3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"What were you two doing?" He asked not looking up.

"George, turn the TV off we need to talk!" Sally said firmly. George looked at her.

"Christ woman! What are you wearing that for?" He was shocked to say the least.

"I'm here to settle this once and for all. Now turn the fucking TV off!" Sally cursed. Appalled by her language. George did as she suggested.

"Now why are you wearing that? You look like a whore!" George registered his insult.

"Well I figured you liked whores since you're seeing one yourself!" Sally accused him.

"Oh and you and Danny are just holding hands? Tell me? When was the last time he fucked you?" George responded in defense. "The other night in our own house?"

"It's none of your fucking business, but I'll tell you this, he is more of a man than you are lately!"

"Why because he has a bigger cock? Because he can get it up!" George yelled. He was getting agitated.

"You think all a woman wants is a cock? Daniel has all but refused to make love to me since we moved!" George looked at me to see if it was true. I nodded.

"Besides you can get it up. You just choose to not use it when you do! Well now is your chance. Take me in that room and fuck me. You do that and quit seeing that woman and I promise Danny will never touch this pussy again!"

"Or what? You wanted him you can have him!" George bellowed.

"I never said I wanted him. I am your wife I wanted you!" Sally spat back.

"Wanted until you seduced him!" George volleyed.

"Did you ever tell him it was you that sent me the first night?" Sally screamed.

George gave her the evil eye.

"I didn't think so. You played your game so you could go back to the slut and feel good about it. Well now it's time to choose. Maggie!" Sally yelled.

Margaret walked around the corner and stood beside me.

"Gigi!" Maggie cried out.

"Maggie has he laid a hand on you?" George bellowed.

"No Gigi. He has been a gentleman." Maggie looked at me and stroked my arm.

George stood but didn't move. Like all animals protecting their territory he wanted to show me how big and tough he was.

"How did she get here?" George yelled.

He was getting very emotional now. His cock started to show a slight tent.

"I picked her up and brought her here." I explained.

"Why? What do you want?" George growled.

"I want you to choose!" Sally cut in. "You take me to that bed and fuck me. Danny takes her home and...and does whatever he wants to the slut..."

"Or what?" George balled his fists. I took Maggie's coat from her. George stopped dead in his tracks.

Maggie was wearing a see through black lace bra. The straps dug deep in her shoulders trying to support the massive GGG tits protruding from her chest. Her aureole's must be three inches her nipples fat and stiff. She had on a black garter belt her soft belly bulged above and below it.

Her black sheer stockings and high heels made her taller and sexier. The sheer black panties didn't do anything to hide her thick black pussy hair. George was instantly hard. His pajamas straining to hold him in. This was but half of the plan the other was more important, but also more risky.

"Or you take this trollop in the bedroom and fuck her like you have over the years? You decide!" Sally yelled.

That was my cue. I slipped my hand around Maggie's waist and squeezed her ass.

"Get your hand off her ass you ungrateful bastard! I should have never trusted you!" George threatened me.

"Sally or Maggie!" I sneered at him. "Either way. I win! Sally is sexy. Oh and she is great in bed, but Maggie? Look at those tits. I have never ..."

"Don't you dare touch her..." George yelled.

I had him. It was her tits. Oh he had the hot's for her that was clear but her tit's were the key. This was going to make or break our plan.

"Or what you old man? You going to stop me? Why you can't even get out of a fucking chair!" I reminded him. I reached down and slipped my finger under one bra strap, then slowly bent to kiss her nipple.

George was on me in a flash. The first punch knocked me a bit silly. I struck back purposely grazing his cheek. He punched me hard in the stomach. That one did hurt, gasping for breath he hit me one last time putting me on the floor.

"Gigi NO!" Maggie screamed. She flung herself at him pushing George back. Her massive tits swayed in the thin material. "I go. Please no more, I go!"

"NO Maggie!" Sally yelled. Danny and I are going. It's clear who he's willing to fight for!"

I wasn't sure if she was performing or was really that mad. Either way he got the message. Sally reached down and picked me up from the floor. I acted dazed so he could gloat at kicking my ass.

George pulled Maggie behind him protecting her from us.

"Let's go and get you cleaned up. Then we're leaving." Sally glared at George.

We headed for the hall. Turning back to George she stopped.

"I'll be home Sunday you need to take your whore home before I get here. We'll talk then. I hope you are proud of yourself beating up your nephew!"

"Daniel if you ever touch Maggie I'll fucking cut your balls off. This time the fucking farmer is serious!" George yelled at us as we headed up the stairs.

Sally took me into the bathroom. I hugged her and started kissing her like we hadn't kissed in months. She doted over me but I was fine. My gut hurt a bit, I'll probably have a shiner for a few days but we had accomplished our goal.

"Danny I want you to do something for me."

"Anything!"

"I want you to shave my pussy and then cum in me!"

"Now? Here?" This woman never stops surprising me.

"Right now. Right here!" Sally pulled me in for another kiss I could tell she was desperately waiting for this moment.

Up on the counter. Sally squealed in delight as she slipped her panties off. Lifting the too short hem of her dress she presented her dripping pussy. Sally had everything prepared. I trimmed her thick bush with scissors, then took a small trimmer and got everything uniform.

Her cunt was dripping. I bent over and sucked her clit sending her into a frenzy. She grabbed my head and thrust her cunt hard against my mouth. I slipped my tongue in her oozing cavern. She was bucking against me in minutes then shuddered to her first orgasm by me in weeks.

"Now sit still and quit dripping or we will never get out of here!" I teased. I kissed her so she could taste herself.

"You better hurry I make no promises!" I washed her pussy clean, dried it then applied the shaving cream. Slowly I scraped her course hairs leaving just a trim triangle above her slit. I had barely wiped her clean and finished touching up a few spots when she lifted my chin.

"Put him in me now!" Her voice was hoarse and urgent.

I lowered my slacks, my cock was oozing precum and was ready for action. I slowly entered her, Sally watched me inching in. Her pussy expanded to take it all. Her excitement bubbling around my cock the deeper I went.

"OH FUCK DANNY YOU ARE SO BIG!" Sally yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Cum in me son. Fill my pussy then take me out and show me off. I want everyone to see I'm now your slut" Sally whispered. She was on fire. I fucked her pussy, I was already desperate to cum.

"Mom you are no slut." I corrected her.

"I'm tonight Daniel, and from now on any other night you want. Now fill your mom's pussy!"

Already past the stopping point I obeyed her and deposit my first full load deep in her cunt. Sally kissed me quickly then jumped down. She slipped on the pair of sheer red panties.

There was a small silk patch covering her opening but the upper half of her shaved pussy was clearly visible. She bent over sucked my cock clean and stuffed it back in my pants.

Sally then opened a drawer pulling out some lube and a medium butt plug.

"Lube me up and put that in me!" She bent over pulling the strip of cloth along her ass cheeks to one side. I lubed her ass and the plug and started slipping it in.

"More lube I want him to see my ass glistening when we go downstairs!" Sally moaned.

I slathered her ass cheeks and asshole then slowly slipped the plug in her ass. There was a red jewel that sparkled in the light between her ass cheeks. Sally was going to make him pay.

We walked quietly down the stairs and back into the living room. George and Maggie must have been making out. Maybe he thought we were staying upstairs, or that we left. He seemed disheveled she looked flustered.

"Sally can we talk?" George stood, a wet spot was on his pajama bottoms.

"George I already explained that we would talk next week." Sally changed positions her sexy legs spread. I could see my cum running down the inside of her leg.

"Look, I'll cook for you, clean your house I'll even wash your nasty underwear... Danny my panties are soaked through. You bad boy!" Sally giggled.

She lifted her dress you could see the dark spot on her panties and the streaks on her inner thigh.

"You shaved your pussy!" George cried out clearly infuriated. "Is that his now too?"

"The pussy is mine and I decide who gets to use it!" She pulled her panty to the side. A big glop of cum went spat on the floor. "The cum is his!"

"You had sex already? You fucking whore!" George yelled.

"Like I said it's my pussy. And George you will never get close enough to even smell it from now on!"

Sally started to slip her panties off showing George and Maggie the plug in her ass. Her cheeks glistened the fake ruby sparkled. Sally dropped the panties on the cum spot and wiped it up. She left the panties on the floor

"Holy Shit. What the fuck is that?" George asked. I was worried he was going to have another stroke.

I had been watching Maggie through all of this, she was shocked at first but then she started to understand Sally was getting her revenge. Maggie's panties were damp she moved a hand to stroke her pussy.

"Danny is taking me to the bottoms up club. I am going to see if I can find some action. Maybe someone will help me take it out?" She glared at George. "Danny we're going. George I changed my mind. The slut can stay. You may want to give her a hand."

George swirled to see Maggie rubbing her pussy. Sally looked to her as well.

"Maggie if he hasn't fucked you by Sunday night when we get back. I'll loan you Danny. If he can still walk. If not I might just take you for myself!" Sally snarled at George.

Sally walked over to Maggie. She bent over and kissed her gently on the lips. Her ass was bare. Streams of cum now coated her thighs.

"It was a pleasure seeing you again!" Sally said. She turned, took my hand we walked out the back hall. Sally picked up several towels handing me a small suitcase. Spreading a towel on my truck seat she pulled me in for another kiss. "Hurry let's leave before I fuck you in the driveway!"

We drove for over an hour. Sally cleaned up all my cum with her fingers and licked them clean. We talked about George only briefly.

"He's made his bed let him lie in it." Was the most memorable quote. "Do you think it worked?" She asked a bit later.

"Maggie is supposed to call me one way or the other." I took her hand she held mine in hers. "You ok with this? I hope you didn't leave him over me."

"Daniel I'm not leaving him, not yet anyways. But my heart has. He did that not you. He promised me years ago he would never do this to me again. He lied. Something you have never done to any of us."

Sally squeezed my hand. "You have been honest and faithful even to him. I knew the first night he let me go be with you he was up to no good. But I wanted to come even if he didn't send me. You have opened up my life. I have done more with you in a year than thirty years with him."

"And if Maggie really does stay?" I dared to ask.

"Then one day I may leave him. If I do it will be over you, and Kat and Nikki, and Kyle. But mostly I'll leave him for myself. I lied to him Daniel, my pussy does belong to you as long as you will have it and use it. I need that son. I need you to use my pussy, my ass, and my mouth for whatever you want. I'm too old to find another lover and I know he will be nothing like you. Son you make me happy!"

"I love you mom!"

"I love you son! Now let's go get nasty!"

On our first stop I took her to a strip club but only after she put a fresh pair of panties on. We sat drinking. When the strippers came to our table Sally made sure to tell them she was my slut. To keep them happy we bought them drinks. One even let Sally finger her pussy under the table for fifty bucks.

There was a row of chairs for lap dances. A drunk guy hearing she was my slut offered Sally money for a lap dance. My guess is it was for strippers only but Sally agreed. He sat down she ground her ass against him the plug still in her ass. I stood by keeping a watchful eye. He asked to touch her tits she gladly agreed. I was going to say something but security was on it.

They were going to make her stop, this was a profit center, and free lap dances could get out of control. I gave the security guy another fifty if she could finish the song. He agreed but explained she couldn't do it again.

We went back to the runway. Sally slipped some singles in garters and even a five to the one gal she thought was hot. She must have gotten horny because she grabbed my hand to leave. Cat calls followed us. The security guy even walked us to the truck. I pulled out into town and headed to the hotel.

The desk clerk even asked me who the woman was. Only then did it hit me he thought she was a prostitute.

"This is my mother Sally. We have a room reserved." I replied smugly.

"Your room only has one king in it." He couldn't keep from looking at her tits through the thin layers of her dress and bra.

"That's what I reserved!" I answered.

He finally looked at me like I was some pervert. I held his gaze.

"Is there a problem?" I stared him down.

"No Mr. Masters." He handed me the electronic keys.

"Thank you." I released him from my scorn.

"Is there a bar within walking distance?"

"Yes sir, half a block down to your right." He explained

We parked the truck. I carried the suitcases up to the room. As we entered the room Sally flung her arms around me.

"Fuck me Danny!" Her lips were so hot it was all I could do to resist.

"If you can hold off for an hour or so I think you will get a kick out of this."

I told her my plan she loved it. We cleaned up a bit Sally made the changes I requested and we headed back through the lobby.

The desk clerk watched us leave. Sally had a wrap around her shoulders draped over her chest to the top of her ass. We walked down the street to have a drink. It was a nice bar but not too nice. Filled mostly with men this looked like a shot and a beer kind of place. Sally got the once over by almost every man, twice by many. I made her keep the wrap on at first not wanting to fight my way out.

After the first drink she became a bit bolder. Soon after the second drink arrived the wrap started to proceed lower and lower. Her tits clearly on display through the two layers of thin almost transparent material. Even in the dim light her areolas were easily seen.

We finished our second drink and as I paid the bill Sally headed to the bathroom. On the way out I knew the inevitable was going to happen. I stood close to the dim hallway.

"Hey baby. Looking for some love?" He asked.

I looked down the hall he was a big guy but he looked nervous. His belly took up almost half the hallway.

"You making an offer I asked?" He turned to me startled as I closed in.

"Just talkin" He stammered as he backed up.

"Show him the goods mom!"

I winked at her as he looked back at Sally. Sally lowered her wrap. Now with no bra her tits swelled the top of her dress. They sagged a bit but god they were beautiful.

"Your mother?" He questioned. I nodded. "How much?"

"If you have to ask you can't afford her!" I replied. "Come on slut this place is a dump! Besides I'm getting a bit horny myself!"

Sally walked by him brushing her tit across his arm. Covering her chest she handed me her panties and bra. As she walked through the bar you could hear the murmurs as she passed by. We walked quickly from the bar I watched to make sure we weren't being followed. We ducked in a doorway I pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"Danny I almost came when I brushed against him." She threw herself at me again. "My pussy juice is running down my legs!" She whispered.

Sally grabbed my wrists and force my hand under her dress. I pulled it out dripping she licked it off before I could. I could have fucked her right there but spending the night in jail wasn't in my plans. As we entered the hotel she handed me the wrap. Acting tipsy she sauntered through the lobby. Only the desk clerk was in sight. He got an eye full of her almost naked tits and her bare pussy. As we waited for the elevator Sally couldn't help herself.

"Baby, mommy needs a good fucking before she goes to sleep!" The doors opened we stepped in no doubt he saw the plug in her ass.

Streams of juice flowed from her pussy. By the time we reached the room she had me half unbuttoned. I closed the door she pulled me into the bathroom. Sally pushed my slacks to the floor with one hand as she stroked me with the other.

"In...my...assss...nnnooooowwwwww!" Sally rose one leg up on the counter I lubed my cock. Slowly I pulled the plug from her ass dropping it in the sink.

"Oh I miss it already!" She mewed. I placed my cock at the entrance. "Fuck your slut's ass!"

I eased it in she moaned in delight when I was balls deep. Sally let out a deep sigh. She looked at me in the mirror.

"I have never felt so cheap in my life! That was so intense. I loved every minute of it!" Sally was consumed with lust. I was stroking in her ass, she was talking like nothing was going on.

"When I gave him that lap dance I could feel his cock push the plug in my ass. All I could think of was this moment. Then in the bar everyone saw my pussy. I started dripping. If you would have asked I would have laid on the floor and let you fuck me right there!" Sally was getting close. The longer she talked the closer I was to joining her.

"Then the clerk in the lobby. I felt just like the whore he thinks I am. Showing him my tits. He could see my naked... dripping... pussy...!" Sally reached down and stroked her clit. Then like she switched on a light she started to cum.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass faster!" Sally demanded.

I jack hammered her ass. She was bending over on the counter now her massive tits jiggled inside her dress. It was all too much. Watching Sally in the mirror deep in the throes of an orgasm and her clenching asshole put me over the edge.

"Mom I'm cumming!" I warned her.

I lined her ass with my second load as we watched each other. Sally collapsed on the counter I pulled out. Her asshole stayed open the pink flesh inside coated with my cum. Some even oozed out as her asshole slowly closed.

I remove the rest of my clothes Sally's brown star was puffy and still oozing cum. I dipped my finger in her ass she looked in the mirror she saw how focused I was. She shifted slightly pulling a tit from her dress.

"Let me taste it" I was stunned she said it. Looking in the mirror I knew she really wanted too. "It's ok I cleaned it really good." She hissed.

I smeared my ass cum on her tit she licked it off.

"Two fingers this time!" I placed two fingers at her opening they slid in with little resistance. She responded with a whimper. "Play with it Danny. It feels like nothing I have felt before. Make me squirm!"

I pulled two cum coated fingers out and smeared her tit and watched as she licked it clean again. Back at her ass I bent over and rimmed it tasting us both. Sally squealed in pure delight. I rubbed a finger over in and around her anus watching every detail. Sally loved it I could see her pussy twitch. I reached for the butt plug in the sink I slipped it back in she was so loose now I wasn't sure it would stay.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers