3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

Christi had been watching me fuck mom's ass but now her eyes were closed, she seemed to be closest. Christi was forcing mom's head hard against her cunt. Her chest was heaving her stomach tensed, her upper teeth dug into her lower lip.

Lizzy was next with her eyes closed too. I could see the perspiration along Lizzy's hair line, the speed at which she was fuckin mom was very fast. Lizzy's mouth was open and she grunted out 'oh','oh,'oh', like a tennis player would each time they strike the ball.

Then out of nowhere mom's orgasm came like an asteroid crashing to earth. The chain reaction was incredible. Christi fell back letting go of Kat. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis up with her legs.

Lizzy slammed hard into mom burying the dildo to the hilt. Lizzy machine gunned mom's pussy as well as her own from below so rapidly the vibrations sent me over the edge.

"Yes Danny fill my ass!" Mom cried out just once as stabbed her in concert with my orgasm. The bed that had been shaking with all of the passion, all of our needs, and most of all the love, suddenly stopped in one heaping mound of sexual release. You could almost see the steam rising from their bodies.

Cum was leaking from mom's gaping ass, excitement coated the dildo Lizzy pulled from her pussy. Christi's pussy was red and swollen her clit naked and exposed. My cock still semi hard dripped semen from the tip. The smell of sex filled the stagnant air.

At first it was all kisses and embracing. Groping and fondling was replaced with giggles and laughter as we each realized what we had done. Mom rolled over placing Lizzy in the middle. The three all looked up at me as I leaned back still out of breath.

"We love you Danny." Kat said soberly. "Will promise to keep us happy?"

I looked at Lizzy and could see that twinkle in her eye.

"Lizzy I belong to you." I stated seriously.

Lizzy reached over and took a hand from both Christi and Kat. She looked at Christi.

"And Lizzy is not a Lezzy?" She asked just as seriously.

"I promise." Christi leaned over and kissed my wife.

Lizzy faced Kat.

"And I can watch?" Lizzy asked mom.

"Always." Kat replied with a kiss.

"Ok then." Lizzy grinned. "Danny will you keep us all happy?"

I hesitated several moments for it to sink in, for all of us. I looked at them each but especially Lizzy.

"Yes my love. As you wish." I leaned in to kiss her.

Lizzy pulled me on top of her.

"Good now fuck me before these greedy bitches get what's left of that cum."

Squeals of laughter erupted as Christi and mom realized what she said. With several pillows under Christi's ass Lizzy was pussy to pussy on top of her. Mom reached over to me and started feeding my erect cock in my wife's pussy. I fucked Lizzy as they ground their clits against one another.

"Now me!" Christi yelled breaking free from Lizzy's kisses.

Kat pulled my engorged cock from my wife's black pussy and shoved it in Christi's white one. Mom and I looked on as Lizzy's excitement dripped on my cock fucking Christi.

"Fuck is he so big." Christi mumbled. "Can you feel it Liz?"

"MMMMM." Lizzy cooed.

Every time one would get too excited mom would pull me out and guide me in the others dripping cunt. Kat would stroke my balls egging me on. Christi and Lizzy were kissing and moaning desperate to cum.

Mom toyed with them, one time she spread Lizzy's ass cheeks while I spanked her brown star with my oily cock.

"No way buster!" Lizzy yelled. Her ass pushed up in the air her body betraying her words.

"Do it!" Christi teased.

Lizzy slammed her pussy on Christi as mom stuffed me back in her cunt.

"I'm need to cum!" Lizzy hissed.

"Yesss..." Christi agreed.

Kat moved beside them stroking them and alternating kissing them.

"Now Danny, do it now, make us happy." Kat demanded.

It was as if my cock was wired in some way to her voice. Almost on que I started filling Lizzy's overheated cunt. Milky white froth oozed from her pussy as she convulsed in orgasm dripping into the equally convulsing pussy of Christi.

Before long my erection faded to the point I could no longer stay with the girls as they rode out their climaxes together. I flopped on the bed where Kat met me with a passionate kiss.

It was about four in the morning when I woke, later than usual, but considering last night it was expected. I had taken a shower alone before turning in, the girls frolicked together for theirs. I remember Lizzy joining me in bed before drifting asleep for good.

With mom and Christi in the other room I left Lizzy in bed and sat in the padded chair at the desk. With just the light from the computer screen I check my e-mail. Around four thirty I saw Lizzy's eyes glow in the dark.

Naked she joined me curling up in my lap and drifted back to sleep.

Around five Christi appeared at the opening between the rooms. She too was naked. When she saw Lizzy with me she looked disappointed. Christi turned to leave.

"It's ok you can have him." Lizzy startled us both when she spoke.

Moving slowly Lizzy unraveled herself from my lap and stepped across the room.

"Are you sure?" Christi asked as Lizzy stood beside her at the door.

Lizzy's black hand moved to caress Christi's face. She kissed her softly, her hand drifted lower caressing Christi's body. First one tit then the other was covered with Lizzy's long slender fingers. Moving further Lizzy passed over Christi's stomach stopping just over the small patch above her pussy.

Lizzy looked back over her shoulder at me, our eyes met, her lips parted and her bright white teeth pierced through the darkened room in a smile. At that moment I knew she understood how much I loved her.

"I'm sure." Lizzy finally replied still focused on me. "I'll go keep mom warm."

"She would like that." Christi answered.

Lizzy faced her, they kissed like lovers as they both caressed each other's bodies. Lizzy passed through the door out of sight. Christi joined me in the chair curling up in my lap. I kissed the top of her head as I turned back to face the computer.

Christi watched me as I worked. Before long the distinct sound of Kat moaning became apparent. I stopped typing, the sounds became louder and more distinct. It was clear they were both in the throes of passion.

"Do you want to go join them?" I whispered.

"I can't, Lizzy is not a lezzy." Christi bluntly reminded me. "I love them both, but sometimes the two of them together are just too much."

"Ok then." I laughed with her.

"Besides, I'm happy right where I am." Christi stretched up to kiss me.

She rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I listened for a bit longer then went back to work.

It was around seven when Lizzy walked back through the opening and stopped to look at Christi still curled up in my lap.

"You're up early?" I stated.

Christi lifted her head and rubbed her eyes. Looking at the clock she glanced over at Lizzy still at the open door.

"Is something wrong?" Christi asked concerned.

We both looked at Lizzy waiting for an answer. There was a calmness about her, a confidence she had not shown of late. Christi shifted uncomfortably as Lizzy focused on my eyes. Then that infectious smile crossed her face.

"No my love, everything is as it should be." Lizzy replied now looking at Christi.

Lizzy moved in the direction of the bathroom stopping just before entering.

"Would you like to join me?" Lizzy asked Christi by extending her hand.

"But you said...........?" Christi tensed up then looked at me a bit confused.

"Just a shower." Lizzy assured her.

I could feel Christi's whole body relax. The boundaries were again clear. I kissed Christi on top of the head and she moved to stand up. Christi walked to Lizzy where she received a quick peck on the lips. Standing naked together Lizzy leaned down and whispered in her ear.

Christi joyfully embraced my wife in response to the secret message. Their body's pressed together, one white, one black. Four tits mashed together, legs now intertwined, lips filled with passion pressed tight.

"I love you Elizabeth!" Christi blurted as soon as their lips parted.

When they separated Lizzy took Christi by the hand and looked at me.

"Danny your mother is waiting for you. When you're done your wives want to go home and be with their kids." Lizzy said with a big smile and a wink.

"Ok then." I replied standing up returning the wink.

They walked to the bathroom as I moved to the opening between the two rooms.

"Ok, and Danny, were in a hurry........." Lizzy giggled. She gripped one of Christi's nipples and gave it a firm tug. "............ then again maybe you could take your time."

Christi squealed in delight as Lizzy closed the door, a sign I was not invited. As it turned out it was for the best. I found Kat in bed anxiously awaiting my arrival. With lube in her hand she greased up my hard cock.

I moved in behind her, mom guided my cock to her quivering asshole. She held her breath as I slowly pressed through her pretend resistance. When I was fully embedded in her ass mom exhaled.

"Oh Danny, I'm so happy." Mom gushed. "Please go slow I want to enjoy every minute."

"Ok then." I laughed.

........................................................................................................................................................................

We are on the way back home, the three of them talked all morning. We just finished lunch and now Lizzy is riding in the back with Christi sleeping. I can tell mom wants to join them for a nap but I think our marathon morning ass fuck has her a bit tender. She keeps shifting in her seat.

"Sorry." I say with a smirk.

"Don't be it reminds me of how much you love me." Kat replies.

I fold up the arm rest, mom lays a pillow across the console. Laying down now she closes her eyes. I reach over and stroke her hair. Mom grabs my hand and guides it inside her blouse and places it over her braless tit.

"Are you happy now?" She looks up one last time.

"I am." I grin.

"Ok then." Kat winks.

They're all asleep now, the miles pass steadily by. I take time to think about all that took place this past week, as well as the years before. I am happy. All I've ever wanted to do is make other people happy.

Not just the women in my life, not just my kids, not just my mom. Well to be honest especially my mom. But what I have truly tried to do is leave each person happier than when I met them. I haven't always succeeded, I am human too.

I've had my bad days, days I have not been at my best. I've learned there are some people you can never make happy. Still I try.

The thing is, it was not a price I paid, during it all I was happy too. Yes I have lost friends and family, I really never knew my dad, my first marriage ended in divorce, and my uncle was estranged for several years.

But I am happy, I have lived an incredible life at this young age.

............................................................................................................................................................................

It's the middle of June now. Jr. his wife Rachel and their 6 month old child moved into the house directly behind ours in February. They are settled in and doing quite well now that things have settled down. Sam and his wife welcomed their new baby at the end of May. They moved into the house beside Jr. in April just before Scarlet graduated college.

Lizzy is happier than ever before. Not only does she have six kids at home she has two new babies to dote over. With her sister's -in law so near they have grown closer as well. Cindy is already planning the days when she gets to babysit.

Sharon and Nikki still live just down the coast in the condo. They have been married for almost nine months and I can honestly say Nikki has never been happier. Sharon and I have not spent any alone time since before they got married. Nikki has given her blessing but Sharon and I both agreed that for now its best we avoid our encounters.

Sally and Bill have been traveling often. We see them regularly when they are in town. I have not gone back on my word with my uncle and never will. If it's possible I think we love each other even more. Sally with me for keeping my word, me with her for understanding why.

Kat later told me about the conversations she had with Christi and Lizzy during the trip back at our previous home. There was a meeting of the minds so to speak. An agreement of sorts, a pact they entered into.

Christi has been an incredible addition to the family. Regarding the other women she is strictly Kat's lover. There has never been any question or suggestion that will ever change. Christi and I rarely spend time alone intimately and for now without Lizzy watching.

Christi still joins me regularly early in the morning curling up in my lap while I read. Lizzy still enjoys watching Kat and Christi but rarely stays the night. Lizzy and Christi still sleep together as before and there is physical contact but as Lizzy says, panties must stay on at all times.

As for Lizzy since that trip she has been a much happier person. With Jr. Rachel, Sam and his wife Scarlet now living next door, Lizzy is now is surrounded by her whole family. Elizabeth is completely back to her old self. The confidence is back, her energy is back, but most of all that wonderful smile is back like it used to be.

The bond between Lizzy and Kat is hard to explain. Kat has filled a void in Lizzy's life her grandmother Val once filled. The loving, nurturing and trustworthy part Val once played. Unlike her mother Sharon, Lizzy has no desire to be a business woman. Like Val she just wants to be a mom.

Is Lizzy a lesbian? Will she ever be? No, I don't think so. As for the rare times she and Kat do get intimate? After listening all those years to Sharon and Val make love? After watching their movies together? I think Lizzy loves Kat so much she wants to show mom the only way she knows how.

Sally thinks so too. Besides Lizzy and I make love more often now than ever before. It's true, I finally have my wife back.

Lastly there is Kathryn my mom. We are as in love as we ever were. With Lizzy's renewed appetite for sex mom and I spend a few less nights together alone, a few more nights together with Lizzy.

Its 6: am Sunday June 19th, Christi is curled up in my lap sleeping. Lizzy just walked naked to the railing at the top of the stairs. Mom is joining her dressed in a robe. She leans on the railing as well her full tits spilling from inside the robe over the railing.

I know they are up to no good. As I chuckle I wake Christi, she rubs her eyes. Looking up at Kat and Lizzy, Christi giggles. Moving from my lap Christi sheds her pajamas and walks naked towards the stairs.

"Are you joining us?" Christi whispers.

Without waiting for an answer she slowly climbs the steps. Looking up I see Kat and Lizzy just breaking off a lingering kiss. Kat is naked now, she turns in the direction of our bedroom, I can see the impression of her favorite butt plug stuffed in her ass.

I watch as she egurates her movements for my benefit. When she is out of sight I look to find Lizzy and Christi embracing each other. Lizzy knows this drives me crazy. She bends Christi over the railing gripping both of Christi's white tits. Her long black fingers slip over the creamy slopes until Christi moans as Lizzy tugs her nipples.

"Are you coming now?" Lizzy asks in her sultry voice. "It is father's day you know?"

With an invitation like that I scribble two words on the paper I was reading and head up the steps.

The end.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers