3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat started giggling then pushed me away playfully

"You do that just like you did when you nursed from us when you were a baby!"

I looked up at her. The playfulness stopped.

"What did you just say?" I moved to look into her eyes.

"Nothing. It wasn't anything."

"You said 'us' Kathryn! We have no secrets!" I chided her.

She looked off in the distance then back at me. I felt her apprehension. "Mom, tell me please."

"It was your Aunt Sally's idea for me to nurse you. We read some articles and talked to the doctor. He explained it was very common but the nursing without birth may not produce enough milk. Sally decided that if we both did it we would have plenty for you." Kat looked at me to see how I was taking this.

"Go on."

"Well George wasn't so keen on the whole thing back then, so each day while he and Duane were at work we would take turns pumping our breasts until our milk came in. Sally would come over each morning and feed you throughout the day. I would feed you at night."

"Did George ever find out?"

"If he did Sally never told me. So you see when she calls you her son, she is as much your mother as I am!"

"So is that when the two of you started as lovers?" I asked. Kat looked surprised I would ask the question.

"We kissed some. Sally would sometimes have little orgasms when you suckled her. I did finish her off a couple times when she was close and you fell asleep."

"And you stopped why?" I pressed on.

"Sally isn't really drawn to other women. It was more of a way to help me cope with Duane. When he passed we got together occasionally. One day you caught us naked together. After that we just kind of stopped."

"I don't even remember that!"

"Well it was a long time ago." She caressed my cheek.

"You missed her didn't you?"

"I did. But you have brought us all back together." Kat replied.

We took showers and went up to sleep with Nikki. She had Kyle with her. It was the first time we all slept together since the baby was born.

As we all know things come in threes. I got married, was involved with Eve, Sally, and Sharon. I started a family with Nikki and had a healthy child. I am more than blessed, I know that, and I appreciate every minute. I try my best to live a good life and treat people fairly and with respect.

I had my associate's degree and continued to take classes when I could to get my bachelor's degree. Houses were selling fine. I wasn't the top producer but held my own. Art was still happy with me. He and I even talked about future options.

Spring was great. We didn't go to Florida this year with Kyle being so young, that and with all the time off we decided to wait until a later date. I had just started taking a few classes and getting my schedule worked out. I came home just before lunch I saw Mary's car in the drive. I knew Nikki was home today so I thought nothing of it. I walked in the door with my usual pleasant greeting as I saw them sitting on the couch.

"Hello beautiful ladies!" I announced.

Nikki looked up at me, she had been crying. Mary looked up she was completely distraught.

"Dan. Becky was found dead last night in a hotel!" Nikki sobbed. She walked to me and pulled me close. I kissed her and followed her to Mary. I sat and put my arm around her mom.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do?" Mary looked up at me shaking her head. "Kyle?" I asked.

"He's in the room sleeping." Nikki answered.

"Your dad?"

"Mark is on the way to Dallas to identify her." Mary explained.

"Should I call mom?" I looked at Nikki.

"I would appreciate it." I put my other arm around Nikki and held them both for a few minutes.

I called Kat and told her the news. She said she would be home shortly. When mom arrived I left the three of them comforted each other since I had an appointment that I really couldn't miss. Before I left I called Sally, she said she would be right over. I changed and looked after Kyle for a few minutes then handed him off to Sally as I left.

I came home right after my meeting. Sally was alone with Kyle.

"Kat drove Mary home. She was in no condition to drive. Nikki is going to spend the night with her, Kat will be back later." Sally said bringing me up to date.

I took Kyle from her and held him. He looked tired his little eyes just barley open. "I just fed him. Nikki left some bottles before she left. I'll make you some dinner."

I carried Kyle until he was asleep then put him in the crib in my room. I left the door open a crack then sat at the counter as Sally prepared dinner for us.

"What about George?" I looked at the two plates she set out.

"He is going to pick something up on the way home." Sally explained as she moved about.

"I wonder why Mark went without Mary. Shouldn't next of kin do that?" I asked. Sally looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Daniel. Mark is her next of kin, Becky is his younger sister! Well was." You could have knocked me off the chair with a feather.

"Really? I mean I always assumed she was Mary's sister. They look so similar. And they were always so close when they were together!" I reasoned.

By now I was searching my brain. Mr. I'm so observant missed something as important as that? In my defense I had only met her maybe a dozen times and really hadn't spent any real time with her. Still I was embarrassed with myself.

I guess it had just never came up. Nikki and I rarely talked about Becky. I guess I never asked how she was related. That was so unlike me I thought. Sally smiled at my confusion.

"Danny. Becky was the one that introduced Mary to her brother Mark!" Sally raised her eyebrows like there was more to the story. "You might say Kathryn took Mary's place!"

"You mean Mary and Becky were lovers?" I stammered. No wonder it was never discussed. How could I have missed that too?

"Mary graduated college. Becky if I had my guess wanted to keep her close. So she hooked her up with Mark. He's a bit older than Mary but obviously that wasn't a problem." Sally grinned as she started to fill our plates. "There was even talk about Mark and his sister. No proof mind you, just talk."

"So Mark and Mary. Mark and maybe Becky. Mary and Becky. Becky and Kathryn. Kathryn and Nikki. And now Nikki and me?" My head was spinning. Now I had all of these questions I needed answers to.

"Daniel that is just their family. Let's not even get started on yours!" Sally laughed. She was right. We are one fucked up bunch of people.

"Does Nikki know all of this?" I asked as Sally sat beside me.

"Son I have said too much all ready. You need to talk to Nikki and your mom if you want all the answers." My mom? Why her? Did she have something else she was involved in that I didn't know? This night was starting to remind me of the one that started all of this with Kat and her date years ago. God help me now.

Kat came home I was just getting finished changing Kyles diaper. Sally left about an hour ago. I spent the time alone wondering just what else I didn't know. Mom came to me and we embraced. She asked if I would watch Kyle while she showered.

He and I played, he is such a happy kid. But when all you do is eat and poop how unhappy can you be? Kat came out in her robe. Kyle's eyes lit up as she took him from me. I went and took a shower while I had some time. I returned dressed in my robe too. Kat really didn't know much more. Mark had gotten there and was going to call in the morning.

"Kathryn can I ask you a few questions?" I said. It probably wasn't the right time but it was eating at me.

"Sure Daniel. What is it you want to know?" Kat knew me too well to think this was just chit chat. Besides I called her Kathryn and she called me Daniel.

"I always thought Becky was Mary's sister. I don't know why but I did. Sally says she is Mark's younger sister. She also told me that Mary and Becky were an item at one time." I could see she was getting uncomfortable with where this was going.

"What else did she tell you?" Kat was getting defensive.

"She told me if I wanted to know anything else I should ask you and Nikki." Kat relaxed a bit but was still on edge.

"So now you're asking?" Mom replied.

I had never seen her so defensive. Maybe Becky meant more to her than I thought.

"If you want to tell me I would like to know. If not I can live with that too!" I said. Kat sat there Kyle was getting a little restless. I waited an appropriate time. She didn't offer. "We've had a rough day, I say we get some sleep."

I offered Kat my hand she took it and we headed upstairs. Kyle was hungry. He could probably smell the milk in her tits as she carried him to the bedroom.

"Danny come lay with me!" Mom suggested.

Kat took Kyle and laid him on one side of the bed on a thick towel. Kat stripped and offered him a nipple. She looked at me and indicated I should spoon behind her.

"I need you in me." She whispered.

I had no problem with that. I moved closer. Her free hand gripped my cock and stroked it. As I grew hard she urged me to move closer. I shifted directly behind her she lifted her leg slightly, my cock was searching for the entrance to her pussy. Deftly I found what we both wanted as I started to slip deeper in her. Kyle was suckling making cooing noises as he fed on her tit.

"Mom it's ok. I'm here for you and Nikki. Just relax and let me make you happy!" I whispered.

As I moved deeper her pussy started to respond to my steady strokes. Before long her hips rotated, the cheeks of her ass pushed back into me hard. I could hear Kyle suckling and Kat starting to pant. I knew I couldn't slam into her like I wanted, not with Kyle still feeding. I maintained my steady thrusting then reached around and stroked her clit.

"Yes!" She whispered so as not to startle the baby. "Yes baby. That's what I need!"

I didn't change a thing, her pussy was starting to flow. The sounds of my cock plunging in her gushing twat added to Kyles soft cooing sounds.

"Cum in me Danny. Fill me with your love." Kat started to wiggle her ass, my fingers danced around her clit. I hadn't even thought of cumming but now it was all I could think of. "Hurry baby. I need it. Oh god how I need it soon"

I picked up the pace but was still trying to be gentle.

"Mom. I'm going to cum!" It hit like a bolt of lightning. Kat slammed back her ass smacked against me.

"Do it Danny. Do me!" I could tell she was joining me as her body jerked on my cock.

Cum spilled from her pussy. Her moans muted for Kyle's sake. I pumped and pumped her hand tore mine from her clit. She gripped my hand hard as her orgasm raced through her body. Out of breath and completely spent I felt her body go limp. Suddenly all was quiet, the only sound was the three of us breathing.

I looked over Kat's shoulder. Kyle was fast asleep. His belly full of fresh milk was as satisfied as we were. I moved around and picked him up. With a cloth on my shoulder I burped him before placing him in the crib. Kat had gone to clean up and washed my cock with a warm cloth. Leading me back to bed we resumed her favorite position. My spooning her back.

"I knew Becky was Mark's sister. We were lovers as you know. Mary was her lover before me. I don't know much about how Mark and Mary ended up together." Mom began. "Mary and I had met before of course. Becky made sure of that as you can imagine. I guess we were both a bit envious of each other back then." Kat pushed back deep against me.

"So you never?" I stopped sort of being rude.

"With Mary? No not then. With Mark..." She took my hand and held it firmly.

"Your dad had passed. I was lonely. He told me they had an open marriage. I knew if he was anything like Becky it was probably true. He took me out a couple of times. The second time we ended up in bed." Kat was crying now I could tell.

She wiped her eyes. "Mary confronted me one day. Accused me of being a home wrecker. I explained the situation, funny thing, she believed me. I told her I had broken it off weeks before."

"Was he good?" I wanted to take the words back as soon as I said them. Kat turned to me.

"Daniel!"

"I'm sorry. It just kind of came out!" Kat looked at me knowing she might as well tell me.

"He was much like his sister. Rough, demanding, good to a point. You've been with several women are we all the same?"

"No!" I said a bit too quickly.

"Who's better? Who's the best?" Kat was teasing me now. I refused to answer. "So you do understand each person is different. Not necessarily better or worse. You get something different from each one."

"I guess you're right? But still?" I was just digging a deeper hole.

"So what you really want to know is how you stack up? Am I right?" Kat was turning the screws. "The answer is simple. Whose bed am I in right now?" Mom leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues found each other, I wanted that kiss to last forever.

"You stack up much better in other ways too I might add!" Kat whispered as she found my hard cock and stroked it. "Danny you will never need to worry about another man taking your place in my bed as long as you want to be there. Never. I promise!"

We kissed again but I still had questions.

"Mark and Becky. Were they?" I asked.

"I never saw them, Becky never said, I have my suspicions." Mom answered her voice trailing off.

"Becky and Mary? They ever kiss and make up?"

"I can almost guarantee you no. Mary and I became friends. Not close friends, not that way, just friends. You kids were a big part of that. Mary and Mark had some trying times. Mary never came out and said why but I often felt she knew Becky was involved one way or another."

"You said earlier. You and Mary, not then?" I pried. Kat smiled broadly.

"You are as sharp as ever. Have we made love? Not yet. Have we been more than close friends? In a way!" Mom looked at me to see my reaction. I didn't need to answer as my cock grew harder. "I guess I don't need to ask if you are ok with that?"

Kat squeezed my cock then stroked it.

"You know I wouldn't stop that!" I kissed her. She moved on top of me. Her damp pussy slipped over my cock.

"I think my son likes his mommy having so many girlfriends!"

"What about Nikki?" I asked wondering how she would feel if her mom and mine got together.

"What about Nikki as in, would she be ok with Mary and me? Or what about Nikki as in she and Mary being lovers?" My cock swelled deep in mom's pussy! I almost came at the thought of it! "That my son, you need to ask your wife."

"Mom!" I protested.

"Don't get your hopes up just yet. This is a very difficult time for her family. You are a very inquisitive man. This is something you need to have patience with." Kat bent over offering me a kiss. "Now this time I want you to pound my pussy until I beg you to stop. And it better be full of love!

I did and she was. I was so drained I didn't even hear Kyle cry before she fed him her other tit.

Mark called the next day explaining that the cause of death was asphyxiation. Becky was with some other people engaged in sex acts experimenting with oxygen deprivation when it got out of hand. Becky and another woman were together, police think they both lost conciseness about the same time. The other woman is still in the hospital and they aren't sure if she will recover fully. Mark was planning to fly back in a couple days with her body.

It was almost a week before he came back. I'm not quite sure why there was that much of a delay. Tina was with him she looked much different since I last saw her. She seemed edgier. Her tattoos and piercings that were much bigger and she dressed like a much younger woman than she was.

The funeral was a solemn affair. The service attended by few outside the family. Mary was especially emotional. Somehow I got the feeling it wasn't all about Becky's passing. It was a feeling I couldn't shake. Based on lessons from my youth something wasn't right. I filed this away for another day.

One night shortly after the funeral Mary had left our house after spending time with Nikki, Kat, and Kyle. After putting Kyle to bed upstairs. We sat in the living room talking about Becky over a glass of wine. I listened as Nikki talked about Tina and how she had changed.

Tina was still at her parents' house and it seemed to be a sore subject with Mary. Nikki talked about how fortunate she felt that she didn't fall under Becky's influence. There was a moment of silence as we all thought about the night at the hotel when we 'rescued' Nikki from Becky.

"I love you two. That could have been me in that room!" Nikki reflected. It was a sobering thought. Kat pulled Nikki to her and gave her quick kiss.

"Nikki, your mom and I would have never let that happen and Becky knew it!"

"Mary? She knew about me and Becky?" Nikki was as shocked as I was.

"Nikki your mom is no dummy, of course she knew. She knew that and a lot more." Kat confided in her younger lover.

"She knew about us?" Nikki asked with a puzzled look.

"Becky was playing with you for leverage against your mother. Becky told her all she knew about you and me as well as your college friends!" Kat explained.

"How do you know this?" Nikki was feeling betrayed.

"Mary told me the day I asked permission for us to spend our first night together!" Nikki and I were both speechless. Nikki looked at me.

"Did you know about this?" She asked accusingly. I was as shocked as she was.

"First I've heard about it." I replied. Which might explain my stupid grin.

"You asked my mother for her permission to be my lover?" Nikki was either pissed or thrilled I couldn't tell which. "And Mary gave you her blessing?" Nikki was taken aback.

The room was silent as she pondered the question she herself had asked. A tear rolled down her cheek. Nikki looked first at me then back to Kat.

"What would you have done if she said no?" Nikki and Kat were both crying now. I rose and went to the counter. I handed each of them a tissue, then set the box between them.

"I don't know honey. I can't even bare to think about it right now." Mom was sobbing. She pulled Nikki into a kiss.

That is the way I left them. Together, crying, kissing, and hugging. I went upstairs, checked in on Kyle and the flopped on the bed. I heard him fuss briefly but he was gone by the time I rolled out of bed to check on him. Hearing footsteps descending the stairs I knew he was in good hands. I went back to bed alone sleeping until morning.

Tina did leave several days later. It came just in time as far as I could tell. The tension in that house was starting to affect Nikki when she visited. Thinking that would be the end of it we went back to our lives, picking up the pieces as we went.

Nikki's parents were still struggling with Becky's passing according to Nikki but my gut told me there was more to that story. Mark left for a several days to settle Becky's affairs. It was over a week later before he returned. Things were getting worse not better.

Finally a month or so later the drama seemed behind us. Fall was looking up for me financially. My sales weren't record breaking, but for me they were steady. Art and I talked often about the business end of the agency. School was doing well, Kat and Nikki were great. Kyle was becoming his own little person as changes were taking place daily now. God how he brought happiness into our lives and of those around us.

I still spent almost every Friday night at Sally's. It became almost normal if you could call it that. Since we didn't go to Florida. Eve visited staying with us. Over the next two weeks she didn't have a night alone.

The day after she left, our world was rocked again. This time Sharon's lover and mother-in-law Val had fallen. She had a broken wrist and was knocked out in the fall. Kat, Nikki, and I went to the hospital after dropping Kyle off at Sally's. Sharon was visibly upset. Doug was inconsolable. The girls went to Sharon as I tried to calm Doug down.