3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny, I need you!" Sharon cooed.

"All in good time." I whispered.

Pulling the dress from her shoulders I kissed along each arm. When I tugged the front down her tits spilled out for my pleasure. Not as big as Sally or Mary, they are more than a handful. I gripped them firmly and pulled her back against my hard cock.

"Lizzy told me she asked Sally to stay." Sharon whimpered.

"For now, I think she likes being dominate like her mother!" I teased.

I was thinking of how Mary likes to be dominated, a situation Sharon is well suited for.

"Yes, I could see that." Sharon moaned. "But like me she wants her man strong!"

Sharon twisted in my arms. I pulled her dress down as she stepped out. With garters holding her stockings in place I noticed Sharon was wearing the sexiest of panties barely hiding her pussy. Sharon tugged at my belt. I released the clasp of my slacks and pushed them down with my briefs. Picking her up a pulled her panties to the side as Sharon guided my cock in her desperate cunt.

"Fill me Danny. Stretch me out for that cock!" Sharon cried out.

Her arms went around my neck, her lips pressed to mine. We were coupled at both ends neither one wanting to let go. We fucked standing up but I knew this could only go on for so long. I waddled to the bed and fell on top of Sharon impaling her with my cock.

"Oh! Shit!" Sharon cried out as I stabbed her cervix. "You're too big for me! How does Lizzy take this?"

She looked up at me while I kicked off my pants. I only smiled letting her know we were not going to discuss that. Unencumbered by my pants I was free to fuck her. Sharon wrapped her stocking covered legs around me and groaned as she urged me on.

I arched my back and teased her nipples, Sharon was getting close to an orgasm. She pulled my face up to hers and locked back on my lips. Her tongue was playing with mine, I moved a bit faster in her. I could feel her passion build as we kissed. Sharon moaned in my mouth, her hands refusing to let me stop kissing her.

I felt her pussy contract, her lips pressed harder! My hands were just above her ass pulling her up so I could fill her whole pussy with cock. I looked down briefly her nostrils flared pulling in more oxygen. Sharon's pussy contracted one more time. I could feel her stomach tighten.

I felt a slight tug on my lip as Sharon bit down.

"AH, oh, ah, oh, ah, oh! Danny!" Sharon shrieked!

She was jerking around beneath me. I rammed her hard a couple of times. She happily protested then he legs gripped me tight to stop me from moving.

"Don't move!" She squeaked. "I just want to feel you in me. I want to feel what Lizzy feels!"

I didn't move for a good amount of time. We actually separated and finished undressing, except for the garter and stockings. Those I insisted she wear. I let her be on top so I could watch her magnificent tits as we started fucking again.

Sharon and I started slow but ended up fucking like wild animals the rest of the night. I did stay past breakfast as we consummated our love again in the morning this time inviting Mary to join us. I doubt I could have filled her pussy with a thimble worth of cum but Mary didn't seem to care after two orgasms.

Thursday night Lizzy and Sally joined me once again in our bed. I had made the rounds and for now and all seemed right with the women in my life. I knew the best days were ahead of us, I also knew there would be days when I would be tested again.

"Are you happy?" I asked my little brown vixen.

"Danny I am the happiest girl in the world!" Lizzy replied as she curled up inside me.

The following day Ivan called to say the business in Florida was progressing just as we hoped. We had commitments from two of the largest fast food franchises at the main location. One of the world's largest retailer was committed and all but signed to a long term lease at the same location. At the other locations we signed off on a major development at a second location where they were putting in an outside mall with retail, restaurants, and a movie theater. It was another long term lease with them developing it but Winnie's shell company financing it. Mike was making out on both ends.

Ivan was handling most of the paperwork I was on the phone constantly. Art had some contacts and secured a couple of leases. One is an up and coming all natural restaurant that has been growing very fast. The only problem we had now was brokers calling us with offers for land that clients were desperate to sell. The word was out and now they were coming to us.

With his son's wedding coming up Saturday Mike was pretty preoccupied but we did get to meet Wednesday for lunch. We agreed to go back to Florida next week.

Nikki and Sharon took Lizzy shopping for a dress for Mike's son's wedding. They refused to let me see it until the day of the event. Saturday came all too soon but that afternoon I was in my suit waiting for Lizzy to come out of the bedroom.

She was stunning! Lizzy's hair was done up, her makeup was subtle and impeccable. The long pale yellow dress had a faint print. Two spaghetti straps supported the gown that just covered the swell of her breasts. It flowed to a delicate brown accent belt that almost matched the color of her skin. From her slender hips it flared in small pleats resting just inches from her knees. It was a perfect dress for a summer wedding outdoors. Her shoes were wedge sandals open at the toes the painted nails all done up. Small silver earrings and a silver necklace. Were her only jewelry other than her wedding ring.

I presented her a long slender box. Sally, Kat and Nikki watched as she opened it. Inside were two earrings and a necklace. The earrings were gold studs with diamonds. The necklace was five miniature gold hearts intertwined in a circle. Inside each heart was a different gem representing the five women in her life. In the middle was one carat diamond representing me.

"Danny it's beautiful!" She swooned. Lizzy kissed me as I placed it around her neck. She quickly replaced the earrings with the new ones. Sally removed the old necklace and after a round of kisses we were on the way.

We found our way to the country club where the ceremony and reception were taking place. Arriving early we milled around looking the place over. We didn't know anyone so conversations were brief at first. Finally the call to take a seat was announced. Lizzy and I sat near the back on the groom's side. People of all sorts filed in. Young, old, black, white, Asian. Latino, and Indian. A whole cornucopia of guests as diverse as I have ever seen in one place.

It was at the last moment I caught a glimpse of a familiar person. It was Winnie. She was carrying a young boy who looked to be about two in her arms. I assumed it was a boy only because of the clothes he was wearing.

She went to the front in our row but I couldn't see where. Just before the service started I was surprised we were even invited as I counted just over two hundred people. This was a small wedding I thought for the son of a prominent doctor.

The service was quite nice. Unique in many ways but still touched on tradition. The bride looked to be of Asian descent but with darker skin. She was lovely in her white dress, pretty but not stunning. Mike's son was average height and weight. They made a nice looking couple as they stood taking their vows.

After the ceremony they had the traditional reception line. The actual wedding party and their relatives receiving us was as diverse as the people waiting to be received. As we got closer I recognized Mike, and of course the groom. We hadn't talked much on the plane but he did recognize me. There was the bride and of course their attendants. Her mother (Asian), her father (Indian), a white woman (his mother), Mike, and two clergy.

There was the usual delay for pictures. Hors d'oeuvres were available as well as an open bar. I grabbed a beer and Lizzy had a glass of wine. I looked for Winnie but didn't see her. There were cards with seat assignments just inside the building.

Lizzy found our name and we headed over to find our table. I was surprised it was near the front until I remembered Mike said we would be sitting with his second wife. We walked that way and noticed Molly and a black woman sitting at the table. Molly was a playing with the young boy that Winnie was carrying.

Lizzy and I approached the table Molly jumped up and hugged Lizzy as they exchanged kisses on the cheeks.

"Danny, Lizzy, this is Skylar, dad's wife and my step mother. Sky this is Danny his new business partner and his wife Lizzy!"

As Sky stood up to greet Lizzy I looked over at Molly. It was clear she was dying to see my reaction to the two of them together. We both looked at Sky and Lizzy exchanging greetings of hugs and kisses. I moved to greet Molly with a hug and kiss.

"Uncanny don't you think?" Molly whispered as she held me for just a second longer.

Molly was right, Sky and Lizzy could be sisters. Sky's bright white smile and doe like brown eyes could be Lizzy looking in a mirror in a few years. They looked almost identical except for the age difference. Tall, slender, athletic, they were the same height and skin tone. Having just met her Sky seemed to have that same easy but confident personality.

I offered to shake Sky's hand but she insisted on exchanging the same hug and kiss on the cheek as she did with Lizzy.

"Pleased to meet you Danny, I've heard so much about you." Sky offered.

"Thank you, it's my pleasure to finally meet you as well." I replied smiling. "I hope Mike has said mostly good things." I teased.

"Oh it wasn't from Mike, although you are growing on him. It was from my mother Winnie!" She replied.

"Winnie is your mother? Well, I am honored!" I replied shocked.

It was all coming together now. I should have known. I had been so distracted by business I missed all the clues. I laughed at myself knowing Charles would've had a field day with this I thought.

"And this is my baby brother Sam!" Molly introduced the small boy playing.

Lizzy instantly went to her knee forgetting all about her new dress to speak at his level.

"I have a little brother named Sam too." She told Molly and the boy.

"Only he isn't so little anymore." I added. Holding my hand up to the height of my nose.

"Thank you both for coming" Sky welcomed us again as Lizzy stood up.

Just then Mike and Winnie came walking our way. Something about their body language caught me off guard. My curiosity piqued I watched every move, every glance, every minute detail about them. I could see they were more than just in-laws. Winnie welcomed me first with a hug and then kiss on the cheek.

"I've been wanting to do that since the day I saw you in the office." Winnie teased me as.

She was still holding my left hand when Mike shook my right. I could feel it, they were more than friends. My gut told me they were lovers too. I looked away instantly hoping he wouldn't see I knew.

"Winnie I would like you to meet my wife Lizzy." I said.

They greeted with the standard greeting here a light hug and kisses to the cheek. I looked to Sky to see if she knew about her mother. She studied me then looked to Mike. She gave him a knowing grin.

"Dan, I have duties to perform. I leave these women under your care. I trust you to look after them until I am relieved of such duties." Mike joked.

"It would be my pleasure sir!" I saluted him as if he had given me a command. We all laughed as he went to the head table. "Ladies can I get anyone a drink before dinner starts?"

"I'll have a glass of wine." Molly stated.

"Only water for me I am afraid." Sky replied. "We're pregnant with number two, so I'll pass." She rubbed her stomach. I looked at Lizzy briefly.

"Danny I would like a scotch, neat!" Winnie added.

I left them behind as I went to the bar. Molly's boyfriend Jim was in the wedding party we learned. After dinner all the normal traditions were followed. As the night went on a young teenage girl picked up Sam and took him home.

Lizzy and I danced for some time. The bride and groom visited our table. You could see and feel the how close they all were. We eventually met Molly's mom. She seemed like a lovely woman but I had the distinct feeling she didn't get along well with Sky and Winnie.

It wasn't what she did say, it was what she didn't that made an impression. Most of our time was talking with Winnie, Sky, and Molly. Lizzy and Sky hit it off. Molly and I talked about, you guessed it, business.

It was getting late Lizzy and I made the rounds thanking everyone for inviting us. The last to say goodbye was Mike and Sky.

Mike pulled me aside as the girls chatted.

"I would like for us to get together soon Daniel. As Molly and I suspected Sky has taken a liking to Lizzy and you. Maybe when we are in Florida next week we can go to dinner?" He asked.

"We would like that." I replied. I could tell he wanted to say something about what I knew. I decided to play my hand. He let me off the hook once, I felt I owed him.

"You have beautiful daughters...and handsome sons. You're a lucky man Mike." I acknowledged, then hesitated. "We both are."

He had not missed the fact I said daughters, not daughter. A welcome smile crossed his face knowing no more needed to be said.

"I trust you will tell Lizzy before we meet. I would hate for her to learn later." I could see his concern for both our wives.

"I'm sure the news will only bring them closer. They do have so much in common!" I winked letting him know there was a hidden meaning.

On the way home Lizzy was ecstatic about the whole night. The jewelry, the wedding, Winnie, Molly, and especially Sky. I told her about going to Florida next week and Mike and Sky wanting to go out. It was only when we were in bed with Sally did I tell her about Sky being Mike's daughter as well as his wife. She and Sally were desperate for details but of course I had none.

Lizzy jumped on Sally forcing her on her back. Lizzy kissed her repeatedly, her excitement already flowing. Lizzy raised her ass and offered me her sex. I gripped her hips and thrust my cock in her tight pussy.

"I wonder if the three of them do it together?" Lizzy hissed as I drove in deeper.

"What do you think pet? You want to be my mommy tonight? You want to watch me make love with my daddy?"

"Yes baby. I'll be your mommy tonight!" Sally moaned as Lizzy worked her tits.

"I love you mommy. You're so much fun to be with. When daddy fills my cunt I am going to let you lick his love from my pussy. Then mommy, he's going to fuck you!"

"Yes baby, mommy needs to be fucked. She needs to show you how we made babies like you!" Sally replied in character. Lizzy pushed back on me hard squealing in delight.

"Rub my clit mommy. Baby needs to cum!" Sally reached between them and flicked Lizzy's exposed clit. I could feel my heavy balls slap Sally's hand as Lizzy started to cum.

"Yes mommy make your little girl cum for daddy!" Lizzy screamed as the forces inside exploded in her pussy. I was primed but not ready to pop. Lizzy pulled off when she gathered her wits. "Daddy lie down I want to fuck you while you lick mommy's pussy."

I lay on my back, Lizzy mounted me, her cunt wet and puffy. Sally now dripping herself straddled my face

"Kiss me baby, kiss mommy while you fuck your daddy" Sally moaned.

It was the last thing I heard. Sally's thighs covered my ears as she ground her pussy to my mouth. If Sally was any indication on what they were doing. Lizzy must be working her magic on her nipples again. My balls were ready to burst, when Sally came, she flooding my face with her cum. Sally lifted off, I saw Lizzy's small tits bouncing her nipples long and stiff. Free to concentrate on herself and my cock Lizzy came as I filled her pussy.

"Oh yes mommy. Daddy is going to make a baby!" Lizzy announce.

Sally wasted no time in positioning herself to accept my cum as Lizzy hovered over her.

"Yes mommy, that's daddy's cum I am feeding you!" Lizzy pinched Sally's nipples making her groan.

I stood on the bed and took Lizzy's hair presenting her with my cock.

"Baby. Mommy needs it bad. Get me hard for mommy!" I teased.

Lizzy looked up at me. She gave me a big smile.

"Yes daddy your baby will get you hard for mommy!" Lizzy has been hungry for my cock before, but this time she loved doing it for the game we were playing.

She took the cock that just left her pussy and sucked me for all she was worth. When I was good and hard she released me. Lizzy spanked Sally's pussy firmly.

"Mom! Open your fucking cunt so daddy can shove his big cock in you." Lizzy squealed. She smacked it again even though Sally did as instructed. Sally moaned in Lizzy's pussy. Lizzy started fucking Sally's mouth.

"Do it daddy. Fuck her pussy while I cum!" Lizzy commanded.

She ground her pussy harder on Sally as my cock penetrated Sally's red gaping cunt. Lizzy moaned as she came on Sally. This sent Sally bucking against me. Lizzy rolled off and I plunged deep in Sally as she came.

"Thank you baby. I love your pussy. Mommy loves when you cum in mommy's mouth!" Sally sighed.

She was getting ready to cum again. Playing mommy to Lizzy was keeping her extremely excited. I continued to pump her hard. I knew my balls weren't going to last much longer. I looked at Lizzy she knew what I was thinking.

"Mommy daddy is going to cum. Do you want it in your pussy? Maybe you want it in your mouth? Or maybe you want it on your tits so baby can watch you lick it off?" Lizzy only drove Sally crazier if it was possible.

Sally was just about to cum the options were driving her nuts she wanted them all.

"Mommy hurry!" I yelled.

"Tit's!" Sally screamed. She started cumming. I fucked her hard but I needed to pull out soon. I felt the first blast coat her walls. Sally moaned.

"Tit's! Please Danny on my tit's!" Sally squealed.

I pulled out and gripped my cock. Sally groaned in frustration her fingers replaced my cock in her pussy. I shot a wad over each tit leaving streaks along her chest. I fell back and watched as my orgasm continued to throb along my body. Sally gripped her tit and started sucking it clean. Lizzy bent over rubbing her black nipple through the creamy cum coating them. When Sally was done licking both of her own Lizzy offered hers.

"Here mommy lick daddy's cum from your baby's little titties!" Lizzy purred.

It was an amazing night of role playing and sex. It didn't happen often but when it did I knew Sally was never happier. Lizzy loved to do this for her knowing Sally's list was getting shorter.

Fourth of July Sunday. 2010.

Monday Lizzy had a doctor's appointment scheduled. I took her and waited as Lizzy got the results she was hoping to hear. Lizzy was in fact pregnant! She was so ecstatic she couldn't wait to call Sally and tell her she was right.

Lizzy called her mom and told her to bring Mary and the boys over for dinner. I dropped Lizzy off at home then called Nikki and invited her to lunch. We were setting at our favorite cafe drinking ice tea after eating.

"I wanted to tell you something personally before you get blindsided." I smiled letting her know it wasn't bad news, at least I hoped. "Lizzy is pregnant."

"Danny that is wonderful! Congratulations!" Nikki reached for my hand across the table. I took it and she squeezed it.

"So you are ok with this so soon? I just want you to know..."

"Dan, you are so special. Your wife is pregnant and all you're worried about is me?" Nikki fawned. She squeezed my hand again.

"I just want you to know that I still love you and I appreciate what you did for Lizzy and me." I replied moving to sit beside her.

"I know things will change, that's inevitable, but our kids will still be a priority." I said. "If you ever feel I'm neglecting you or the kids talk to me. Please don't take it out on Lizzy. Nikki, she thinks the world of your friendship. I would hate if anything I did came between the two of you."

123456...8