3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's true. Lizzy is my second wife. Three kids with Nikki. Two with Lizzy. Lizzy and I adopted a little girl, but she's really Sally's little princess." I explained.

"Why did Lizzy say she was your mom?" Christi asked. I looked over she blushed a bit embarrassed.

"I had three. Eve, Sally's older sister was my birth mother, but she is no longer with us. Kathryn raised me, but to some degree Sally did as well. I called them each mom." I explained.

Christi looked at me still unsure if I was being honest. I held out my hand offering it to her. She looked at me then placed hers in mine. I covered it with my other hand and closed my eyes. I released it and smiled. Christi, still perplexed wasn't finished.

"And the list?" She asked just whispering now.

"That my dear isn't my secret to tell." I winked at her. "So you're head of security?" I asked changing the subject.

Christi reminded me of my first wife Nikki in size and proportions. She is cute but not stunning. Friendly yet self-assured. Her uniform did little to accentuate her well-toned body. My guess is her being in charge had more to do with her abilities and less to do with stature. I doubted she weighed much over 120 pounds. Not the type of person that instills fear for anyone breaking the rules.

"I am." She said proudly

"How would you like to make some extra money?" I asked.

"Danny we aren't allowed to work for others." She replied. "Besides I'm not quite sure what you want me to do."

"All I ask is you call me each day, after work of course, and report back to me." I explained.

"That's it?" She asked.

"That's it. No spying or eaves dropping just keep an eye on Sally and call me." I replied.

"And Lizzy?" She asked.

"Lizzy and I will be leaving tonight. Others will arrive to take our place." I grinned.

"Others?" She asked.

"Lizzy and I need to get back to the kids." I replied turning to go. "Oh, and if you want to know what's on the list you will need to ask Sally."

I returned to the cabana and made some calls. I was working on another proposal when they returned for lunch. We took a short nap and then Lizzy insisted I spend some alone time with Sally.

"Danny I love you!" Sally purred as I slowly slipped my cock in her pussy.

"I am glad Sally. I love you too." I grunted as I drove in again.

"Fuck me son, fuck your mother one last time." She pleaded.

"Sally. You have never stopped being my mother and never will. And I'll never stop fucking you if you will have me." I pounded her pussy.

"Thank you Danny." She squealed. "Now make me cum!"

Sally insisted on coating her tits with my second load, the first still dripping from her pussy. She slipped on a cover up and headed for the beach. I followed her back to the railing. Christi was waiting for me it seemed.

Lizzy ran to meet Sally. Sally removed her cover up, we could hear Lizzy squeal from where we stood. Sally lifted her massive tit and licked it clean. Christi moved to head her way.

"Give her a minute." I asked. Christi stopped.

"I can't let them do this on the beach." I held one finger up. Just then Sally ran into the surf Lizzy following her. They were in up to their necks kissing and I am sure doing more under the water.

"I have seen some crazy stuff but those two are in love." Christi said forgetting who she was talking to. She looked at me blushing yet again. "Sorry Danny. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's ok. You're right." I replied. "That is why I love them both so much."

I looked on for a few more minutes.

"I have to go. I hope you will call me." I replied. "Or if it makes you feel better, you can call Lizzy. We have no secrets."

I had us packed and ready to go when Sharon and Nikki arrived. I explained the layout and rules. They quickly changed into their suits.

"Lizzy needs to come in soon, we have a plane to catch." I kissed them both and walked them in the direction of the beach.

Christi was just returning to her post when we arrived.

"Christi!" I greeted her. "This is Nikki my first wife, and this is Sharon, Lizzy's mom."

"Ladies it's so nice to meet you!" Christi blushed again.

It was then I saw it. I had my suspicions but this time Christi clearly responded as I suspected. I filed it away letting them introduce themselves.

"So have they been behaving?" I asked. Christi looked surprised I would ask in front of Nikki and Sharon.

"Well now that you ask. Lizzy has been getting a bit touchy feely again." Christi blushed.

"I understand. Well she and I'll be leaving for now." I replied. "But you need to keep an eye on these two as well."

"Danny!" Sharon protested. "I'm nothing like my daughter!" She teased. They spotted Lizzy and Sally. Nikki and Sharon each kissed me deeply and headed that way.

"Were you serious just now?" Christi asked. "Do I really need to watch them too?"

"You let me know when you call." I grinned. Christi as I suspected seemed happy to oblige.

"Danny!" Lizzy called me. She was running naked in my direction. She stopped when she saw Christi and pulled on her cover up. "Can we make love before we go? Sally has me all worked up but the cops around here have us on lock down."

"Sure honey. God knows we don't want another plane incident." I winked at Christi.

I looked at Sally she was embracing Nikki and Sharon. Lizzy and I went back to the cabana and made love. Sally joined us as we showered. Lizzy happily helped her wash the sunscreen from her body.

The cab pulled up I kissed Nikki and Sharon passionately as did Lizzy. Sally trembled as I kissed her as well.

"Thank you Danny. I'll be waiting when you get back." We kissed again. Turning to Lizzy. "Tell my baby I love her and mommy will be home soon."

"You have fun I'll give her a present from us." Lizzy squeezed Sally's tit.

"Goodbye Danny! Goodbye Lizzy!" Christi said as we were walking from the cabana. "I'll miss watching over you!" She grinned at Lizzy.

"Don't worry, we'll be back!" Lizzy taunted her. Just like that Lizzy pulled Christi to her and kissed her on the lips. "These two should keep you busy while I am gone!" Lizzy teased. Nikki and Sharon just laughed.

Christi gave me a look as if to ask if she had really just done that.

It was Tuesday when she first called. Lizzy received it. She brought Cindy and placed her in my lap as I worked at my desk. Still small and frail for her age Cindy wrapped her arms around my neck. Her effervescent smile and disposition lights up every room she enters.

"Christi called." Lizzy kissed Cindy on her forehead.

"And are the ladies behaving?" I asked.

"Of course not." Lizzy squealed leaving Cindy with me.

Each night a report came in to Lizzy. Even when Kat and Mary went down on Wednesday. Sharon and Nikki returned that night giving Lizzy a full report on the continued frivolities. Christi it seemed had her hands full. Lizzy would report to me each night as she lay on top of me my cock buried deep in her pussy. Sometimes she would cum mid story while she fucked me.

Friday night the call came in later than usual. This time Christi wanted to talk to me.

"Danny!" Christi slurred as she spoke. "Kat wants to talk to you!" I could hear the music playing in the background as Christi yelled in the phone. They were obviously at a bar.

"Danny?" Kat asked, she herself was quite happy. "Son I have a favor to ask."

"Yes mom" I replied.

"Christi...

"Mom." I cut her off. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! But you should talk to Lizzy."

I handed her the phone.

"Mom wants to know if she can finish what you started." I teased her.

"Mom? Danny says you want to be a bad girl!" Lizzy squealed. There was a pause. "You promise to tell me everything?" There was another brief pause.

"I love you mom. We'll see you in the morning." Lizzy hung up thrilled Kat confided in her.

Lizzy and I boarded the taxi and headed to the cabana.

"You're not disappointed Kat won't be spending the night with us?" Lizzy asked.

"You're ok with her spending time with the cop?" I asked Lizzy.

"Not as long as what happens in Vegas stays 'in' Vegas!" Lizzy replied. Meaning Christi wasn't to become too attached. It wasn't the first time Lizzy had made such comments.

"I love you Liz!" We kissed as the driver headed to our destination.

The ride was nice the stars were out and the water shimmered as we drove along the coast.

Our driver delivered us to the main lobby. After I paid him I carried the two small bags we brought. Lizzy and I got several looks as we passed through the lobby. I was happy no one stopped us. It was later than I hoped when we entered the cabana. Mary was waiting up for us.

"She's waiting for us!" Mary whispered. She had on her collar and leash indicating they wanted to play.

"Madam is in charge tonight. I'm going to sleep." I explained. Lizzy knew I was dog tired and offered no complaint.

"Yes sir!" Mary answered excitedly.

Lizzy grabbed the leash, made Mary strip for me and led her to the room where Sally was. There was a short but clear outburst from the room as they entered. I went into the main bath between the two bedrooms and prepared for bed. I walked to the other bedroom and listened at the closed door. The sounds on the other side of the door confirmed my suspicions.

I went to the living room and decided the couch was comfortable enough without pulling it out. I remember my head hitting the pillow.

I love it when she curls up inside of me. Even after two kids I doubt she has gained ten pounds, and they must be in her tits. She kissed me then settled down inside of me. I wrapped my arm around her slender body and pulled her in tight.

"Did you and your pets have fun tonight?" I whispered.

"MMMMMM." Was all she replied.

"Good night my love." I kissed the back of her neck she was already asleep.

The sun was just coming up as I stood looking out the window at the surf in the distance. She entered the room quietly carrying her shoes. I was standing to one side so she didn't see me at first. I even thought of letting her slip out without stopping her. She was half way across the room when she saw me.

Christi stopped. Maybe she thought I was mad. Maybe she was expecting me to chastise her. She looked at me and crooked her head undoubtedly expecting me to approach her. I didn't. Still Christi stood waiting for me to move.

"He won't." Lizzy whispered. My naked wife looked over at me then up to Christi.

"What?" Christi asked.

"Come to you." Lizzy sat up yawning and rubbing her eyes. "He won't."

"Thank you Danny." Christi's voice quivered.

"Don't thank me, thank Lizzy." I replied with a smile.

Christi cocked her head again and looked at me. My eyes directed hers to my wife.

"Thank you Lizzy." She said softly.

My wife stood up her naked body stretched to her full height. Christi was dressed for the bar and dancing, a slinky sexy number that barely covered her ass and showed off her modest tits. Lizzy moved to Christi, without her uniform they were almost a mirror image, except Christi is a bit shorter and white. Lizzy pressed against her then kissed her on the lips.

"She does taste good doesn't she?" Lizzy asked still pressed against her.

Christi blushed not knowing what to say at first. She looked at us both, I could see her fear of the situation subside.

"She is an amazing woman, and yes she tastes exquisite." Christy said hoarsely. She moved in to kiss the little black minx now holding her. My wife leaned back avoided her kiss but still held on.

"Lizzy isn't a lezzy!" She teased.

Christi blushed even more now. Lizzy boldly pulled Christi's dress up the tight material clung to her waist her ass and pussy now on display.

"Now you can go to him." Lizzy purred.

She kissed Christi passionately letting her know she approved. Releasing Christi, Lizzy headed to Kat's room.

"Danny make sure our guest gets home safely." Lizzy called out as we both watched her skinny ass walk away. "Oh and Christi, make sure he gives you a proper kiss goodbye. My house, my rules!" It was Sharon's saying and I knew what it meant.

Stunned Christi stood where Lizzy left her. She watched Lizzy turn the corner, then remembering she was to approach she did.

"I thought she said..."

"Let's just say Lizzy can be unpredictable." I explained before she could ask. Christi tilted her head again. "Kat is special."

"That's an understatement if there ever was one!" Christy laughed. "I have never cum...!"

She must have remembered Kat was my mother. Just then Christi turned beet red. I smiled letting her know it was ok. Relieved she continued.

"Lizzy? And the others?" Christi was trying to understand.

"Not in that way. Even with Kat it's virtually one sided." I explained cryptically.

"Are you saying..." Christi asked out loud.

"Lizzy isn't a lezzy, the fact is she isn't even bi." I assured her.

"But..." Christi looked back to where Kat just went. "... your mom said..."

"That is a secret you need to ask Lizzy about." I winked.

"But you?" She asked. I only nodded. "Even Nikki and Sharon?"

"At times." I replied.

My eyes hadn't left hers, her dress still pulled up around her waist, her neatly groomed pussy on display. Christi looked at me cocking her head still soaking it all in. I reached for her, Christi shuddered as my hands gripped her waist. I pulled her dress down covering her sex. I held her ass firmly just the thin stretchy material between us.

"Not going to happen." I whispered.

"How can I thank you?" She whispered back. She seemed disappointed I refused her offer.

"You already have." I assured her. "Besides I'm pretty sure I play for the wrong team."

"But you are special?" It was part question, part statement. Christi looked deep in my eyes.

"Not that special." I suggested. "You're leaving early aren't you?"

"I have the afternoon shift and I didn't get much sleep last night." She giggled. "Actually none!"

"Let's get you home." I said.

"I don't live that far." She replied hoping I would let her go. "As head of security they provide housing."

"Then I'll walk you there. Wife's orders." I insisted.

Risking being rude she allowed me to walk her to the back corner of the property. The closer she got to the building the more nervous she got. I stopped her in a secluded spot and looked around.

"I take it she's the jealous type?" I asked Christi. She blushed again.

"You knew?" She reacted in shock. I winked.

"Good night fair lady." I teased.

I looked around again and pulled her closer, Christi looked up as she pressed against me, her body trembled as I pressed my lips to hers. A sudden calm came over Christi. Her tongue probed between my lips. I accepted and met her, we kissed far longer than I expected. I pulled away. She looked disappointed again.

"Thank you for all you've done." I said, then handed her an envelope from my pocket.

"What's this?" She asked a bit disoriented.

"The phone calls. We had a deal." I replied. "I always keep my promises." I turned to leave.

Christi grabbed me at the last minute. "Tonight after dark."

"Excuse me?" I was the confused one now.

"Sally's list. She wants you to make love to her on the beach." Christi grinned at me. "I get off at midnight but I might be able to linger around to provide some privacy?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You lied back there Danny." She pointed in the direction of our cabana. "You are that special."

I walked back to the cabana. I hardly recognized Sally she was so dark from the sun, and better yet she had no tan lines at all. Well maybe the crack of her ass.

It was well past noon when all four of them were up. Sally and Mary were already at the beach sunning some more. I told Kat and Lizzy what Christi said. I thought Lizzy was going to run out to kiss Christi again.

I met her at the rail she seemed to be waiting for me to arrive.

"Are you sure?" I asked. This could get you in trouble. Maybe even fired!"

"Nah, happens all the time, well maybe not someone like you!" She teased. "It's the off season. The beach is usually deserted this time of year. Just act drunk if you get caught. No one wants bad press."

"Thank you. I want you to know it's going to be a surprise for Sally." I winked at her.

"I think I owe you?" She replied. "Last night Danny... Kat, Lizzy!" Christi stopped short.

"Christi, please don't take this wrong, last night wasn't supposed to happen. I am glad it did and so is Kat."

"But!" She said a bit hurt.

"There are six women. Six!" I repeated for effect. "There is a very fine line between harmony and world war three. Then there are the six kids which depend on them."

"Then why did you let us the first time?" She looked at the beach with four of the women present.

"You wouldn't believe me If I told you." I replied.

"Try me." Christi said.

"I followed my instincts." I smiled. She cocked her head trying to see if I was serious. Christi then burst out in a big smile.

"Midnight! Oh and Danny. It might be best if it was just the two of you." She looked at Lizzy applying sunscreen on Sally's big tits again.

"Agreed." I laughed.

I left her standing there as I walked back to the cabana.

...

""Where are we going dressed like that?" Sally asked.

"Trust me mom, hurry we need to go." Damn how long does it take to slip on a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt I wondered?

"Danny this isn't fair!" Lizzy protested. "I want to go!"

"Lizzy we discussed this. Now be quiet here she comes." I scolded her. Sally was led to me by Mary. The black outfits Mary bought looked ridiculous but I hoped they would conceal us most of the time.

I walked her along the lighted path hoping no one would see us. Christi was waiting for us, she checked to see if the coast was clear. There were few vacationers this time of the year, the beach looked deserted. She was at the railing where she unlocked the gate and opened it. Sally looked at her and back at me.

"Danny is this what I think it's?" Sally beamed.

"Sorry it's at night. but..."

"You are such a wonderful lover!" She whispered.

"I don't want to be rude but you really do need to hurry. I can't leave this gate unlocked for long!" Christi explained.

I passed the sign that had kept me at bay for my time here. The one that had a red stripe through the circle with an arrow pointer. No men allowed beyond this point. This particular part of the beach was for women only!

I grabbed Sally's hand, we walked across the deserted sand where the waves were lapping at the shore. I stripped her, she removed my shirt we locked in a standing embrace. The stars were out behind tufts of clouds a small crescent moon provided little light.

I laid her down and moved between her legs. I knew she wanted me inside her but I wanted to make this night memorable. She gripped my hair and pulled me tight. I grazed on her pussy nibbling on her folds as they opened up for me. The sand was soft, she wiggled in it pulling her nipples for further effect. It was a small tremble then a solid shudder. She pulled me up so I could suck her clit.

"Danny!" She cried out. "I'm cumming!"

Her body shook then she pressed up as her hands forced my head down tighter. Her legs closed then opened hoping I could drive deeper. She bucked and wiggled, sand was kicking up. She pulled her tits stretching them up. AAARRRGGGHHHH!

"Yes my love. Cum for me. Cum hard!" I encouraged her.

Sally mashed my head back to her pussy as she desperately wanted me to suck her clit through her orgasm. My cheeks buckled as I drew the nub into my mouth she came all over again a second wave adding to the first.

She pulled me up, I pushed my pants down. I aimed my cock at her pussy and drove it deep.