3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After breakfast the girls went to their room to do whatever it is that women do when they are alone. After hearing of their sexual relationship, all kinds of erotic fantasies went through my mind. I ended up going for a walk through the woods. My family owns forty acres; and while the front is pretty sparse, the portion farther from the road is well wooded. I wandered the path that had been established by my father's family almost sixty years ago. Some of it is almost over-grown, but the walk passed the time in a pleasant way, and kept me from thinking about the girls. I got back to the house an hour later, and found the girls sitting on the porch. Both of them were in swimsuits, and both looked impatient.

"Damn, Jack," Julia said with an exasperated tone, "We've been ready to go to the beach for half an hour. We almost left without you." I saw Katie roll her eyes at this dramatic statement. Underneath her wrap, Julia had on the same tiny yellow bikini. I remember how smooth the fabric had felt when I accidentally grabbed a handful of her ass the last time we were at the beach. Katie again wore another of my t-shirts; this one I hadn't seen in several months, and I had figured that one of my friends had "borrowed" it. The thing that caught my eye when Katie moved was that she was not wearing the familiar blue one-piece bottom that usually encased her gorgeous ass; this was a new iridescent green bikini bottom. My interest was definitely piqued. I wondered what her fabulous body would look like encased in this new swimsuit.

I hurried in the house to get changed. I threw on my teal cargo-style swim trunks, and put on my old pair of Jordan sandals that I brought just to kick around in. I got the keys from my mom, and only got a "drive safe" from her as an admonishment.

I practically ran out the door to find the girls waiting beside the huge white SUV; both of them held large floating lounges. This would be a fun trip indeed. They put the floaters in the back storage area, and both piled in the back seat.

"Wouldn't one of you girls like to ride shotgun?" This was met with the usual giggles.

"No stud," Julia said, "We had better stay back here, Katie seems to have a hard time controlling herself around you, and I would hate for us to get into a fiery car crash because this skank can't keep her tiny midget hands off your cock." It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I seem to remember one of us getting banged in our ass while bent over a picnic table in a public park," Katie had a mischievous look in her eyes as she said this. "Oh, wait a minute; it was you, Julia. And then you went ass to mouth." My sister got a look of sublime superiority on her face. I had to veer back into my lane because I was watching the rear view mirror so closely. "So no matter what I've done in the past few days, you are definitely wearing the "Queen of all Skanks" crown." I saw Julia's eyes narrow, but then they sparkled with amusement. I knew that look, and Katie had better watch her back at the beach. I would definitely be watching her backside, but I wasn't going to get in the middle of any turf war between these two hotties. I started to turn down the road to the lake when Julia spoke up.

"Hey, Jack; keep going for another couple of miles. There is another beach around here. I saw it on the internet. It is a public beach, but it looks really off the beaten path." I saw her give me a toothy grin in the rear view mirror. Julia was looking at her phone's navigation feature. It instructed us to turn down a dirt road, and then continued for about five miles, until we got to an access road. I use the term road loosely. It was a set of wheel ruts in the grass with trees encroaching on both sides. We went for a half a mile on that, and then it opened up to a small beach area. There was no real parking lot, so I pulled the big white Cadillac up on a bare stretch of grass, and we hopped out. There was only about a hundred feet of sandy beach here, and the rest of it looked like it was surrounded by woods. There seemed to be a huge house on the other side of the lake, but it was too far for them to see anything that went on without using a huge pair of binoculars.

The girls grabbed their floats, and hustled out to the water, dropping their towels at the edge where the grass met the sand, and kicking off their flip flops. They splashed into the water, and began screeching about how cold it was. The water seemed to get deep here very quickly. I put my stuff down next to theirs, and sat down on the smooth sand near the water's edge. Katie looked amazing in her bikini. It had been several years since I had seen her wear a two piece bathing suit. It wasn't scandalously cut, but even a modest swim suit looked spectacular on her curvy figure.

"Aren't you coming in, Jack?" Julia said this with a pouty expression.

"I don't know. It looks awful cold to me." I grinned at Julia, and Katie made a splashing motion that missed me by two feet.

"Awww c'mon, Jack. Katie will take off her top if you get in the water." The crooked smirk was firmly in place on Julia's rosebud of a mouth.

"What?" Katie feigned outrage, but then she got a sly look. "I'll take off my top, if you take off your bottom."

"Deal," said Julia. She bent down in the water, and peeled the tiny yellow bikini bottom off, and tossed it on the beach next to me. She gave my sister a meaningful look. Katie sighed, reached behind her, and undid the clasps holding her top on. She slipped it off, and tossed it next to Julia's bikini bottom. Katie's breasts were a thing of beauty. God must have really been trying to show off when he made her. They were very big, but gravity seemed to have very little effect on them. Her nipples stood out erect after being in the cold water; like perfect pink bullets.

"Fuck it," Julia said with an air of nonchalance. She reached behind her, and undid the clip that held her top, and casually flipped it next to her bottoms. Her breasts weren't nearly as big as my sister's, but they were perfectly shaped, and proportioned to her lithe, athletic frame. Not to be outdone by her friend, Katie added her bottom to the growing pile of clothes.

"So, big bro," Katie said; the water barely covering the tiny triangle of red pubes that she kept trimmed so neatly. "Are you coming in? By the way, you look a tad overdressed." I stood up, stripped my trunks off, exposing my rapidly growing boner, and splashed into the water after the girls. The water was cold, but I never noticed it with all of that nude female flesh I front of me. I stood next to the girls, all three of us forming a circle in the waist deep water.

"So," I said teasingly, "I'm in, and we are all naked, now what?" Katie got a huge, wolfish grin on her face.

"Truth or dare, big bro?" She threw this at me like a pitcher throws a fastball.

"Truth." I decided to play it safe for the moment.

"Boo! You fucking suck!" Some of the sting was taken out of Julia's words by the smile on her face. I bet this had been their plan all along. I had obviously been the victim of another set up. Being set up probably never felt this good to any other man on earth.

"Ok, Jack." My sister flashed me another killer smile. "That is definitely the pussy way out, but here is your question..."

"Hold it," Julia interrupted. "What happens if someone refuses a question, or a dare? What are the consequences? We need ground rules."

"Ok," Katie answered quickly. "If anyone refuses, both of the other players get to give them a punch to the crotch."

"Hold up!" I interjected. "You girls don't have balls, so how is that fair?"

"You think it doesn't hurt when we get hit there?" Julia's eyebrow was raised. "Fine you can twist our nipples until we scream if you want. I will never refuse anything, so I'm not really worried."

"Your question," my sister continued, "Last year a pair of Julia's panties went missing at our house, and we could never figure it out. She thought that maybe you took them. True or false; did you take them?" I know that I flushed red because I felt my face heat up.

"True," I answered.

"Ha!" Julia exclaimed. "I fucking told you that he took them. They were red satin." I nodded. "So what did you do with them? Sniff the crotch?"

"Yeah, of course I did. Then I had this fantasy about you spending the night, and you riding me while wearing those panties. I blew a huge fucking wad into them, and I kind of figured that there was no way that I could sneak them back with that giant load of semen on them, so I hid them, and later I threw them out."

"Shit," Julia said, "You should have gave them to me, I probably would have worn them while the cum was still wet." She danced close to me, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Let me know when you want another pair, stud."

"I was actually under the impression that you always go commando now. I've never seen you have panties on this whole trip." Katie doubled over with laughter.

"Yeah, Jack," Julia said in a rather offended voice, "I wear panties. The purpose of this entire trip has to have become kind of clear to even a dumbass like you, right? I came along to fuck you, and your sweet little sister here. Panties are just one extra layer of hassle, so why bother with them?" I laughed, but I could see her point.

"My turn." I swiveled to face my sister. "Truth or dare, Katie-bear?" I loved using her dad's nickname for her. It made standing butt naked in the water that much naughtier.

"Dare." She smiled, and her face lit up brighter than the sun on this cloudy day.

"Fine, but we might have to go back up to the beach for this one. I want you to lick Julia's pussy until she cums, and I want a front row seat."

"Now that is my kind of dare," Julia said. She immediately started walking out of the water; unabashed by her nudity. We followed immediately, dragging the floating lounges. She went to where they put their towels down, and unfolded a large blanket that I hadn't noticed. Julia flipped out the blanket out onto the sand, and then she lay down, and spread her legs like a porn star during a photo shoot. Katie never hesitated. I could tell by her level of confidence that this was something that they had done hundreds of times before.

My sister knelt at the end of the blanket, and leaned forward on all fours, and kissed Julia's flat stomach; right below the belly button. This made Julia shiver with anticipation, and she visibly broke out in goose pimples down her legs, and across her chest. I sat down on the blanket, so that I was situated right where Katie's face and Julia's little cunny met. My sister ran her fingers softly over her best friend's pussy lips, making her shiver further. She spread them gently with two fingers, exposing the swollen pink pearl of her clitoris. Katie sucked it between her full lips, and I saw her mouth working as she began to work he tongue up and down over the most sensitive spot on her friend's entire body.

Julia's reaction was immediate. She grasped the blanket with both hands, and bowed her body up where it almost looked like she was doing abdominal crunches. The muscles of her stomach rippled under her tanned flesh. This was one of the greatest events to happen in my life. The two most beautiful girls that I had ever met were locked mouth to pussy just inches in front of my face.

Katie slid her middle finger inside of Julia's pussy, and began to finger fuck her with a slow, deliberate rhythm. The effects were immediate; Julia began to moan loudly, and her feet began to flex.

"Oh my fucking god!" Julia exclaimed. She gave up her grip on the blanket, and planted both of her hands firmly on the back of my sister's head. It was only a few seconds until Julia's body tensed in a silent orgasm; her hands crushing my sister's face against her cunt. In twenty seconds it was all over, and Julia fell back against the blanket panting like she had just sprinted a half a mile.

"How was that, Jack?" Katie smiled at me when she said this. Her mouth and chin glistened with Julia's pussy juice. It was pretty much like the cliché; her face was frosted like a donut. My cock throbbed hard as I took in my sister's beauty, and then looked at the sex goddess spread out on the blanket next to me. I tried to reply to my sister's question, but words seemed to temporarily escape me.

"All right, fucktards. It's my turn." Julia sounded like she had caught her breath, and she sat up. A mischievous light danced in her eyes.

"So Jules," Katie said, "Truth or dare?" Julia never debated this question even for a second.

"Truth." I was totally shocked by this. I totally expected the adventurous Julia to take a dare.

"Ok. There is something that I have always been curious about, and you pointedly evaded my questions when it happened." A big smile broke across Katie's face, like she was remembering something hilarious. "When Jack was dating Limpy, you had gym class with her right before lunch. So one day at lunch she starts scratching and clawing at her crotch like she was infested with an entire colony of fire ants. She ran out of the lunch room, still scratching. It was a day when Jack wasn't in school, and to me it was too convenient to be a coincidence." A huge satisfied smile spread across Julia's rosebud of a mouth.

"So you are asking if it was me who pranked Amy. Hell yeah, it was me. I got this stuff called The Fires of Hell itching powder. It was actually supposed to make the person break out in blisters. I told the gym teacher that I needed to go to the locker room to 'take care of some girl stuff,' and I put that shit all over her panties. They were white cotton, and the powder was white, so she never even knew it was there. Becky told me that she had huge pus filled bumps all over that skanky cunt of hers." I couldn't help but smile myself. That incident had actually kind of sparked the downfall of our relationship. It was already rocky before this, but then she refused to go out with me for two entire weeks after this incident. This confession shed a little light on what happened. I thought that maybe she had caught an STD, or had a bad yeast infection; but it was really just Julia. I should feel angry, but I wasn't at all. I moved close to her, and gave her a quick kiss, like she gave me after my truth was told. She smiled beatifically.

"Ok," Julia said. "Truth or dare, Kay?"

"What about Jack?" Katie actually seemed a bit outraged because I had been skipped.

"It was my turn, and I choose who to ask next, and I'm asking you, Katie-bear." This last part was said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Fine," my sister said. "I'm not going to take the pussy way out like you two did: dare!" A huge shit-eating grin spread across Julia's face.

"I dare you to deep throat Jack all the way down to the base of his shaft. Take the entire thing into your throat, or you will be punished." The last word she pronounced with a fake Russian accent. She said it like "peuu-nished." Then just to make it extra hard, Julia added a caveat. "You can also have no help from Jack. He has to remain still, lying flat on his back, and can't try to jam it down your throat." Julia's grin grew even wider.

"Fine," my sister said. She had a determined look on her face. I was skeptical though. I knew her gag reflex too well. If I forced it down her throat, she might be able to take it; but I seriously doubted that she could stick it down there herself. I laid down, as instructed, my hands under my head, and my ass flat on the ground. My erection was stiff as a fence post, and stretched all the way up to my navel. Nine inches was a lot for little Katie-bear to swallow.

She licked the head, building up saliva; and started bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She took in more and more of me. She spit coated my shaft, and it ran down her chin. I found this incredibly erotic. If she did manage to get me down her throat, I might have a present for her. My cock bumped the back of her throat, and nothing happened. Then she touched it to the back of her throat, and pushed her head down on it; and gagged.

"Yes!" Julia exclaimed. "You shall be punished now." Her friend had a sadistic look on her face.

"Wait," I said. "Shouldn't this be like baseball, three strikes and you are out?

"Fine, whatever. You are just delaying the inevitable." Her crooked smirk spread across her face as Katie gagged again; failing to get me into her throat. "One more, princess, and it's titty twister time."

Katie made a valiant third attempt. She actually got me an inch or so into her throat, then she gagged so badly that she almost threw up. Strangely enough, Katie didn't look like she was worried about the punishment. Then it dawned on me that this was part of the game too. Julia had given her an impossible task, just to make her take the consequences.

"Sit up straight, Kay. You know what you have coming to you." Katie sat up, her expression was expectant. Katie large breasts had large pink nipples to match. Julia reached out, and grabbed a nipple with each hand, and savagely twisted them. Katie's cry of pain was sharp and loud. A single tear ran down her cheek. It must have hurt her badly.

"Are you ok, sis?" I asked this question with trepidation. I knew that I would also have to punish her.

"OK?" Julia asked with a grin on her face. "I bet that skank had an orgasm when I did that." I looked to Katie, who was wiping away her tears, and she nodded, and smiled. "Ok, punchy. It is your turn to punish her for being such a lousy cock sucker. You have to punch her right in the cunt." My eyes widened at this. "Don't think that you can do it soft, and that I won't notice; because I will, and you will do it again. I'm not saying to break her pelvis, but you need to give that skank a good shot to the puss."

Katie stood up in front of me, and put her legs more than shoulder width apart. That way I could get a good uppercut type punch in. I didn't exactly feel comfortable doing this; but on the other hand, Katie really seemed like she wanted me to do it. I drew back, and gave her a solid right handed uppercut that landed squarely on her already wet vagina. The sound that the punch made brought to mind the scene in "Rocky" where he is punching the sides of beef for practice. My sister immediately doubled over from the blow, and fell silently to her knees, and then to the ground. She writhed in pain.

"Katie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She was holding her stomach with one hand, and her pussy with the other. I touched her as she began to howl in pain. I felt wretched for hurting her like that.

"Calm down, Jackson." Julia's voice was calm. "I do this to her all the time. Half of the pathetic mewling is her having a huge orgasm; the other half is from the pain. By the way, you hit like a little bitch. I punch her harder than that, so don't feel bad." Katie stopped her wailing, and just lay doubled up on the ground, panting hard. A thin sheen of sweat covered her alabaster skin. After a couple of minutes, she seemed to relax, and sat up.

"Wow," she said. "That was fucking intense." She turned to look at Julia. "There is no way that you hit even close to that hard, Jules." She moved close to me, and kissed me softly on the lips. "Thanks big bro."

"So who will it be, princess?" Julia actually looked nervous.

"Jack," my sister said immediately. "Truth or dare?" I knew that I couldn't pick truth again without looking like a total pansy.

"Dare." I said flatly. My sister smiled.

"I dare you to fuck me hard, and just when you are ready to cum, I want you to pull out and shoot your jizz all over Julia's face. Make it look just like a porno." She smiled impishly. "And I want to video it with my phone." Holy shit! That was a hell of a risk. I couldn't say no, because Julia would take a perverse pleasure in punching me in my baby makers.