3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers

"Mary had a very bad experience with Becky just before she left her. I know she's never had a man there before." Kat hesitated at that point. She looked at Nikki.

"Go ahead, tell him, it will probably come out sooner or later." Nikki replied. She had a grin as she addressed mom.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"Nikki and I know this because when we went shopping last weekend the subject came up. She is terrified of the thought but we told her all she needed was an experienced partner and she would have a whole new perspective." Kat looked at Nikki.

"And?" I knew there was more.

"I offered for you to be her first!" Nikki replied spilling the beans. I lost my train of thought for the moment as I wrapped my head around that one.

"How does a subject like that even come up?" I asked looking at both of them.

"She wanted to know what you do to make us so happy?" Nikki replied.

"And THAT is the one thing you came up with?" I was so confused.

"No. It was just one of the many things on the list Sally, Sharon, Kat and I came up with!" Nikki grinned.

"Guy's. Let's back on track here. Mary?" Kat reminded us.

"So restraints and anal are a definite no. The welts on her ass suggest he may have crossed another line." They both seemed to agree. "Well the way she kicked him in the nuts suggest she wasn't a willing partner at some point. Still he could claim she was just playing too."

"What are you going to do?" Nikki asked again.

I have a meeting with him in the morning. I have a plan but I need to talk to Mary. For now I suggest we get some rest. The next couple of days could get crazy.

(Sharon)

Danny just left with Nikki. They dropped her mother Mary at the house for the night. I don't know all the facts but she is very shaken up. She is up on the bed sobbing. Danny carried her she was in so much pain she was barely able to walk in the house. I've met her on many occasions, we just went shopping this past weekend. Still we aren't what you would call friends, more like acquaintances.

I knew what Kat and Nikki have told me and what I've observed. I know she just lost her sister in-law Becky earlier in the year. I met Becky a couple of times, I didn't much like her. Mary always struck me as a very attractive woman that had a fairly upper middle class life. I know she had an interesting past in college. Most of the rest is just conjecture and based on the conversation we had about Danny this past weekend.

I called Jr and told him they could head home. I explained we had a guest and they should respect her privacy. I checked in as I waited for the kids to arrive. With her eyes closed I caressed her hair as she lay there. Mary opened her eyes gave me a sad grin before closing them again.

"You just rest honey. I'll get the kid's settled and be back soon." I whispered.

I was in the kitchen when the door opened. Sam ran in thrilled to be up so late.

"Mom I got a double and ate the whole thing!" He was so excited to tell me.

"That's great baby. Now let's get you cleaned up and in bed. You have school in the morning." I put Sam to bed then went to the kitchen.

I filled Lizzy and Jr in on a PG rated version of the night's events. I asked them to understand she had been though a very traumatic night and to be supportive in the morning. They agreed and kissed me goodnight as I left to go check on our guest.

Mary was where I left her. I paused to take her in. Mary is an older version of her daughter Nikki. Even laying on the bed in her frazzled state she is a beautiful woman.

"Mary? Honey let's get you cleaned up." I woke her from her slumber. She woke with a startle. I brushed her long hair with my hand. "It's ok darling. You're safe, come with me we'll get you cleaned up."

Mary sat up rubbing her eyes she just looked at me.

"Why am I here?" She asked still a bit angry.

"Danny brought you here with Nikki." I tried to explain.

"Why didn't he take me home with him?" Mary protested.

She was looking around my room. It was a good question. He told me that Mark wouldn't dare go to his house.

"I don't know Mary. He must have his reasons, maybe it's for your protection?" I lifted her up by her arms. "We can ask him in the morning, but as far as I know, no one knows you're here but them."

"For now you need a shower." I suggested.

I walked her in the bathroom she was still unsteady on her feet. She had bruises and scrapes on her arms and legs from the ropes. Her ass was red and swollen, welts covered her back side from the top of her ass to the middle of her thighs. Her breasts were bruised. Her nipples looked swollen. I was appalled at the treatment she received by this animal. I stripped her down then removed my clothes as well.

I turned on the water, checking the temperature I guided her inside the glass walls. Mary winced as the hot water hit the tender skin around her ass. I shampooed her hair then worked lower. The further I went the more I realized just how beautiful she is.

We are about the same height. Her breasts a bit fuller her tummy a bit tighter. Her hips had a sexy flare, her legs long and slender for her build. We could probably share clothes if my tops weren't too tight at her bust. Gingerly I washed her ass. Remnants of some lube clung to her red skin. I washed her vagina as she steadied herself on my shoulders.

When she was thoroughly rinsed I started to dry her off with a large soft towel. Only then did she respond to my efforts.

"Thank you Sharon, this is much too kind." Mary said softly.

I was done above and needed to work lower.

"Hold that thought, this may sting." I replied.

I patted her ass and surrounding area so as not to cause her any additional pain. She winced a few times but never complained. When I bent to dry her legs her pussy was directly in front of me. My own betrayed me as I held back the thoughts of how beautiful it was. When I stood she looked me in the eye. Reading me she knew my thoughts, I could feel it.

Mary pulled me close for a gentle kiss on the lips. She was tentative. I was willing but she had been through so much I pushed such thoughts aside. Separating from her I returned an honest smile. Her hands slipped from my shoulders across my wet tits to my sides. She seemed intrigued by the piercings in my nipples.

"Let's set you down while I get dry." I led her to the softness of my bed then walked back and dried myself off. I returned with some lotion.

"Lay on your stomach and let me put this on. It should help with the pain." I explained softly.

Mary rolled over and I started to coat the areas on her backside starting at the top of her ass. She gasped as the cold lotion made contact with the tortured skin. I was about half way down her ass cheeks when I heard the first faint murmur escaped her lips. I added more lotion and continued lower. Mary opened her legs just slightly.

Both globes shined as the lotion soaked in. I was at the crease between her ass cheeks and her thigh. Mary spread her legs even further. I could see the folds of her pussy start to spread. I pushed the thoughts of what I wanted to do back again as wetness formed on her swollen pussy lips. She whimpered as I worked her left thigh.

My slick hand went between where the redness was just visible. The straps from the whip wrapping around her toned leg. Mary opened her legs further then raised her ass off the bed. Not much but enough to send a message. The woman had been beaten and now she wanted me to make love to her?

I couldn't bring myself to do it. She must be sending me the wrong signals. I worked her right thigh she rose her ass even higher. I could smell her scent, it was intoxicating. I brushed against her dripping lips by accident.

"Spank me!" Mary hissed. "Spank me like the whore I am!" She hissed louder.

This felt wrong. I have years of experience with playing this game, and this was wrong.

"You're no whore, and I'm not going to spank you."

"But he wants me to be a whore. He wants me to submit to him!"

"Mary you are no whore. You aren't going to submit to anyone." I professed.

I don't know why but I added more lotion and slid my hand over the center of her ass. I rubbed it between her ass cheeks and continued until my fingers slipped between the fold of her waiting cunt. Mary rose her ass against my hand as high as she could. Her hand came between her legs and gripped mine. She guided mine to rub her sex.

"Please?" She begged.

Had she lost all self-respect? Should I allow her to use my hand for her own gratification? Or was this something she needed me to do?

"Yes. Oh Sharon yes. Please Sharon, please don't stop!" Mary pleaded.

She let go only for a moment to make sure I complied with her wishes. She didn't need to worry. I was so excited she couldn't stop me if she wanted. I slipped two fingers in her pussy from behind. Her juices were flowing, there was no resistance.

Before long she was humping my fingers I moved my head below her pussy my fingers still probing her inner walls. Mary waited until I moved my tongue from her lips to her clit before she mashed her pussy against my face.

"Oh...OH...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

Mary raked her cunt along my face my fingers delved deeper into her pussy. She clamped my head between her legs and continued to cry out as her body shuddered above me. Mary rolled off her hands desperate to bring me up to kiss her. My lips found hers, her tongue searched for mine. She moaned as we found what we were looking for.

She wouldn't let go and I was happy to stay connected. Her hand searched between my legs. I opened them she found me wet and willing. Mary was experienced at this, she rubbed my clit just right then moved lower. She found an oily pussy lip and tugged it before it slipped between her fingers.

"Mary you don't have to do this!" I explained.

"I have wanted to do this since the day Nikki told me she made love to you. Please don't stop me!" Her eyes burned into mine. She had wanted me?

How could this possibly happen? I was starting to think about it when she brushed my clit one more time. I needed more. I pulled myself up positioning Mary above me I placed my leg between hers. She slid down until my pussy was hard against her thigh. Her pussy pressed to mine.

It didn't take long for two experienced lesbians to find the position and rhythm for maximum arousal. I reached up and caressed her tits which made us both only more excited. She took mine and studied my piercings before rubbing them with the palm of her hand.

She pressed her thigh against my pussy it was slick with my excitement. My clit throbbed with desire against the slick skin

"Mary you beautiful woman. You are going to make me cum!" I panted.

"Do it for me. Please do it!" I pushed up and she bore down I could feel her cunt press hard into my thigh. I was beyond the point of no return. The fire in my pussy started to spread throughout my body.

It didn't take long for her to achieve orgasm, albeit minutes after mine. When she finished rocking her cunt against me. I pulled her on top. Her massive tit's mashed against mine. We kissed again and again for the next twenty minutes. I was in love.

Mary started to weep she buried her head against my chest. I caressed her gently.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"It's been so long since I felt this way. I just don't know what to do?" She cried.

"Enjoy it. I know I did!" I lifted her face and kissed her again.

"But I ... I mean Mark..." Reality came back and smacked me in the face.

"Don't worry about him. Danny will take care of him." I assured her.

Then it hit me! Danny! That son of a bitch set me up! He knew if he brought Mary here this would happen! That wonderful, wonderful man! Oh you just wait until I see him. I turned back to Mary who was still dealing with her fate.

"But I don't have any money, and I can't go back there!" She continued to sob.

"Mary don't worry about any of that. You have a place here for as long as you need." I kissed her again. "Danny has taken care of it."

"But I don't understand?" She looked back at me for reassurance.

"You will soon enough. Now get some sleep. I need to make a phone call." I held her until she nodded off. I looked at the picture of Val on the nightstand. She was smiling at me. As much as I still missed her. I knew she would approve.

(Daniel)

My phone rang I looked over at the name, it was Sharon. Fearing the worst I answered it.

"I love you!" She said.

"Sharon?"

"I don't know how but I'm going to pay you back! Do you hear me Daniel Masters? I love you with all my heart!" She was almost yelling in the phone.

"I love you too! You can pay me back by taking care and love her. She's another mother of mine you know?" I teased.

"God how can I be so lucky as to even know you?"

"Sharon I'll be coming by in the morning around eight. Can you be there? I need to talk to Mary." I asked seriously.

"We'll be ready. Daniel you don't know how much this means to me!" Sharon was getting emotional.

"Sharon. I do. That's why she's there!" I replied.

"Good night my love."

"Good night Sharon and give Mary my love." I said happily.

"I did but there is more waiting for you!" Sharon teased me.

"Is everything ok?" Nikki asked?

"I'm pretty sure it's." I smiled.

"Good. Now get back to fucking me and no more phone calls!" She teased.

To be continued ...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers