3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Thank you Madam!" Turning away from Lizzy she bent over. "Cum fart!" Sally warned her.

I pulled Lizzy from her knees just as Sally's ass sprayed my cum over Lizzy's legs.

"Oh you Nasty woman!" Lizzy squealed as the second shot sprayed over her. Lizzy looked at me.

"You did this with her?" Lizzy was laughing in delight.

"Just once." I replied.

"Oh Sally that was awesome!" Lizzy grabbed her and hugged her I turned on the shower and stepped in with them both.

"You two happy now?" I asked.

They looked at each other and then mobbed me. Only after I filled Lizzy's pussy and Sally licked it out did we make it to bed.

The next morning Sally thanked Lizzy for what she did but made her promise she would never do it again. Lizzy tried to argue but Sally pointed out that Lizzy wasn't a lezzy and should stay true to herself.

"But it made you happy." Lizzy protested.

"You're right it did, and now every time we are together I will remember how special you made me feel." Sally brushed her hand over Lizzy's cheek. "It will be a moment I will never forget."

They bantered for few more minutes before Lizzy finally promised. Sally was happy she won, and because I knew why so was I.

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers
1...345678