joked.

Katie looked puzzled.

"What was that?" I asked innocently.

"Sometimes it's ok to go ass to mouth." Julia smacked her lips appreciatively at the load of cum that I had just dumped in her throat. Except for the walk back, we were done hiking for the day.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,550 Followers