3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers

"Oh Danny you know I am." Kat smiled.

"Good then so am I." I kissed her nose.

"Daniel can I have a word with you?" George asked. I let go of Kat and headed to him.

"Sure what can I do for you?"

"I would like you to join Charles and me, we have business to discuss." George said gruffly.

I headed to his office with Charles close behind. George sat at his desk glad to be sitting. After closing the door Charles pulled up chair as I did mine.

"Daniel I would like you to come work for me. I want you to start running the business." George proclaimed. I looked to Charles he sat silent.

"Sir, I'm not sure what you mean. I can come help you if you want?" I watched him closely. He was a tough old coot. This wasn't the way he did things.

"No Daniel I want you to come run the business while I'm still around to teach you!" He was getting agitated. I looked back at Charles. He was waiting to see what I would say.

"Sir with all due respect I'll pass. I'm not cut out for construction. I like real estate. I'm good at it. If you want someone to teach I can recommend someone that will do much better job than me." I said.

"Confound it I am offering you my business!" George bellowed.

"Uncle George is this because of your stroke?" I asked.

His eyes glared back at me in rage. "You had a setback. There isn't anything to be ashamed of. Get yourself healthy. Maybe cut back on your hours and you will do fine." I replied politely.

"There I told you he was a sharp kid! I told you to stop being so negative. Listen to Daniel. What is the name of the man you want to recommend?" Charles looked at me.

"Darius. He was the best man at my wedding." I explained. I looked to George.

"The black guy?" George gave me an odd look.

"Well ok. Yes he's black. But he is very sharp at what he does. Darius is married, has young kids, a real smart wife. He has worked for you almost six years now. He is liked by all the crews and has some great fresh ideas on how to build houses. I know if you let him work with you he will impress you without a doubt!" I said excitedly. George was silent.

"George I think you have found your man!" Charles had painted him in a corner.

If he said no then we could claim it was because he was depressed. If he said yes he would have to give Darius a shot.

"Fine. I'll try him out." George finally replied. He didn't seem happy but I knew looking at Charles, he and I were.

"You won't regret this sir!" I said firmly.

"Great! Now the second thing I want to say. And this time there will be no argument." He glared at Charles and back at me. "I want you to take this house!"

"WHAT?" I looked at Charles even he was stunned. "George I ..."

"I told you there would be no argument my mind is made up." He dared me to cross him.

"Where will you live?"

"In your mom's house. Even swap. You need more room, I need less, simple as that. It's still my favorite house, with the changes you've made it will be perfect." He looked at both of us.

"But this house is worth ten times what that house is worth maybe more!" I protested.

"Great! So you're getting a good deal. Fine by me. What do I care I have everything I need and more." He again glared at Charles and me daring us to protest.

We said nothing. "It's agreed then. I would like to keep this between ourselves until January. The holidays are stressful enough." George grunted. We all agreed.

After we shook hands I hugged them both and returned to the party. It was getting late. Sharon and the kids were getting ready to go. Mary kissed everyone goodbye then stopped to see me and Nikki. She kissed her daughter lightly on the lips. Mary stood in front of me a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I don't know how to thank you enough for what you did for me." She looked back at Sharon and the kids. "I'm so happy!" She kissed me firmly on the lips not letting go for several wonderful seconds.

"I think you still owe me one of those." Sharon teased. Mary blushed. Nikki laughed.

"Well tonight he better have a few left for me!" Nikki offered. Sharon winked at me.

"Later." I replied.

Sharon kissed my cheek. Jr shook my hand. Sam jumped up for a hug and then shook my hand. Lizzy gave me an uncertain look. With my hands behind my back I leaned in to kiss her thinking she would present her cheek. Lizzy surprised everyone when she kissed me on the lips lightly.

"So you did like it!" I teased. Nikki slapped my shoulder.

"You don't have to answer him!" Nikki told Lizzy

"It was just milk Danny. Don't get all weird on me now! And you're still disgusting!" Lizzy boldly replied.

The whole room laughed as Lizzy joined her mom and brothers.

"You know she likes you, right?" Nikki looked at me.

"She's a cute kid. Soon she will have boys her age drooling all over her. Then she won't give me another thought." I kissed Nikki. "We better get going."

I followed Nikki, Kat and Kyle rode with me. I told Kat about the business proposition but not the house.

"You think he's still depressed?" Kat asked.

"Well it's hard to know for sure. Charles is here and the holidays are coming. We should know better come the first of the year. We should stay close it might be wise if you visited Sally more often."

"Ok, I can do that. She loves when I bring Kyle over, it always perks George up." Kat explained.

Nikki and I celebrated the news of our second child with a night long love making session. Sunday night Kat and I did the same.

Monday was a new week, I looked forward to getting back on track. Kat said Sharon was her old self at work. Everyone commented on how happy she was. Nikki was in high spirits considering her dad was in Dallas, but she knew her mom was safe and in loving hands. Sally still had Eve and Charles until the weekend so George had some company.

Charles met me for lunch with Art. Charles knew Art's dad Maxwell when he ran the business. Max was semi-retired. Arthur was maybe forty, the son of Max's second wife. Charles always liked the fact Art gave me a chance. They hit it off famously. Charles and Art talked shop while I sat and soaked it all up like a sponge. They talked about the workings of the business, compared markets, talked overhead, and credit availability.

Charles commented on how loose credit was getting. Art explained that he and his father had that exact same discussion. Art paid for lunch kidding Charles that with me out there selling he would make it up on my next commission. Charles and I left after they exchanged cards.

"Daniel you pay attention to that young man. He knows his stuff." Charles insisted. We looked at few properties I had listed to see if they were presentable then headed back to the office.

"Are you coming over this week?" Charles asked shyly.

"Normally just Friday's." He didn't react.

That night Mary stopped by after dinner. We talked in the living room. Mary was jittery the whole time. She asked to talk to Nikki in private. Nikki took Kyle and headed upstairs. Kat looked after them a knowing smile crossed her face. I thought I knew but now I was sure.

I moved to Kat. "Are they going to do what I think?" Kat tried to hide it but I knew her all too well.

"They are getting closer now that Mark is out of the picture. I think they have held back so he couldn't use it against her if he found out. I know there is desire on both sides but as you know that is a big step to take."

"What about you and Sharon?" I asked.

"We've dallied." Mom grinned.

"Dallied?" I repeated.

"She has a new toy thanks to you!" Kat replied then kissed me. "But soon I'm sure. I have you and Nikki for now. That's enough."

"And Sally?" I probed further.

"I come home for lunch when she watches the baby occasionally. But she much prefers you."

"Eve?" I just had to ask.

"Your mother is insatiable! God she can't get enough of us!" Kat kissed me again. "It's a good thing she lives in Florida!"

I kissed Kat then tugged at her slacks. She gave me a cautious look.

"I want to eat your pussy!"

"Now?" She asked. I slipped off her panties and spread her legs driving my tongue in her pussy.

That should be her answer I thought. With one leg on the back of the couch and one on the floor her cunt was open for business. I spent my time working her up and then set my sights to bringing her off.

Kat loved to fuck and even more when I take her ass, but she taught me how to eat her pussy first and I never forget a lesson. She was grasping at the cushions as her orgasm cascaded through her. She pulled me up and kissed me her sodden pussy still on display. Mom licked her excitement from my face.

"Nah. that would be too much." I mumbled. "I better go clean up." I laughed.

Kat slipped her panties on as I started to go clean up.

"Daniel were you going to...?" Kat teased as she was putting on her slacks. "Danny wait until she leaves. I have a feeling you were right. She might enjoy this." Kat gave me a knowing grin. "Come here."

Kat lowered my pants pulled out my cock and sucked me in. She stroke me a few times with her mouth then replaced it with her hand.

"You need to hurry they may come down soon!" Her plan was becoming more devious. Taking her cue I wasted no time getting ready to fill her mouth. I heard them move around upstairs. I was filling mom's mouth when the first stair creaked.

Kat zipped me up just as they rounded the corner. We both knew Mary would want to leave quickly. Mary looked guilty as sin as she headed across the room.

"Good bye Danny. Good by Kathryn." Mary quickly stated as she moved to the door.

"Mary please come here!" Kat said. Mary looked at Nikki. You could see the fear in her eyes. "Give me a kiss!" Kat requested.

"I have a cold maybe another time." Mary lied. Mom was hearing none of that. "Mary I want my kiss!"

Mary stood fixed as mom locked lips with her. Mary's eyes sprang open as Kat shared my cum with her. I moved beside her and as she left moms arms I took her in mine. I could taste Nikki on her lips and smelled her scent in her hair.

Mary tasted Kat. Her tongue searched my mouth looking for more to fuel her desire. This was one hot sexy woman. We parted she stood pressed against me. My semi-hard cock creased her stomach. I kissed her again but more gently.

"You know. If you're going to seduce my wife, you could at least spend the night!" I explained. Nikki was laughing.

"Mom I told you they would know!" Nikki squealed. Mary turned beet red she was so embarrassed. I pulled her close.

"Mom. It's ok. We love you. If you and Nikki want to make love together or with someone else? Well as long as it's your decision..." Mary pulled me in for another kiss this time with more passion.

"You really are just that special. Did you just eat your mother and cum in her mouth for me?" Mary questioned. Now Nikki was surprised.

"Well no and yes. It wasn't like we didn't want to do it anyways. But yes we wanted to surprise you!" I explained.

She moved to Kat and kissed her again searching for more cum.

"I have got to go before I do stay the night." Mary confessed. She walked over to Nikki. She kissed her passionately.

"I love you baby. Thank you for..." Mary looked at Kat and me. "For everything!"

Nikki explained how Mary told her how close she had become with Sharon. She wanted Nikki's blessing. One thing led to another they confessed their feelings for each other, and well, sometimes good things just happen.

The New Year's Eve party 2004 was held Wednesday night at Sharon's. She insisted reminding Mary that it was something she had done for years. Lizzy and Sam stayed with Kyle while Kat, Nikki, and I went to the party. Jr stayed with a friend whose parents attended. Sally brought George but he insisted on leaving early. Nikki allowed herself one glass of champagne so Kat and I followed suit.

Friday night I spent at Sally's. I talked to George and he hadn't changed his mind. That Saturday the gang came over for the big announcement.

Everyone gathered around. George must have told Sally because when he announced his decision she didn't react except to look at me with a slight grin. He explained that he and I had talked and the decision was final.

Once the trade was made the house would be ours to do with as we pleased. We could stay or sell it. Nikki and Kat were floored by the news and both hugged and kissed George until he was red with embarrassment.

It was the happiest I had seen him in weeks. He was the man again even if for just a brief moment in time. The weeks to follow were filled with moving trucks. Trips to charities and a yard sale in our sub. By the first of February we were both finally in our respective new homes.

The new house is massive by comparison. Three thousand square feet on just the main floor. The master suite was on one side and three large bedrooms on the other side. Each bedroom had its own bath complete with tubs or showers and plenty of counter space. I kept my room. Nikki and Kat shared the next. Kyle's was the last room on that side of the house.

At my insistence the master suite was to be left unoccupied. Sally came over at least once a week to watch Kyle, sometimes more. I wanted her to have a place of her own to spend time if she wanted.

Nikki and Kat never questioned my decision. They even went shopping with her and purchased a new king size bed and bedroom set.

The first Friday I went to George and Sally's like I always did, only now they were in my old house. It just didn't feel right. I slept upstairs alone. Sally and George slept in the only bedroom downstairs. The second week he sent Sally up to sleep with me. We didn't do anything but talk. By the end of the month he was being unbearable to be around.

Darius said business was booming. He had helped George start moving into new markets like sustainable and renewable materials. The new home buyers were willing to pay for the extra cost and they were the only local builders that were doing it in every home. I know from my sales perspective he was right.

Early in March I stopped coming on Friday nights. Sally stayed at our house now on that night. We still didn't do anything but talk. The second Friday she came we sat up and had a frank talk about what was going on at home.

George had fallen deeper in depression. He lounged around in his pajamas sometimes for days. He was starting to smell refusing to take showers for days at times. George was missing work blaming Darius. George said because the new kid was so much smarter than he was. Sally now slept upstairs alone.

Saturday I went to see him. George was combative but still sharp as a tack. He refused to acknowledge he needed help. I tried to talk business with him but he was a stubborn old cuss. When I left he was sitting in his recliner wallowing in self-pity.

Physically he was almost 100 percent. He was cleared to drive and could even play golf if he wanted. He still had a slight gimp but only he seemed to notice. I had an idea but needed help. I called in Sally and with Kat and Nikki I explained my plan.

It was bold but simple. Risky but needed. It required Sally to be prepared to do something that would hurt her deeply. Maybe even end her marriage.

I left Kat and Nikki to talk with her, then told her to let me know at a later date. It was only days later when she called telling me she loved George but had enough. She wanted the old George back regardless how it would affect her.

Thursday morning I took a drive. I didn't even know if she would see me, but I had a feeling she would. When Margaret opened the door she wasn't what I expected. Short, maybe five four, and she was what you would call a thick woman. Her jet black hair had just touches of gray. Her almond complexion belied her Italian heritage.

After I explained why I was here and what we wanted to accomplish she seemed willing to help. She hadn't seen George since his stroke and he stopped answering her calls. As we talked further I took her hand.

Maggie, as she insisted I call her told me how she met George. Before her husband died they were in construction too. They had met George on several occasions' years before on business junkets. She and George had a fling years ago. Margret ended it when she thought her husband suspected something.

To her knowledge he never knew. George stopped by after her husband passed. He had been coming for years maybe once every other month then monthly. George started coming weekly about the time he started the golf outings. They had always been intimate until his stroke. I could tell she was sincere but more than that she was in love with him.

The time had come to explain my plan. Maggie was intrigued by it. When I got to the actual details she was shocked to say the least. When I explained my reasons why, she didn't hesitate. She offered to drive over but I insisted on picking her up.

That night I called Sally explaining what I needed her to do. I could tell she was nervous but excited at the same time. I talked to Nikki and Kat explaining what was going to take place. The next day I started the ball rolling. George stayed home from work Friday as expected.

I picked Maggie up around six. It was uncommonly cold for the season, even in March. With nothing but her purse and the clothes she wore we started back to town. The conversation was surprisingly ordinary considering the circumstances. I found her truly bright and witty. I liked her.

Even as we neared our destination she remained calm and focused. George was one lucky bastard I thought to myself. I called Sally, her responsibilities were completed, and she would meet us at the back door ready to go. Now I only hoped they could contain their emotions to put the plan in action.

"We turn back now or we do this. It's up to you." I explained. I glanced at Maggie. She opened her coat flashing me her answer. I pulled deep in the drive so we could go in the back. Sally met us at the door.

"Sally who's here?" George bellowed.

"Danny is here!" Sally yelled back.

"What's he doing here? I hope it's important, my show is on." He muttered with no answer required.

If Maggie thought I was kidding before, she knew I was serious when she saw Sally in her red dress. They sized each other up for a brief second. Maggie opened her coat wide for Sally to see she too was here to play her part. She jumped when Sally moved to her but quickly realized she wasn't a threat. Just the opposite. Sally hugged her.

"Thank you for coming. I know this is as hard for you as it is for me!" Sally whispered.

"Are you sure you want me here? This may not work." Maggie whispered back.

"Just knowing you would do this for him is enough. I can live without him, but I can't live with him like this." Sally kissed Maggie on the lips. Maggie melted in her arms their combined massive tits mashed together.

"I want to see him become that man he was. If he chooses you, and you're both are happy, I can live with that!" Sally said.

"Ok ladies. We need to sell this. Remember whatever is said out there is to get him out of that seat and back to be the man we love. Anything said is for effect. Don't take anything personally. Don't go to him, and whatever you do, do not stop him from hitting me!" They both took exception to the last statement but agreed.

"Sally are you two done making out?" George bellowed. We all laughed knowing he had no idea who his wife was kissing.

"Coming dear!" We all took a deep breath.

Maggie closed her coat. Sally strutted in front dressed as slutty as she could. Her hair was up her face painted. Her red lips only added to the red dress, stockings, and shoes. I put my arm around her. Maggie followed stopping at the corner so she couldn't be seen just yet. We turned the corner George was watching his show.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers