3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This can't be happening!" he kept repeating. He looked at me "Daniel you can't let her die!"

I knew nothing about how serious she was. I knew there wasn't anything I could do except try and get him to at least calm down before he made matters worse.

"Doug. I'm sure they are doing everything they can." I hugged him holding him still for just a moment. "Why don't you and I go get a cup of coffee? We'll come right back, I promise!"

I released him from my grasp. I took his hand and led him down the hall. We went to the cafeteria where I got him a coffee and a water for me. "Doug, are you going to be ok?"

"She can't die Danny. She can't! "Oh what will happen to me without her?" He was rambling on like he was ten.

"Doug, think of Sharon and the kids. They need you right now. You need to be strong!" I tried to impress upon him.

"We have got to get back there! She needs me. Oh god don't let her die!" He was getting dramatic again.

"If you take her, take me with you!" He was yelling in the cafeteria.

People were looking and started getting nervous. I got up taking his hand like he was a kid. We left to go back to the waiting room. Kat and Nikki sat quietly with Sharon where the mood was somber but not negative. I offered to stay but Mom stayed instead. Val was in an induced coma. Her brain was swelling and they were trying to get it under control.

"If there is anything we can do please call." I told Sharon with Nikki beside me.

"The kids are with my sister. They should be ok for a day or two if needed." Sharon explained.

"We'll stop by tomorrow and check in on the two of you." I said. We all looked in the direction of Doug.

"Thanks for leaving Kat. I think she may be the most help." Sharon replied giving me a weak smile.

I kissed her cheek, Nikki leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She slipped her tongue between Sharon's lips, Sharon hesitated then did the same to Nikki. Nikki held her after they parted and caressed her cheek.

"If you need Danny, now or anytime to get you through this, he's yours. Kat and I insist!" Nikki looked over at Doug before she offered. We all looked over at Kat. She nodded knowing what was said. Sharon started to tear up.

"You are the best friends!" She pulled Nikki back for another kiss this one longer and juicier. "I love you all! Thank you Nikki. Don't be surprised if I take you up on the offer."

Nikki and I left, Sharon went and embraced Kat before we left the room.

"I am proud of you. That was a nice offer!" I said to Nikki as we started for the parking lot.

"Thank you. I was proud of myself too! I'm sure the fact you get to fuck her hasn't anything to do with the smile on your face?" Nikki teased.

Days past with no positive news. Doug did calm down a bit possibly from sheer exhaustion. His male friends even visited on a regular basis. It was odd seeing him with them, he became a whole other person. Sharon was holding up well, it seemed she was more realistic about the probable outcome as days passed.

After four days the news wasn't good at all. I hate to say it, I really do, but on the sixth day Val mercifully passed one night. Doug and Sharon were both there. Kat and I were in the waiting room when it happened as well. Doug left to be with some male friends later that night. I dropped Kat and Sharon off at her house so she wouldn't be alone. We attended the second funeral for the summer. This was a big affair. Hundreds attended the service, the motorcade stretched for many blocks.

Just like after Becky's funeral things began to change. In my youth this was a particularly new experience for me to scrutinize. I observed everyone and everything during these events no detail seemed too small for my obsession. The dynamics between Sharon and Doug changed after that. It became clear Val was the common denominator in their relationship. With her gone they seemed almost strangers.

Kat called me one day just after I closed on a house. Mom wondered if I would be available that night and would I could come straight home after work. I explained I had some paperwork that I was going to do but it could wait. Kat thanked me, she seemed determined, so I told her I would be home on time or before. When I arrived home Kat and Nikki were in the living room talking. Beside the hall closet was a suitcase and a couple of my suits hanging on a hook.

Nikki and Kat met me at the door.

"Dan we need you to do something for us!" Nikki started.

"So I'm going?" They seemed surprised I had figured it out so soon. Kat glanced over to Nikki.

"I told you he would know the minute he saw his stuff." Kat grinned. Nikki stuck her tongue out at Kat in retaliation.

"We need you to go see Sharon for a couple of days." Nikki explained.

"You sure about this?" I challenged them.

"She needs you Daniel." Kat said clearly, Nikki nodded in agreement. I knew I had no say in this the moment she called me Daniel.

"Ok. Can I kiss Kyle goodbye?" I asked.

Nikki seemed shocked that I accepted so easily. They pointed to my room. He was sleeping in his crib. I kissed him and headed back to the door where Kat handed me my clothes.

"Just so you know. Doug hasn't been home for days!" Kat kissed me. I kissed Nikki goodbye.

I pulled into the drive at Sharon's house. She was standing at the door when I stepped onto the porch.

"Mister Danny!" Sam came running to the door. I had just seen him weeks earlier at the funeral but he always seemed to light up every time he saw me.

"Hi buddy!" I grinned. He pushed the door open and ran into my waiting arms. "My how you're growing!"

Sharon and I locked on each other's eyes for just a moment. I could see the suffering she was going through.

"Hi Danny!" She kissed my cheek lightly as she put her hand on Sam's back. "Thanks for coming."

She looked weary. If Sam wasn't there I'm sure the welcome would have been much different. "We were just getting ready to have dinner. I hope you like hot dogs and tater tots?" Sharon said apologetically. I placed Sam back on his feet where he proceeded to pull me to the kitchen.

"Wow! That's one of my favorite meals!" I overstated. Sam was happy to hear that.

"Mine too! See mom I told you he would like it!" Sam said with pride. He pulled a chair out for me so I could sit next to him.

I can't remember seeing anyone have so much fun eating. It was just the three of us. The other kids were at her sisters. Sam insisted on staying when he heard I was coming. After dinner Sam and I played. He took his bath and I played a video game with him until bed time.

"Mr. Danny are you staying tonight?" He asked.

I looked to Sharon not knowing what to say.

"Yes honey Danny is staying." Sharon explained.

"Can he sleep with me?" Even Sharon was taken aback by the question.

"No Sam. He has work tomorrow and you have school. If he stays with you the two of you will play all night and not get any sleep." Sharon let him down gently.

"Aw, ok! Will he be here in the morning?" Sam had a new angle now.

"Yes honey he will. I promise." Sharon looked at me with a slight smile. "The two of you can have breakfast before school. How would that be?"

"Cool. Goodnight Mr. Danny." Sam headed up to bed Sharon following him.

Shortly after Sharon came back down I stood as she reached the bottom of the steps. Looking back over her shoulder she made sure Sam wasn't following her.

"Thank you for that. He thinks the world of you." She stood at the steps. I stayed across the room at the couch. "I do too. You know that don't you?" She added. I nodded.

We just gazed at each other for a few minutes. I knew why I was there. I knew she was waiting for me to make the first move. But I couldn't. That isn't who I am. I wanted, no, I needed her to make the first move. I opened my arms waist high palms facing her inviting her to come join me. Sharon cocked her head and grinned knowing my dilemma. She sauntered over standing just out of reach.

"You will stay the night won't you?" Sharon whispered.

"I have a suitcase and suits for a week. I'm here for as long as you need I've been told." I replied.

She was touched by the generosity of the ladies who sent me here. Sharon closed the distance between us pulling me down for a kiss. I reached behind her and pulled her tight. I could feel her body melt into mine.

"Bless those women of yours!" Sharon whispered in my ear as her arms still held me around my neck.

"Our women. Sharon. They are yours too!" She tilted her head back and looked into my eyes once again.

"You mean that don't you?" She asked knowing the answer. I just grinned in agreement. "Daniel you really are that special aren't you?" She kissed me again before I could answer.

"You go get your clothes. I'm going to get a glass of wine. Would you like a beer?" She turned and shook her ass as she headed to the kitchen.

"Wine would be fine, if you have enough."

"Oh I have enough. Now hurry, I have waited all night to get you alone!" Sharon laughed.

I went and moved my clothes upstairs to Val's old room. It looked the same but all of her personal stuff was gone. When I came back down Sharon was sitting on the couch she was wearing just the robe we all have. I sat nearest her she leaned back against me.

"I hope you don't mind if I changed into something more comfortable?" She teased. We both took a drink of wine. I took my hands and started to massage her shoulders.

"Are you really going to stay as long as I need you?" She seem intrigued.

"Friday night's I spend at Sally's otherwise I think I can fit you in." I lowered the robe so I could massaged her skin around her neck.

"Does she need you too?" Sharon turned to gauge my reaction. I wasn't sure if she was teasing or was serious.

"I think we need each other. There is something between us I just can't explain." I replied. Sharon could see I was serious.

"And me? Is there something between us...?" Sharon caressed my cheek. "... something you just can't explain?"

"In a way! But with you it's much clearer for me. I find you desirable, strong, confident, but a vulnerability hidden behind confidence. You could easily send me on my way tonight knowing you could handle everything without me. But you didn't, because deep down you know I love you, and although that scares you it makes you happy." I kissed the side of her neck before continuing.

"So we will go upstairs you will have your way with me. Letting me think the whole time I was in charge. I'll do all I can to make you happy, and then when we're done, we will kiss." I surprised her with details. "You will go to your room and I'll stay in mine. We will do that because we are afraid of what will happen if we don't. And I'll love you even more knowing that you did that for me." I finished.

Sharon sat silently for a very long time, her hand on my cheek.

"So you have it all figured out do you?" She smiled.

"No. You are too complex to figure it all out. I was trying to explain what I could." I teased.

"You forgot one very important thing Daniel!" Sharon leaned closer, she kissed me, her tongue slipped past mine. Then she move smoothly onto my lap.

"What's that?" I asked as we broke the kiss.

"Just that I love you too!" She kissed me quickly then stood offering me her hand. "Will you take me upstairs? I want to have my way with you!"

Sharon and I went to the Val's old room she helped me off with my clothes. I lifted the robe off of her. I guided her to the bed and eased her on her back.

Instinctively she spread her legs I slowly worked my way past her tit's and to her waiting sex. I knew she need some relief now so I went right to work. No teasing, no drawing it out, just nice steady cunt licking.

Sharon's juices were flowing, her hands alternated between squeezing her tit's and stroking my hair. Her hips started to push back, my nose rubbed her clit, she was whimpering as she encouraged me on. Her pussy lips were engorged. My face coated with our efforts.

"Deeper Danny. Lick me deeper!" My tired tongue delved in her as far as I could. "There lover right there!" She squealed.

I could feel her pussy rapidly contract on my tongue. Her legs clamped closed. My face and neck took a ride with her pelvis.

"I'm cumming you wonderful man! Damn you are so good at that!" Her hips rolled to one side it was like we were wrestling with my head still clamped between her legs. When Sharon finally let me go she pulled me in for a kiss with desperation.

"In me. Put it in me!" Sharon demanded.

I guided my raging hard-on into her heated pussy. I was about half way in when she groaned loudly.

"God I love your cock! Fuck me Daniel! Fuck me hard!" This was an easy command to follow. Sharon pushed up with her pelvis I slammed down with mine. The sound of too much wetness filled the air. I groaned, she moaned, between us was pure lust. This must have lasted a good ten minutes before she broke the silence.

"Cum in me love. Let me feel it. I need to feel like a woman again. Fuck me Daniel Master's!" Sharon pleaded. I could hold out no longer. Sharon was just too damn desirable.

"Soon baby, cum with me! Squeeze my cock. Milk it baby. Show me how much you want it!" I hissed.

Sharon's pussy clutched my cock. I drilled her cunt then she would clamp down as I drew it out.

"Now Danny. I need it NOW!" Sharon insisted.

Her pelvis lifted up but my cock and hips drove her deep in the bed. Sharon cried out in desire.

"Yes! Oh mercy yes! I feel it love. I feel it cumming in me!" I was shooting silver bullets against her cervix. My moans were drowned out only by hers.

I arched my back and finished with a shiver. Sharon's climax was slowly dissipating as I finished. We were covered in sweat. The room smelled like sex. I rolled to the side she kissed me. We lay like that for almost an hour.

"Is it ok if I say I love you?" Sharon whispered. She was happy but at the same time we both knew she needed to go.

"As long as this is as far as it goes." I replied. Sharon stood up, slipping on her robe she even tied it hiding her charms from me.

"You might want to put something on. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was here in the morning!"

"I will after I take a shower."

I thought she might stay and join me but we both knew it was best if she didn't. I woke with Sam snuggled up beside me. He had brought his own blanket. I got up and got ready for work before I woke him for breakfast. He was thrilled I stayed and ate with him before I left for work.

I went home after classes to see Nikki and Kyle. I spent a few hours before going back to Sharon's. Kat had seen Sharon at work that day of course and even though they didn't get a chance to talk she told Nikki she could see the difference already.

Doug Jr and Elizabeth joined us for dinner that night. Jr was sixteen. Lizzy was fourteen, and Sam was eight. Sam was thrilled to see me again, the older kids were polite but aloof. I understood. I myself had just turned twenty four not too many weeks ago. I can still remember my youth and all the complications that come with it.

Bedtime was later of course for the older children. Around the time I put Sam to bed I went to my room and took a shower. I could hear the others head off to bed, even Sharon closed her door. It was around eleven when I heard a light knock at my door. I thought it might be Sam. but it was Sharon dressed only in her robe again.

"Can I come in?" She asked. I opened the door inviting her in.

"Of course, this is your house." I reminded her.

Sharon clearly came to see me. This time I was going to be more assertive. I pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled me tight I could feel her desire as she held me.

"I thought about what you said last night. You were right. But tonight I need you to be in charge." Sharon suggested.

I kissed her hard on the lips. I now knew what I wanted. I threw a pillow at her feet, put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed down. Sharon gave me a knowing smile then dropped to her knees.

Her hands went to my pants and started to unbutton them. Soon they were around my feet so I could step out of them. She gripped my cock and had her lips working the head before I could get my shirt off.

She gave excellent head but tonight was my turn to control things. I let Sharon get me good and primed before I pulled her up and removed her robe. I laid back on the bed and positioned her in a sixty nine.

Sharon was so excited I had her cumming in minutes. Sharon had two small orgasms before she got me off filling her mouth. I pulled her around, we swapped pussy and cock cum as we kissed.

"Put it in you!" I commanded. Sharon sat up and plunged her pussy over my revived hard on. I pulled her back to me her tits mashed into my chest. "Now don't move!"

I could feel her pussy quiver around my cock but I didn't move just yet. We locked eyes not saying a word. I thrusted up into her she grunted quietly. I held my pelvis hard against hers, my cock buried to the hilt. I didn't move just kept looking in her eyes. Her pussy quivered again.

I waited and when she wasn't expecting it I thrusted again. Never really pulling back just easing the pressure against her pussy. Her juices were flowing. I repeated this over and over. Soon her quivers became contractions. The thrusts put pressure on her clit. Sharon was grinding into me.

Sharon's contractions soon became faster and greedier. She tried to grind her clit against me. I stopped her at first. She whimpered as her desire to cum continued to build. Each thrust now caused her eyes to close and a deep hiss through clenched teeth. Finally she spoke.

"Please Danny! No more! Let me cum!" She pleaded. Sharon tried to grind once again. I denied her but thrusted. Her pussy gushed more excitement from inside her.

"Your wet! If I let you cum will you squirt for me?"

"I don't know if I can?" She hissed.

"Show me baby. You can do it! You want to do it. Let go and it will happen!" I pulled my cock back for the first time. Her pussy was so wet I could feel it run down my balls. But I knew there was more.

"Cum!"

Was all I said, then I thrusted deep in her cunt. My hands went to her ass, I pushed her clit hard against me. Sharon cried out!

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!" Her pussy slammed and then pistoned on me. Each upward thrust I felt a stream hit my upper thighs. I started to cum. Sharon's tits were flopping as she positioned herself to get more leverage. Again and again she slammed against me, I could almost feel the jolts that pulsed through her as she shuddered on top of me.

Sharon collapsed on top of me my cock still pulsing in her pussy. I caressed her back her face resting on my chest she was passed out or sleeping I wasn't sure which. We laid that way for almost half an hour before she lifted her head.

"I think we should get cleaned up!" Sharon whispered obviously happy.

Longing to spend more time in each other's arms it was all we could do to move from the bed. We took a quick shower and headed back to the bedroom. We looked at the bed it was completely soaked. Sharon took my hand.

"Come with me." Sharon led me to her bedroom. She pulled me in the bed and snuggled up against me. "I'm sorry Danny, but I love you even more now." She admitted.

"I know."

Lizzy was in the hall as I left Sharon's room to get ready for work. I wasn't sure what to say. She looked at me and then at her mom's room.

"Sam was looking for you." She whispered. I nodded in acknowledgment. She looked at her mom's room again.

"Is she happier now?" Lizzy questioned me.

I looked back at the room. Turning back to face her I expected her to be mad. Instead she looked concerned.

"She misses Val and your dad. But to answer your question, yes I think so." I started to walk past her. She grabbed the sleeve to the robe I was wearing.