3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

The shower door opened, Nikki was naked and joined me! My cock started to grow.

"Daniel I want you to show me how it all started with Kat?" Nikki said.

"Started what?" I asked confused.

"The night you turned me down. The night she broke her arm. Show me exactly what happened!" She insisted.

I explained how I started by washing her hair because she had dried cum in it. Nikki handed me the shampoo. I washed her hair just as I washed Kat's. I then moved to her shoulders and one arm. The next was her back. I traced the steps on Nikki just as I had done on my mother stopping short of her ass just as low as I did over a year ago.

When I reached her breasts. I washed them as if they were my own, never once fondling or making a sexual advance. I explained that this was when Kat first moaned.

I showed Nikki how I was standing to one side. I explained how I had started on her ass, the water was warm, the soap enhanced every contour. When I went down her crack the second time Nikki closed her eyes and pushed back against my hand just like mom. Only Nikki moaned again.

I moved to her right side like I did with mom. My hand slid smoothly across Nikki's stomach and then slightly lower. I explained how I touched a small scar where she had her tubes tied before I was born. Nikki tensed up just like Kat did then relaxed as I worked back up to her stomach again.

I looked down Nikki's eyes closed tightly her breathing sporadic. I showed her how I moved to the outside of mom's thigh and down to her knee. I started back up I stopped just short of her vagina like I did with mom. I told her mom had gripped my wrist. Nikki moved her hand to my wrist. I explained how Kat had moved my hand higher and spread her legs so slightly. Nikki did the same.

"That's when she guided my hand along her inner thigh to her vagina." I whispered in Nikki's ear. She brought my hand to her pussy.

"Mom whimpered "No please no!" I told Nikki.

"No please no!" Nikki repeated.

I explained how I tried to pull back but she held me firm. Nikki pulled my hand tight to her pussy just like mom did. I explained how inexperienced I was and just held my hand over her vagina cupping it like a baseball. I did the same to Nikki.

I told her how Kat slipped her hand over mine and spread her legs wider. Nikki followed suit. I told her with moms help, her hand was guiding mine, and how I explored her sex. Nikki did the same showing me what she liked.

I explained how Kat put two of her fingers inside and then pulled them out. Nikki hesitated.

"That's what she did I whispered." Nikki followed suit. When she pulled out I place two of mine in her pussy just like I did to mom. Nikki's response was almost the same she thrust her hips hoping I would go deeper.

"Yes. Danny is this what she did?" Nikki whimpered.

"Exactly!"

"Then what?"

I showed her. With my left hand I found the soap and lathered it up and eased it down the crack of her ass. When I reached her asshole I lightly touched it. I had two fingers in Nikki's pussy and one against her asshole just like Kat.

I worked her pussy. Nikki started dancing on my fingers trying to get even more inside. I used my thumb and rubbed her clit. Nikki was so close. I pushed my soapy finger just inside her ass.

"I am cumming Danny. I'm cumming!" Nikki pulled my fingers from her pussy and she clamped her legs tight. Her body trembled. Turning she kissed me square on the lips her tongue forcing its way in my mouth. My hands went around her keeping her from falling.

I held her tight my cock was hard against her stomach. She looked up at me and I saw why she was so scared.

Nikki loved me.

She pulled me down to kiss her.

"Did she do this?" Nikki wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Not until much later." I answered.

"Well today I'm not going to make you wait." Nikki replied.

We ended with Nikki giving me a hand job hosing down the shower wall. When it was over I was on top of the world.

To be continued. ..........

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers