3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said that if you had stopped fucking me while I was cumming, I would have snapped your cock like a matchstick." Her eyes slid closed again, and I slid my unsnapped cock from her still twitching love nest.

I watched her relax in her post-orgasmic bliss. She was an incredibly beautiful girl. I couldn't help but compare her to my naked sister, who was seated just feet away from us on the couch. Both were drop-dead gorgeous, just in different ways. Julia was sleeker, tighter, and more athletically built. She was taller, and had smaller breasts. My sister, while still slim and trim, seemed to have been designed by god with an eye for curves. She was five feet nothing, with large breasts, and with thighs, hips, and an ass to match. She wasn't fat anywhere, by any stretch of the imagination; she just had enough in the right places to be quintessentially feminine. If she was a car, she would have to be a Rolls Royce, hand built by expert craftsman, and designed for beauty.

"Are you still alive down there, Jules?" my sister called to the statue-still form of her best friend.

"Barely. I don't know what that walking slab of meat that you call a brother did to me, but I think it short circuited my fucking brain." Her lips formed a peaceful smile. "I don't think that I had a single coherent thought for two minutes."

"So you liked it then?" I probed gently.

"Are you really that much of a dumbass?" Julia smirked slowly, as she peered at me through one barely open eye. "You'll be lucky if I ever let you get farther than fifty feet from me. You are lucky that we aren't in Vegas, because an Elvis impersonator would be marrying us this minute." Her sparkly blue eyes opened fully as she warmed to her subject. "If you ever tried to leave me, I would hide in the bushes and stalk you like you were in a boy band. If I had to be a conjoined twin, we'd be connected..."

"Enough Jules, damn!" Katie giggled musically. "We get it. You had an awesome fucking orgasm. Are you going to start writing my boyfriend love poems?"

"Boyfriend? C'mon Kay. He may be deep dicking you, but he's still your brother." I decided to end this argument before it even began.

"No, Katie has it right. I would be honored to be considered her boyfriend."

"Yay!" my sister exclaimed. "I have a boyfriend!" Julia's bottom lip jutted forward in a cute little pout. "Don't worry Jules, best friends always share with each other." It had never felt so good to be a slab of meat as it did at that moment. My sister tapped the couch cushion beside where slouched, wantonly naked. "Come here, boyfriend; let your girlfriend take care of that erection. I've got just what you need, right here." She slid her hand down her pale stomach and through the red triangle that started above her slit. She brazenly spread her bald pussy lips apart, revealing the tight tunnel that so many guys had fantasized about, but so very few had ever entered.

I stood, and flopped down on the sofa next to Katie, leaving Julia lying peacefully on the floor. My sister sat up, reached her tiny hand into my lap, and began to tease my cock. She stroked me slowly, with just a hint of the scrape of fingernails on the underside of my member. I leaned down, and softly joined my mouth to hers. She kissed me back, without hesitation or reservation. When our lips parted, she tugged on my bottom lip seductively with her teeth.

"You need to cum, Jack. Both of us girls have, and now it's your turn." She got down on her knees in front of me and took me slowly into her mouth. She took her time, and didn't try to rush anything. She bobbed her head, taking me as deep into her mouth as she could without gagging. Julia could take me farther into her mouth, even into her throat, but the most erotic thing about it wasn't the way that it felt; but it was the look in her eyes as she pleasured me orally. She watched me intently, apparently looking for signs of enjoyment and satisfaction. I couldn't have hid my enjoyment if I wore a sack over my head. She stroked my balls gently, and it felt like the entire length of my rod was burning white hot.

"I want you to cum, but not in my mouth, baby." She straddled my lap, and wrapped her small hand around my engorged dick. "I want you to cum inside me, Jack. I want to feel it like I did last night." Julia made a strangled sound in the back of her throat, but I didn't let it distract me from this nubile goddess.

"I'll go nice and slow, just like you like it, sweetie." She stood up, and I felt her swab my head through her puffy lips, gathering lubrication to ease the insertion. She paused, with my hardness at the entrance to her holy-of-holies. "Just remember, Jack. Yours is the only cock that I've ever wanted. I've dreamed all my life about making love to you. I've dreamed about sliding..." She pushed hard against my erection, and I slowly began to penetrate her. "...your cock inside of me. I've dreamed about you cumming inside of my pussy, about you making me yours forever." She continued sliding down my fire pole, until she could take no more inside her. She was almost painfully tight, despite the vaginal Olympics that we experienced last night.

"Oh, my god, Jack. You are so fucking big. You fill your little sister's tight little cunt so completely."

"Fuck, Kay. Don't give him a big head. He's not that big." She giggled. "It's just that your other boyfriend's dicks were so small in comparison." I didn't honestly know whether my cock was big or not. In fact I could barely hear the back and forth of their conversation. I was focused on only one thing; the slippery feel of my sister's pussy slowly sliding up and down my almost painfully erect penis. This incredible girl, my amazing sibling, continually re-invented the concept of sex for me. It felt like my first time all over again, and I knew that I wouldn't last long inside this flame haired beauty.

I began to thrust upwards in rhythm with her down stroke, which got an immediate positive reaction from my partner. She began to moan, as my cock slowly moved in and out of her sweet little cunny. I didn't pick up the pace, but I put a little extra force on the end of my strokes, just as I began to bottom out inside her. This elicited a series of grunts at the end of her moans. I could tell by the look in her eyes, and the extra tightness in her pussy, that she was close to cumming. Her fingers, which she had been resting on my shoulders for balance, began to dig their nails into my soft flesh. My orgasm was temporarily forgotten as she began to ride me faster, I matched my rhythm with hers so it would ensure her greatest sexual release. Faster and faster she impaled herself on my steel hard shaft, and I gradually increased the force of my own strokes in order to keep up with my rapidly bouncing sibling.

"Oh my god, Jack! Fuck me harder!" Katie screamed this at the top of her lungs, which made me glad that we had no close neighbors. I leaped into action, grabbing her hips, and slammed my cock home with all the brute force that I could muster. Sweat trickled down my back, and my chest from my exertions. After about a minute or two of unrestrained banging, Katie froze in place, crushing my body to hers in a fierce embrace. She didn't say anything intelligible when she came, but she emitted a high pitched, piercing howl only inches away from my ear drum. Her pussy clenched in an impossibly tight grip on my shaft, and her cum gushed from her overstuffed cunny, soaking my thighs.

I held her tight, and I whispered to her. I told my sister how beautiful that she was, how happy that she was making me, and how much that I wanted and needed her. Her body was inhumanly rigid from head to toe. Her muscles were so tense that she trembled all over from the exertion. Her eyes were glassy, and her mouth was slack, and her face was blank. After what seemed like an eternity, she slumped limply against me, like a rag doll; shaking like a junkie. When she could finally draw breath, it came in ragged gasps. I just continued to hold her tight, and gently kissed the sweat slicked slope of her neck.

My cock throbbed inside her, filled with a burning need for release. I had withstood intense orgasms from two tight twatted teenagers, and now I needed to cum desperately. I leaned back a little further with her in my arms, and began to gently slide my dick in and out of her tight little honey pot. It still clung to me like a too tight second skin, even after the brutal beating that it had just taken. After a minute or so of slow but steady pumping, I began to feel her respond to my sexual rhythm. She started to ride me, tentatively at first, then with greater vigor, as her orgasm induced lethargy began to subside.

"Goddamn it, Jack. How the hell did you do that?" she croaked in a low, hoarse voice. I guess that howl played havoc with her vocal cords.

"How did I do what, exactly?" She began to make her cute little grunting noises again, as I stretched her pussy to bursting with all of my length that she could take.

"How do you make me cum like that? I have never, ever cum like that."

"I don't know, Kay. I just did what felt right, and you enjoyed it. That's all." Julia snickered at my dim-witted explanation, but it was the plain, unvarnished truth. A little moan escaped my lips, as she began to flex her vaginal walls in time with the exit of my cock from her pussy. The milking sensation felt phenomenal.

"Oh, you like that?" The feelings were so sudden and intense that audible human speech was impossible, so I just nodded an affirmation to my sibling. "I want you to cum for me Jack. Cum inside your girlfriend's tight little pussy." She leaned back a little, opening her quim up slightly for a bit more of my length to fit inside her. She growled a little as she concentrated on making herself as tight as possible for me.

She leaned back forward, and nibbled my ear as she continued to talk dirty to me. "Oh god Jack. I want you to fill me up. Make me your slut... make me your little cum slut." My cock throbbed violently inside her. The combined verbal and physical stimulation was proving to be too much to handle. I was involuntarily moaning in earnest now, as I slowly began to lose control of my body. A tingle started in my balls, and rapidly spread to my stomach, and chest. My legs tensed automatically, my toes curled, and I held her tighter to my chest.

She whispered, "Cum for me, baby," and my cock bucked, and sprayed my sister's insides with my thick, sticky semen. I couldn't keep my eyes open; they seemed to close themselves in time with the throbbing of my shaft. It resulted in a comical blinking as I tried frantically to look at the gorgeous redhead who was receiving almost a day's worth of my pent up, teenage spunk.

My breath came out in a rush, as I relaxed my hold on Katie. I hadn't even realized that I had stopped breathing. Black flecks danced across my vision, as my sister looked at me lovingly. She kissed me on my lips gently, and thanked me; either for the sex, or for the semen. I couldn't say anything. I just hoped that my expression as I stared her in the eye would convey everything that words could not. She began to tear up again as we looked through each other's eyes, and into each other's souls. No matter what I said to Julia earlier, I was rapidly falling in love with this incredible girl. I was falling in love with my sister.

I might have gone on staring at Katie until my parents came home, if it wasn't for Julia. I could not imagine the ways that I would die if our father found me butt-ass naked on the couch, buried deep inside his "little Katie-bear," with both of us covered in each other's cum.

"Wow!" Julia exclaimed. "That was so fucking hot. But what ever happened to Two-Condom-Kate?" She turned her stare on me. "Did you know that your sister used to make both of her boyfriends wear two rubbers, just in case one of them broke? Now you want to be his cum slut? That's just not like you." Katie gave her lover an impatient look, and slid off of my lap, freeing my semi-hard rod from her warm sheath.

"It sounds to me like someone feels jelly," my sister said. She strode, magnificently naked, over to Julia, who looked half troubled, and half pouty. "You wanted him to cum when he was fucking you, didn't you?" My sister captured her lover's lips in a tender kiss. I half expected the hot tempered cheerleader to pull away from the kiss, but apparently the joke was on me, because the kiss only became more passionate. Their kiss was pure sensuality, distilled and packed into the two nubile, naked young women that stood in front of me. At this sight, my half flaccid member started to rise to attention. They broke their kiss, and Julia dropped to her knees in front of Katie.

"I'm going to get some of his cum, one way, or the other." Julia stated. She dipped her head between my flame-haired sister's thighs, and started licking at our combined cum that had leaked out of her sopping wet snatch. She snaked her tongue up my sister's slit, and ran her tongue over the wetness. Katie's leg snaked over Julia's shoulder, and the cheerleader locked her mouth over my sister's honey pot. With a series of exaggerated, audible slurps, Julia sucked all the semen and girl cum that she could from her lover's pussy. "Mmmm. You guys taste so yummy together. You two make a great couple."

"I think that you missed a little, Jules." My sister managed to get out, amongst the giggles. "I think he came so hard that some got on my pancreas." Both the girls burst into giggles at this ridiculous statement.

"I get his cum next time, Kay." Julia stated flatly.

"Can I suck it out of you, like you did me?" Katie asked with a wide grin.

"Yeah you can, you nasty little cum slut, but I'll just make sure that your boyfriend cums in my ass." Julia answered back, with her own shit eating grin.

"You are a nasty whore, Jules."

"Yeah, but you love me anyway, Kay."

*****

If you liked this story, please vote. Thanks!

12