3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daniel. Thank you for staying with her." She let go of my robe and turned to go back in her room. I went to mine Sam wasn't there. I went to his room and slid in beside him. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too buddy."

I went to work that day feeling good about the time Sharon and I had spent together. I had lunch with Kat. She gushed when I met her in the parking lot. She told me all about how Sharon was getting back to her old self.

She said Nikki was going to Mary's for dinner. There was more drama and she thought she should spend some time with her mother. We kissed goodbye I told her I would at least take them out for dinner the next night.

After work I went to Sharon's. Sam was waiting for me. Dinner was almost ready. He showed me his school project. Lizzy was much more friendly than the night before but Jr still kept his distance.

Dinner was pleasant enough. Sam talked almost the whole time. When we were done Sharon suggested Sam go take his shower and finish his homework and promised I would come play with him until bed time. He lit out like a scalded dog.

"You're not his dad you know!" Jr spat out.

"Douglas!" Sharon snapped back.

"Sharon please. It's ok really. I understand how he feels. He's right, I'm not his father." I spoke softly. I looked at Jr. "And, I never will be. But I can be his friend can't I?"

"What do you know about how I feel? You still live with your mother and probably are..."

"That is enough Doug. He is a guest in this house!" Sharon yelled.

"Sharon really, it's ok! Doug, the reason I know how you feel is because Kathryn isn't my real mother. She's just the person who raised me." I explained calmly.

He looked shocked at my honesty.

"It's a long story. Sharon can tell you if you really want to know. I'll just say this. I may not know exactly how you feel right now, but I do know what it's like to be hurt and confused."

"Are you gay like our father?" Lizzy asked!

Sharon was more shocked than I was. She was going to stop this but I put my hand up to let it continue.

"Your dad is technically bi sexual. Let's say he is the hall light there. At one end of the hall is a switch that turns on the light, let's call that the male switch. At the other end of the hall is another switch, let's call it the female switch. Your dad can be turned on by either switch." I explained.

Jr and Lizzy started to laugh. Sharon looked at me in disbelief.

"To answer your question. No, I am not." I answered calmly. "I'm a one switch guy!" I added much to their amusement.

"But you do sleep with several women? Do you love any of them?" Lizzy blurted out. She wasn't being mean. She seemed to really want to know.

"I love all of them. Maybe not equally, but very close?" I explained.

"How can that be?" Lizzy followed up.

"You see the chandelier. There are six lights on that one fixture. If you turn the switch on all of the lights glow just as brightly. That's how I feel about each person I have chosen to be intimate with." The three of them smiled as I finished my explanation.

"Yeah and that fixture has two switches also!" Jr quipped. We all looked to Sharon she turned beet red.

"Guilty!" She laughed with us.

"Just remember your dad has lost someone very close to him. We all handle these things differently, just as we are all different people. Don't forget that he still loves you. Right now he may need you more than you need him." I said.

Just then Sam came running back in to get me for play time. I got up to follow him. As I headed to leave I stopped for a moment.

"Jr just so you know, I do understand how you feel about some things. I am nothing like my father. But he was still my father and I loved him." I paused to leave. Turning back I added. "I just didn't always understand some things about him. That's ok though, it made him special. Who you become depends on you. Not him!"

Sam and I had a riot playing. Sharon even let him stay up and extra half hour. After Sam was in bed Sharon and I were on opposite ends of the couch talking about work. I stood as Lizzy and Jr came into the room.

"Mom we're heading up to bed. I just wanted to say goodnight." Jr said.

I stood while Jr bent over and kissed his mom's cheek. He shook my hand.

"I'm glad you came." He looked at his mom. "All we want is for her to be happy. Thanks." We bumped shoulders as he passed.

"Night mom." Lizzy kissed her lightly on the lips, which I found quite odd. She came to me she pulled me down and kissed my cheek. She took my hand and pulled me next to her mother. "I think you will be more comfortable here!" Lizzy let go of my hand and followed Jr upstairs.

"You've had quite an impact on those two tonight." Sharon shifted so she could lean against me.

"Sometimes teenagers need an explanation that cuts through the crap. They're good kids. They have a lot on their plate just being kids." I kissed behind her ear.

"Still I appreciate it. I think Lizzy has a crush on you!" Sharon turned to kiss me over her shoulder. "She wants to kiss you!"

"I'm not sure that's wise. Do you?" Sharon shifted a bit more. She kissed me fully with passion.

"Maybe just a little peck on the lips if she approaches you." I checked to see if she was serious. "She has been practicing on me!" Sharon chuckled, knowing I saw them kiss just moments before.

"You're sure?" I asked. I wasn't happy about this.

"I trust your judgment. I'll leave it up to you. Now let's get ready for bed." Sharon suggested.

I showered and was finishing brushing my teeth when Sharon stood in the doorway. She had on a pair of nice pajamas fashionable but not sexy. Without a word I pulled on some boxers and a tee shirt. I met her at the door.

"If it's ok I would like your last night here to just be you holding me. I am still a little sore from last night!" She laughed as she rubbed her pussy. I kissed her and led her to the freshly made bed.

"I think we can do that!" I agreed.

We laid down I pulled the covers over us Sharon settled back into me pulling my hand over her waist and up to her breast.

"I'm going to miss you. Do you think you could come back again?" Sharon whispered. It was clear I wasn't coming back to stay another night soon.

"I'm sure that can be arranged."

Holding her close I couldn't help but feel her loneliness. I knew she loved me but she loved Val also. I was determined to find a way to fill her life with happiness again. We talked pillow talk and kissed for more than an hour before she drifted off.

In the morning Sam was sleeping between us. I woke and packed my suitcase. I set my stuff by the door and headed into the kitchen for breakfast.

All the kids were there just about to leave for school. The bus pulled up for Sam. He insisted I walk with him to the end of the drive. I just finished waving goodbye and headed back to the door when it opened.

"Bye mom see you later." Jr said looking back at Sharon. She replied back.

"Mr. Daniel thank you for coming. I hope to see you soon." Jr thanked me. He seemed truly sincere.

"I think the two of you are old enough to call me Danny. All of my friend's do."

"Thanks Danny!" He shook my hand and passed by me.

Lizzy stood just inside the door now. She was a step higher, because of that we were closer to the same height. I could see she was gathering her courage to kiss me. I was going to step back and make it clear now wasn't the time. I glanced at Sharon over her shoulder. She nodded that it was ok.

"Danny thank you for staying here. Mom is back to being mom!" Lizzy looked back at Sharon with a nervous movement.

Lizzy put her arms out to hug me. Something about the situation just felt right. My instincts told me to go ahead. I pulled her in she headed to my lips.

Her kiss was soft and gentle. It lasted just long enough to be appropriate. I responded in kind. I watched but her eyes were closed savoring the moment. She let me go I released her as well. Her eyes sparkled in happiness. Her hand gripped mine.

"Good bye Lizzy. Thank you, that was special!" I smiled happily.

"It was just a kiss Danny. Don't get all weird on me now!" Lizzy stepped past me her hand left mine at the last moment.

"Are you happy now that he kissed you?" Jr teased her as he waited for her to join him for the walk to the bus stop.

"You have no idea!" She giggled. Lizzy punched his arm as she looked back at Sharon as she joined me at the door. "You have no idea at all!" She muttered.

I went into the house Sharon kissed me goodbye.

"I know how she feels. Thank you for that. We talked earlier and I explained that she shouldn't expect it every time she sees you. She knows that ..."

"I know. We're good she and I." I looked into Sharon's eyes it was a different look than when I came, but she still has needs. "How about you and I? Are we good?" I asked.

"Danny we are better than good. Now go home and thank those beautiful women the proper way for me." She gushed.

"Maybe you should do that yourself?" I suggested.

"Oh I plan to, and soon. Thanks again." We kissed one last time. "I love you Danny!"

It was great to be home again. It seemed I held Kyle most of the night. Kat told Nikki everything Sharon told her which wasn't as much as I might have thought. I of course offered nothing save the times I spent with Sam.

If there were concerns about the time I was away it was quickly dispelled as they invited me upstairs that night. We rarely make love together. I prefer the one on one approach. I feel more focused that way. Tonight was a welcome exception. If absence makes the heart grow fonder. Three nights away turned them into a craving.

In the morning I offered to stay home from Sally's but Kat said that wouldn't be necessary. They had invited Sharon to spend the night.

Saturday I brought Sally home with me and picked Sam up from his aunts. The four girls stopped and picked Mary up and all went shopping. Kyle and I hung out with Sam, he grew bored with Kyle but was thrilled when I offered to pay him to cut the grass. Kyle was sleeping which allowed me to keep an eye on Sam. After the lawn was done Sam and I spent time alone playing.

Sharon thanked me for watching Sam. Mary came home with the girls. Sally was going to watch Kyle so I could take Kat, Nikki, and Mary out for dinner. I suggested Sally come but when she was adamant that she not go, I knew there was a reason for her stubbornness.

Nikki picked a quiet restaurant that featured the lighter fair that women like these days. It didn't take long for me to figure out that the drama in Mary's life wasn't getting any better. The conversation was pleasant but forced as an elephant seemed to be lurking in the room and no one dared mention it.

We dropped Mary off at her home. Nikki spent a long time at the door saying goodbye. More surprisingly she kissed Mary goodnight on the lips. This was no simple peck this was a real kiss. Kat didn't seemed surprised at this so it must be something that has occurred before. I dropped the girls off at home and waited in the car for Sally to take her home. We drove in silence for a few miles.

"Did they tell you Mark has been visiting Dallas lately?" Sally looked in my direction.

"No. I could tell there are problems but no one has shared them with me." I explained. Sally huffed at the news.

"The one person they should be talking to. Women! Sometimes we just don't get it!" Sally sighed. She told me how Mark has been treating Mary poorly since Becky passed. Becoming more demanding, and almost cruel at times.

He has been in contact with Tina in Dallas. Mary thinks they are having an affair. He gets better the longer he's home but he goes on these trips to Dallas for days, one time for a week. When he comes back it's like he's a different man.

"Has he been physically abusive?" I was reluctant to ask.

"He wants her to do things against her will. She has held him off so far but he has been getting more insistent." She looked over at me so I knew what she was saying.

"And Nikki?" I asked. Sally hesitated.

"She's been trying to help but Daniel we both know she isn't strong enough for this." Sally took my hand. The instant she did I could feel her fear.

"She kissed Mary on the lips tonight?" I looked over at Sally.

"She is doing the best she knows how. It's helped, but Daniel this is a cancer that must be cut out!" She squeezed my hand. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Are we to that point?" I asked.

"If not now soon." We drove in silence I dropped her off and watched her go in the house. I turned out of the driveway onto the main road when my phone rang.

"Daniel its George!" Sally Shrieked. I turned around immediately. Bursting in the door I called out.

"SALLY! GEORGE!" Her response was immediate.

"Danny in here!" I walked about ten feet just around the corner from the door George was laying on the floor. He looked delirious and almost paralyzed.

"Did you call 911?"

"Yes, they're on the way!" She assured me.

Sally was extremely distraught as she tried to comfort George on the floor. The paramedics showed up shortly after. Their initial diagnosis was a stroke. Sally rode with them to the hospital. I called Kat and Nikki. I then called Eve and Charles in Florida and several other family members.

It's been about a month and George is coming along fine. He's in physical therapy, they have him walking with just a cane. His speech has improve dramatically, his memory is still a bit spotty. It was fortunate it happened when and where it did.

The quick work of the medical people probably reduced the severity of the stroke. The long term outlook is positive but there is still much work to be done. George seems most affected emotionally. Always a big strong man this is a humbling experience. This is one time brute force cannot overcome the problem.

He's been home for over a week, a therapist comes daily. I stay three nights a week now to be with him and Sally. I have been sleeping alone while I'm here. Just doesn't seem right, not while he's struggling.

Things have been getting worse in other areas however. Sharon's husband Doug has moved out of the house. Since then Sharon has been slipping backwards. On top of that I went to Nikki's parents' house with her one night last week. Mark is starting to lose it if you ask me. I tried to talk to him. He started arguing about how it was none of my business how he treated HIS wife. We almost came to blows.

Thanksgiving came. It was a welcome holiday I had much to be thankful for. Kyle, Kat, Nikki. We were all doing well. Others we knew were not so fortunate. George and Sally had their struggles with his health. Sharon and Doug with their loss of Val. Mark and Mary losing his sister Becky. It was a tough year for many and they touched our lives in every way. My heart went out to them and I vowed to try and help where I could.

It was the Friday after Thanksgiving. Sally came and sat on the patio of their house with me as I worked on some proposals. George was watching TV like he did after every meal. I miss him teasing me for doing women's work as I cleared the table.

"You ok?" She kissed me on the cheek. I missed her and I knew she missed me.

"It seems my whole world is falling around me all at the same time! It's like I am a juggler and they keep adding balls. Sooner or later one of them will drop." I complained.

"You have a point." Sally took my hand between hers.

Sally held it for a minute closing her eyes. She slowly opened them. "Daniel trust your instincts. You will come out of this stronger." Sally professed. "Now why don't you get some work done and we can talk later."

Sally went back in the house. I was in my room I had just taken my shower. I came out there was a pair of panties on the floor Sally was in my bed under the covers.

"Mom I'm not sure this is a good idea?" I stood just inside the room.

"George and I talked. He's worried about you, he insists! You can go ask him if you want." She pulled back the covers showing me the teddy she wore the first time.

Her hairy pussy spread open for me to see. Her clit was poking from under the hood, she had obviously started without me. Sally dipped two fingers into her twat and pulled the glistening digits out for me to see. Pulling her nighty down a big tit spilled out she covered her nipple with her pussy juice. She took both hands and squeezed her tit until the nipple was fully engorged.

"Lick it off for me son!" I fell beside her and sucked the swollen nub into my mouth. Sally cried out in pleasure. I spread her legs and attacked her pussy sucking on her clit straight off.

"You little bastard!" She yelped. "You're going to make me cum!" Her pussy was ready even before I got there. I was just finishing what she started. Her hands pulled my face tight to her cunt, her excitement leaked from her gash.

"Bite it baby make me cum for you!" I knew I couldn't really bite her clit, but I raked my upper teeth over it. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" She squealed.

Sally gripped my hair and pulled up and pushed down on my head, my lips and nose stroked her pussy from top to bottom. Her lips flared and painted my mouth and cheeks. I could feel her pussy contract on my tongue. When she finished she gently pulled my faced to hers. She kissed me over and over. I rolled her over and put her on all fours. Lining up my cock I plunged in her pussy in one stroke.

"Oh baby I missed you so!" She moaned.

It had been so long since we were together it almost felt like the first time. Her ass jiggled, her back arched I could see her tits no longer in her nighty swing in the mirror. Her heavy breasts swollen as they hung down.

"Mom you feel so good. I'm going to cum soon!" I cried out.

"On my tits baby. I want to watch you cum for me!" We fucked for another ten minutes. I stopped each time I was ready to cum. Sally was building up for another orgasm. I looked down at her rosebud. I sucked my right thumb getting it wet and placed it at her asshole.

"Don't you dare go there mister!" She hissed. I stroked her anus back and forth the hole opened slightly. I pushed in slightly the taut skin started to give way.

"Daniel!"

Her words said no her ass said yes. I pushed just deep enough my finger nail was covered. Sally was going crazy pushing back. My cock started to swell.

"I'm cumming baby. Oh you nasty boy!" I wiggled my finger without going deeper she bucked against me. "Yes fuck me...Yes baby...Yeeeeeesssssss...!

I pulled from her and rolled her over in a sitting position I grabbed my cock as it slipped from her gaping cunt. She cried out in protest. Stroking my cock I aimed at her precious globes and coated them in thick hot cum.

Sally licked them both clean and then took my cock in her mouth doing the same.

We fell together on the bed her big titties mashed against my chest. Our lips never parted for over ten minutes. Sally took a shower with me. We each came one more time while we were in there. Sally stopped at the door she looked at me.

"Charles and Eve will be here tomorrow for a week or so. I think you should juggle the other balls for now. We will handle this one the best we can." Sally kissed me then turned and headed out the door.

I was at the breakfast table when George came out. He looked at me. I could see emotionally he was a shell of the man he used to be. We ate in silence. I got up to leave he gripped my arm. His desire may be failing but his grip was still strong.

"When you come next time I want to talk to you!" He squeezed my arm firmly.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Thank you Daniel. Thank you for everything." He let me go but not before he squeezed one more time.

With all of this drama going on at least my work was going well. Holidays were coming up soon and this seemed like people were in a happy mood. Well except for friends and family that is.