3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

Sharon and mom walked me to the truck. I told Sharon to call me and I would pay off my debt whenever she wanted. She asked if I was available Sunday afternoon. I said I should be. Sharon said she might give me a call. We were at my truck several houses from theirs. I said my goodbyes and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. I knew she was disappointed.

"Daniel? Is that any way to kiss Kat goodbye. I would be very disappointed if it was me!" Sharon scolded.

The way she looked at me reminded me of the first day at the office. I took that as permission and kissed mom like I had wanted to. A long passionate kiss.

"Thank you!" I addressed Sharon. She gave me a hug.

"Mom I love you. I'll call later. Tell Nikki I said hi." I kissed her one more time quickly.

I was driving down the street. I could feel her presence. I looked in my mirror Nikki got out of a car that wasn't hers. I had a feeling she was watching waiting for me to leave.

Thursday I was early to the school. I found help in locating the classroom. Actually it was a large lecture hall. I decide it would be safer near the back. I took a seat and waited for the class to begin. The hall probably held two hundred students, but this was summer classes so I didn't expect many today. I was wrong. The place was filling up steadily. By the time she walked in it was half filled.

Nikki sat near the front, close to the door. As a female student she didn't scan the faces, probably to avoid eye contact. I on the other hand see everyone male and female. I knew when every person came in and where they sat. The professor was good. I was here for work so I took my notes. When the class was over Nikki got up and left quickly. I didn't see her or look for her.

That Sunday I arrived at Sharon's. She had called earlier in the week. Doug was at soccer with Jr. Sharon and Val had a bridal shower to attend.

"Remember Doug should be home in an hour. If you need anything just call. I left instructions on the counter. Thank you Daniel."

I found it odd that Val, Doug's mother, dressed sexy for a wedding shower. Sharon and Doug must be mid-thirties, which would make her mid-fifties give or take. Don't get me wrong. Sharon was looking hot herself but Val......she reminded me of Eve. Sophisticated sexy I call it. A cougar is what the media calls it.

The kids were great. Sam was like a leach and Lizzy was having fun bossing us both around. Doug and Jr came home as expected. Doug invited me out back for a soda while the kid's played. Seems Jr fancies himself a coach to his brother and sister. Problem is they just wanted to have fun.

Doug and I talked about his job and how he enjoyed the flexibility to work from home several days a week. Val lived with them watching the kids of course. But on those days she was able to go out and have some time for herself also.

We talked briefly about Sharon and her job. He told me how much Sharon has come to appreciate my mom Kat. I looked at my watch and explained I should leave. I said good bye to the kids. Sam walking me to the truck. I drove away a bit jealous of Doug.

Tuesday I was back for class. I just finished using the men's room. Entering the hallway full of students I found myself walking in front of Nikki. At six three it's hard to avoid being seen.

"Daniel what are you doing here?" Nikki grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. "Are you stalking me?"

"Stalking you? I was in front of you! Why are you stalking me?" I teased her.

"I'm here for a class. Why are you here?" She wanted to be mad but I could tell she wasn't really.

"Just so happens I'm taking a class myself!" I showed her the text book the company purchased.

"I've been in that class and didn't see you." She scowled.

"Ah, but I have seen you, fifth row, fourth seat. At least one empty seat on either side." I confessed. Nikki started walking to class, now she was pissed that I hadn't talked to her earlier.

"If you would like I'll buy you lunch after class." Nikki kept walking she was struggling on what to do.

"I'm still mad at you!" She admitted. We were almost at the lecture hall.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!" I teased. Nikki turned she tried not to smile but she did. "It's just lunch."

"Let me think about it." She offered.

I sat in the same seat as before. She sat in hers. She looked for some time before she located me. Throughout the lecture she looked back a couple of times. I kept my eyes on the professor but I could see from my peripheral. When the class was over Nikki stood up her eyes locked on mine. I knew that very moment what she would do.

Like every night I called mom. Unlike every night she didn't start by telling me how much she missed me.

"Daniel what did you say to her today?" Kat accused me.

"What are you talking about?" I was stunned at the accusations.

"She said you were at her class today. She ran upstairs to your room crying and won't come down and talk to me. I tried to go up but she told me not to!" Mom said in frustration.

"Mom, George's company has me attending this class on business. George knows of the professor and thinks he may have some ideas we can use. I don't even get credit for it. I didn't even know Nikki was taking this class I swear. She saw me, we talked, I offered to buy her lunch. She said she would think about it. After class she took off before I could ask her about lunch. I looked for her but she was gone. I went to work. End of story."

"Danny I'm worried. Do you think you should come over here?" She asked.

"Nice try mom. Trust me she'll be fine. And don't you try and smooth this over. Remember what you promised me."

"Daniel are you sure?" Kat questioned.

"I'll tell you what. I can't come over there but how would you like to go on a date. You and me. Nikki if she would like. Dinner and a movie. I pick the dinner you pick the movie? Tomorrow?"

"I would like that. You have a deal!"

"Great I'll call the office and leave you details. Kat, if you want to make her happy do what makes you feel loved. Slip into bed with me, I mean her, and don't say a word!" I suggested.

"When did you become so smart? And I heard what you said." She laughed.

That night started like every night Sally made dinner. George and I would talk business, or sports, or trucks. After dinner was over I would clear the table. Sally would load the dishwasher. George would walk into the family room to read his paper and tease me about doing women's work. When we were done Sally would kiss my cheek.

I think I did it just for the kiss. Only tonight was different. During dinner I told them that since I was barred from mom's house I was taking her on a date. Dinner and movie tomorrow and wouldn't be home to eat.

I cleared the table. George left the kitchen picked up the paper and sat in his chair teasing me about doing women's work. Sally loaded the dishwasher as I finished wiping the table. Sally pulled me down for my kiss. With trembling hands she held both cheeks and kissed me on the lips firmly. Her finger slid to my lips as we parted. She leaned closer.

"Later we need to talk." She whispered.

George is in bed by nine earlier if he falls asleep reading. I'm usually up until eleven. At around ten Sally knocks on my open bedroom door.

I was reading my text book just finishing a paragraph.

"Come in the doors open!" I happily replied as I finished the last sentence. I looked up and am stunned at what Sally is wearing.

"Daniel can we talk?" Sally closed the door. Her silk robe open in front did little to hide what she wasn't wearing.

"Sally. You do know I can see inside your robe?" I gulped.

"Do you like it? I bought it for George but I'm not sure he has ever seen it." Sally asked.

She opened her robe to show me a sheer teddy and matching panties. Sally isn't a young woman and is a bit on the curvy side. Not fat in the least but not athletic either. Her large tits just the opposite of her older sister Eve, sagged noticeably but not as much as one would think for their size. Her thick waist flared to womanly hips. Her thighs and legs very attractive. I could see her thick bush from the view she was giving me. Her large areolas capped with delicate nipples.

"Sally I'm not comfortable talking about that." I confided.

She looked down at the boner in my boxers.

"That's the only answer I need." Sally moved beside me on the bed. I put the book on my lap covering my condition "I'm worried about you Daniel."

"In what way?" I asked. Sally covered herself with her robe.

"I do the wash here and there is something I expected to find and so far I haven't." Sally kissed my cheek. I blushed. "So you're going on a date with your mother? Tomorrow?" She asked sexily.

"Yes." I replied.

Sally's tit pressed on my arm as she pulled my face to hers. She kissed me on the lips this time.

"That could be a problem. It's a good thing I'm here to help. Kiss me son. Please kiss me!" Sally said softly.

I tried to resist but something told me it was ok, that it wasn't what I thought. I trusted my instincts. I pulled her to me and kissed her lips. Sally slipped her robe off and pushed the book from my lap.

"Again son. Kiss me!"

I kissed her again and this time I felt her hand on my cock over my boxers, she stroked me. I hadn't cum for almost two weeks. This couldn't be happening I thought! With her free hand she placed mine on her tit. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. My cock was throbbing to cum.

"Do it son cum! Kiss me and shoot your wad!" It was almost like my mother was telling me to obey. I wanted to make her happy.

"Oh Sally I'm cumming........."

She drowned my cry of joy with her mouth one last time. I had cum in my boxers. Sally stood up her panties soaked, her nipples hard.

"Now your date won't be over before it gets started. Throw those disgusting cum filled clothes on the floor. I'll take care of them in the morning. Not before you hear me?" Sally questioned.

I nodded.

"Good get some clean clothes on. Next time maybe you should bring a towel. I wasn't expecting so much of that nasty cum."

"Yes ma am! And thank you!" I grinned. Sally bent over her tits hung from her chest as she picked up her robe.

"You're welcome son. Now get some sleep!" Sally commanded

And just like that my aunt left me happy but bewildered. It was only because I was drained that I got any sleep at all. I felt guilty riding with George the next day but decided to say nothing for now.

I called the office the next day. Sharon answered the phone. Kat was making copies or something.

"Dan. I was going to call you. I was wondering if you would be available Sunday again?"

"Maybe? For how long?" I asked.

"Couple hours at most in the afternoon." Sharon suggested.

"Count me in, what time?" I offered.

"Can I call you?" She asked.

"Sure, no problem."

"Great here's your sexy mom." Sharon said.

"Did she just say what I think she said?" Mom asked.

"She did and she's right." I answered.

We talked over plans for the night. I would pick her up at six. Nikki wasn't coming.

I left work and went home (George and Sally's) cleaned up and got dressed as if it was a real date. Nice slacks, button down shirt, the whole thing. Sally even commented on how nice I looked. I picked mom up at her house waiting outside per our agreement.

She walked to the door. I was overwhelmed with her appearance. I haven't described her so far because, well, she's my mother. That and there isn't anything special about her. She is what you would describe as average. That isn't a knock by any means. To me she is the most beautiful mother any guy could ask for. But I am prejudice.

To the rest of the world she would be just that, average. She is about five feet five. Her tits are probably a c cup. She has a bit of a tummy, nothing some gym time wouldn't help. Her waist is pronounced her hips in proportion. Her face is cute but not stunning, her hair shoulder length. If you met her on the street you might notice her but I doubt you would look twice. Up until this moment she had never dressed in a way you would call sexy. Even when she dated the last few years she was very conservative.

Tonight she had on a skirt that was mid-thigh. Well above her normal below the knee attire. Her high heels accentuated her shapely legs, her blouse was silk the scoop neck exposed the tops of her breasts. The bra must have been made of tissue since her nipples were quite pronounced. She had on a necklace and earring set I had bought her one Christmas. Kat was beautiful.

"Mom you look........you look HOT!" I gushed.

"You look pretty dapper yourself! As for this you can thank Nikki she helped me pick it out!" Kat looked over her shoulder where Nikki was standing.

"I guess I owe you one." I waved to her.

"Lunch tomorrow?" She asked. I wanted to tease her but thought better of it.

"My treat. My pleasure." I opened the door. "We better go, I don't have too much spare time."

I held my hand out Kat took it. She picked up a light wrap and placed it around her shoulders. I figure she was going to show me the goods but not the world. I looked back inside the door to Nikki.

"Don't worry baby I'll have mommy home before curfew!" Now I was teasing. She turned red but gave me a knowing smile.

"You will bring her back?" Nikki asked. The smile was gone. I looked at mom and back to her.

"I promise."

Mom and I left. We had a nice Italian dinner near the theater. We talked through dinner of course. How much we missed each other was a constant topic. She told me told me how she slipped into bed with Nikki the night before like I suggested. It worked so well they made love. I wanted to tell her about Sally but decide to hold off for now. We talked about Sharon, Doug and the kids. We were walking the short distance to the theater.

"Mom how much does Sharon know about you and me?" I asked. She squeezed my hand.

"I've told her a few things, but Sharon is a very smart woman. The rest I think she figured out on her own." Kat replied.

"And what about you and Nikki how much does Sharon know about that?" Mom stopped holding my hand tight. Looking at me she blushed.

"She knows all about that I'm afraid. She knows Nikki moved in. I told her some of the stuff with Becky. Is that ok?" Mom asked nervously. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"It's the truth. Don't worry, I'm fine with it." We continued to the theater and saw a chick flick she was dying to see. On the way home Kat seemed on edge.

"Is something wrong? Didn't you have a good time?" I asked.

I knew that wasn't it but there was something she was anxious about. The closer we got to her house the worse she became.

"No darling I had a wonderful time. I can't remember ever having a better time on any date." Kat reached over and grabbed my hand. I could feel her tremble.

"What is it?" I asked. She was straining her neck as we pulled down the street.

"It's a sign! Oh Daniel it's a very good sign." Kat opened her purse and pulled out the remote for the garage and opened the door. Nikki's car was parked behind moms in the drive. "Pull in!"

I pulled in the garage. She shut the door behind us. Kat reached over and turned off the engine.

"Mom what are you doing?" She was folding up the armrest between us.

"I can't wait any longer Daniel. If you can't come in the house we will do this in the truck!"

Kat slid across the seat and kissed me with all the pent up desire she had. I lifted her skirt and cupped her pussy.

"Daniel I'm so wet for you! I don't know how long I can take this." Kat moaned. I pulled her panties lower and thrust two fingers is her dripping pussy. "Yes Danny. Yes!"

Kat was panting as I fingered her snatch. She was kissing me and groaning at the same time.

"Harder Danny. I need to cum!" Mom groaned.

I pulled her face to mine with one hand and the other I curled my fingers forward finding her G spot. She bucked against my hand her hips working like a jack hammer, Kat thrust one last time hard and I felt the waves of pleasure shoot through her body. I didn't stop fucking her pussy with my fingers.

"Do it again mother cum for your son this time!" Kat pulled from me, I thought she wanted to stop. Instead she pulled her panties off and removed her skirt setting it on the seat for a cover.

"Pull down your pants I want you to fill my mouth when I cum for you Daniel!" Kat hissed.

In no time I slipped my slacks down to my knees, turning slightly for clearance. I felt her heavenly lips around my cock.

"Oh!" I gasped. "I'll never stop wanting that!"

Mom was on her knees sucking me. With one hand I reached over her back and fingered her pussy. My other hand slipped inside her bra and pulled on her nipples. I thought I might come too soon for her to cum again so quickly, but she was so excited she pulled off my cock.

Hurry baby I need to cum for you again soon!"

Her mouth covered my cock. When I pinched her nipple she moaned. Then I did something that got us both ready to burst. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and placed it at her asshole.

"Yes motherfucker do it!" Kat demanded.

As I started to slip my finger in mom's ass, she responded by massaging her clit. Kat instantly started bucking again as I began filling her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh mom. FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK. That's it! Take it all! I groaned.

"I did baby! Thank you. I love you more than you know!"

Kat took my cock and squeezed the remaining drops around her lips and mouth. I was still going to kiss her but she held me away.

"Next time lover. This is Nikki's reward for letting us do this!" Mom gave me a wicked grin.

"Her car in the drive. If it was in the garage.........." I asked.

"See I told you she loves you. Take your time with her my love. I'll wait for you." Kat handed me her panties.

I held them up with a questioned look.

"For tomorrow's laundry. Tell Sally thank you." Kat opened the garage door. "Now go before Nikki thinks I won't come in.

I started the truck and backed out my slacks still at my knees. I saw mom walk from the garage to the house her bare ass hanging out. The back door opened for her..........

I drove off after buckling up both my pants and the seat belt. The night light was on so I went right to my room. I took another shower and started studying for class tomorrow. I was getting ready to turn out the light when a knock was at the door.

"It's open." I called out.

Sally swung the door wide. She had on the same robe but it was tied this time.

"How was your date?" Sally asked.

She came close but didn't sit on the bed this time. I pulled out the soaked panties and dropped them on the floor. Sally picked them up and felt the wetness with her fingers before she dropped them again.

"I'll do laundry in the morning. Understand?" She asked, I nodded.

"She said to tell you thank you. Seems everything went off as planned." I explained. Sally cracked a sinister smile.

"Glad I could help. Just remember son, I expect you to keep these disgusting things to yourself!" Sally said firmly.

"I make no promises." I replied. Sally seemed taken back by my comment.

"I don't want any son of mine to do those things to his mother........." Sally warned me "...without her permission!"

"Well let's just hope his mother doesn't ask him too. You do know he would have to do anything his mother asks. Don't you? Mom!"

Sally seemed impressed by my coy boldness.

"Yes he would. Wouldn't he?" She replied.

I nodded. She closed the door as she left but not before she showed me her licking her fingers. I needed to talk to George.

I didn't see Nikki until the class started on Thursday but I could tell as she took her seat something had changed. For the better I hoped. After class she was waiting this time.

"Lunch, that is all, agreed?" She questioned.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers