3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Fuck us Danny make our hungry pussy's cum for you!" Lizzy squealed.

I pumped Sally from below. Lizzy rubbed her from above. Sally was so close to cumming I thought she would snip my cock off with her asshole. I gave her one last thrust as Lizzy rubbed her clit hard.

"I'm CUMMING!" Sally yelled.

Her body didn't know whether to buck against me or Lizzy so she just pushed my cock deep in her ass. Lizzy started to cum now and rubbed them both until any contact was too much. Lizzy fell to the side panting. Sally wanted me to cum but I knew where she wanted it most. I rolled her off the side. Sally lay on her back splayed like the slut she just was. I got to my knees and stroked my cock coating her chest.

The hot ropes of cum brought her back from her orgasm as she fed on her tit's and nipples. I fell back completely drained. I woke to the sound of Mikayla fussing. I looked to find Lizzy curled up inside Sally sleeping in their favorite position. I got up, picked up the baby, changed her and took her to the kitchen. I warmed up a spare bottle and rested her in my arm and fed her.

As she was taking the bottle I wondered where she would be twenty two years from now and whose bed she would be in?

They say it's always the calmest before the storm. I found out the hard way they were right. Mikayla was a great baby. Sally and Lizzy spoiled her endlessly. Sally was working part time with Molly at the new management company Mike and I are partners in.

Lizzy started taking online college courses. Initially she wanted to be a teacher but Molly suggested she take business courses instead. Back at home Kat still worked with Sharon at the insurance company. Nikki was a top accountant where she worked. My oldest three are in day care three days a week, Mary is the nanny the other days.

I still commute each week. It seems someone was going or coming with me. Shuttling everyone around to be with each other was becoming a problem now that Mikayla was getting older.

Occasionally feelings got hurt but I tried to make sure everyone spent some time with the other women as often as possible. All the kids were down for the summer, Mary coming with them. She went home to Sharon as Kat and Nikki took vacation time to be with them overlapping one week. Lizzy announced in July that she was pregnant with our second child!

Work was starting to really pick up. Ivan and I talked about a bigger office. He was reluctant but I explained that I would like to do it now while he was still working to handle the transition. We found a great location. Consolidating the real estate company, the management company, and Mikes investment company all in one facility. The extra offices we leased out. After selling the other building we almost broke even.

Bill Baker stopped in one day while I was at the office he asked if I would attend a fundraiser he was sponsoring for disadvantage children in November. Considering he was the guy that started this whole operation it would have been difficult to turn him down, but I would have done it anyway. I readily agreed.

The investment company was growing. The properties we first started with were now almost completely built. The theater was now showing movies, the restaurants serving food, the retail stores their goods. Two of the three initial properties we completely leased the third over 75%. We are just now closing a deal to invest in a huge multi building, multi unit condos on the inter-coastal.

Mikes investment firm will be involved in the financing and our reality company will handle all internal sales. That is huge because even if they don't buy at this location we now have a list of known buyers to show other properties to.

Mike was becoming a real friend as well as mentor. We met at least once a week often times more. He and his wife Sky would go to dinner with Lizzy and I regularly. On occasion when they were all in town Sally and Winnie would come also.

As you could see things are going good for the most part. Being away from each other seemed to be the only drawback for now and that seemed under control.

The house in Florida was filled to capacity for Thanksgiving. Mary and Sharon came down with Kat and Nikki and all of my children. With little room to spare the massive table in the dining room was buzzing with activity.

The Saturday after thanksgiving was the benefit for the kids Bill invited me to attend. Mike, Molly, Sky and Winnie all came. We hired a couple of babysitters so the seven adults could all attend as well. It was a great event. We got to meet many of the kids that were living in an orphanage as well as those temporarily living with families.

Bill Baker approached me as I stood with Lizzy and Sally at one of the silent auction tables. He asked if we had a minute. We followed him to a teenager holding the hand of a young girl. Bill introduced her as his great granddaughter Cindy. Lizzy looked at me as Sally move to greet this small and frail child.

Sally bent down to say hi, the little girl started to smile. Her blond hair and blue eyes radiated as Sally put her arms out as the tiny child struggled to walk and fill them. Sally whispered to her then the girl giggled. She looked up at Lizzy her eyes sparkled with happiness. Lizzy bent down as the girl reached up to her. Lizzy picked her up as Cindy squealed in delight.

"She is beautiful Bill you must be very proud and happy." I said. He looked at me then down to the child.

"Dan, I was hoping you and I could find a day we could talk?" Bill looked serious for such a happy event.

"Sure." I answered.

"Good. I would like if Lizzy could be there also." He added as his hand combed through Cindy's hair.

"Tell you what why don't you bring Cindy to the house tomorrow and we can talk while the kids play. Say 12:30 for lunch?"

"Thank you Daniel we'll be there." Bill and I shook hands. We stayed for another ten minutes or so talking before the teenager came and got Cindy.

When Bill showed up Sunday without Cindy I was a bit concerned. Moments later a woman showed up and dropped her off in front as Bill waited. Bill and Cindy came into a house of utter chaos. Kids playing, women cackling, football on TV, and on top of that Lizzy was feeding Mikayla.

I could imagine for the old man living alone this was going to be too much. Instead he took it like a trooper. Cindy clung to Sally the moment she came in the door. Her voice weak and raspy she looked on as the older kids stopped by only long enough to say hi.

Lizzy took Mikayla upstairs to the bedroom to change her then brought her back down to join the fray. Bill had met Kat, Nikki, Sharon and Mary, but I took this opportunity to I explained who was related to who and what they each did.

Cindy wanted to play with Mikayla, she was only eight months old but Cindy was happy to just sit with her and Lizzy. We sat and ate lunch, when the mess was cleaned up Bill asked if we could talk. Bill was taken back when Kat, Nikki, Sharon, and Mary joined Lizzy and Sally with us in the living room. Nikki was holding Mikayla. Sally held Cindy who was nuzzled deep in her massive breasts.

"I was only expecting to talk to Dan and Lizzy but I guess you all might as well hear this too." Bill looked at each of the women.

"It's ok Mr. Baker please feel free to speak frankly." I suggested.

"Please I would like you all to call me Bill." He asked.

He looked over at Cindy who was now sleeping on Sally's lap.

"As you know Cindy is my great granddaughter. I'll not get into details but she is no longer living with her parents. I have legal custody of her but they won't let me raise her. I live alone and my house is not the proper environment for a child. I talked to Dr. Clark one day after he examined her. He suggested I talk to you."

"I am honored but why me?" I looked at Bill and the women.

"You see Dan, Cindy was born premature. He says you know about such things." The whole room went silent. Bill looked nervously around the room." You see Dan, Cindy is almost two and half!"

We all looked at the small girl wrapped up in Sally's lap. We all knew she was too small for that age.

"So how can I help you Bill? I'd be happy to help you find a home." I gladly offered.

I had been to his house many times and he was right. The women all looked at me like I was missing something. As I looked back at them they made it clear I was.

"Danny what I think Bill is looking for is a home for Cindy to live in not a house to buy." Sally explained as she stroked Cindy's blond hair.

"Oh!" It still took a minute to sink in. I know what you're thinking, all this time I'm telling you how smart I am. How I study people and all that. But in my defense he was a client. I thought he wanted housing advice, a proper place for him to raise her.

Not my brightest moment I will admit.

"OH! Bill are you asking me if we will adopt Cindy?"

"Not adopt, well at least not right now. I was thinking more of taking her in, raising her in a loving home." He looked around the room then back at me." I have money Dan. I can pay you!"

I looked at Lizzy first. I knew the moment she looked at me the decision had been made. I looked at Kat and Nikki I saw the same look Lizzy has. Mary and Sharon both grinned knowing I already made up my mind. Then I looked at Sally and knew if I didn't she would.

"Bill we don't want your money, but we do want to help!" He looked around there wasn't a dry eye in the room. "When do we start?"

He was blown away. I guess he thought we were just going to talk and maybe decide later.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" He asked. He was surprised not a word had been said.

"Bill if she doesn't live in this house as soon as possible I'll be living with you! Am I right ladies?" The whole room agreed.

Bill stayed and watched some football. Cindy was the center of attention until the woman from child services returned to take her away.

The whole next week was spent on getting her released into our care. Bill had the ultimate decision but he wanted to make sure child services did their job too. This was just in case his grandson ever took it to court. By the next weekend however Cindy was at least living in the house.

Christmas was around the corner. We took Cindy with us as we all headed north for the holidays. Lizzy was almost seven months pregnant and starting to show. Not only that, she was becoming very emotional. I wasn't sure if it was hormones or the first Christmas with Mikayla that made her so moody. Cindy was fitting right in, the kids loved her and she loved being with the Mikayla.

This was the best Christmas I had had in many years. The house was filled with holiday spirit, and the presents didn't hurt either. It had been a tiring but productive year and I was looking forward to the next.

It was the first day everyone went back to work after the holiday. I was in the office at home. Lizzy went to have lunch with Mary and Sharon. I heard Mikayla fussing and went out to see if I could help. Sally picked up Mikayla and moved to the couch to feed her. Removing her bra she nuzzled the baby until she latched on.

Cindy hopped up on the couch and without a word gripped Sally's other tit and sucked on it as well. Soon she was latched on feeding with the baby even duplicating the sounds Mikayla made. Sally looked up at me she was so moved she started to tear up.

"I think you've found another mouth to feed!" I teased.

"Looks like you're getting cut off!" She teased back.

"Gladly!" I replied. I watched for another few minutes then went back to work. I had a feeling this would be a good thing.

We stayed in town for the 2012 New Year's Eve Party which was held Saturday night. Monday I went into the northern office and talked to Art. I was still doing a considerable amount of business here but the demands of Florida were only growing. The expense of flying was starting to add up financially as well as physically.

It was only a two hour flight but all the time getting to and from was eating into the day. Besides with Cindy and now another baby on the way it would be harder to bring Lizzy or Sally along. Art and I talked deciding to look at our options. I had a meeting with Mike that afternoon but he canceled.

Lizzy was at the house alone with Mikayla. Since Mike canceled I decided to go home and work from there. Sally and Cindy were spending the day with Mary and the kids at Sharon's. Sally asked if I had talked to Lizzy. Replying I had not, Sally explained that Mary had talked to Sharon.

It seemed Sharon was concerned when Kat asked to leave work early after she received a call from Lizzy. I told her I was on my way to the house when Sally asked me to pick her up at Sharon's. I stopped and picked her up, she seemed concerned but I told her she was just probably feeling a bit under the weather and didn't want to bother Sally since she was with the kids. When we arrived Kat's car was in the drive.

We entered but I didn't see anyone. As we walked in I could hear voices in the one bedroom. They were just whispers so I figured Lizzy just put Mikayla down and didn't want to wake her. I went in the direction of the room. The closer I got only one voice could be heard. It was moms.

"Yes baby right there." Kat whispered. Strange phrase for Mikayla I thought. "There Lizzy, she will like that." Kat's voice strained in desire.

Confused I stood just outside the door trying to decipher the conflicting inputs. Kat must be teaching Lizzy some new way to get Mikayla to go to sleep I thought? Sally looked at my confusion and moved right beside me. We heard mom groan. Sally and I looked in just as...

"Yes you little bitch suck my clit!" Kat hissed through clenched teeth.

They were both naked. Mom was propped up on her back her legs splayed open and pulled back by her arms. Lizzy was face down in her pussy we could hear her lapping at the juices Kat was leaking.

Being a man I did what men do. I watched! At first I must have ignored the jingle of the keys and the front door slam. Hearing the door Lizzy looked up seeing my shit eating grin and smiled. Her face was wet with pussy. Kat looked over her eyes glassy with passion. She saw me alone. Her desire taking over she placed her had on Lizzy's head and guided her back to her pussy.

"Almost there baby! Almost there!" She whispered neither of them paying any attention to me.

I was shocked of course, except for one time in the throes of passion had Lizzy ever done such a thing, and then it was just a brief lick of Sally's clit. I was getting excited just watching and wondering who seduced who? I reached down and rubbed my cock as Kat whimpered with Lizzy's tongue in her cunt.

I heard the engine roar and tires squeal. Jolted from my primeval lust I looked around to see Sally had left. When I realize she was pissed it occurred to me why. Shit! I needed to find her and talk to her.

I looked and found the keys to mom's car and took off after her. The first place I looked was Sharon's. The car wasn't there. I looked at Sharon's work and then at Nikki's. I tried her phone but she refused to answer.

It was getting late now and very close to dinner time. On a hunch I looked at one last place. Relieved and yet uncomfortable I pulled mom's car behind mine.

Maggie opened the door when I knocked. "I was just getting ready to call you. She just showed up ten minutes ago. Danny she won't tell me why she's here."

"Danny go away!" Sally screamed.

"Sally you know I'm not leaving you here. Maggie will understand but George..."

"You leave him out of this!" Sally yelled.

"I'm trying to. Now if you don't want to go to the house I understand. Let me take you to a hotel for the night."

"Why Danny! Why?" She sobbed.

"Sally I don't know. I'm as surprised as you, but not now, and please not here!" She looked at me I wanted to throw up. "Please Sally not here. I'll fix it. I don't know how at this minute but I will."

"I don't want to go back!" She protested.

My phone was ringing in my pocket. I looked at it was mom. I canceled the call knowing this was more important.

"I know you don't, but I need you to be strong for me, for you." I replied. Maggie looked at me she knew she needed to help.

"Sally think of Cindy. You can't leave her. Daniel is right. You must go before he gets home."

"You will fix this?" Sally looked at me. "Cindy can stay?"

"Sally, Cindy is going nowhere. You need to come with me now. We can go anywhere you want but we must leave here now. Please say you will come." I pleaded.

"Will you take me to dinner? Alone?" She stood up.

"You lead and I'll follow. Just you and me." I promised.

Sally kissed Maggie thanked her and we took off. I swear I saw George pulling in the street as I followed Sally. I called Kat, she was wondering where her car was. I told her I couldn't to talk to her now, I had an emergency. I asked her to get the kids home and I would see them all soon.

Sally held it together for dinner but swore she wouldn't go back to the house and see those bitches together. Fuck!

I rented her a room and called Molly in Florida and booked two tickets to Florida in the morning. I promised Sally she and Cindy would be on the plane together in the morning. I told her I would have Mary bring her things tonight and I would bring Cindy and see her off in the morning.

I called Mary and asked her to meet me at the house in an hour. For the moment the only one that knew what was going on and why was me. I arrived at the house Kat knew something was up but fortunately Lizzy had no clue.

Nikki was home I asked her if she could get Lizzy out of the house for a couple of hours without raising suspicions. She said they had talked about seeing a movie and would take her if I promised to tell her what was going on later.

With Lizzy out of the house Marry showed up and Sharon was with her. I got Sally's stuff and went with Mary in her car to deliver her clothes and Cindy to the hotel. I left Mary with Sally and Cindy and brought my car back home.

Back at the house. I explained what happened. What Sally and I saw and how upset she was. I explained the scene at George's.

Kat was all but destroyed. She explained that Lizzy had called her at work and explained she was having an emotional day. Kat came home early, they talked for some time. Lizzy confided in Kat she thinking about all that Sally had done for us and wanted to pleasure her in this special way. Lizzy insisted the first time to be special so she asked for Kat's help.

Mom told her to just get with Sally and she would be understanding and appreciative. Lizzy started to bawl and carry on then Mikayla started crying and soon mom found herself giving in. That was when Sally and I saw them together. What we saw was just Kat helping Lizzy.

I could tell Sharon was getting upset now, probably because Lizzy didn't come to her. She said nothing at the time but left shortly after. Kat and I talked but she was still devastated. I told her we would get through this.

Nikki and Lizzy came home both in a good mood. Lizzy went to feed Mikayla. I took Nikki aside and told her the whole story as well. During all of this I asked that Lizzy not be told yet. I explained she is emotional enough and this pregnancy seems to be harder on her than the first.

Nikki became very quiet as I explained that I was planning on spending the night with mom to calm her down. When I told Lizzy I was going to be with Kat, she kissed me good night and headed to our room. At least she was happy.

I found myself in the bedroom with mom knowing she was still quite upset. I started to undress her as she stood between my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed. I removed her bra and started sucking on her tits. No longer filled with milk they were soft and settled lower on her chest. The nipples still long grew puffy as I sucked on them.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers
1...345678