3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day just the three of us went with Sally and landed at the airport not far from George's home. Except for Cindy and Kyle in the back seat the drive was quiet. We pulled into the drive I had known so well. I looked at Sally, she looked at me. I went and helped her out of the car. Kyle and Cindy were holding hands as we walked to the door. Maggie was waiting as we arrived.

"Danny!" She greeted me happily. "Sally!" She hugged and kissed her first then me.

"Maggie this is my son Kyle and our daughter Cindy." I introduced the kids.

"George is upstairs. He would like to see you first Danny." Maggie explained. She pointed to an elevator he had installed.

I went up and talked to him for almost an hour. Coming back down Sally and Maggie were talking with Cindy and Kyle. Sally stood. The moment had come. I embraced her, she held me tight.

"I love you Aunt Sally." I whispered.

"I love you Danny." She whispered back. Sally moved to Kyle. "Take care of my angel will you son?"

Kyle ran to her and kissed her cheek. He was crying now. "I promise mom!"

Sally moved to Cindy, bending down she took her in her arms moving her head against her large breasts. Cindy didn't cry instead she looked up at Sally.

"Don't cry mommy. I'll come see you!" Cindy looked up smiling. I was so proud of her.

"Mommy loves you baby." Sally kissed her one last time before handing her off to Kyle.

"Danny before you go." She held her hand above mine and dropped two rings in my palm. One was Mary's the other was hers. "Call me when you get home and let me know you're safe."

The car ride back to the airport was mostly silent, Cindy had dozed off, her head on Kyle's lap. I checked in the car then we waited for the plane to load. Kyle sat beside me holding Cindy as she slept.

"Dad. I'm sorry." Kyle said trying to make it better.

"Kyle, there isn't anything to be sorry for. I was lucky just to have her in my life. This is where she needs to be right now." I said "Someday soon you will understand."

"I think I already do." He looked at Cindy in his arms and smiled.

"I think you're right." I smiled back.

We woke Cindy and loaded on the plane. As soon as the seat belt light went out Cindy crawled in my lap. She sat with me and played with Kyle until we landed.

"Daniel you have made him a very happy man. I don't know how to thank you?" Sally said on the phone.

"Just tell him I love you both for everything the two of you have done." I replied.

Sally was someone Lizzy had bonded with well before we were married. In fact Sally was really the one that brought us together. Sally has been an integral part of not only our home life but our sex life as well.

I could go on for hours about the games and story lines the two of them concocted. It wasn't always spectacular but between the two of them it was usually memorable. They fed off each other, teased each other, but most of all loved each other.

I'm sure as much as I miss, and will miss Sally, Lizzy will miss her more. The fact is the two of us have really never been alone for more than just a few days. With Sally no longer involved in our lives on a daily basis, Lizzy is worried she won't be enough for me.

She's wrong.

Lizzy was waiting for me in bed a few nights later. Dressed in just a sexy bra and panties she laid nervously as I entered. I smiled at her the moment I saw her, she seemed apprehensive as I moved closer.

"Danny do you still love me?" She asked her voice quivering.

"More than ever!" I replied.

"But..."

"Shhh, my love. Not another word until you cum!" I pressed my finger to her lips.

I removed my clothes and lay beside her. My finger traced the bra around her breasts. The dark skin contrasting with the bright pink pattern. I leaned and kissed her nipple through the material. Lizzy closed her arms tight beside her breasts forcing them up as she squealed in delight.

Slowly I moved one strap from her shoulder kissing the top of her breast to the side of her neck.

"You taste yummy!" I teased her not kissing her just yet.

Moving back to her chest I slipped the other strap off. I gazed now upon both dark brown slopes. I lingered waiting for her to respond. Lizzy sighed, her arms still pushing her tits up. I peeled one cup off and suckled her nipple like I had done when they offered me her milk.

"Danny." She moaned.

"Shhhhh..."

Lizzy helped me remove her bra letting her modest tits fall to the side of her chest. I sucked one up pulling it taunt. God how I loved these I thought. The dark areolas seemed bigger than before she nursed. Her nipples thicker and but just as sensitive. I slipped my hand over her tummy. She tensed letting me know she was still self-conscious about her body. I placed my lips to her stomach and blew firmly giving her a zerbert.

Lizzy doubled up laughing and pushed me away. I slipped my hand under her panties. Her pussy raised to meet it. I found her clit and brushed it lightly on my way to the goal.

"No talking until you cum!" I reminded her.

I moved my lips near hers, my hand finding the source of her wetness. I watched her melt into submission as my finger slipped inside.

"Show me you want it!" I teased.

Lizzy pushed her pussy up with her legs. The panties not allowing me the movement she wanted. I slipped a second finger beside the first. She gasped still straining to push higher.

"I love this part." I teased some more. "You want to spread your legs so I can go deeper but if you do. I can't remove your panties!"

Lizzy rolled her hips so her pussy could face my hand. She was bucking now. Fucking my fingers still inside her panties. She wanted them off. She wanted to open her sex to me so I could fuck her properly.

"Cum my love. Cum for me, and then I'll give you what you want!" I whispered in her ear.

She bucked again. Her long lithe body contorted desperately searching for more. I brushed her clit with my thumb. Lizzy gasped. Her hand grabbed my wrist and forced mine hard to her sex, Lizzy bucked again, one, more, time.

"IM CUMMING!" She yelled. I clamped my mouth over hers muffling any additional sounds. She fucked my hand her body twisting and turning hoping her panties would magically disappear. I pulled my hand from her sex as she clamped her legs shut. I was pulling at her panties, it was all she could do to open her legs to let me pull them off. I removed my mouth from hers.

"Daniel! Fuck me!"

I moved between her legs, she was still recovering from her orgasm. I pried her legs apart, the pink inner pussy flesh beckoned my cock. With brute force I held her open and stuffed my cock in her flowing pussy. Lizzy pulled me down her ebony legs wrapped behind mine

"YES!" She cried out. "Fuck me. Please fuck me." Her voice trailed off as she felt me deep inside her.

Her legs held me tight. She now kept me from moving in her.

"I love you inside me." She looked up her breathing starting to regulate.

"I love being in you!" I reminded her. "This is my all-time favorite pussy!" I assured her.

"Do you mean that Danny?" She held me tighter. I tried to fuck her but she wouldn't let me move.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm not the same little girl you married." Lizzy said her voice sounded uncertain. "I'm not hard and firm anymore. My titties sag, my tummy is soft, my pussy isn't as tight.

It was a cold hard slap in the face. She had eluded to it before but now she had smacked me with it like a cold wet rag. It broke my heart she felt that way.

So you think I wanted to marry you because you were a hot piece of ass? Is what I wanted to say?

"Elizabeth. You were a beautiful woman when I married you, but you need to understand you are still a beautiful woman today. Each time I see your tits I remember how I suckled them. Each time I feel your soft skin on your tummy it reminds me what you carried inside. As for your vagina if anything it's more perfect than before!" I tried to cheer her up.

"You are exactly the same little girl that I married. The one I fell in love with so many years before I would admit it. She just has a little different body than she had then. Maybe she is more mature but she is still that little girl inside."

"You mean that Danny?" She asked.

"I promise!" I replied.

"Then fuck your wife!" She laid back and spread her legs. "Fill that pussy and make me happy!"

I pulled back we both looked at my cock slide from her dark brown pussy lips. Lizzy's pink clit just protruded from its protective hiding spot. I plunged in. We both shivered in excitement. Pulling out her juices told me how excited she really was. I started a rhythm I knew she liked. Shifting my cock to massage her G spot. Before long she was panting again. With no restrictions she voiced her pending climax.

I was lost in a world of my own. I loved this woman. I loved fucking her. I loved being with her. It was time to show her just how much. I picked up the pace pistoning in faster and faster. Our bodies slapped together. Her clit rode the ridge of my cock as I pulled out and then shifting to pleasure her G spot going back in.

"Danny!" Lizzy moaned in desperation. "Hurry!" She pleaded.

She hadn't needed to say it, I was already ahead of her. I felt her quiver and then with a force I rarely summoned I filled her pussy.

"AAAARRRRGGGGG!" I cried out.

"OOOOOOHHHH YYEESSS!" She responded. I collapsed on top of her. Letting her share her orgasm with me.

"I love you Danny." Lizzy said as she snuggled up against me.

I knew we both had made progress. She knew I still loved her, but I knew this wasn't over yet. In the morning I left the two rings of Mary and Sally on Lizzy's dresser. I knew it upset her but she didn't want to talk about it.

Having Sally and Mary leave didn't solve the underlying problem. If anything it made it worse. Before I could put my plan into action a second situation came to my attention. There was unrest in the other house. This was a bit more complicated since it involved something I couldn't control. Politics!

Sharon is now running her own insurance firm. The previous owner only comes in part time to help out and stay involved. Kat is still working for Sharon and they love it. I've always wondered what kind of conversations they have when they are at work. Sharon and Kat rarely spend time alone but they are still quite affectionate when they are together.

Nikki is transitioning with Ivan's help to handle all of our business accounting. He may even stay on part time just for something to do. Nikki has become an integral part in all we do. She loves the daily challenge and Ivan has been a great mentor. Professionally Nikki is as happy as I have ever seen her. I feel she has found her purpose in life.

Nikki and Sharon have become much closer in recent years and even more so these past few months. I always felt that part of why Mary left was to distance herself from Sharon. I even discussed it with Mary, but she assured me it was all about her and Mark getting back together.

With Mary's departure Nikki and Sharon are almost exclusive. Nikki and Kat rarely spend time together being intimate. If that happens it is at most once a month. They do however talk constantly. They always have and still do look after the kids as equal mothers.

Recently Nikki has wanted to marry Sharon. The state of Florida has been fighting the courts for years. Nikki talked about moving to another state to get married but you would need to become a resident for at least six months. The second reason to get married was to keep Sharon to herself.

The first situation I had no control over except to point out that moving away would require changes not only to their jobs but more importantly to our kids. The second issue was less of a problem for me, but I knew it would affect mom.

Kat and I talked extensively. Like I knew she would Kat agreed to support Nikki in any decision she made. I talked to Sharon as well. She was willing to support her lover but agreed the alternatives were drastic. I floated a plan I thought might offer Nikki what she wanted and at the same time keep the amount of disruption to a minimum.

Sharon and I sat down with Nikki and I presented my plan.

My grandfather Charles had left me their condo on the ocean. Each winter a family rented it. The agreement was they had it during the winter as long as they could come. With age and failing health they no longer came. With only two bedrooms it was too small for our family. The last few years I have rented it out using it only occasionally when it wasn't rented.

The condo is about ten miles from the house but a good twenty minute drive. I offered to let them stay there for six months, just the two of them, or with Kyle, Kenzi, and Hunter, Nikki's and my three children. I agreed Kat and I wouldn't visit. They could drop the kids off at school and they would be waiting here to be picked up after work.

The next day Nikki and Sharon agreed to try it. Kyle asked to stay here with Cindy. With all parties agreeing, Kenzi and Hunter would go live with their mom. It took only weeks to move in. Before I left for work that morning Sharon and Nikki gave me their rings. They were now committed to each other.

With Sally and Mary gone the kids were being cared for by working adults. With Sharon and Nikki gone that left Kat, Lizzy and me. Kat had taken off work to help out but she still had responsibilities there. Lizzy to had commitments at work even though her schedule was more flexible. Me? Well good luck figuring out my schedule, even my assistant can't do that.

I fixed that problem easily. I hired Mrs. Martinez to watch the kids and do some light house cleaning. She came highly recommended. Late forties, average height and weight. Long black hair she kept tied up, a pretty face that would look better with a smile. She and her husband have two grown children. Efficient she was. Personable she wasn't. Still her efforts allowed me to focus on the real problem at hand.

Kat met me at home for lunch. Lizzy had taken Kyle and the rest of the kids to the beach to spend the day with Nikki and their siblings. I led her to her room and sat beside her. She held my hand for a brief moment we looked at each other. I could see the lust in her eyes. I pulled her facing me in my lap our lips met with all the passion we could muster.

"I need you?" She hissed.

"I know!" I bit her lower lip softly.

"Now Danny I need you now." She bit me back.

I pulled her top over her head. Her bra hit the floor at the same time. I kissed her again as she worked my shirt off. I nibbled on her ear as she started to stand. We removed our shorts, undergarments and all. I pulled her closer and sucked her nipple. She moaned then squealed as I bit it gently.

"In me NOW Danny!"

Kat scampered on the bed, she wiggled her ass at me while I grabbed the lube. There was no extended foreplay just desire as I placed my cock against her asshole.

"Hurry Danny!"

"Mom! We need to at least start slow." I suggested.

The lube spread beside the head of my cock. A small wave pushing towards the ridge. I could hear her panting as the last of the purple head slipped past her tight opening.

"Oh baby that feels so delicious!" She whimpered. "Deeper Danny. Hurry!"

"You have the most magnificent ass mom!" I complimented her.

"Then fuck it" She begged.

I pushed myself all the way in she cooed as my pelvis pressed against her ass.

"I can never get enough of that!" Kat sighed. "Now baby don't make mommy beg. Not today!"

With those words I proceeded to fuck her ass just like she loved it least. Slow and steady. I let her feel every vein, every ripple my cock possessed. She knew each one by heart now but she loved it just the same. Kat moaned begging me to pick up the pace but I knew there would be more pleasure if we took our time. And for now we had that luxury.

Slowly I brought her to the brink of her first orgasm. When she was close I pulled my cock out letting the cool air enter her distended ass.

"No baby. Please just fuck me!" She whimpered. "Please let me cum?"

I pushed back in spreading her open, Kat's body did a quick shiver. I pulled out again she groaned in frustration. I let her asshole wink at me. I knew her pussy was doing the same. I ran my finger over her clit. She pushed back, I impaled her ass again but this time she was prepared. Kat slammed back taking me completely inside.

"I'm cumming baby. Fuck me!" Kat squealed. I stroked her slowly she spasmed through a small orgasm in no way filling her need. "Danny!"

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in my lap as I sat back on my thighs.

With one hand I gripped her tit the other I snaked between her legs.

"Now cum for me mother!" I teased her pussy and rubbed her clit.

My hand fondled her tit as I kissed the back of her neck. She bounced on my cock still buried in her ass but in this position she could move very little. I pressed two fingers inside her dripping cunt beside my cock. Strumming her clit I knew this wouldn't take long.

"Oh Danny...I'm cummmmmmmiinnng!" Kat twisted free of my grip on her tit and pulled my mouth to hers. She kissed me as she rode out a shattering orgasm her ass pressed firmly to me. I fed her the hand from her pussy she greedily licked it clean. I pushed her forward until she was back on her knees.

"You want to cum mom? Then cum!" I spanked her ass firmly then started fucking her like she wanted before.

"Danny nooooooo!" She complained.

We both knew this time she meant yes. I dribbled more lube on her ass, my cock was met with little resistance now. She wiggled beneath me as I moved so fast the sounds of us slapping together were out of sync with the motions.

"Hurry Kat. I need you to cum!" I warned her. I felt her fingers now in her pussy I knew she was rubbing her clit. "Mom I'm almost there!"

Then like a switch turned on and a lightning bolt stuck her ass Kat started grunting.

"Now baby! Now!" Kat pleaded.

I sent a wad of cum deep in her ass as she continued to grunt encouragement. A ringing in my ears, a pounding in head, a spasm in my body let me know her ass was full of cum. I fell backwards. The last thing I saw clearly was her asshole gaping open and my cum running over her pussy.

I caught my breath and she hers. We met in the middle kissing and holding each other tight. We took separate showers. We didn't even talk while she got dressed. I loaded her bags in the car. Kat took a long look at the house and sighed. I could see how conflicted she was. We both knew it had to be done.

I sat on the bench with her looking at the time.

"You better go." I said calmly.

"Are you sure Danny?" Kat asked.

"I think so?" I replied.

"What if she doesn't come?" Kat looked at me nervously. "This isn't Becky, Danny."

The reference was clear.

"If you feel that way. Don't come back without her then!" I said firmly.

"What about you?" Kat's eyes watered.

"Trust me." I replied.

"I would feel better if Sally was here." She said.

"So would I." I kissed her. Kat turned leaving me stand there watching her leave.

The ride home was somber. I entered the house and called Mrs. Martinez. Before I hung up she agreed to help. I went into the bedroom and looked at her dresser they were all setting there just like I left them.

They arrived later than I expected. I carried Casen and Cindy, while Kyle carried Mikayla. Lizzy brought in the bags. I put the Casen and Mikayla to bed. Lizzy got Cindy ready and Kyle went in to read her a story. I said good night to Kyle and Cindy.

Lizzy met me in bed I could tell she was exhausted.

"You and Kat have a good day?" Lizzy asked as she snuggled against me.

"We made love around noon." I replied.