3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Without me?" She teased.

"We did." I replied.

"I wish you wouldn't do that." Lizzy said, but was too tired to tease me any further.

"We won't. Not without your blessing." I answered.

"Thank you. I'll talk to her in the morning." Lizzy giggled as she closed her eyes.

"She isn't here Lizzy. She left." I explained.

"Ok then another day perhaps." She drifted asleep just like that.

...

"DANIEL MASTERS where is she?" Lizzy was screaming.

I looked up it was still dark outside. Lizzy was standing beside the bed looking at me furiously. I sat up to face her. Then I saw she had Kat's ring in her hand.

"I told you she left." I repeated.

"You go get her right now Danny!" She screamed.

"I can't do that." I replied.

"Why not?" She yelled.

"I promised her I wouldn't." I said calmly. "I can't call her either."

"You did this didn't you?" Lizzy yelled. "Just like you sent Nikki to mom! Just like you sent Kat to Becky? Just like you let Mary go? And Sally, you let Sally leave!"

"I didn't send her, but I did let her go." I corrected her.

"She's your mother. She is the love of your life!" Lizzy yelled.

"No Lizzy, you're wrong, YOU are the love of my life?" I replied back firmly.

"She needs you! You need her!" Lizzy screamed.

"She wants me. YOU need me. I want her but I need YOU!" I raised my voice just to let her know I was serious.

"Don't you get it Lizzy? You are the one. You always have been. The others I made happy, but you my love, you are the one that makes me happy!" I explained calmly. "You are the only one I ever went to!"

"But I gave them all the rings for you!" She said quietly. "I did it for you!"

"No my love. They already had the rings. You didn't give them. You returned them. A gift is something you didn't have before." I tried to explain. "They weren't mine. They were ours. All of ours. Each part of the others."

"You mean...?"

They all left for you. Sally, Mary, Nikki, your mom. Even Kat. They all want you happy." I explained.

"But Kat. Why did she leave you? She has a home here?" Lizzy protested.

"Did you ever think maybe she didn't leave me?" I asked.

The room became eerily quiet.

"Danny what are you saying?" Lizzy asked. I could see her start to wobble.

"Why her Lizzy? None of the others? Just Kat? I asked "Tell me Lizzy tell me why she is the only one?"

"Danny? Are you saying she left me not you?" Lizzy stood shaking. I reached out and took her hand.

"Maybe you should ask her when you see her." I replied.

"Danny what if she won't come back?" Lizzy started to cry.

"It's time you learn what true love is my dear." I pulled her tight. "Sometimes when you let go you get more love back than you gave. Remember that my love. Other times you need to show them they are worth pursuing!"

"Please take me!" She pleaded.

"No Lizzy. I think this is one time you need to go alone." I assured her. "You get ready and I'll book your flight."

"A flight?" Lizzy asked. "Where am I going?"

"You'll know when you get there." I smiled.

A flurry of activity preceded the moment she stood in front of me. The cab was outside waiting.

"What should I say?" Lizzy stood nervously in front of me.

"Maybe if you gave her something that meant more than words?" I suggested.

"The ring!" Lizzy shrieked. I followed her to the dresser where she had returned it with the others. She pulled Kat's from the top and showed it to me. I took the ring.

"Here I have a case to put it in." I said. I took the ring and set the case on top of the dresser. "In the drawer is the box."

She opened the drawer I flipped the case open to put the ring in. Closing the case I put it in the box, then placed the lid on top. Lizzy retied the ribbon and placed it in her purse.

"I hate you Daniel Masters." She said as I walked her to the cab. Her kiss reminded me how much.

I found the cheapest ticket I could find to get Lizzy to the resort. I wanted her to have plenty of time to think and reflect before she faced Kat. I knew the risks of letting Kat go. There was even a slight chance Lizzy wouldn't come back. I called Mrs. Martinez and she came to help me get the kids ready for school.

Kyle and Cindy both noticed Lizzy and Kat were gone. I dropped Mikayla and Casen off at daycare. Mrs. Martinez stayed at the house to clean. Being the first day I was confident but not cocky. I knew the stakes were higher than ever before.

Sharon stopped to pick up Kayla and Hunter on her way home to the condo. Kyle went with her so he could babysit his siblings. Sharon and Nikki were attending some seminars the next few nights. Kyle left leaving Cindy with me and the toddlers.

Cindy had Mikayla ready for bed as I dealt with the bundle of energy, Casen, now two and a half. I was chasing a naked baby down the halls when the phone rang. Cindy in her ever helpful way answered it. I knew it was Lizzy the moment Cindy begged her to bring Kat back home.

"Lizzy?" I answered as Cindy handed me the phone.

"Danny!" She started crying. "I messed up bad!"

"Tell me baby." I tried to calm her down.

"She's with Christi!" Lizzy sobbed in the phone.

"Did you give her the ring?" I asked.

"No. I want to come home!" Lizzy was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Lizzy? Remember the day I proposed?" I asked. "Remember how you made me come to you?"

"Yes." She sniffled.

"Open the box and take out the ring." I explained.

"Now?" She asked.

"Yes baby now." I replied. I heard her put down the phone.

"Danny are you sure?" Lizzy squealed in happiness.

"Remember what I said last night?"

"Sometimes when you let go, you get more love back than you gave." Lizzy repeated.

"Make sure she opens the case with Christi." I suggested.

"I love you Danny!" Lizzy said her voice filled with emotions.

We hung up. Cindy crawled on my lap and looked up at me. With Kyle gone and both moms away I knew what she wanted.

"Well baby I guess it's just you and me!" I teased her. Cindy flung her arms around my neck.

"It's ok daddy. I'll take care of you!" She hugged me tight. "Can we play Barbie's?" She giggled.

"Sure I replied." Why not I figured. Maybe I would have more success with a toy woman?

The thought that just months ago there were six women in my life and now there may be none didn't escape my thoughts. I was pretty sure Lizzy would return but Kat was another gamble on my part. Christi wasn't Becky. This is a woman like Nikki that Kat could fall in love with. Still I had no right to keep her from finding that out.

Letting kids sleep with us was never a practice we encouraged. There were exceptions if they were sick, or if there was a storm. Cindy was in our bed when I came from the shower. I usually just sleep in pajama bottoms but I pulled on the top as well. I moved to the opposite side of the bed from where she was sleeping.

I must have been more tired than I realized. I woke to the patter of feet and the not so discreet whispers of Cindy and Casen. I opened my eyes, it was dark, the clock said it was two in the morning. Mikayla had already joined me in the bed. Cindy now helping Casen. With the mission now accomplished the three of them jockeyed for position. Cindy holding her sister as Casen snuggled next to me.

"Are you happy now?" I asked Cindy.

"They were lonely too!" She whispered.

If Mrs. Martinez was concerned Lizzy and Kat were still missing she never said a word about it. Cindy was off to school Mikayla and Casen stayed home today with her. I went to the office. Nikki asked if I had heard anything. I explained that Lizzy called but offered no details.

I decided to work at home in the afternoon to give Mrs. Martinez a break with the kids. She has only been here a few months, and she still has not offered to call her by her first name. It became apparent that afternoon she had warmed up considerably to the kids and them to her. She was no Sally or Mary but there was genuine concern and attention devoted to the children.

When school let out and all six were now in the house her drill sergeant side came out. Asking about homework and making sure schedules were followed. Snacks were limited to the dining room and kitchen. Play time was outside so I could work.

Dinner was started, Mrs. Martinez's eyes never seemed to leave the window. Kyle was allowed to visit his friend with strict instructions to be home on time. Sharon came and picked up Hunter, Kenzi, and Kyle. She asked if I had heard any more than I told Nikki at work. She left disappointed. I too was becoming concerned.

The bed was filled with kids as I emerged from the bathroom after my shower. I pulled my top over my head and slid into the spot Cindy had no doubt left for me. I woke from my slumber to the sounds of someone in the house. I listened to see if I should be concerned then I heard them talking.

"Daddy!" Cindy whispered.

"I know." I replied back. "Pretend you're asleep."

"Ok!" She giggled.

Lizzy came in the bedroom quietly heading to the bathroom. When the bathroom door opened the light from inside cast a ray providing a glimpse of what was waiting if Lizzy looked. The bathroom door closed the illumination trapped inside the bathroom with her. Cindy and I heard Lizzy sigh.

"Daddy?" Cindy whispered.

"Not yet." I replied moving closer to Casen and Mikayla. Cindy woke her sister I could hear her whisper in her ear.

The door opened and the light extinguished. I felt her slip in behind me. There is no feeling in the world as when the one you love pulls you close. I felt her shake as her hand held me tight. Lizzy was crying. I rolled to face her. Kissing her gently she stopped crying for the moment. I kissed her some more until she melted in my arms.

"I have a gift for you!" Lizzy whispered.

"I have a better one for you." I whispered back. "Now Cindy!" I said.

"Mommy!" She and Mikayla squealed as I turned on the light. Casen woke startled but when he saw Lizzy his fear turned to joy. The three of them climbed over me attacking Lizzy. Her tears of love for me quickly turned to tears of love for the kids. Hugs and kisses lasted for many minutes. Lizzy was overcome with emotion. Cindy looked at me smiling. She grabbed Mikayla's hand and led her out the door.

"He's not lonely anymore." Cindy told her sister. "You can sleep with me!"

I picked up Casen. Lizzy looked at me still a bit overwhelmed.

"Here let me, she said taking Casen from me." She hugged her baby like never before. "Let mommy tuck you in sweetie!"

I waited for some time before she returned. Lizzy had brought back not only Kat but Christi as well. The day Sally bolted from the house when she caught Lizzy with Kat everything changed. Sally and I both knew what she and Lizzy had would never be the same.

Something happened that day with Kat, a connection was made that Lizzy has been afraid to admit. Lizzy doesn't see Kat as a lover, although they have been intimate. The fact she brought Christi back is proof of that. No it's deeper than that, I think Lizzy sees Kat as the person that replaced Val, her grandmother, in her life.

Like Kat, Val was a strong woman, a sensual woman, a caring woman. Like Kat a woman that devoted her life not only to her son, but his wife. And not just any wife, but also a strong woman, a loving mother, and a sexual partner. I could be wrong, but I think the apple has not fallen far from the tree.

Without a word she laid down beside me. I pulled her close. We kissed for several minutes.

"What did you learn?" I asked my question taking her off guard. Regaining her composure. Lizzy was quick to respond.

"I learned Lizzy isn't a lezzy! She giggled. "But she can't live without your mom!" Lizzy replied seriously.

"You ok with that?" I asked sincerely.

"Will you still love me if I am?" She gazed in my eyes.

"I always have before." I replied.

"You knew?" She cocked her head.

"I knew the moment we first kissed." I replied. "Don't get weird on me, but it really was more than just a kiss!"

"Danny I hate you!" Lizzy protested remembering how we teased each other when she was teenager.

I turned out the light and kissed her deeply.

"But what about your present?" She giggled.

"She can wait. You're being punished!"

"Promise?" Lizzy squealed as I pulled off her pajamas.

"Promise!" I replied as she helped me remove mine.

I know we have made love more passionately before but I don't know if it ever meant more to both of us than it did tonight. Lizzy slid down taking my cock in her mouth eliciting my first groan. Laying between my legs I offered to return the favor. Lizzy slyly let me know that her time from home wasn't all drama. She took her time changing positions and style several times.

Lizzy loves to suck just the head and jack me with her hand, then when I arched my back she would fill her mouth until she gagged. Her long fingers caressed my balls. She held me at the edge of orgasm.

"Cum for me Danny. Let me taste your love!" She purred.

As soon as she sucked the chrome from my helmet her mouth filled with fresh semen. She jacked me through the end of my orgasm. My hands flailing trying not to push her head down over my cock. Lizzy sucked and licked and nibbled the sensitive bulb. I could feel her licking the little slit on the end. No longer able to stand the torment I pulled from her mouth and rolled on top of her.

"That was so much love!" Lizzy squealed. "Will you have any left for my pussy?"

'Let's find out?" I grunted as I slammed my cock in her cunt.

"I think hubby missed me!" Lizzy teased. "I have been a bad girl!"

The feeling of her velvet walls against my cock was like heaven. The head was still too sensitive but the rest was basking in warm slick pleasure. I rolled us over putting Lizzy on top. This wasn't her favorite position, but then again she was being punished.

She started working me with her pussy. My hands found her tits. I rolled the sensitive nipples between my fingers. Lizzy whimpered picking up the pace. I refused to let go as she bucked harder slamming her pussy hard over my cock.

"Danny!" She gasped.

I pulled her nipple lifting them slightly. Lizzy was drawn between following my hands or continue fucking me.

She did both. Her pussy gurgled with me inside. I watched her stomach tighten her ribs jutted out just below her chest. Lizzy held her breath then with her nipples surely burning she arched her back and proceeded to climax! Lizzy shuddered above me bouncing quickly, very quickly on my cock. I could have come but I decided to wait. I let her finish, then pulling her off I moved behind her and pulled her to her knees.

"I should take that tight black ass!" I teased her.

"No Danny! Please no, I promised Kat!" She replied.

I pushed in her pussy Lizzy groaned and pushed back.

"Cum!" Demanded.

"I just did!" Lizzy protested

"Cum again. You're being punished!" I reminded her.

I felt her finger rub her clit the other hand caressed my balls. She wasn't playing fair hoping I would come first. I started fucking her faster but this just made me want to cum even more.

"Cum Lizzy!" I begged.

Her hand moved faster. I heard her moan. Her pussy gripped my cock which was all I needed to fill her cunt. She pulled off after the second rope shot in side. The others coated her back and ass while she continued to rub her clit through her orgasm. I flopped down beside her. Lizzy moved to me and took my cock in her mouth sucking me clean.

She lay on top of me. I rubbed my cum in her back.

"Danny I promise to be a good wife from now on." Lizzy kissed me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Lizzy but daddy is tired. He needs to sleep." She kissed me. I had a feeling of a warm wet cloth wash my cock and balls. The shower was running...

To be continued ...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers