3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"SALLY! COME NOW!" Eve screamed.

Eve was dancing on my cock she was babbling as her orgasm ripped through her. "Come Sally. Come Sally." It was all but a whisper by now. Eve fell forward I slipped my finger from her ass she wiggled a thank you.

I looked up and Sally was at the door, she was stunning, made up just like Eve only in white. She wasn't wearing a robe but had on panties. I could see they were soaked.

"Get on him now baby! I have him ready." Eve commanded.

Sally slipped the panties off, the hair around her pussy wet and matted. She straddled me. Eve gripped my cock and guide it into Sally's pussy.

The difference in two sister's pussy's still intrigues me. Sally is built much different. Her full womanly shape and massive tit's are built for comfort. Her thicker waist and curvy hips, in stark contrast to Eve's slim athletic body. But her pussy was like another planet. Fuller, softer, but still tight. Her hairy pussy was different. I prefer shaven but this seemed more basic. More outdoors vs city. I loved them both.

Sally settled over me I thrusted up to seat my cock in her she responded by thrusting forward.

"Do it to her. Do it the same way!" Eve encouraged.

Sally and I fucked, or should I say she fucked me? Her titties stretched her bra. It did little to restrain the sway of her big boobs. It wasn't long before she too was near the brink. As before I reached around and wet my finger, the same one in fact.

I spread her wetness on her anus she gave me a knowing smile. I teased her pucker getting it wetter and wetter. Sally responded by fucking me faster. Like Eve I reached up and slipped one cup under her tit the weight of it overpowered her bra. It dangle her, small nipple still hard. I pinched it she groaned.

"You're going to make me cum!" Sally protested. She was almost there. I teased her asshole she pushed back.

"Can I cum in you!" I asked. Her eyes widened. "Tell me you want it! Tell me you need me to cum in you!"

"Oh you know I do. Fill me up Danny, fill my pussy with your love!" Sally was gasping for air. I slipped my finger in her ass and pinched her nipple.

"Eve I'm cumming. Oh god sister you're right!" Sally pulled off me to the tip then slammed down.

Her extra weight pushed me deep in the mattress. I thrusted up lifting her up my finger slipped deeper. She rocked on my cock her juices dripped from her cunt over my balls. I orgasmed and filled her pussy. Sally collapsed on top of me Eve pulled her into a kiss. They caressed each other.

"Feel better now?" Eve asked.

"I always do!" Sally whispered. They both kissed me. We took a shower then in robes only ate dinner.

Charles had taken George golfing. Charles insisted even if George only rode in the cart. It was still early after we cleaned up the dishes. It was hard concentrating as Sally's big tits swayed beneath her robe and Eve kept flashing her pussy.

We sat in the living room drinking wine and talking. Eve had her legs over my lap her pussy just out of sight. Sally was on the other side of me leaning against me her tits straining to stay inside the robe. Eve had questions about George and his struggles.

Physically he was making great progress but Sally and I thought mentally he was finding it hard to cope. The conversation then turned to Mary and what went on with her. The deal had been signed off but it would be months before the divorce was final and anything could happen in that time.

Sally asked about the night Nikki and I found her tied to the chair. I explained how she had the nipple clamps on. How she was getting whipped and Mark threatened to fuck her ass. Eve reached between her legs and started to rub her pussy exposing it to me. Sally watched Eve then fondled her tit. She looked at me I could tell she wanted something.

"What?" I asked Sally.

"I want you to fuck my ass tonight!" There was yearning in her eyes like I hadn't seen often. "You promised months ago. I want to do it now. I want Eve to watch!" Sally stood up and extended her hand to Eve. "You go to your room while we go get ready to cross off another item on the list"

I went to my room got out some extra towels. A couple of wet wash cloths and the lube. They returned to my room the three of us lay on the bed building our desires. Eve and I focused on Sally. Eve rubbed her pussy as I fingered her asshole to lube and loosen her up. Sally moved to her knees.

"Now my son, I want you in me now!" Sally hissed.

Eve applied a liberal amount of lube to my hard cock and added more to Sally's.

"Please baby don't hurt me!" Sally turned and gave me a wicked smile. She wanted me to know she was just playing.

"Wench I'm going to take your ass and you're going to love it. Do you hear me?"

"Yes son."

I smacked her ass cheeks playfully. Eve had two small fingers in her puckered hole. Sally was pushing back she was desperately wanting to get started. Eve grabbed my slick cock and guided it to my aunt's anus. The opening left from her fingers wasn't anything compared to the flare of my cock head.

I leaned in, Sally pushed back. I stopped, letting her control the depth. Eve and I watched as her asshole resisted the intruder. The lube squeezed from around my cock head as Eve caressed and spread her ass cheeks. Sally was moaning in pain or pleasure it was hard to say which.

"Oh Danny it's so big! Oh my god this is so ...intense...so ..." I leaned forward she pushed back my cock head disappeared inside her asshole. "EVE! You have to do this! Oh my god!"

I held for a moment letting her adjust, Sally held still then pushed back slowly. Eve was watching, her hand went to her pussy stroking it. She leaned down to Sally.

"Baby sister he's in your ass! My son. Our son is in your ass. How does it feel?"

"Oh Eve you have no idea! It's like nothing I've ever felt before. It hurts just a bit but a good hurt. Then there is this glorious feeling of being filled. I can feel every inch as he goes deeper. So many feelings all at the same time. I can see why Kathryn loves this. Too bad George would never do it!" They kissed as I started to get a rhythm Sally rocked back and forth on my cock.

She and Eve kissed then Eve would come watch as her sisters ass started to loosen around my cock. Eve spanked her playfully she squeezed Sally's tits. The whole time Sally continued to voice her pleasure. I was surprised she hadn't cum since she normally was a fast cummer. Maybe this didn't do it for her maybe she was holding back. Eve leaned into me.

"Pull it out I want to see inside." She whispered. It was a bizarre suggestion but I knew Sally liked it a bit kinky.

I pulled out. Sally's asshole was distended we could see the pink and red deep inside.

"Oh Danny put it back!" Sally begged I slipped it back in as her hole started to close. The head opened her up and I was half way in. "Do it again! Hurry baby do it again!"

Eve spanked her ass cheeks. "Say please wench!"

"Please Eve make your son do that again!" Eve smiled at me I pulled free. Sally's ass gaped open again. I spanked her gaping hole with my cock.

"Uhhg!" She responded. When it closed I plunged back into her ass.

"Please Eve again!" Sally pleaded. Eve spanked her cheeks. Sally responded by thrusting back.

"You're an ass whore aren't you?" Eve hissed.

"Yes sister I'm your ass whore just make him do it again!"

Sally was so desperate. I could tell she was close to cumming. Eve nodded to me. I pulled out. Eve spanked her gaping hole you could see her quiver as she tried to keep it distended. I held myself back. Sally was expecting me to plunge back in but Eve held me off.

"Hurry put him back in!" Sally begged. Eve coated two fingers and rimmed Sally's asshole as it started to close. Sally was panting she pushed back against Eve's fingers. Eve slipped them deep in Sally's ass. She moaned in frustration.

"Will you cum for me if I let him back in your ass?" Eve taunted her. She was fucking Sally's ass with her fingers. Sally reached behind and pulled her ass cheeks wide.

"Yes, I promise, just please put him back in I need to be filled with that wonderful cock of his!" Sally whimpered.

Eve guided me back she held the base of my cock and placed it at the opening of Sally puffy asshole. I pushed forward. Sally wiggled back.

"Yes. Oh my son yes. Fill my whore ass with your cock!" She started to shudder still holding her ass cheeks apart. Eve moved down to kiss her.

"I'm CUMMING!" Sally announced.

She thrust her ass back I drove in deep then started to pound her, my balls slapping her pussy. I could hear them whispering as Sally enjoyed her orgasm. She pulled herself off me and lay flat on the bed. I watched as her sphincter slowly closed.

Eve looked at her sister and then at my raging hard-on. I knew what she wanted before she said it.

"I'm next!" Eve volunteered. Sally was spent but quickly moved to the side. Eve moved to me and kissed me as she stroked my cock. "Mommy wants it hard!"

I kissed her back she squeezed my cock until it hurt just enough to wince. "Mommy wants it hard and nasty!"

Eve turned, Sally catching her second wind, hurriedly lubed my cock and her asshole. She started to finger Eve's ass.

"No! I want to feel it all!" Eve hissed.

I initiated contact Eve pushed back hard. My cock was straining and starting to bend. Eve eased up a bit then leaned back again. Sally gripped her ass cheeks and spread them wide the tip of my cock almost breached the hole. Eve eased again.

"Oh god that feels so powerful! Here I come!" She pushed back hard the tip slipped in but she continued pushing until my cock was buried in her ass! "YESSSSSSSSSS! Mother fuck that feels good!"

Eve wasted no time. She started fucking my cock. I held still not wanting to hurt her.

"Fuck your slut!" Eve demanded.

I knew what this meant, she was possessed and she wanted no mercy. I started to fuck her. Sally caressed her ass and then gripped her small pointy tit's.

"Harder. Fuck me harder. Pinch my nipple harder!" Eve was barking orders her body shook as mini orgasms wreaked havoc on her.

Sally left the room as I pounded Eve returning shortly with spring loaded wooden clothes pins.

"Here slut just for you!" Sally clipped two on each tit Eve squealed in delight.

I had her tight ass quite loose now. She was responding to all the stimulation by babbling about how good it felt. I could watch in the mirror as Sally kissed her and stroked her tit's pulling on the clothes pins.

"Take it out. I want to feel it go back in!" Eve hissed.

"You want your slut ass fucked fresh?" I asked

"Yes baby watch it close then split me open! Train my ass to take your cock!" Eve begged. I pulled out and watched as her asshole close.

"Ok slut here it comes!" I plunged in she squealed in delight.

I did this several times she murmured her satisfaction each time. I pulled out and bent over and rimmed her gaping hole.

"Oh Danny I'm such a slut for you! Don't stop!" Sally sat up and watched as her sphincter closed around my tongue.

"Let your whore do that!" Sally begged.

I shoved my cock in Eve's pussy I was so fucking excited I was almost ready to cum. I pulled out, Sally held Eve's ass cheeks wide and rimmed her gaping anus.

"I need to cum!" Eve announced.

"Not yet slut!" I commanded.

"Please son mommy needs to cum!"

"Not yet I said!" I pulled Sally's head by her hair she protested my interruption.

"I'm not done!" Sally complained.

I thrusted back in Eve's marvelous ass. She cried out in pleasure.

"You motherfucker I need to cum!" Mom cursed. I smacked her ass firmly.

"Not yet SLUT!" I yelled. I pulled out and pushed Sally's face back to Eve's ass. She rimmed the gaping hole Eve sighed in frustration. I pumped my cock twice. Pulling back Sally's head I shot the first wad right in her mouth. I plunged my cock in Eve's ass.

"Now slut! Cum now!" I coated her rectum with several shots then reached around and ripped the clothespins from her nipples. Eve screamed as she started to cum her hand now rubbing her clit. She wailed beneath me slamming her ass back hard on my shrinking cock. Her moans silenced by Sally's lips as her orgasm reverberated within.

We lay there for almost fifteen minutes kissing and caressing. It was amazing to see the two together with me.

"That was a first in so many ways." Sally beamed. "The first time in my ass. The first time licking an ass..."

"Our first threesome together!" Eve chuckled "The first time for nipple clamps!"

"The first time I have ever wanted to share my lover." Sally admitted. They both looked at me. I stayed silent.

"He doesn't kiss and tell." Sally looked at Eve.

"Smart son we have. Eh sister?"

"I love you both." Sally replied we all kissed.

"I'm up for a shower. Anyone else?" I offered.

"Golden?" Sally squealed. She gave me that naughty smile, we both knew what she meant.

"We could do that first!" I teased her.

"Are you... what I think you mean?" Eve looked shocked.

"Come with us. It will be fun. It should be still on your list I'm guessing!" Sally asked. She stood and pulled Eve with her.

We headed to the shower Sally emptied her bladder all over my legs and Eves. Eve was so excited she asked to go next. Sally kneeled. Eve pissed on Sally's chest and pussy. Sally reached up and pulled Eve down beside her. Sally grabbed my cock and guided my stream over both of their tits and pussy's. She sucked the last from my cock as Eve looked on in awe.

We took a shower together. I sent them off together knowing they had things to share. I was pooped and headed straight to bed. It was about two when I woke with a greasy hand on my cock. It was Sally.

"I couldn't sleep thinking about it!" She whispered. She was stroking my cock it was getting hard fast.

"Thinking about what?" I asked now fully awake.

"How it feels when you came in her ass. I need to know!" I pulled her down and kissed her fully.

"Mom you never cease to amaze me. You are so fucking sexy when you're so honest." I kissed her again.

She was on her knees.

"Mom this may take a while here lie in front of me." We spooned. I took the lube from her and coated my cock and then her pucker. It was still spongy from our earlier encounter. Still Sally was eager for more as I teased her asshole.

"Danny please put him in. Your whore needs it!"

"No mom. This time the whore is gone. I just want my mom to enjoy it." I eased against her she took a deep breath, relaxed, and took my cock in her ass.

"I love you Danny. Fuck anyone else you want but don't ever leave me."

"I won't mom."

"Promise?" She asked. I hesitated just a second.

"I promise!" She nuzzled back against me. I knew we were connected for life. Of all the women in my life she is the one that knew me best. I couldn't be happier.

"Mom I love you. I'll always be there for you no matter what." I whispered, Sally wiggled her ass allowing me to push deeper.

"I love you Daniel. I'll always be here for you. Body..." She pushed back further and giggled. "And soul."

She grabbed my hand and brought it to her full breast. I caressed and squeezed it.

"Now take your time and fill me up. The list is getting longer!"

It was almost an hour before I filled her ass she had three orgasms before I unloaded. I promised her we could do this again but wanted her pussy the next time. She told me her pussy was mine for the taking any time I wanted.

Eve was in the bed with us come morning. They started getting frisky. I ended up fucking them both in the pussy until I filled each one.

That day Sally had a big party. George and Charles were back. George seemed like he was in a much better place mentally. I figured with Charles that would happen. I helped Eve and Sally until Kat and Nikki arrived with Kyle. Sharon arrived with Jr., Lizzy, and Sam and Nikki's mom Mary. Lizzy took Kyle from me so Sam and I could play.

I took him downstairs it was cavernous place, as big as the house upstairs including a walkout basement. It wasn't completely finished, George and Sally had more than enough room on the first level. We played until they called us to eat. The conversations went everywhere. I found a spot and just took it all in. After all the drama this week if for just a few hours all was well in my life.

Nothing of interest took place until Kyle started getting restless. Nikki took him to another room to feed him. She normally didn't but with so many people he tends to get distracted easily and takes forever to feed.

I noticed Lizzy tag along which I found noteworthy for some reason. My curiosity got the best of me, I started to follow minutes later. Sharon saw me leave and joined along.

We found them in my room setting on the bed Lizzy holding Kyle to Nikki's breast. I leaned against the open door frame. Sharon joined me leaning into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Nikki and Lizzy were deep in discussion about what was taking place. Kyle's slurping and cooing was in the background.

"Your boobs are so big." Lizzy said looking down at hers.

"Well they aren't normally this big but they're full of milk. They'll get smaller when I stop breast feeding."

"Does it hurt?"

"Once in a while he gets a little rough. If they get too full they start to get uncomfortable so then it feels great." Nikki looked up and saw Sharon and me standing there. Lizzy looked over past her mom at me. She locked in on my eyes, there was a moment of hesitation, then she smiled.

"I'm just helping feed him. Don't get all weird on me now?" Lizzy said quickly, she was trying to hide her embarrassment from me.

"Ask her how she relieves the pressure when Kyle isn't around!" I teased.

Sharon knew what I meant. She put her hand to her mouth and bit on her finger so as not to laugh.

"Well?" Lizzy asked turning to Nikki.

"Danny is teasing you." Nikki was trying not to laugh herself.

"Nikki tell me!" Lizzy pleaded. Nikki looked at Sharon for guidance.

"You may as well tell her she won't stop until she gets the answers. Besides I think she is mature enough to know." Sharon replied. Lizzy looked back at Nikki.

"Well I have a pump I use to put it in a bottle for later. We keep the milk in the fridge." Lizzy knew there was something else. We all could tell Nikki was being coy.

"Nikkiiiiii." I prodded her. "Tell her the truth!" Lizzy looked back at me and then Nikki.

"Danny sucks the milk from my breast!" They all squealed startling Kyle. "There, are you happy now perv?" Nikki looked at me with fake scorn.

"EEEWWW! That's disgusting!" Lizzy responded. She looked at me oddly, Lizzy hesitated, that is when I saw it, the tell-tale sign, and then she glared at me.

"Hey it's just milk. You're not going get all weird on me now are you?" I winked at her letting her know I got the last laugh. "It's really quite good. You should try it!"

She looked at her mom and then Nikki to see if I was pulling her leg again.

"Tell you what, I'm going to leave. But no kidding you should try it. You did it when you were a baby so why not now?" I reminded her.

I slipped from behind Sharon, she stepped in the room. They came out much later leaving Kyle to sleep. I wanted to ask but thought better of it. Nikki came into the room where all were gathered. She motioned to me to come stand beside her.

"I have an announcement for you all." She looked at me taking my hand I knew it the moment we touched. "Danny and I are having another baby!" Nikki proudly announced.

The whole room filled with applause. Everyone came to congratulate us starting with Mary. After her week this was welcome news. The congratulations continued, Kat came to me we embraced.

"You knew?" I asked.

"She found out yesterday at the doctors when she had Kyle in for his checkup."

"Are you happy?" I asked.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers