3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why does it bother you so?" I answered her question with my own.

Mom looked deep into my eyes as if to ask if she could trust me. Just the question struck a nerve. It was like I took her back to a time we don't talk about any more.

"I always wished I could have given you a child." Kathryn responded surprising me with her candor.

Mom looked up at me, I could see the sadness in her eyes. I bent over and kissed her scar one more time. I moved between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I smiled broadly and moved higher over Kat and kissed her softly.

"Oh but you have my love, we have six wonderful children because of you. I would have been nothing without you." I kissed her softly again. "Thank you for seducing me!"

"Danny! I did not seduce you!" Kat squealed in protest. Kat dug her nails in the cheeks of my ass and urged me in her pussy. I folded my arms under her shoulders as my elbows supported my upper body. I pulled her up pressing her tits against my chest.

"So you're telling me you didn't break your arm on purpose?" I whispered remembering that night clearly.

My cock slipped deeper in her dripping sex. Mom cooed as she opened her legs wider giving me total access to her pussy.

"I would have Danny, oh I would have done anything ........." Mom gushed.

The moment I pulled out she demanded I return to fill her cunt back up. She started to squeak as each thrust now stabbed her cervix. Kat was so juicy now with our mixed excitement the sounds filled the room. Her hips pushed up driving me back to the depths of her pussy.

Our sexes slapped as I started to piston in her pussy faster and deeper.

"Oh fuck!" Kat grunted as I slammed down once deeper than before.

"Sorry." I moaned then backed off slightly.

"Don't you dare hold back! I need you Danny, I need to feel all of you!" Kat moaned digging her nails deeper into the tender skin of my ass.

I pulled out and then slowly pushed along the soft seeping walls of her pussy. Mom responded by wrapping her legs behind my calves urging me along. With the slower steadier pace I allowed myself the pleasure of enjoying the woman that started it all.

"I love you mom." I whispered my emotions getting the best of me.

"Oh honey you don't know how happy that makes me." Kat replied kissing my chest.

I felt her cunt contract around my cock, the sensations added to my already growing need to cum. Determined to extend our pleasure I stopped thrusting and just nestled down against her comfortable body. Kat responded with a murmur and wrapping her arms around my waist. I slithered down my cock staying just inside her warm cavern. Crooking my neck our lips pressed hard together, our tongues desperate to prove our love.

It was all too much, my cock straining to hold back flinched just inside the opening to her pussy.

"Yes Danny ......" Mom gasped as she felt the impending surge. ".......fill me with your love."

I tried to thrust but she held me from moving except to attack my lips in another kiss.

I wanted her to cum. I wanted to make her happy. I needed her to know I am still in love with her. The head of my cock was just inside the opening. I could feel her soft inner lips tug gently on my glands.

"MOM!" I protested wanting to enter her deeper.

"Cum my baby, fill mommy!" Kathryn urged me still keeping me from thrusting.

The desperation in her voice was enough to set me off. My cock twitched expanding with a surge of red hot jism. Kat moan as I filled her channel then rolled her hips to caress my knob even more. My body spasmed as my balls contracted sending not one but two more quick deposits into her sex.

Kat had held off as long as she could. Releasing my legs and gripping my ass mom pulled me deep in her cunt as the fourth wave of pleasure wracked my body. Mom grunted and then thrusted up grinding on the root of my manhood. Cum gushed from her overfilled cunt and oozed over my balls where it slapped against her ass.

Grinding her pussy hard Kat's cunt clamped hard over my cock. Pinned beneath me her body convulsed letting me know she was enjoying an orgasm as well. I thrust in her deep one last time her legs wrapped behind me holding me in place as her climax wound down.

Kat sighed softly then gave one last post orgasmic shudder. Completely spent mom released my legs and let her arms fall to her sides. I propped myself up and looked at her glowing beneath me.

"Are you happy now?" I teased. She opened her eyes and grinned.

I bent down to kiss her, my cock slipped free of her well fucked pussy. Her mouth accepted mine in a long slow sensual kiss.

"Good night mom." I kissed her forehead.

Rolling to the side we didn't even go get cleaned up.

Kat was still sleeping as I left her alone in bed to take a shower. When I came out the bed was empty and I have to admit being a bit disappointed she didn't join me. I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen to grab some coffee Kat had started.

I expected to see Lizzy first as she usually gets up early like I do. When I turned Christi was walking across the room. Dressed in just a robe and her hair not even brushed she looked a sight.

"You're up early?" I ribbed her.

"Someone wanted to cuddle. I sent her to the shower and came down for some coffee." Christi gave me a knowing grin.

"Sorry, guess we could have cleaned up a bit." I teased back.

"I think she was happier you didn't." Christi replied.

"Me too." I laughed.

"Danny can we talk some time?" Christ asked her mood changing.

"Do you mean talk or t.a.l.k.?" I asked being serious.

"Both I guess." Christi blushed.

"Are you ready for that?" I challenged her.

"I think so." Christi whispered.

" A week from Wednesday is New Year's Day, can we wait until after that?" I asked.

"I guess so." Christi avoided my eyes.

"We could do it sooner if you want." I proposed.

"No....no that won't be necessary." Christi agreed.

"I'll work it out." I reached over and took her hand in mine and kissed her cheek.

Christi hugged me. I could feel fear run throughout her body. I turned back to the counter and sat down two mugs and filled them with coffee making them just as they liked them. Christi took both, thanked me, and then headed back up the stairs.

Its Thursday after Christmas, I was standing on the deck, the chill up my back was not just the weather. I was disappointed Sally didn't come before the holiday but she was adamant she not attend. Looking down at my phone I watched the minutes tick off before I dialed.

"Bill is this too early?" I replied when he answered.

"Perfect timing Dan, Rusty and I just got back from our walk." Bill responded.

"Glad to hear he can still keep up with you." I joked.

Rusty was just a pup when we went to Bill's house years ago. Bill himself just had his seventieth birthday not long ago. They were truly best of friends, I've always thought Rusty's youthful energy has kept Bill young himself. I gave Bill the information we discussed before the holidays. He paused long before he replied emotionally.

"Are you sure Daniel?" Bill asked.

Everyone knows that using my proper name is allowed only when I conduct business. This was not business, but it was serious just the same.

"William, we agreed this was best." I said seriously knowing calling him William would enforce my point.

"What about Rusty?" Bill questioned.

"I'll leave that up to you." I replied. "The kids are off for the holidays but he's welcome anytime."

"I'll bring him before I go then." Bill sighed.

"I understand."

"Thanks Danny." Bill said emotionally.

We hung up, I stood looking out over the inter-coastal watching the occasional boat pass by. She nuzzled up behind me moments later pressing her warm breasts into my back.

"You ok baby?" Mom asked.

I turned and looked into her eyes and saw the same sadness she saw in mine. I bent down and pressed my lips firmly against hers. Kat kissed me back letting me know she understood.

"I am now." I winked at her when our lips parted.

"I'm so proud of you.........." Mom pulled me down for another kiss. "...........I love you Daniel"

"I love you mom." I grinned happily now. I slipped my hands over her robe and cupped her ass.

"Not now, the kids will be up soon and Lizzy is looking for you!" Kat giggled.

"Sounds serious!" I teased.

"You should go." Mom said then pulled from my arms and shook her ass at me as she headed back inside.

I headed up the stairs to the master bedroom. I knocked gently then opened the door. Christi was naked sitting on the bed leaning over my also naked wife her mouth tugging on a dark brown nipple. Lizzy's eyes slowly opened and locked on mine. Her upper teeth pressed tight on her lower lip. Seeing me she relaxed and a broad smile crossed her face.

"Danny!" She sighed loudly.

Christi gave up her prize and looked over her shoulder at me grinning. Christi turned and looked back at Lizzy this time. Lizzy looked up uncommited, Christi leaned in and kissed Lizzy sloppily.

"I better go." Christi whispered.

We both now looked at Lizzy to see if she would protest. Her hesitation made it clear what I suspected all along. Christi waited patiently then stood up and walked to the chair and picked up her robe. She placed the garment over her body so Lizzy and I both could watch, then without a word between us Christi left locking the door behind her.

"Danny.........!" Lizzy murmured.

I moved closer, removing my top and shorts along the way. Lizzy lay spread eagle in the bed. Now that Christi was no longer blocking the view I could see Lizzy's fingers working deep in her pussy. Here was my ebony goddess sprawled on a bed of white sheets. Her black fingers in her pink pussy, her perfect white teeth again clamped down on her lower lip.

I moved between her legs my cock long before ready for action. Lizzy's eyes pleaded with me not to tease her. I pulled on her wrist, two long black fingers glistened with her excitement as they slipped from her sex. I lined up perfectly and with one slow but firm push entered the depths of her oily cavern.

"OOHH YESSS!" Lizzy cried out much too loud.

Her long slender legs thrust her pelvis up taking my entire cock in her greedy cunt in one desperate motion. I pulled out quickly and then trust back letting her know I wanted this as much as she did.

"I love you Elisabeth." I moaned in her ear.

"Do you Danny? Do you really?" Lizzy asked as her hands wrapped around my back.

"I do baby, I do love you, let me prove it to you." I groaned thrusting into her quivering cunt.

"Yes Danny show me........."

Lizzy's heels dug in against the back of my ass cheeks as she greedily pulled me tight. I closed my eyes and concentrated on just feeling her desires grow. I moved closer letting her nipples caress my chest. It drove us both wild. Lizzy's pussy clenched tight around my cock, her pelvis slammed up urging me deeper.

"I remember that first kiss clearly." I whispered.

"Oh Danny!" Lizzy moaned.

"You're even more beautiful now." I hissed softly.

Lizzy opened her big brown eyes and looked in mine. I drug my cock over her sensitive little bud. Lizzy quivered beneath me.

"Are you awake now?" I teased.

"Danny I'm going to cum...."

"Not yet my love." I taunted her. "Kiss me!"

Lizzy was writhing beneath me now. She was alternating between thrusting up to fill her cunt with my cock and caressing her clit with it. We rarely make love in the morning, we tend to be night people when it comes to that. Something about snuggling up and drifting to sleep with Lizzy just seems to make her happy. This morning was about more than making love. Kat knew it, Christi suspected but I was convinced.

"Kiss me Liz." I commanded her.

"DANNY!" Lizzy cried out in protest. "I NEED IT......

"Kiss me." I arched my back offering her my lips.

Lizzy's legs untangled from me and she stretched up desperate to fulfill my demand. I plunged deep in her cunt the moment our lips touched. Like a zap from static electricity her whole body tensed up. Lizzy pressed her tits hard against me.

"Ugh, ah, oh, oh mmm! Ugh, ah umm ummmmmmm." Lizzy moaned over and over.

"Here it comes baby, here's my love!" I grunted.

Our pelvises pressed hard against each other, my cock expanded sending the proof of my passion to her deepest reaches. Lizzy wrapped her arms around me pulling herself hard against my torso. I slammed just twice more making her groan in reply.

Lizzy looked up at me with that look I knew all too well. We rested for just a moment then rolled over so she could be on top. Lizzy rested her head on my chest her long hair tickling my ribs. This was her favorite position, she would sleep like this every night if she could.

I heard the patter of feel running down the hall. The not so quiet whispers of the kids trying not to wake us. Lizzy sighed knowing we could not avoid getting up.

"I'll go. I whispered caressing her back.

"Danny are you sure?" Lizzy asked. I knew she was not talking about the kids.

"Yes Elizabeth, this time I am sure." I replied kissing the top of her head. "Now let me go before they break down the door."

After my shower I headed downstairs to find Kat and Christi with six bubbling kids happy Christmas had come and they had no school. I needed to go to the office but I knew Bill was coming in another hour. Dressed in jeans and Polo shirt I joined the fray. If Christi was too disappointed she didn't let on. I loved that about her.

One by one Lizzy greeted each child with a kiss, it was a ritual that was repeated at least twice a day without fail. Whether it was a good day or a bad one, Lizzy made sure each child knew they were loved.

Christi helped me clean up as Kat and Lizzy took the kids up to get dressed. I was handing her the dishes I had just rinsed off as she loaded the dishwasher. When the last one was placed inside and the door was closed she stood before me clearly disappointed.

"You can still leave you know." I said softly caressing her cheek.

"What about your mother?" Christi asked her voice wavering.

"That's her decision." I explained.

"And if I stay?" Christi asked nervously.

"After this morning I make no promises, for now or the future." I stated.

"But if.......................you did promise." Christi reminded me.

"If you keep yours, I promise to keep mine." I replied seriously.

"Danny I want to stay!" Christi thrust herself at me.

She thrust herself into my arms, I pulled her tight. God how she wanted to cry but we both knew that wasn't going to happen. I caressed her hair letting Christi gather her composure. I kissed the top of her head letting her know it was going to all work out.

Christi looked up her blue eyes searching for more. I bent down and offered her my lips. Christi greedily accepted thrusting her tongue in my mouth. I returned her passion as a way of letting her know I would keep my word.

"I've talked to Molly, you will start working full time Monday the sixth." I offered as we parted.

"What about Lizzy?" Christi asked confused.

"Lizzy has a new job." I teased.

"She does?" Christi seemed surprised.

"She does, it's called, stay at home mom!" I laughed. "Her house, my rules."

Christi laughed with me now knowing only half of that was true, it was her house. Still she agreed not to say anything until I talked to Lizzy first.

Bill showed up just as the kids started coming back downstairs. I opened the door and there beside him not even on a leash was Rusty. I welcomed them both in. Bill happily entered, call me crazy, but somehow Rusty knew something was wrong.

"Rusty!" Bill called out.

Rusty was about five now, Bill had raised him from a puppy. This was the same dog that jumped up on me when we sold Bill's property. Rusty looked at me warily no longer happy to see me. He looked back at Bill and with the saddest eyes I have ever seen on a dog he stepped in the door and crouched down.

Casen not yet two started over, Hunter almost nine followed suit. Rusty looked at the approaching pair and started a low growl. Hunter sensing danger hesitated. Casen oblivious to the displeasure of the furry beast seemed to pick up steam.

Just as the toddler was within a few steps Rusty barked a warning.

"Rusty stop that!" Bill chastised him.

Rusty looked at Bill as he was being scolded, Casen startled first by the bark and then by the shout stumbled forward landing squarely on Rusty's back. I was prepared to grab my son but Rusty sensing he was in enough trouble did not react except to look at Bill.

Obviously the dog outweighed Casen by several multiples but his restraint was remarkable. Casen grabbed a handful of fur to right himself. I expected Rusty to snap at him for this breach of etiquette but again he remained composed.

Seeing his younger brother unmolested Hunter cautiously made his way over. Rusty looked at Bill, the soft rumble of the growl again emanated from within. Bill glared back but Rusty didn't stop. Hunter reached down and ran his hand over the golden hair on Rusty's back.

Rusty looked up at me, again you can call me crazy, but I knew at that moment this dog knew he was not leaving this house with Bill. I picked up Casen and took him with me, Hunter kneeled down and wrapped his arms around Rusty's neck.

Bill and I took Casen with us outside on the deck, Rusty never moved from the front door. Bill didn't stay long. We talked but he was on a schedule. I thought Hunter might be playing with his Christmas presents from yesterday but when we came back in he was still with the dog.

I'm not sure who was sadder, Bill for leaving the dog, Rusty for seeing Bill leave, or me for knowing what they meant to each other. I walked out to Bill's old truck, the paint faded, the seat covered with dog hair. He gave me some food and the bowls Rusty ate out of and shook my hand one last time.

"I'll call you tonight." Bill said softly before he drove away.

I never had a dog when I was a kid, it was just mom and me, she worked, I was in school. I never had one as an adult, I don't know why, maybe too busy I guess? I walked back in, Hunter still petting Rusty.

"Come on son, we should give him some time alone." I reached out and helped Hunter up.

"Dad he seems so unhappy." Hunter explained.

What could I say to that? Rusty stayed by the door waiting for Bill to return. He glared at me every time I walked in to check on him. He knew I was behind this, and he was not happy one bit. I may have never had a pet but I knew nature calls on us all.

Bill told me how Rusty would let me know when he wanted out but the whole day he never moved. Cindy insisted on feeding him but Rusty refused even her prodding to eat. The kids had gone to bed, Hunter clearly upset Rusty had not touched his food.

Kat and Christi headed up, Lizzy walked over and petted Rusty goodnight. Like I said, everyone knew they were loved in this house. I was waiting for Bill to call and told Lizzy I would be up in a minute. I sat on the couch, Rusty looked at me and I looked back at him. We were sizing each other up and I'm not sure who was better at it. Just then the phone rang.

"Bill?" I answered.

"Sorry it's so late Danny, we a got to talkin and the next thing ya know ....." Bill tried to explain.

"No problem, just setting here with Rusty enjoying some peace and quiet." I joked.

"How's he doing?" Bill asked.

"Hasn't moved an inch." I explained.

"Hasn't even gone out?" Bill asked concerned.

"Not an inch Bill." I repeated.

"Danny hold the phone up so he can hear me." Bill suggested.

"Sure thing." I replied. I walked over to Rusty, he lifted his head.