3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Danny I'm happy for you both. This is what Lizzy and I talked about before I made the decision. Lizzy wants kids, she wants your kids. I want you two to be happy. I love that you are doing this but really I'm happy." Nikki leaned in and kissed me.

"And Danny, you have never neglected anyone of us. I promise if you do I'll come to you first." Nikki replied smiling.

I kissed her right there in the cafe. I was just as much in love with her as the day we first kissed. Our relationship had changed but not our love.

"I want to sit down and work out an equitable settlement with you Nikki. It needs to happen just in case anything happens to me." Nikki looked me in the eyes.

"Do what you think is best and call my lawyer. I trust you Danny. Now take me back to work so I can look surprised tonight when Lizzy tells me how lucky she is!" Nikki kissed me.

That night with everyone on the patio, including Jr. his girlfriend, and Sam. Lizzy broke the news. Sally stood beside me as the others crowded around Lizzy with congratulations.

"I have a good feeling about this Daniel." Sally whispered.

I took her hand I could feel the positive energy she felt. Just then the boys came our way and offered their good wishes. When the kids were put to bed Kat, Nikki, Lizzy and I were setting in the living room talking. Sally came out of the bedroom standing before us.

"I would like to tell you all something." Sally announced waiting for our attention. "George has agreed to pay for the renovation to the house in Florida to our specifications. Darius and the crew will be coming next week to get started."

I stood up.

"Sally that's great but why?" I asked for us all.

"Daniel I have lived with you for all these years and he has given me nothing. I have asked for nothing, but I am still legally his wife. Should we divorce I'm pretty sure it would cost him more than one renovated house." Sally smiled. I walked over and kissed her. "When it's done he will pay for the house. I'm then giving it to you and Lizzy for a wedding present."

"Sally!" Lizzy jumped up and kissed Sally over and over. "I love you so much! It will be a perfect place to raise our kids!" Kat and Nikki looked at each other and then at me. I think it was time we all sat down.

We talked as adults for much of the night working out a plan for how this might work over time. Kat and Nikki assumed we would all live under one roof. But with the business in Florida booming and the clients I had here at home it looked like I would need to commute. It was comforting to see them all trying to accommodate each other's needs. In the end we had an interesting set of options. What was clear was there was an overriding desire to stay together if possible.

Tuesday Lizzy, Sally, and I boarded the charter plane with Molly, Sky, and Winnie. Mike was coming tomorrow. I dropped Lizzy and Sally off at the condo then went to see Ivan. Things had steam rolled while I was gone. Closing the deal so quickly had caught everyone off guard. Now that it was done offers were flowing in. Morris was waiting for leases to be signed to get started constructing.

I had him go see Sally and Lizzy about the house. He was going to be the general contractor. I wanted to get permits pulled for the house. That night he was waiting with his architect with some preliminary changes to my original plan.

Morris and I made some changes for traffic patterns and structural integrity. The final plan is six bedrooms upstairs and three baths instead of two. On the first floor we will open it up to five larger rooms. With the kitchen newly remodeled we could focus on the other parts of the house.

Wednesday night Lizzy, Sally, and I went to dinner with Mike, Sky, and Winnie. After dinner we returned to the condo and sat around and talked. Mike and I were discussing business as the girls talked about the house renovations. I suggested to Mike we should consider starting a property management company instead of hiring one.

I suggested Molly could be in charge and offered Sally as an assistant. She had helped George early on in his business and knew she would be invaluable as a mentor. That and she could be available as Molly finished her college courses. He said he would think of it. We set up a meeting with Ivan for Friday morning.

Friday Mike and Molly showed up. Ivan and I had very good news. The permits were waiting to be approved, the contractors lined up and the leases were being signed. Ground breaking should be taking place by the first of August.

Mike's good news was six of the original investors had committed to come with us. The funds were allocated and the options would be paid in full by our expected start date if not sooner. He handed me a check for Mr. Baker for eight hundred thousand dollars.

Mike was going back soon to work as his sabbatical was drawing to a close. A new class of interns had arrived and he was needed back at the hospital. He and I would still meet weekly but mostly at home.

We then talked with Molly about starting a management company and what that would entail. She seemed very excited but scared.

The early part of October we were moving into the finished house. It was beautiful. George was true to his word. The interior mirrored the original house very closely. We supplied some of our own fixtures and amenities but everything was new including the exterior.

I had a four car garage added out back that we paid for. When it was done I put the house in a trust for Sally and Lizzy. The house back at home was put in a trust for Nikki and Kat. Once again except for the condo, I was homeless.

Nikki and I had reached a very fair settlement. As well as her half of the house she kept all her money, her 401K, and a car. We had joint custody of the kids, which I agreed to support financially. I pay half the house bills. Nikki and Kat split the other half.

It has worked out that I usually leave Florida Wednesday nights with Lizzy and stay at home until Sunday night when we fly back. That way I have the weekends with the kids. If there are empty seats Sally will come also.

By the holidays Lizzy was just starting to show to the average person. Her breasts were growing and Sally had started taking her injections and using a breast pump to stimulate her milk glands. We brought all the kids down for the school break. Nikki and Kat came when they could. Sharon and Mary came for a week and just loved being near the water.

We celebrated New Year's Eve 2011 in the new house in Florida.

Sky and Mike had their second child a little girl in January. The first buildings were now up and starting to see some business. Ivan and I helped Mike and his investors purchase some other commercial properties. A few we sold for a profit. We also purchased a large residential development that had been started prior to the crash. This was Mikes dream. He wanted to get into the residential arena.

I took Lizzy home to have the baby so Sally travels with me now. March 2011 is here and so is our new baby girl Mikayla. While both of her mothers are doing great dad is just holding his own. Kat has started helping me more as Sally and Lizzy attend to Mikayla. The kids are now in love with their little sister even Kyle is happy to hold her. Hunter and Kenzi just love knowing they have someone they will be able to boss around.

Sally is withholding sex until Lizzy can start again. Nikki and Kat have been more than happy to take up the slack. Sharon has been sexually charged seeing her daughter first give birth and now being a grandmother. Lizzy and Sally have been staying at Kat and Nikki's house until her first checkup. After that we will take Mikayla home to Florida.

The night after her six week checkup Lizzy and I went out to dinner alone. I could tell she was a bit nervous, and to be honest so was I. We returned home Sally was in the nursery with the baby. I led Lizzy to the bed and sat down beside her. As I kissed her once again this night I could tell she was tense as I touched her.

"Danny I'm not skinny anymore!" Lizzy complained. She was worried about her figure.

"Liz you just had a baby. Give yourself some time." I started to remove her top. "You're still beautiful and sexy!"

"You just like my big tits!" She teased.

"Oh I think there are other places I like just as much as your tits." I replied. I had her bra off now nibbling on her swollen breasts.

"Like my fat ass?" She wiggled it, so reached down and pinched it.

"Never knew you had one before!" I zinged her.

"You just want to shove that big cock in it. Too bad buster! That is still not going to happen any time soon!" She teased back.

"Well I could think of other places?" I kissed her firmly on the lips.

"Not there mister. There is only one place you get tonight and if you don't hurry it might just close up!" She teased again.

I finished undressing her and myself. I suckled some of Mikayla's breast milk then grabbed some lube.

"Do we need that?"

"Just for the first few times. You're still healing, this will help, trust me. I rolled on my back. I wanted her to control things for now. Lizzy lubed me up, with her eyes closed, she slipped the head of my cock just inside her pussy and stopped.

"You ok?" I was concerned.

"I want to remember this moment!" She grinned.

Lizzy took her time and started down my cock. She kept her eyes closed I watched her soft belly jiggle as she worked herself deeper. Her tits dripped milk her breath already unsteady. I could feel her warmth work over me.

I looked down her pussy was stretched the dark brown skin yielding to my slippery cock. Lizzy was further down than ever before. She started fucking me and with each stroke she went deeper. At one point she held her breath. She pulled up and as she came down she expelled like I was pushing the air from her lungs.

I was getting excited just watching this thing of beauty tentatively make love to me. I wanted to thrust up so bad but I waited to see how far she could go. I didn't have to wait long. Lizzy was getting excited herself. I could feel her juices starting to flow.

Next I felt her pussy brush my pubic hairs. Lizzy was concentrating, her eyes closed her pussy throbbing. She was starting to stroke my whole cock I could feel her pussy start to spasm as she gave the final thrust.

"Danny! Oh god. I have always wanted to do that!" Lizzy had my cock balls deep in her tight snatch. "You made me a mother. Now make me a woman! Fuck me hard. Make me cum all over your whole cock tonight!"

Lizzy fell on me as I rolled us over. I took my time to make sure I wasn't going to go deeper than she could enjoy. Lizzy was groaning with desire as I plunged over and over in her greedy cunt. She had her hands on my hips to control my depth. When I felt my hair brush her clit she gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me all the way in.

"Yes!" She hissed. She opened her eyes looked right in mine. "Fuck me Danny I want another baby!" She buried her fingernails in my ass cheeks thrust her pussy up until she winced. "Fill my cunt you stud give me your son!"

I had no choice, the thought of her wanting another baby overpowered my senses. I was ready in an instant to do as she commanded. I fucked her, as she came I pumped a week's worth of baby making cum in her pussy.

I thrusted up and let my weight pin her to the mattress her milk filled tit's and hard nipples pressed against my chest. I kissed her as she searched for ways to work my cock even deeper. I hovered over her letting the last of our spasms die as my cock slipped from her pussy.

"Are you ok?" I asked. I could see she was happy but I needed to make sure we didn't go too far too fast.

"Oh Danny that was perfect! I love you! I can't wait until Pet gets to see me take your whole cock." Lizzy kissed me. "Now drain my tits and fill me up again. Mommy wants a baby boy for daddy!"

Lizzy, Sally, Mikayla, and I flew back home to Florida. When I came home from work the next night Lizzy was feeding Mikayla, her one brown breast latched on by our daughter's mouth. The other breast was uncovered the nipple large and swollen. Mother and daughter were bonding.

Sally was in the kitchen making dinner. She had on a pair of tight shorts and a tank top over her nursing bra. The years of working out has done wonders. Sally will never be slender but with her massive breasts and her now trim waist flowing to womanly hips she was still sexy for being in her sixties.

I went into the den and made a few phone calls preparing for the next day. It was around nine when Lizzy brought Mikayla in and let me hold her. The great thing about babies is about all they do is eat and poop. The bad thing about babies is all they do is eat and poop! I had been holding her about a half hour when the later was taking place. I called in reinforcements.

Lizzy appeared wearing her black bustier outfit complete with all the trimmings. She had Pet on her leash the flaps of her nursing bra dangling and clothespins clipped on each swollen nipple. She wasn't wearing panties but had a butt plug with a tail in her ass.

"Come my cow. Your baby will need to be fed soon and you are wasting all of that precious milk!" Lizzy had a short flail whip in her other hand. She smacked Pet on the ass as she turned her into position to take Mikayla from me.

Sally looked at me embarrassed but clearly excited as well.

"May I Sir?" She held her arms out. I handed her the baby. "Thank your Sir."

My hand slipped down and rested on her ass cheek. I picked up the tail the long black strands slipped through my fingers as she turned to leave. I gripped just the end, gave it a slight tug then let fall back against the back of her legs. Sally moaned as the plug tugged at her tight hole then drew back in against the stop. Lizzy started to lead her from the room, stopped and turned.

"I'll need you in the bedroom to milk the cow!" Lizzy tugged on the leash. "Ten minutes!" She yelled back.

I went and cleaned up and met them in the bedroom. Mikayla in a fresh diaper was being fussy by now. Lizzy placed her on a thick blanket on her back. She tugged Pet with the leash and indicated she should get on her hands and knees. Pet was now hovering over Mikayla her milk swollen breasts clamped off.

"Are you ready to be milked my pet cow?" Lizzy whispered in Sally's ear.

"Yes Madam!" Sally's voice was hoarse with desire.

Lizzy removed the clothespin from her right tit. Lizzy rubbed the big red nipple hanging down on the end of her massive milk filled breast. Milk started to drip as Lizzy grasped the teat and squeezed. Pet moved her tit to Mikayla who quickly latched on and started to suckle, the babies' protests falling silent.

"Lizzy you will drain the other one!" I demanded. Lizzy looked up at me shocked at what I was implying. But I remember the look she had when she fed on Nikki's tit years ago.

"Danny?" Lizzy questioned.

"Now baby!" I replied firmly.

Lizzy moved to the other side a sly grin crossed her face. She laid on her back and slid under Pet's other breast. Releasing the clothes pin she latched onto the other teat. Sally groaned as she shifted to accommodate them both. Lizzy's hand went to her pussy. I smacked it away.

I wanted her excited not satisfied. It wasn't long before Mikayla was done feeding and was now asleep. I took the baby burped her and placed her in the crib in the next room leaving the door open.

Returning to Pet I lifted the tail and slipped my hard cock deep in her oozing pussy. With the butt plug still in place Sally moaned in pleasure. From the sounds of it Lizzy was still feeding since I could hear her slurping. I knew Sally was too excited to last long. I fucked her hard and steady letting her orgasm take hold.

She started jerking as she came her tit pulled from Lizzy's mouth. Milk was slinging to and fro as her massive tits flopped in tune to my fucking her. Sally was cumming her whole body convulsed as I buried my cock deep inside her. I could see and feel her juices flood over my prick dripping off my balls.

Lizzy wasn't through with Sally, she moved offering Pet her pussy. Lizzy slipped her head between pet's legs. Her long slender arm reached around Pet's thigh and took my cock from her pussy.

"No!" Pet protested as Lizzy took it in her mouth. Pulling me out Lizzy responded.

"Lick my pussy cow! You cum again when I do!" Lizzy commanded placing my cock back in Pet's pussy.

Lizzy let me start fucking Pet again licking my balls. She would then pull me from Pet's pussy and suck me clean. Sally responded each time with a groan in protest. They were both getting worked up my balls were burning to unload.

Sally clamped down on Lizzy's clit desperate to move things along. Lizzy responded by bucking her hips up. She took my cock from Pet's pussy and jammed it down her throat again.

"Please let me cum!" Sally wailed. "Fill my pussy Sir!" I could hear Lizzy moan as Pet quit servicing her cunt. Her other hand found Pet's head forcing it back to her bucking cunt.

I was inclined to fulfill Pets request as I was ready to cum, still pulling out of Lizzy's mouth was no easy decision. Lizzy helped by guiding me back in Sally as soon as I bottomed out I started cumming. Lizzy then did something she had never done! She slid under Sally and sucked her clit. Sally exploded slamming herself hard against me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh thank you Sir!" Sally yelled out. I was afraid she would wake the baby.

I was filling pet's pussy full of cum Lizzy was squirming under her she wanted to cum. Sally latched back on her clit just as I pulled out of Sally. Lizzy was trapped, she was starting to cum from Pet's oral assault. Her face directly under Sally's cum filled pussy.

I pulled on the tail of the butt plug still wedged in Pet's greedy ass. Pet contracted her pussy globs of my cum dripped on Lizzy's face. Lizzy was cumming bucking against Pet's mouth until she fell limp below Pet completely spent.

Cum still flowed above Sally her so Lizzy positioned her mouth catching the last drops then licked the large glob from Pet's puffy lips.

Lizzy slid from beneath Sally turning her over Lizzy moved on top and filled Pet's mouth with my love. I looked on as they kissed and squeezed each other tit's spraying fine mists of milk over each other. Pet whimpered as Lizzy giggled.

"Use your mouth and get Sir hard!" Lizzy commanded.

Pet led me to the bed where she guided me to lay down. Sally bent over me her ass again in the air her massive tits still dripping as they hung down. Pet then proceeded to work my cock with her mouth. When I was sufficiently hard Lizzy came over and played with the butt plug still lodged in Pet's ass. Sally moaned and groaned as Lizzy fucked her ass with the fake cock.

Lizzy pulled the leash up and kissed Pet. "Fuck your ass on his cock!"

Tugging Pet with the leash she positioned her over my cock facing my feet. Lizzy pulled the plug from her ass and added lube to us both. Sally guided her open asshole over my cock and started down. Lizzy lightly spanked her pussy as she descended over my cock.

Pet gave a loud sigh as she hit bottom. Lizzy continued to spank her pussy. Sally flinched and contracted around my hard cock with each slap.

"You like that don't you pet? You like to be bred like a real cow don't you? You like it up your ass!" Lizzy teased.

"Yes Madam. I love how his big cock stretches me. Thank you Madam!" Sally moaned.

She was panting and getting excited again. I could see her legs were getting tired though. I pulled her back to lay on me facing up. I fucked her ass from below. Lizzy mounted us both she faced Pet her leg between ours. I could see her pink clit extended from the little brown sheath. She positioned it over Pets and rubbed them together. Sally's asshole contracted around my cock even tighter.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers
123456...8