3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"Danny. I want to do something really nasty. Are you game?"

"Anything with you." I replied getting caught up in her passion. Leaving the plug in her ass she slipped off the counter and stood up.

I helped her off with the dress. She took me to the shower. It was just a tub with a shower head. She had me sit legs flat at one end. Facing away she squatted over my legs. She pulled the plug from her ass. I watched as my cum slowly dripped from her ass over my cock and thighs.

Sally tensed her muscles her asshole expanded a cum filled fart shot a load across my lap. Sally held her cheeks open, her anus continued to drip and sputter cum over my cock and balls. Just when the last dribble plopped on me she stood and turned.

Sally let go a stream of hot pee to wash it away with. Soaked in ass cum and piss she had me stand and swapped places.

"Pee on me Danny!" I was finding it hard to relax. My cock started to grow hard. She turned on the water the cold spray had an instant affect. My cock went limp from the cold my need to pee increased with the water.

"Ready? I warned her. Sally just smiled and nodded.

I was holding my cock it was what was natural but as soon as it started to flow she took over. I was shocked as she aimed it straight at her chest. It splashed everywhere even her chin and lips. She was basking in the depraved fetish we were engaged in. I wondered just how long she had hidden these fantasies away.

I wondered how many more we would try? When I was drained she stood with me kissing me. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to this. Rimming her cum filled ass was something I never dreamed of doing but sharing piss somehow seemed even more decadent. Honestly though it wasn't any worse than cum or pussy. It didn't turn me on as much but if she asked me to do it again I might. Just not tomorrow.

We did take a shower and then believe it or not just went to bed, but not before I checked my phone. There was a voice mail from Maggie. I had forgot all about them! I was going to listen to the message but then I saw a text had come through too. It was a picture of cum dripping from her pussy. I looked at the time it was while we were in the bar. I decide to only tell Sally if she asked and not show her the picture.

It had been a long and emotional day for us both. I figured I better save my strength for the next two days. Saturday we slept until check out. I wore jeans and a nice dress shirt. Sally wore a long skirt with thigh high stockings and g string and tight sweater with no bra. Sally had big tits but small nipples, still they made a protrusion in her tight sweater. We checked out much to her surprise. It was a cold March so jackets were appropriate. I drove closer to the biggest town near us.

We talked about the experiences we shared. Sally agreed that as fun as some of it sounded to her before we started the reality was less erotic than she thought it would be. We agreed that cum farts were out.

I suggested we try different variations of other things to see if we could make them better. Sally then explained how she cleaned her ass before we left her house and again later. That explained how there was really no nasty taste at all. I knew that I would be much more willing to continue pleasing her ass in the future.

Sally explained how Kat had taught her and the other girls the pleasures of anal sex and proper preparation. Sally promised I would have plenty of opportunities to service her ass but she still preferred my cock in her pussy! Somehow I felt comfortable talking about sex and taboo subjects with her. In many ways she reminded me of Kat and how we could talk about anything.

I checked in to a luxury hotel in a beautiful suite while Sally was sent to the spa for two hours of whatever they do in spas. . When she came back I sent her shopping down the street but not before she tried to thank me. Her hair was done, her face glowed, her fingers and toenails made up in shining red.

I had brought up our luggage and a hanging bag that was hidden in the bed of my truck. Hiding in the closet was a black dress Kat and Nikki picked out for her. They also sent matching under garments. I took a shower and dressed in the tux I rented. I called home to check up on everyone, and of course said nothing of what we had done. I heard the door open and said my goodbyes. I moved quickly standing in the center of the room holding flowers with a card.

Sally looked at the flowers and my tux and knew something was up. She dropped the bag in her hand and ran to me. I made her stop then handed her the flowers. She smelled them then opened the card.

'For my love with love. Your son' She moved to kiss me.

"Later! You need to change we haven't much time." I explained.

"Where are we going I don't have clothes to wear to go out with you dressed like that!" I went to the closet and pulled the dress from the clothes bag.

"You do now!" Sally squealed in delight. I handed her the dress and told her she had just thirty minutes. She used everyone and then some but when she came out she was stunning.

They did great. The thin straps over her shoulders barley held her large tits. The tops spilled out, her large areolas almost visible. The gauze material outer had a silk inner panel to hide her breasts. The dress then went sheer below them for a couple inches then was lined to several inches below her ass. Another band then lining to the hem a good four inches from her knee. The back was plunging but not too far. The dress brought out the best of her ass. Black stockings with a black garter (she showed me) and a black thong.

She slipped on high heels. Grabbed a beautiful black and gold wrap and we headed down the elevator. It was all we could do to not turn back to the room. I had spent a small fortune for tonight so that wasn't an option at this hour. A cab ride to dinner at posh restaurant, then another cab ride to the real treat. The latest Broadway show. It was impossible to get tickets but a client of mine worked for the production company at one time. Not cheap but they were good if not great seats. Sally beamed through the entire show. She held my hand and hugged me several times.

She tried to get frisky but I held her off telling her she needed to act like the lady she looked like. After several curtain calls she headed to the restroom before we left. I waited with a group of other men after stopping myself.

When she emerged a hush that fell over the room us men were milling about. It was impossible not to look. Sally had removed the lining covering her tits. Her nipples were now on full display. The band covering her pussy looked cut in half the garter straps and thong clearly visible. A murmur soon started.

"Charles. Where are you?" Sally called out. I panicked for a minute before remembering she was calling me by my middle name.

"Here Evelyn!" I stepped from the back of the short line of men. I walked to her. We kissed long and lovingly.

"Take me home darling. I need to thank you properly for such a lovely evening!" Sally positioned the shawl over her shoulders covering her tits but her ass must have been some sight.

The cab ride back to the hotel was much too long. The elevator ride even longer. We might have started there but the sign said they were monitored with cameras. Once inside the room I unzipped my pants pulled out my hard cock. I threw her on the bed, pulled the thong aside and fucked her.

"Yessss Danny!" Was all she said before the first orgasm gripped her pussy.

I didn't even slow down. I fucked her pussy hard and relentlessly. Sally's cum mixed with my pre-cum was churning in her cunt. Her tits wobbled with each thrust. She moaned, squealed, and begged me the whole time I fucked her. She came again as I filled her cunt, then I collapsed on top of her. When we caught our breaths we both started laughing.

"I would like to hear the conversations the other men had with their wives on the way home." I teased.

"I bet it will be nothing like the one they will have at the office Monday morning!" Sally laughed.

I insisted on undressing her. When Sally was in just the stockings and garters. I removed my clothes and hung them over the chair. I went back and we slowly made love one last time.

We left just before checkout Sally filled her belly with a load of hot cum for breakfast. She couldn't stop talking about the last two nights until we got closer to home. It had been a smashing success her and I. We both knew tomorrow it would all change.

We drove in silence for a few miles. I wanted to pull over and fuck her again. I knew she would have let me. Then the reality of what was ahead slowly sunk in for us both. Did she have a husband? And did I have an uncle?

Sunday night I walked Sally to the front door she kissed me goodbye for almost ten minutes.

"I love you son! But it's time to face the future. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend."

"When will I see you again?" I searched her eyes for clues.

"Soon I promise, but you have been away from the girl's way too long already." She smiled hiding her pain.

"I'm walking you in." I insisted. Sally looked worried. "Just to make sure he doesn't ..."

Sally put a hand on my chest. "He would never. But you are welcome to come in just the same."

We walked in the door George and Maggie were on the couch. I stepped in with Sally looking down, a second pair of panties were with Sally's. This was a clear message Maggie was planning to stand by George.

"Hello lovers!" Sally greeted them as she picked up both panties smelling Maggie's.

"Daniel you aren't welcome in this house." George was calm but firm.

"Yes sir I understand." Sally was going to respond but I stopped her first. "I need to go. Good to see you Maggie. Mom I'll call you later."

Maggie was shocked to hear me call her that. I was determined not to let this opportunity go by without saying what was on my mind.

"George good to see you back. I missed that man!" I said clearly to all. I turned and closed the door behind me. George was moved by what I said.

Kat and Nikki were waiting up for me Sally had told them all about the weekend while I was driving home.

Nikki jumped on me when I walked in the door. She kissed me then moved so I could greet Kat. After kissing me mom pulled me to the kitchen.

"So I know you will not tell us about the weekend with Sally but you MUST tell us what happened with George." Kat insisted.

It took almost an hour to retell what took place in maybe fifteen minutes. They interrupted, asked questions and commented on each detail. I sat and smiled knowing I would rather not be anywhere else at that exact moment. I had just spent a whole weekend with another woman and the two loves of my life aren't only comfortable with it but thrilled about how it all came about.

Sally showed up Tuesday. She had dinner on the table for all of us. She stayed the night in her room insisting she sleep alone. Wednesday she watched Kyle but was gone when I arrived home. Friday she was with Kyle waiting with dinner for me. The girls were out with their friends a weekly tradition. We entertained Kyle as we ate or should I say he entertained us. I helped her clean up.

"I miss George teasing me about doing women's work." I glanced over to gauge her reaction. Sally responded with a knowing smile.

We finally put Kyle to bed and made our way back to the living room setting together on the couch. I was against the arm she was leaning back her head on my shoulder.

"I won't divorce him you know?" She pulled my arms around her. I squeezed gently.

"Ok." I kissed the hair on the back of her head.

"I mean it son. I will not divorce him. I won't give him that satisfaction!" Sally stated.

She was getting emotional and I was just along for the ride.

"Mom its ok. I understand. I love you. You know that right?" Sally turned and stretched up to kiss me.

"Oh baby I do. You are what keeps me going!" She sat silently. I knew she was brooding over something but I didn't want to pry.

"She is still there you know?" Sally sighed. Ah. Here was the thorn in her saddle. George was doing all he could to punish Sally as she did to him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that." I pulled her tighter. "You can always move back here. Your room is here just for you.

"I wouldn't give him that satisfaction. He will just have to deal with both of us."

"Mom, if you think punishing him will make you happy. I can tell you from experience it will be a bitter victory." Sally turned to me looking offended. Sally removed my arms and stood up and walked to her room.

"I'll see you in the morning!"

"Mom ...!"

"I'm his fucking wife. You should know that better than anyone!" She was yelling at the top of her lungs. "Especially since you have been doing all the fucking!"

She shot me through the heart. I was hurt beyond words. Still she needed to know.

"Well don't think for one minute I could EVER forget you are his wife and not mine. That's ok! I love you so much I'll take you any way I can. I have respected him and you equally! I have never taken what wasn't offered. But if you think I am going to change who I am. The person you say you love to stand by and watch you try and make his life more miserable ..." I choked up. "He's my uncle...I love him too...haven't I done enough to hurt him?"

Sally said nothing just went to her room and slammed the door. I waited for over an hour. I went to my room and showered getting ready for bed. I sat at my desk for a long time. She was wrong and I knew it. I could feel it. Sally hurt me. She really hurt me. Then I remembered how Eve and Kat would tell me we tend to hurt the ones we love the most.

I wanted her to apologize to me. The longer I sat there the more I realized I was doing to her what I just told her she shouldn't do to George. Getting older doesn't make you smarter, just more stubborn. If was going to be the man I wanted to be and not the one I was it was time to step up and apologize.

I knocked on her door.

"Go away!"

"Mom. I'm sorry, I want to apologize. I was wrong to say what I did. You're upset and I just made it worse. Please come out. I just want to see you!"

"Go away I don't want to see you right now!"

I went back to my room and worked waiting for the girls to come home. It was about eleven when Nikki led Kat past my room and they weren't being quiet. I stopped by to check on them as Nikki plopped Kat on the bed.

"She looks happy?" I said to Nikki.

"Yeah. We'll have to go get her car in the morning." Nikki grinned. "I guess it's good if one of us is pregnant?"

Her bump was showing just a bit. I looked in the room Kat had her blouse unbuttoned and skirt off. She was struggling with her panty hose.

"Nikki come and get it!" Kat purred. "OH hi Danny!" She squealed. "This isn't for you tonight baby!" Her pussy was glistening her panty hose down just enough to uncover it."

"Goodnight you two. Don't wake the baby!" I said still upset. Nikki grabbed my arm.

"You ok? Where is Sally?" She kissed me gently.

"I'm fine. She went to bed." I kissed her back.

"Funny her light is still on. I can see it under the door. Maybe you should go check on her." Nikki looked concerned. "I could do it for you?"

"Nikki mommy's waiting!" Kat called out. I could see she was still struggling with the panty hose.

"You take care of that one, I'll take care of the other." I explained. I turned Nikki back into the room. She gave me a concerned look. "I promise!"

Nikki closed the door I could hear mom moan even through the closed door. I smiled knowing she was in good hands.

I walked back to Sally's door Nikki was right the light was still on in her room. I knocked on the door.

"Danny?" She called out.

"Mom I'm going to bed now. Please at least let me see you. I am sorry. I truly am. I want us to ..."

"Daniel go to bed. I'm not coming out."

"Mom please!"

"Son I said NO!" Clearly she was getting more upset not less.

"I'm going now" I stood for a moment." I love you. And mom I still want you but not as much as I need you!"

I went back to my room I worked for another hour knowing I couldn't sleep. I checked in on Kyle. Smiling as he slept oblivious to the drama around him. I thought back to what was happening in my life when I was that young I knew nothing either. I went back to my room leaving the door ajar so I could hear him if he fussed. I knew the girls had the monitor but knowing them it could be drowned out by other sounds.

It was about two. I know because as I suspected sleep wasn't going to come easy this night. She slipped in beside me without making a noise. I turned to spoon her inside of me. I could feel her warm skin against me. She snuggled in deeper.

"I'm sorry..." Sally whispered.

"Sshh!" I cut her off.

She was weeping her shoulders jerked slightly as all her emotions poured out. As strong as she was this was something that was going to take time to come to terms with. As she cried herself to sleep I finally closed my eyes and followed her.

Waking from my slumber I felt Sally shift in the bed. She easily rolled me on my back. A swoosh of cold air brought me to my senses as the covers quickly disappeared. Tugging at my boxers she had me naked before I could start to help. Straddling me she rubbed her naked pussy over my now hardening cock.

She leaned down her breasts warming my chest. She scooted farther desperate to kiss me. With all her weight pressing me deep in the mattress our tongues started our apologies. She rubbed her clit on my lower stomach. She wanted me in her but was unwilling to release my lips. Finally the need of her cunt could wait no more.

"I need you in me Daniel!"

"I need to be in you mom!"

"Daniel, if we do this we can no longer be mother and son. If you can't be my husband you can be my lover. My man. You have become so much more to me than any son can be." Sally rocked her dripping cunt over the head of my cock.

"I need to be in you!" I repeated. I tried to slip past her pussy lips but she pulled away.

"Daniel, from now on you will take what you desire and I'll freely give it to you." She kept her pussy at a distance frustrating me. "Do you understand? You are a man now! You will take from me what you want! I need you to be the aggressor...to...to..."

It started to sink in. She wanted from me what she wanted me to do for Nikki! I rolled us over. With me on top she was now at my mercy. Using my weight I plunged my cock deep in her cunt she cried out in pleasure.

"To dominate you? Is that what you want my love?" I asked as I fucked her hard.

"Yes! Oh Daniel yes." Sally grunted as her orgasm started. "Take me Daniel take all of me and please don't ever let go!"

"Whose pussy is this?" I growled.

"Yours sir!" Sally thrusted up helping me drive deeper.

"Sir I like that. Controlling but not submissive." I replied slamming deep in her needy cunt. "You will call me Sir or Daniel. I will no longer be Dan or Danny to you my pet. Is that clear pet?" Sally groaned in desire.

"Yes sir. I understand that I am your pet. Your slut!" Sally spread her legs wider than ever before the sound of our juices and the slapping of her bald pussy filled the room.

"As my pet you will do as I ask. A slut does what she is told whether she likes it or not. You will always have that choice. Do you understand pet?"

Sally couldn't answer she was lost in a world of orgasmic bliss. I just found a new way to make her happy.

When Sally recovered we switched to a sixty nine position with her on top. She worked my cock as I ate her pussy. She came twice before I started cumming. Sally tried to jamb my cock down her throat but she just gagged. Never letting go I filled her mouth and throat. Cum dripped from her nose and the corners of her mouth. My pet still refused to disengage. Only when she had cleaned me completely and my cock went flaccid did she relinquish my cock.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers