3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers

"Yes. Oh god yes!" Sally sighed.

She kissed me as I arched my back to find her mouth. Sally pulled me down and held me tight catching her breath. I could feel her big tits rise and fall as she pulled me tighter.

"Danny. I still remember the first time you made love to me." Sally whispered. "I have never felt more loved by anyone. The first time you fucked me turned my life around and allowed me to be free."

"I'm glad." I replied as I worked in and out of her. "You deserve this. This and so much more."

"Thank you son." She giggled. "I know we don't have much time but I would love to feel your cum inside me."

"My pleasure mom!"

"Fuck me baby. Fuck your slut on this beach for all the world to see!" Sally begged. "God I love your cock!"

There is no such thing as perfect love making I guess, but I would like to think we came close. She and I watched in the dim light as my cock slipped between her tan pussy. The sounds coming from us drowning out the surf. It was slow and fast, Sally mashed my chest with her tits. I pulled out once and rubbed my cock across her lips as she licked me.

I fucked her some more then wiped our excitement on her tits. Sally then sucked my cuck. Moving to her knees she let me take her from behind. I drilled her cunt slapping her ass with my pelvis. Then just when I thought she would come she pulled off and ran to the water's edge.

Sally laid in the water as it receded behind her. "Fuck me Danny, show me how much you love me!"

I joined her in the surf my cock dripping pre-cum and her juices. She spread her legs and guided me back in her cunt. I was close, she was closer. The warm water splashed over us. Sally started to cum.

"Fuck me Danny!" I shot my first load deep in her pussy.

"Fuck me." The second load filled her now.

"Fuck me." The third load gushed from her pussy.

"Fuck me." The fourth load seared her clit as I pulled out and hit it dead on. She cried out as her orgasm pulsed inside her. Her hand jacked what little was left. She rubbed it over her clit as the surf washed it off.

"Danny that was incredible!" Sally sighed as she pulled me back on top for another desperate kiss.

"I told you!" Lizzy giggled.

"Oh my god!" Christi laughed. "That was so hot!"

"Lizzy!" I protested. I looked up to see them both naked watching us.

"Danny you need to leave. We think someone saw you?" Lizzy said as she bent over to kiss me. "Hurry the gate is open."

I found my pants and shirt and quickly made my way back across the beach. I passed Lizzy's cover up and Christi's uniform. I slipped through the gate. Kat and Mary were waiting.

"Where's Sally?" Kat asked.

"Lizzy and Christi said someone saw us and sent me back." I puffed catching my breath.

"Were they naked?" Kat asked looking at the pile of clothes on the beach on the other side of the rail. I nodded. "And you believed her?"

"You mean?" I sighed looking at the beach. The same beach I just came from. The same beach where I could clearly see nothing further than the glow of the lights along the path. "Lizzy?"

"Come on lover, looks like Mary and I get you for the night!" Kat teased me.

I was surprised when I emerged from the shower removing the sand from my body that Sally, Lizzy, and Christi were back. Christi dressed in her uniform again, however I noticed she was missing her bra. Lizzy and Sally stood before us stark naked.

"Am I in trouble?" Lizzy asked as she led Sally past me heading to a bedroom.

"What do you think?" I asked knowing she wanted to be.

"Promise me you will punish me?" She smiled looking at Christi.

"Promise!" I grinned.

"Danny make sure our guest gets home safely." Lizzy called out as we all watched her lead Sally down the hall. "Oh and Danny, make sure you give our guest proper kiss goodnight. My house my rules!"

Everyone including Christi knew what that meant.

"Mary after you say goodbye to Christi please go and keep them company." I asked her. "Oh, and Lizzy is being punished until I get back."

"Yes sir. I understand." Mary replied. She kissed Christi passionately and headed to the bedroom.

"Christi would you like me to walk with you and Dan?" Kat asked. Christi looked at me and back to Kat.

"I think it best you don't. There may be someone waiting for me, and after last night..."

"I understand." Kat cut her off.

"Do you?" Christi asked. She looked at me and then to Kat. There were suppressed emotions as they looked at each other. "Thank you Kathryn but I better go."

Kat moved to her and kissed her passionately without answering her. Kat led her to me and headed to the bedroom as well.

"I'll have her with me Danny." Kat said. "Take your time, she is being punished."

I took Christi's hand and led her out the door. We walked in silence part of the way.

"Nikki was her first true love." I broke the silence. We stopped at the rail looking over the beach still holding hands.

"I see." Christi replied. "And now?"

"Nikki has moved on with Lizzy's mom Sharon." I replied looking at the sky above.

"And Kat? She's in love with you Danny. She didn't even have to tell me to see that." Christi claimed. "Lizzy?"

"It gets complicated as you can see." I said. "Thank you for bringing them all back to me. I know..."

"Will I see any of you again?" Christi asked cutting me off.

"I doubt it." I replied. "This was all for Sally. This was on her list. Our hearts are at home." I explained not wanting to look at her.

Christi squeezed my hand. We walked a bit.

"Six kids?" She asked. "I always wanted kids. There was a time when I had a boyfriend...we talked about it...then. I guess..."

"You're still young!" I replied.

"Not for that. Maybe adopting?" Christi squeezed my hand again. "If the right person comes along."

"She will." I smiled. "Promise."

"Thank you for coming." Christy said her voice filled with emotion. She pulled me down for a prolonged kiss. She held on tight not wanting to let me go. "I think I love you?"

I kissed her again and gently removed her arms from my neck.

"I think you have someone waiting for you." I replied. Looking through the bushes at her residence. A woman that looked a bit older than her was sitting on the patio smoking. "Good night fair lady."

Christi looked at the woman then back to me.

"You say you always keep your promises?" Christi asked looking back at the woman again. "Are you sure she will come? The right person?"

"She will, I promise." I replied then winked.

I don't know why but I think she believed me.

...

We all looked at the beach one last time. The taxis' were all loaded up. I was getting ready to move in beside the driver when I looked in the distance. Christi was watching from a far. The plane ride home was anticlimactic for sure. The reception when we got home was just the opposite.

After that trip I took a few days to reflect on where we stood at this time in our lives. Sally seemed to have come to grips with her age. The list now all but checked off. She seemed to have enjoyed the trip but we never had the talk. I knew the time would come too soon.

The kids were all growing and doing well. Bill stopped by several times a week now, ostensibly to see Cindy but I knew better. For now he would have to wait a bit longer.

It's now 2014, almost two years since we moved to Florida. Having everyone so close is proving beneficial but raises new challenges. The responsibilities of work, school and raising six kids having shifted, so have the emotional needs. Time ticks on for us all and with each new day we choose how we want to live.

Rachel, Sam's wife now, once accused me of being some kind of Svengali. There is no doubt I affect so many lives here, but not once has anyone asked to leave that I have not willingly supported. I would soon be tested on this front as well.

This February we celebrated Cason's second birthday with the usual fanfare. For some reason Lizzy was becoming increasingly insecure and demanding. I wasn't alone in trying to address it. Kat and Sharon tried to help.

Resentment was building, behind my back of course, but I could sense it. I knew I needed to act but how? Then as luck would have it circumstances took over.

As always things seem to come in three's, and this time was no different, kind of.

Out of the blue I received a call from Mark, Mary's ex-husband and Nikki's dad. I was taken by complete surprise as he spoke to me in a calm and respectful manner. He wanted to talk to Mary and hoped I would help him. He explained how he had hit bottom and was now putting his life back together.

We talked for a considerable time. I even agreed to fly out and meet with him before he would talk to Mary. Not taking his word for it I made some inquiries and even called his employer and sponsor like he asked. Mary has visited Mark twice over the last couple of months. Sally went with her the first time. Mary just came back after a week alone with Mark.

Several days after Mary returned he called. Mark and I talked for a long time.

Sally and I sat down with Mary. It was a very emotional night for us all. After I called Mark back and voiced our concerns he readily agreed to all terms. The next night Mary met with Nikki in to discuss her intensions. I'm not sure who I was proudest of, Mark for turning his life around or Mary for accepting him back.

Nikki and I waited as Mary checked in. They were both a bundle of nerves.

"Are you sure mom?" Nikki kissed her one last time.

"I loved him once, I think I can do it again." Mary smiled back.

"You know there is always a place here for you." I said. I kissed Mary on the cheek.

"Sally said she has a good feeling about this." Mary grinned nervously.

"Tell dad I said hi." Nikki started crying.

"I will baby." Mary promised as she walked through security.

"I hate you Danny!" Nikki sobbed as her mom walked out of sight.

"I know Nik, I know." I held her tight. "But it's what she wants."

I knew the others were feeling the same way. I was proud of Nikki for letting her go.

The week Mary was gone I received a call from Maggie, George's love interest back at home. The news wasn't good. George had another setback with his health. Out of respect for him I'll keep it confidential. George asked to see me. Maggie suggested it was no hurry but hoped I would find it in my heart to come soon.

"Danny, do you think Sally would come?" She asked her sweet voice holding back tears.

"We'll come together." I promised her. Maggie thanked me for understanding.

That night I asked Sally to go to dinner with me. As I suspected she knew something was wrong. Sally met me dressed as sexily as she ever had. I took Sally to her favorite restaurant and all through dinner we avoided the inevitable. Back in the car she sat silently.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I headed away from home.

"Trust me, please?" I looked over at her she took my hand and closed her eyes.

"Danny!" She protested.

"Please Sally?" I replied.

I valeted the car and entered the lobby with her arm and arm. We made it up to the room and I closed the door silently. She waited for me to approach her. I moved behind her unclasping her dress, I pulled the zipper down. I loved this dress.

With no bra to support her large tits her back was unobstructed. I slipped the thin straps off her shoulders. Sally shivered in anticipation. Reaching in from behind. I lifted her tits and fondled them like she loved me to do. She leaned back into me savoring the moment as I kissed the back of her neck. Only her moans suggested I should move on. Slipping her dress down. I pulled it from her as she stepped free.

Moving behind her I gripped a hefty breast with one hand and slipped my other inside her panties. Sally widened her stance giving me access to her dripping pussy. Coating the tit I held I offered it to her and like always she sucked it clean moaning.

My fingers dipped in her honey pot the second time. I coated the same tit abut didn't offer it to her until my fingers worked back in her sopping cunt. Her lips wrapped around her stiff nipple and sucked. Sally started cumming the moment I brushed against her clit.

Pushing back against me she was desperate to reward me but I held her firmly making her ride out the passion against my fingers. Sally almost went limp her orgasm was so strong. Pushing my arms from her she fell to her knees pulling at my belt and slacks. Soon she had me in her greedy mouth. I removed my shirt and tie tossing them with my jacket so she could look at me unimpeded.

Sally was hungry with desire as she attacked my throbbing cock. One hand jacked me, the other coaxing cum from my balls. There was never any question what the outcome would be as Sally continued to pleasure me. I thought of holding off but knew she needed me. Wanting the night to last forever, reluctantly, I gave her what she worked so hard for.

There was no longer a need to be gentle. Her eyes told me what she wanted. Placing my hand behind her head she reached up with her hand and pushed it for me. The time had come to take one remaining item off her list. I checked to make sure. I let her know it was going to happen.

One last gasp, then I pulled her head hard. My cock slipped over her tongue and down her throat. I expected her to gag more but she suppressed it the best she could. With one last thrust I filled her stomach directly. I pulled out so she could breathe she pulled me back and cleaned me off swallowing what hadn't been injected in her belly. I went to kiss her but she refused my advances.

Sally removed her panties and stuffed them in my mouth. Moving to the middle of the bed she spread her legs inviting me in. It took mere minutes to get hard enough to slip into her pussy. Once inside I continued to revive my previous aroused state.

Knowing what she loved most I propped myself up and let her watch my cock stretch her pussy. Sally's slick folds caressed the length of my cock as she looked on. Sally grunted when I bottomed out. Spreading her legs farther she offered me the deepest most intimate parts of her body. Taking her legs I pushed them up to her chest and pummeled her pussy hard.

Sally gazed into my eyes, she wanted this and so much more. She chirped with each thrust. Her hand found her clit and rubbed it stiffly as I continued to fuck her pussy. With a massive groan Sally came a second time.

I released her legs and once again fucked her from on top. This time I trapped her hand on her clit sending her off again. I was still not ready to cum, I was holding off, I wanted her to remember this night. Her cunt would be sore for a week if need be but Sally was going to get everything I had. Turning her over I fucked her from behind. Sally whimpered until she came shortly before I did.

I took the panties from my mouth and kissed her back. Starting at her neck I worked lower until I reached her creamy ass. Pulling her back on her knees I licked the crack focusing on her brown star. Sally sighed deeply as I worked my tongued deep in her asshole.

I pulled my cum from her pussy and coated her asshole inside and out with it. I lined my cock up and started to push. Sally fell forward. Turning over she grabbed her legs and offered me her ass from this position.

I dripped saliva on it and again pushed against her opening. Sally closed her eyes. I watched her lips tighten as the head worked past the initial resistance. A broad smile replaced it as I made my way deeper. When I bottomed out she opened her eyes showing me how happy she was.

We both knew this could take some time. Her legs were up against my shoulders, her hands gripped my hips and showed me the pace she wanted. Sally played with her tits, sucked her nipples and rubbed her clit. After yet another orgasm she had me on the way.

I picked up the pace helping me find the sweet spot for building my desire. Sally felt me getting close she purred as her ass loosened up welcoming me to continue on. She closed her eyes not in discomfort but to savor the moment. Reaching up she offered me her finger to my lips. I sucked it in and filled her ass as she came with me one final time.

We were both covered in sweat as I rolled to the side pulling her close. I could feel our hearts beating as we lay together. Sally took my hand and wrapped it over her side as we both drifted asleep.

The sun was up and so was I. I sat looking over this aged beauty wondering how I would live without her. I wasn't sad she would be leaving, I was happy for the time we had together. I knew I would see her again but we both knew this journey was now over.

"I love you Daniel Masters." Sally said. It was the first words spoken since we entered the room. "I'm going to miss you my son."

"I love you mom." I replied.

She was crying now. I admit for just a moment. I was too.

I sat and held her hand, she closed her eyes and a broad smile crossed her face. Tears continued to flow, happy tears this time. I could feel her love for me and knew in some small way we would always be connected.

"Has the time has come?" She looked up at me no longer able to cry.

"It has." I bent down to kiss her. "They are waiting for us."

Sally stood naked with the spirt she always had when we were together.

"A shower with your mom?" She asked.

"I better not Sally." I replied.

She hesitated for moment stung by my rebuke. Sally looked back seeing the difficulty I had using her proper name. She smiled and winked at me letting me know she understood.

"You're probably right Daniel." Sally said seriously. "The farmer would be proud of you."

We pulled in the drive, the kids had just left for school or day care. With Mary gone to be with Mark, the two of us walked in together. Sharon, Nikki, Kat, and Lizzy were waiting for us. For the next hour I explained what was happening with George.

I went to work leaving them to comfort each other. I returned to greet the kid's home from school. Over the next few days they too were told that changes would be taking place. Kyle insisted he be with me when we told Cindy Sally would be leaving.

Cindy struggled to understand this wasn't just another trip that Sally was taking. Cindy clung to Kyle the whole time never letting go. All through dinner she sat with him. It wasn't until she fell asleep in his arms that we could get her to go to bed. The next morning in front of everyone she confronted him.

"You left me!" She screamed at Kyle as he sat at the table. "I hate you!"

Cindy ran to her room and slammed the door. All eyes turned to this little pistol of a girl confronting her oldest brother. The women all looked at each other and then at me. I just smiled.

"Dad can I take Cindy with you to say goodbye to Aunt Sally?" Kyle asked. There was a hush as he had never shown this kind of sensitivity or initiative before.

"Please, go get Cindy and bring her here." I replied.

"What if she won't come?" Kyle replied thinking she was mad at him. "You heard what she said!"

"If you go alone she will come." I assured him looking at Lizzy. Confused he headed that way.

It was moments later she emerged in his arms, Cindy's wrapped around his neck. Kyle questioned how I knew she would come with him.

"Cindy, would you like to go with me to say goodbye to Sally?" I asked. You might think it was too much to ask a six year old, but Cindy is no average six year old.

"No!" She protested. Holding tighter to Kyle.

"Kyle is going with us. Are you sure?" I asked again. She looked at him to see if I was making it up. He nodded.

"Will you come with me?" Kyle asked Cindy.

"Yes!" She kissed his cheek. "I still hate you!"

Cindy laid her head on his shoulder and smiled at me.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers