3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers

"Sorry they're no longer what they once were." Mom whispered.

"They're perfect. Soft with big nipples!" I teased.

"But they sag, floppers if you ask me." She teased herself. I cupped them from below and held them up where they should be.

"I love them saggy. Reminds me how much you loved me and our kids to feed them. The nipples set just perfect. Besides when you go bra-less it drives me crazy." I teased. I sucked them until she begged me to stop. Pulling her on top of me we kissed.

"I love you Kat!"

"Even after today?" She asked still upset.

"Even more after today. We can fix this I just need to figure some things out. Now make love to me like it was our first time!" We kissed deeply.

Moving back on the bed I rolled on top of her. She closed her legs so I couldn't enter her pussy.

"The first time you fucked my ass!" She reminded me. I forced her legs open. She then complied giving me access to her cunt.

"You're being punished." I explained as I slipped my cock in her slick pussy.

"Yes son! Punish me. Punish me good!" Kat hissed. "Punish me until I beg you to cum. Then fill me with your love."

Having Kathryn here with me just felt right. Sally holds a special place in my heart, I love Lizzy more than I can explain, but there is one woman that has stood with me through thick and thin. I eased in her pussy savoring every sensation as her womanly sex parted for me.

Mom moaned softly as she took me in, then whimpered as I slowly pulled out. We had just started and I could tell she needed me tonight. Her whole body welcomed me to press tight against her. Kat's nails raked my back softly, my hands gripped her hips.

She grunted and I buried my cock until her mons pushed back desperate for me to find her deepest pleasure center. With her legs splayed wide Kat's heels locked behind my knees. She started to undulate below me a clear sign she was ready for more.

I picked up the pace, her response was instant gratification.

"Oh Danny you do love me!" She squeaked. "Not harder just faster."

I pulled up to my elbows, we both looked between us and watched as my cock pulled all the way out and then back in quickly. Kat's naked lips glistened as they clung to me pulling out then disappeared trying to follow me back in.

"Hurry Danny, I can't wait much longer!" Mom sighed as her body responded in a way that I knew all too well.

"No my love you're being punished. Cum for me, show me you're sorry." I scolded her.

"Harder then Danny, punish me, make me cum for you!" Mom demanded

I pounded Kat's pussy until she wrapped her arms around me as her orgasm took over. She grunted and groaned arching her back offering me pussy to do as I wished. It was a powerful climax but I was not finished with her yet.

I waited until the last spine tingling shudder passed through her body, then I slowly fucked her to a second orgasm filling her with my love. I waited until she was asleep before I left her bed. I took a shower then checked in on the kids.

I went to my office and thought about what was going on and why. For almost ten years this has been one happy group of women that loved each other. Even when Lizzy and I got married there was never the type of concern I had now. It was almost two in the morning before I nuzzled up to Lizzy. Tuesday night I didn't get much sleep.

Wednesday would be worse. I was up early heading to the hotel, when I pulled in I saw Mary's car was still in the lot. My guess is she stayed the night and I for one was happy for that. I called up first, they were waiting for me. Cindy was thrilled to see me as she babbled on about Mary who left to check up on the kids at home before they went to school.

Sally explained she wanted to breast feed Cindy before we left for the airport. She was cordial to me but still miffed. I decided now wasn't the time to chastise her for this behavior. I knew that would come soon enough. I had a feeling this had been brewing for some time. I wondered if this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I dropped Sally and Cindy off at the airport. Sally kissed me passionately but I could tell she was still upset. I held onto the kiss not letting her go. Finally breaking free she looked me in the eyes. She could sense my concern and confusion. I sensed her fear.

"I'm sorry Daniel. You don't deserve this. I'm not mad at you. I just ...she. I can't believe they ..."

"You go home and think about this. I'll see you there Thursday. Please just don't say anything to upset her until I get there and we can talk!" I said firmly.

"I promise!"

"Good. Now I want you to go see Molly and Ivan before I get there tomorrow. They will tell you what I need to know." I kissed her and Cindy one last time before they went through security.

I was on my way to see Art again. I'm sure he thought about it more than I did but he wasn't dealing with world war three and I was. Before I arrived I got a call from Lizzy. She was trying to call Sally and couldn't get a hold of her. I told her I would be home soon to explain where she was.

Art was actually prepared to make me a substantial offer to buy me out. In return he wanted to continue to do business with me in Florida. He had many baby boomers that were looking for retirement homes and rentals. All he wanted was a commission for any of his clients we closed a deal with. I told him to send the stuff to Ivan and I would let him know by Monday.

I went home to find Lizzy and Mary embracing. Lizzy was distraught. Mary had spilled the beans, well at least half the can. She didn't tell Lizzy why Sally went home, just that she did because she was mad at Kathryn.

"Why won't she talk to me?" Lizzy wailed when I hugged her.

"Look honey Sally is upset right now. I sent her home to take care of some business." I hugged her trying to get her to settle down. "I promise you will talk to her soon. I'm going home tomorrow. I will talk to her and figure this all out."

"Danny I need her! Please tell me what is going on!" Lizzy protested.

"Baby I'm not sure myself right now. I know that doesn't help but you need to give me some time." She was sobbing in my chest.

I needed help so I called in reinforcements. I called Jr and Sam. They both agreed to take their sister out for dinner. I had at least a few hours to deal with this now. The problem is Sam called Sharon.

Now Sharon is mad at Mary for getting her daughter Lizzy upset and not coming home last night. By the time Jr picked up Lizzy. Nikki was pissed at Sharon for getting her mother Mary upset. That and now she had an attitude towards Kat for starting the whole thing.

By the time Lizzy came home she was at least in a better mood but still worrying about Sally. She fed Mikayla and again she headed to bed early. Kat was over at Sharon's and Mary was staying here tonight.

Nikki was blowing off steam complaining about how Kat was getting all the attention. I warned her that she had better tone it down before Lizzy heard her and things got worse. Mary spouted off at me for yelling at Nikki, although I really didn't yell. As for Mary, I was already not happy with her. They were both on thin ice. I didn't respond to Mary except to say I thought was time she go to bed and get some rest.

"My mother will go to bed when she want's. The little bitch started this not mom!" Nikki yelled at me. Even Mary looked at her.

"Nikki! That's enough. You're upset, stop there before you say something you will regret." I warned her. Mary looked at me then Nikki.

"Or what!" Nikki screamed.

"Or I will need to punish you!" I said firmly.

"I would like to see you try!" She challenged me with a wicked grin.

"Nikki!" Mary warned her.

"Mom you stay out of this!" I didn't hesitate. I moved to her picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and headed to her room.

"Mary get in here!" Like a dog obeying a command she followed us in. Nikki kicking and screaming.

"Let go of me you asshole!" I pulled out the chair and sat down. Twisting her over my knees I lifted her skirt up and pulled down her panties SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Mary get me something to restrain her hands!" I yelled. Nikki was wailing her hands then tried to protect her ass. Mary found some nylons. I had Mary tie her wrists as I restrained her.

"Danny let me go!" She pleaded. "I'm sorry..." I pulled Nikki's panties off and stuffed them in her mouth.

"Mary get undressed now!" I barked. Mary stood and unleashed her massive tits. Easily as big as Sally's milk filled breasts.

"Remove Nikki's clothes!" I stood Nikki up holding her wrists. Mary undressed Nikki but couldn't remove her blouse or bra because of her arms.

"Cut them off." I demanded.

Nikki started to argue through her gag but Mary soon returned and cut the clothes off. Nikki was fighting back so I took her back over my knees and spanked her again. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!.

Nikki's ass was now red Mary looked on. I could see Nikki was getting wet. I carried Nikki to the bed with her arms behind her. She had only her legs to resist. I indicated that I needed more restraints.

Mary provided panty hose. We cut them in half, I tied one leg to the head rails and the other to the foot rails. I kissed Mary so Nikki could watch and then had her undress me. My cock sprung out as she released it. Mary dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

Nikki squirmed around on the bed. I sat between her legs and fingered her pussy. As my fingers became coated I interrupted Mary and fed her Nikki's pussy juice. Nikki started to respond to my fingers by thrusting up. I spanked her pussy making sure to get her clit.

Nikki yelled into the panties. Soon she was shifting her hips trying to avoid the spanking. I fucked her pussy with my fingers still feeding Mary. Nikki came back around begging for more. I spanked her pussy again, again she protested. I pulled Mary from my cock and kissed her. Nikki moaned with desire.

"Fuck her mouth!" I instructed Mary. She was confused since Nikki was gagged but she positioned herself over Nikki's mouth. Rubbing her cunt over Nikki's nose and mouth Mary was getting close to cumming. I pulled her forward to her hands and knees.

"Please Danny I need to cum." Mary whimpered.

I offered her my cock she happily took it back in her mouth. I played with her nipples and even her pussy over her back. Her juice was dripping over Nikki's chest. I was almost ready to cum. Pulling free I move behind Mary and slammed my cock deep in her pussy. My balls were right over Nikki's gagged mouth. Mary had lowered her mouth to Nikki's cunt.

"Don't lick her pussy she is being punished!" I warned Mary.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Mary didn't protest but Nikki did.

"Fuck me Sir. Fuck my needy pussy!" Mary gasped as she started to cum. "Punish my bad little girl!" Mary's pussy slammed back on me you could hear the slaps as we coupled. I started spewing cum deep in her womb. The silky goodness too hard to resist any longer. Nikki was desperate. She lifted her head and nuzzled my balls with her nose. She wanted to cum.

I thrust Mary's face in her daughter's cunt. "Don't let her cum!" I commanded.

I pulled the panties from Nikki's mouth.

"Please Danny I'm sorry. Please let me ..." I jammed my pussy and cum covered cock in her mouth. She sucked me hard trying to punish me for withholding her pleasure.

"That's it you naughty girl suck your mom off me!" I reached down and gripped her jaw pressing in deeper. "You will never call a woman I love a bitch in anger again do you hear me?"

Nikki looked up at me knowing I wasn't playing now. I was serious. She nodded her eyes telling me she was sorry. I pulled my cock from her mouth. I pulled Mary up from Nikki's pussy still locked onto Nikki's eyes. She rolled her hips looking for Mary to let her cum.

"I'm sorry Danny. I'll never do that again." I bent down and kissed her. She slipped her tongue in my mouth asking for forgiveness. I replied letting her know I was sorry too. I pulled off.

"May I cum Sir?" She pleaded.

"Not until you're done being punished." I pulled Mary back and let Nikki clean her cunt of my cum. Only when Mary came again would I let her lick Nikki to a climax. We ended the night with me fucking Nikki's ass while Mary sucked on her clit to an earth shattering orgasm.

I took shower and again well into the night slipped in behind Lizzy. With half of the women mad at the other half and no one sleeping in the same place I knew this needed to end and soon.

I was on the way to Florida when I talked to Ivan and Molly. I called Art and expressed some concerns of Ivan's. Art said he would get some answers but didn't see that it was a deal breaker.

Sally was there to pick me up. She had Cindy who ran to my waiting arms with a big smile. I could tell her time alone was beneficial. She could barely wait for Cindy to give me a kiss before she gave me one. Sally played me some voice mails Lizzy left her. She was all but begging Sally to call.

"Danny, she still doesn't know?" Sally was still devastated over the event but no longer mad at Lizzy.

"She knows something is wrong, but not why. Don't you think it should come from you?" I asked.

Sally took my hand as we walked to the car. Cindy hugging my neck as I carried her in one arm. Sally was conflicted now. She was hurt but didn't want to upset Lizzy any further. We drove to the house and went inside for lunch. We talked about all the drama back at home. I had a feeling I knew what the problem was and I was working on a solution. I was still missing one critical piece.

"Would you girls like some ice cream before I go to work?" I asked.

Cindy screamed in delight. Sally only smiled knowing I was going to win this easily.

"Sure, seems the only one that will be complaining is my waist line!" Sally joked. We walked the several blocks to the soft serve stand.

Cindy was playing on the slide as we finished up. She looked healthier and stronger. Not only that, she was walking better. Sally thinks it's the breast milk. I think it's the love.

We talked about what Ivan learned and what Molly had to say. I had some tough and expensive decisions to make but like every time adversity faced me I followed my instincts.

"It's time I go fix this. All of this. I need to go to work." I looked at Sally.

"How are you going to do that?" She asked.

"I don't know yet but I know it can't be done here." Sally went and got Cindy from the slide. When she came back I gave her some sobering news. "I'll need you to fix your problem first."

"How am I going to do that?" She asked. For maybe the first time since she left George Sally was scared.

"I don't know but I do know you can't do it here either. So you better have a plan by the time I get home!" I explained.

We were walking back to the house. Cindy holding each of our hands. She was so happy skipping along. We were approaching the house that backed up to our house. It was a nice sized place nowhere as big of course, but it was on a side street off the inter-coastal. There was a pickup in the drive, in the bed was realtor signs. The driver pulled one out of the bed and carried it to the yard.

"Excuse me is that house for sale?" I asked.

"No just had some signs to get rid of. Thought this looked like a nice place to put one." He looked at me like I was some sort of moron.

"I'm sorry. Could you hold on one moment?" I asked him as I dialed my phone.

"What do you mean hold on? I have work to do." He complained.

I held up one finger indicating he should wait.

"Hello Barb this is Danny. What you asking for the house on Pine?"

(Pause)

"What's your bottom dollar. I have a buyer?"

(Pause)

"Well it's me."

(Pause)

"Yep. Cash."

(Pause)

"Great. I'll take it!"

(Pause)

"Thanks. I'll be by in an hour to get the keys." I hung up the phone. "You can take the sign back. The house is sold."

"Great that just cost me forty bucks." He said disgusted with me. I opened my wallet and handed him fifty.

"Here, take this and if they ask you tell them I took down the sign." I grinned.

"Mommy. Daddy just buy a house?" Cindy was pulling on Sally's hand. Sally lifted Cindy up and kissed her.

"Yes he did!" She looked at me. "Daddy loves you and me so much. He wants us to be happy. He wants everybody to be happy!"

Sally kissed me.

"You need to go to work. I'll be ready when you get home." Sally said as she looked at me. "Danny. You were right. I'll have our bags packed."

"I'll get a flight. See you baby." I kissed Cindy. We went home I picked up my stuff and went to the office.

I was home by six.

"We don't leave until eleven. Do you want to kill some time?" I smiled.

"Danny I need to see her first. Is that ok?" Sally was nervous how I would react.

"Even better. Where is that kid of yours?" Cindy was playing hide and seek. We played until dinner then after I read her stories until we both fell asleep.

Sally woke me up. I took a shower and we headed to the airport. Mike was waiting for us with Winnie as I carried Cindy in my arms. We gave each other a sly smile. He nodded to me and I to him.

The trip was smooth the cool night air was great for flying. We touched down about one in the morning. I unbuckled and picked up Cindy from the seat. Sally looked at me I could see she was scared. We left the plane first, two people were waiting in the terminal for Mike and us. Sky was there to get Mike and Winnie who had been gone for almost two weeks on vacation.

Beside her was Kat. She looked at Sally I could tell she was just as scared as Sally. Mike slapped me on the back.

"Good luck Dan, talk to you this week." He and Winnie kissed Sky then walked away. Mike looking back with a wink.

"I'm going to load the car. I think you two have some talking to do." I stated. Cindy saw mom and wanted down. When I sat her on the floor she ran to Kat.

"I missed you Kitty!" Cindy said. I picked up our bags and waited. Kat hugged her.

"I missed you too baby!" Kat said, then she looked at Sally. "Oh and how I missed you!"

"Come on pumpkin. Mommy needs to talk to Kitty." I told Cindy. She took a small bag and followed me out the door. She looked back at Sally and Kat.

"But daddy they're kissing!" Cindy tried to explain.

"They are? Well pumpkin that's a good thing!" I replied happily.

The ride home was quiet except for Cindy chattering before she nodded off. The house was completely still. Kat took Cindy and headed to her room. I guided Sally to the master suite. We entered silently. I stripped Sally, I could feel her shaking as I removed each garment.

"Are you coming?" She whispered.

"I think it best the two of you figure this out." I answered.

I kissed her and smacked her gently on the ass sending her on the way. I leaned against the door frame as she slipped into bed behind Lizzy. I could see Lizzy snuggle deep inside Sally under the covers.

"Madam your pet is back!" I heard Sally say. Lizzy woke with a startle from her slumber.

"Sally! Your back! Where have you been? Why did you leave me? No one will tell me anything!" Lizzy released a barrage of questions. Then she saw me. "You're in trouble buster!"

"I think Sally has something to tell you first." I replied.

I looked at Sally in the dim light. She knew now was the time. I opened the door and closed it waiting on the other side.

I walked away when I heard the Lizzy starting to apologize, and Sally do the same. There were sobs and crying and then silence. Only then did I go to the couch and grab a blanket a fitting spot for me to allow this in the first place.

I was awaken in the morning by Cindy crawling up on the couch to be with me. She was so happy to be back with the other kids she was bubbling over with energy. Hunter and Kenzi loved having her around. Kyle by now was beyond babies but he kept a close eye on her making sure she wasn't taken advantage of by the older kids.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,678 Followers
1...345678