3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers

"Rusty be a good dog!" Bill yelled over the phone.

Rusty jumped up looked around and headed to the front door. I opened it and followed him outside.

"Bill he's in the yard." I explained thrilled.

"He's a good dog Danny." Bill sighed.

"Thanks Bill, I'll call you tomorrow." I said then hung up.

As Rusty did his business I realized I never made it to work. The women took the kids to go buy stuff for Rusty but I hadn't even put a leash on him to take him out. When he finished Rusty walked to the edge of the street. Rusty looked down the dark quiet street and then back at me.

"Rusty I reckon I can't stop you if you leave, but you'll only end up back here or dead." I warned him.

Rusty looked back down the street again and then to my amazement he turned and walked past me to the door. He looked up at me as I opened it, he moved back to the spot he occupied all day and laid down.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. Lizzy was no longer waiting for me since she was fast asleep. I never heard a sound but somehow I knew there was movement in the house. I could blame the lack of sleep on Rusty but that wasn't it.

I waited another ten minutes before my curiosity got the best of me. Throwing on a robe I opened the bedroom door and looked out. There by the front door lay Rusty, he had still not moved. Cuddled up beside him was Hunter fast asleep.

Lizzy startled me when she moved in beside me.

"What is it?" She asked sleepily.

"Look." I pointed to the two lying by the door.

"Danny, Hunter can't sleep on the floor, it's too cold." Lizzy protested. A bit over dramatic but a point taken.

"Ok." I agreed.

I made my way down the stairs, Rusty raised his head watching me approach. When I got close enough I heard that low warning growl. As I reached out for Hunter the growl got louder and more threatening.

"Danny! He's going to bite you!" Lizzy whispered loudly down the stairs.

I glared down at Rusty as he growled even louder now. "No he won't, will you Rusty?" I challenged him. "I just want to move him off the floor. Ok?" I asked the dog.

Picking Hunter up I moved to the stairs but as the growl still continued I had a better idea. I took Hunter over to the couch and laid him down. I placed a pillow under his head and covered him with a blanket.

Rusty continued to growl until I started up the steps. When I reached the bedroom Lizzy was smiling.

"Look Danny." She whispered.

I turned to see Rusty had moved lying directly under Hunter at the front of the couch. Rusty looked up at me as if to let me know it was only with his permission, was I allowed to move my son. Funny but I don't remember my head hitting the pillow after that.

I was up early as usual looking down the stairs it came as a surprise to see Rusty now laying on the couch with Hunter. I descended the stairs, as I approached Hunter, Rusty started a low growl again. Obviously his opinion of me had not changed since we last met. I reached out and shook Hunter.

"Hey buddy time to get up." I said softly as Rusty glared at me still growling.

Hunter looked at the floor to find the dog missing.

"Dad.......!" Hunter protested before he saw the dog at the other end of the couch.

"I suggest you take your dog out before you go up and get dressed." I said walking into the kitchen.

"My dog?" Hunter questioned happily.

"Don't ask me, ask him." I replied not looking back. "Hunter, with acceptance comes responsibility." I warned him.

"I understand dad!" Hunter said excitedly.

Jumping up he ran to the deck door. "Come Rusty." Hunter called out.

Rusty sat up on the couch looking at me then Hunter without moving. I leaned close to Hunter and whispered a few words. He looked at me confused, I nodded in the direction of the dog and smiled.

"Rusty be a good dog!" Hunter called out.

Rusty jumped off the couch and trotted over to where Hunter now opened the door. The dog stopped at the opening, looked over at me, hesitating just long enough to let me know it was his decision then went out back with Hunter.

"Dad he pooped." Hunter explained when they came back in.

"You'll need to clean that up after breakfast." I replied.

"Aw! Gross!" Hunter protested.

"With acceptance comes responsibility." I reminded him.

"I know but it's still gross." Hunter lamented.

Hunter headed upstairs, Rusty head back to the spot by the front door. He looked at me long and hard, let his head settle on the floor and closed his eyes. My guess he hadn't slept a wink all night.

It was a short nap at best because soon the house was buzzing with morning activities. Everyone stopped by to pet him, Lizzy gave him another kiss. Kyle made sure Casen didn't end up with a fistful of fur.

Rusty was still in his spot when I headed out to the office. Kat, Christi and Lizzy headed out with the kids to get party supplies for the New Year Eve. I so wanted to stop by Bill's house and see him, ok to see her. I knew I could use Rusty as an excuse. I called instead.

"Hello Danny." Sally answered. I hesitated for a moment just to savor her voice.

I almost called her mom. "Sally how are you?" I responded instead.

"Fine Daniel... thanks to you." Sally replied.

"I'm sorry I didn't come myself. I just thought this way....."

"I understand, really I do." Sally said politely. "Do you need Bill, he's just outside."

"Not really, just wanted to let him know Rusty was ok so far." I answered.

"He'll be glad to hear that............."

"We will see you at the party?"

"Wouldn't miss it." Sally replied excitedly.

"Well I better go. I love you Sally!" I struggled to say without getting too emotional.

"I know you do son. I know this is hard for us both, but 'Daniel', you did the right thing." Sally said her voice wavering. "The farmer would be proud of you..........I know his wife is."

After we hung up I thought back to when it all started. It had been so long since we talked about the farmer. I was more convinced than ever what I was going to do was the right thing.

I arrived home to the bustle and excitement of a house full of party planners. Everyone had ideas and Kat made sure each of them would be used. Rusty it seemed had not joined the excitement, instead staking out his spot beside the front door.

As far as we could tell Rusty had not eaten much. Lizzy was worried and so was Christi who had a dog at one time. Drastic situations call for drastic measures. Male dogs are much like male humans. Our desires are basic. Sex, entertainment, and food.

Since the first was not available and the second was so far not working, that left the third. Now I had no intention of playing fair, so I stacked the odds in my favor. Tonight was hamburgers and hotdogs, beef hotdogs.

I will spare you the details but with ten people and more than half under ten, well I can assure you that kitchen floor had never been so clean after a meal. That and the leftover meat Hunter put in his bowl. Well no one went hungry that night!

To this day that dog patrols the area around the table like a beat cop watching his own neighborhood. No scrap of food escapes his notice, not even the occasional hand below the table. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

That night Hunter was in a quandary. Should he sleep in his bed or slip back down after Lizzy and I went up. Kat knew he was conflicted, the question was how to get the dog to move from the spot he had been almost glued to since he came.

Lizzy and Christi had taken Casen, Kenzi, and Mikayla up. Kyle and Cindy said their goodnights and started up. Hunter looked at me and mom.

"Hunter take your dog outside and then head up to bed." I said.

Hunter took that as he was not allowed to sleep down here with Rusty. Begrudgingly Hunter took Rusty out back and followed him in the house. Rusty went to his spot and Hunter started up the steps.

"Sweetie take your dog up with you." Kat suggested to Hunter.

"But Kitty, he won't go!" Hunter protested.

"Did you ask him?" Kat replied.

Hunter came back down the few stairs he was up and walked over to Rusty.

"Come on boy." Hunter said firmly.

Rusty stood but did not move with Hunter. "Come boy." Hunter repeated.

Rusty stood his ground.

Kat stood and moved in their direction. Rusty looked at me and then Kat.

"Rusty go with Hunter!" Kat barked.

Amazingly the dog moved next to Hunter.

"Take his collar and show him your room." Kat said to Hunter.

Hunter took Rusty by the collar and together they ascended the stairs. I went in and checked up on Hunter and Cason like I do every night before I go to bed. Rusty saw me and started that low growl again.

I kissed each boy, then headed to the door. Rusty stopped growling when I stepped outside. He looked up at me, I started to close the door. He laid his head to the floor and closed his eyes. I left the door open just enough he could get out if he wanted.

Tuesday December 31st the house was full of friends and family. It was a casual affair, many people stopped by earlier with their kids for some fun and games Kat and Lizzy had organized. At nine the adult party started. The house was buzzing, when they showed up.

"SALLY!" Lizzy shrieked.

Kat turned around, Christi was surprised.

"DANNY! It's Sally!" Lizzy called out no longer able to hold back her excitement. "She's here, Danny come, she's here!!!"

The whole house became almost too quiet as Lizzy raced across the room and flung herself in Sally's arms. The kiss they shared I'm sure raised a few eyebrows. I looked at Bill and saw he too was affected. When he looked at me I smiled and nodded my approval.

As if there wasn't enough going on out of nowhere Rusty bolted through the room and jumped up to greet Bill. Rusty's big paws rested on Bills shoulders as the two of them connected for the first time in almost a week.

I stood patiently as everyone took turns welcoming Sally back into town. We shared a few brief glances between her welcomes before Kat came to join me. Mom took my hand and held it in hers.

"You should go see her." Kat whispered.

"I will when the time is right, for now I just need to take this all in." I explained.

Kat stood with me still holding my hand as we silently looked on at the amazing welcome that greeted Sally. Lizzy made her way over to us and snuggled up against me.

"You did this didn't you?"

"Happy New Years!" I teased.

The three of us now looked on at the throng of friends and family huddled around Sally. She was holding Cindy the two of them much the center of attention. Sally looked good even though she appeared to have added a few pounds since I last saw her.

No doubt her time in Italy with Maggie helped in that department. I excused myself and approached Bill. We talked about their time together since he picked her up at the airport. Bill admitted Sally was probably more nervous than he was when she arrived.

It was a bitter sweet reunion when we finally stood in front of each other. I politely bent and kissed her on the cheek. Sally graciously accepted my sign of affection knowing the limits of my promise. I did allow her to pull me tightly against her breasts in a hug I will not soon forget.

"Oh Daniel how I miss you." She whispered so only I could hear.

"Please be happy." I replied.

"Except for 'that', I am." Sally replied as she released me.

Knowing this was a party we separated smiling, each moving on to another guest. 'That' Sally referred to was my promise to George before he passed away. He was a man of many attributes some good, some not, just like all of us.

We had our differences, but one thing we shared was the love of a special woman, his wife Sally. Though he shared his bed with Maggie, and I with Sally, George refused to divorce her. Before he died George asked me to honor one last request.

I won't go into details but the gist of it was I agreed to remove myself from Sally's intimate life. George agreed Sally would be allowed to choose how she lived her life after he passed. I knew Bill has had feelings for Sally since he first met her. I knew now Sally felt the same way for him.

The party was a smashing success, Lizzy and I embraced for a long and passionate kiss when the ball dropped. Even Rusty seemed resigned to the fact he would be staying as he headed up to the boys room when Bill and Sally left.

It had been a long and emotional night for everyone as old and new friends as well as family gathered, but none were affected more than Lizzy. There has been a void in her life, an uneasiness if you will. A feeling of helplessness and insecurity.

I have known it for some time and up to now my efforts to change it have failed. It was Kat that suggested I was missing something, I knew I was right when Sally told me tonight to trust my instincts. They were right, I had missed it. Lizzy was not the same as the other women in my life.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed in just the shorts I wear to sleep in. Lizzy entered from the bathroom wearing her normal pajamas.

"You're waiting for me?" Lizzy asked sexily.

"Come here." I replied. "We need to talk."

Lizzy made her way to in front of me, the smile on my face enticed her closer. Standing tall before me I opened my legs so she could move even closer. My hands reached up and rested on her hips, her big brown eyes searched mine for meaning.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Lizzy teased shaking her ass.

"Ssshhh, not a word, not yet." I offered.

I gripped the waist of her pajama bottoms and rolled them over her hips and down her long ebony legs. Lizzy slowly stepped out of them not quite sure of my intentions. I pulled her to me, my face kissed her chest between her breasts over her top.

My hands caressed her legs slowly and patiently before they gripped her fine ass. I guided Lizzy back and closed my legs now between hers. Lizzy mewed as my nose nudged the hem of her top. Lizzy pulled it over her head and tossed it as my lips encircled one hard nipple.

"Danny?" She moaned.

"Sshh." I reminded her.

With her legs open, and my continued caressing of her legs and ass, her scent filled my nostrils. Still I made her wait as I continued my journey.

I moved my legs wider forcing Lizzy to open her stance. Dark brown lips dangled glistening in the soft light in the room. With one hand I stroked between her pussy coating my fingers. Lizzy responded by bucking against them.

I widened my legs again, this forced Lizzy to lower her ass even further. Her arms went around the back of my neck to support herself. I moved one hand under her ass to assist as well. Her pussy was now obscenely gaping in front of me. My shorts tented doing nothing to hide my excitement.

I reached around and fingered my wife's pussy from behind. Lizzy leaned her forehead against mine as she bounced on the oily digits. Lizzy was grunting with each thrust but I knew she wanted more.

Lizzy pushed my shorts down and pulled my cock free. Lizzy moaned as I pulled my fingers from her quim. I positioned her dripping cunt over my cock and we both watched it disappear inside her.

Laying back I scooted over the bed and chucked my shorts. Lizzy rode me steadily offering me her tits to suck on. I caressed her back she bit my lip all the while my cock stretched her pussy.

Lizzy loved to be on top, she loved to be in control, she would pull up and tease the mushroom head driving me crazy. Lizzy enjoyed mashing her tits against my chest or watch me struggle to suck a nipple as she held them just out of reach.

Most of all Lizzy loved to grind her clit against my groin and orgasm just as I pumped her pussy full of cum.

"Hurry Danny!" Lizzy pleaded her voice desperate.

I thrusted up hard lifting her from the bed. Lizzy groaned in pleasure.

"Cum with me!" She panted.

"Yes!" I agreed.

"Now!" Lizzy yelled grinding her pussy had against me.

I felt the first contraction of her orgasm clench around my cock then released a torrent of cum deep inside her. Lizzy bucked against me each of us lost in our own world of orgasmic bliss.

Lizzy pulled up so we could both watch the frothy excitement coat my cock and drip from her engorged lips.

"I love you Danny." Lizzy whispered as she collapsed on top of me.

"I love you Elizabeth." I replied pulling her tight.

Lizzy mewed as she snuggled in deep against me. I wanted to tell her the news. I wanted to see the excitement in her eyes. I wanted to hear the shriek as it sunk in. But then I realized...Lizzy was asleep.

I was up early as usual, the partiers holding on for those last precious moments of sleep. I loved this time of day. It allowed me to reflect in silence on the day that was and the one at hand. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my time with people too.

It's just when you are the first one up the day seems to unfold like a flower opening its petals. Each day I am blessed with so many little joys that come my way.

Nikki and Sharon invited everyone down to the cond for an early dinner. Kat and Christi took Rusty and all but Mikayla and Casen to go play on the beach. I was in the den working, Lizzy just put the kids down for a nap. She walked in just as I was finishing up a proposal. "Danny you never told me what you wanted to talk about last night." Lizzy asked as she leaned against the door.

"Yeah well someone fell asleep!" I reminded her.

Lizzy sauntered over and plopped in my lap. She giggled as she nestled her ass over my cock.

"Well I did have one especially sexy dream." Lizzy teased then kissed me.

"I think I had that same dream." I replied back.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Lizzy asked happily.

"Lizzy it think it's time for you to come home and not work." I said.

"Oh Danny! Really?" Lizzy squealed.

"So you would consider it?" I asked not wanting to over commit.

"What about Molly and the company?" Lizzy asked.

"For now Christi will take your place if that is ok with you." I suggested.

"For now? What does that mean?" Lizzy asked confused.

"Well if you want to go back, or sometime in the future I was thinking Christi may want to start her own security company. There is plenty of business and she has the experience." I explained.

"What about Mrs. Martinez?" Lizzy asked as she started to process more.

"I think there is enough to keep her busy as well." I knew Lizzy would be hurt if we let her go.

Lizzy sat there silently for many long moments taking it all in. I didn't say a word so as not to make it one of my sales pitches. Lizzy shifted uncomfortably looking at me and then out of the door den to the house.

"Can we afford it if I don't work?" Lizzy asked nervously.

"You let me worry about that." I replied.

"Why Danny? Why now? Why are you doing this for me?" Lizzy asked becoming very serious now.

"Because my love it's what you need right now." I explained.

"How long have you known?" Lizzy probed.

"Sally mentioned it before................ for me it was at the resort." I lifted my hand to her cheek and let her nuzzle against it. "I thought it was because she was leaving, then I thought it was because of mom and Christi."

Lizzy's sad eyes continued to search mine to see how much I had figured out. I kissed her other cheek softly.

"But this isn't about Sally, or Kat, or even Christi is it?" I whispered. "It's Nikki, isn't it? I'm sorry it took so long for me to figure out."

"I'm sorry Danny, I thought I wanted to be like her....." Lizzy started to weep.

I pulled her tight as tears started to flow over her cheeks. Lizzy idolized Nikki so much, they were so close. Lizzy tried to be that career driven, working mom, and strong willed woman. Heck Lizzy even tried to be open sexually.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers