3 The Power of Avalon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers

"You're a poster child for sex."

"My boobs aren't too small?"

"No! Especially with dangerous nipples like those." I took a half-step forward and then caught myself. "We better get this circle jerk going or the no touching policy will be kicked out the window."

Val only nodded energetically. The strain in her voice came through clearly. "I'm beginning to wonder why that policy was ever suggested."

Across my studio, the door to my apartment made a soft click. Our heads snapped around. The knob turned. A voice called out. "Zach! It's me, Harry."

Privacy and modesty lay so close and yet a very long sprint away. Too far. The doorknob was turning. Val dove behind the only thing big enough to hide her nude body. Me.

Harry stepped in, turning to close the door behind him. "Yo, Zach? I still have your keys from when I helped move. I just decided to use 'em. I hope...SHIT!" 
Zach got over his shock at my nude body. He snorted a laugh and shook his head. "Damn, bro! Not again!" He stopped and craned his neck to see who might be hiding behind me. He looked straight at me with hopeful eyes. His hands went halfway up to taking off his parka and outerwear and stopped, waiting.

"I don't suppose there's room for your kid brother? It was so great last time." His plaintive voice sounded like a kid asking for a piece of birthday cake. "Oh, with your permission, ma'am."

I guess legends of telepathic bonds between siblings always center around twins. My idjit brother sure didn't get my mental commands to SHUT UP. I closed my eyes and waited for the thunder.

"What do you mean 'again'? 'Last time'?" Val stepped around me, a storm of curiousity and outrage.

Now I know what "losing your shit" really means. Harry's eyes bugged, his mouth gaped and he made idiotic choking sounds. He pointed. He took a step. Instead of balancing himself, his toe caught on one of my boots and he fell flat to the floor.

Protective instincts overrode Val's outrage as she skipped across to Harry's side. She rolled him on to his back.

"You're naked." The awe in Harry's voice made us both bust out laughing.

"Yes, WE are." Val took hold of one of Harry's hands with both of hers and helped haul him to his feet. Harry is smaller and leaner than me, but still bigger than Val. Her slender naked form beside Harry in his bulky winter gear looked a chihuahua trying to help a moose.

Harry waved a hand dismissively in my general direction, never taking his lustful gaze off Val. "Big deal. I've seen Zach naked."

Val's curiousity and whirled back up to speed. "Yeah, so I hear. What sort of shenanigans are you two getting up to?"

"A gentleman never blabs."

"Ha!" Val started towards me, the chihuahua now stalking a bear. Her eyes shone. "How does that apply to you?"

I backed warily away. Old reflexes died hard. Fear of parental reprisals for being too rough with my little sister had gave Val the upper hand in many childhood wrestling matches.

"If I wasn't a gentleman, I'd pick you up and stuff you into a cookie jar, peewee."

"You and who else, you big..." She came at me. I gave her enough of a bounce and push to send her sprawling into one of the big chairs. I didn't linger in triumph. I turned and scooted down the hallway to my bedroom. The grin on my face went to my ears.

"Don't stand there like a dummy, Harry. Help me!"

Val tackled me so we fell across my wonderful king-sized bed. Our nude bodies thrashed together, skin slipping across skin. She had the advantage of the moment, sitting astride my back. I could feel her hot and wet pussy spreading across my ass. Her nasty little fingers began to dig into my sides. Shrieking from the tickling, I bucked. She held on, her gymnast thighs clamping tight. 
"Talk! What sex games have you done?"

"None of your business!" I gasped and rolled, tipping her off. I whirled to face her as she came again. I caught her by the wrists and pushed back until her arms pressed into the navy blue sheets. Val writhed under me, tits thrashing. My club of a hard-on swept back and forth across her stomach, even prodding close to her vaginal lips. Her legs spread and wrapped around me.

Val went still, her breath heaving and her eyes gleaming wickedly up into mine.

"You give? Stop being a nosey brat?"

She gave a little buck and grind at that accusation. Our groins throbbed in hard contact. My cock pressed into her lower belly to help keep her still. And not to knee me in the nuts.

"You're a big galoot. Bullies like you always get their comeuppance." She smiled like a hungry fox.

I chortled. "I don't see how..."

Arms swept in and around my chest. Wiry hair pressed into my back and against my bum as Harry hoisted me up and off. I struggled to escape. Just like the good old days of childhood. The two young snots against me. Except, of course, for the nudity. I could feel Harry's half-hard penis lodging into the crack of my buttocks. 
I had worked out diligently with gym equipment to improve myself, but Harry did manual, physical labour as a contractor every day. I strained to bust his grip. No obvious result. This might be troublesome.

Val lay in spread-eagled glory for a moment, then bounced around upright. She walked on her knees to within a cent of me, hot, sweaty skin radiating heat to each other. Her eyes never left mine as she traced her fingernails up my belly. I shivered as the tickle reflex spasmed. My cock jumped and poked her in the navel. Val ignored that contact.

"Gonna talk, Mr. Big Galoot Tough Guy?" Val purred up at me. Harry chuckled into my left ear.

"Nope."

Still locking eyes with me, Val brought up her right index finger and sucked it into her mouth. Her lips puckered around it as she stroked the finger in and out. She brought it out with a faint 'pop', then pressed it into my left nipple. She slid the wet finger tip around and around in tight circles. My tickle reflex and my sexual response had a quick meeting over who had jurisdiction on this. They decided on a 50-50 split. I made a goofy gurk noise, spasmed and thrust my hips. My erection prodded hard into Val's tummy. She didn't back away. She slid closer yet, pushing my hard-on up to be wedged lightly between us. She bent her neck and used her tongue on my right nipple.

Tickle reflex bowed out and left the situation to sex. I rattled a groan deep my throat. Harry's breathing had become a bit deep and fast in my ear. His cock now sawed stiff and hard under my crotch. His pubic hair against my butt, the length of his shaft sliding along my 'taint' and the head bumping into my ball sac. Harry was on record as greatly enjoying the watching. Maybe he liked some bisexual stuff as well.

Val looked up at me again, mouth open, lips full and breathing hoarse. Her hooded eyes narrowed at me. "Gonna talk?". Her voice husky.

I swallowed and smiled. "A gentleman never blabs." Harry had sense to realize the rassling was done and let me loose. I pushed forward, once again forcing my sister back on to the big bed. "He just passes on what he's learned."

I ran my palms wide down her sweat-slicked torso, flexing my fingers slightly, kneading and pressing her flesh from shoulders to waist to hips back along the outer thighs to the knees. I brought them back up the front of her legs, gripping the big muscle in the front, sliding so my thumbs came just so close and no closer to her pussy, side by side up her heaving stomach to cup those perky breasts. I stopped and massaged them, feeling the fat, puffed out nipples being forced up into my palms by a moaning, panting sister. I kept flexing my fingers in tighter and tighter until I rolled and pinched those nipples.

"OH FUCK!" Val shouted, her eyes wide and her breath erratic.

I swept my hands down and around, never breaking contact, to pick her up in a big brotherly bear hug. I lifted her up and latched a lashing mouth and tongue on those irresistible boobs, sucking the nipples in long and hard. Val clutched my head, kissing my forehead and shuddering with desire.

I moved my right arm down to below her tight ass to better support her. I hoisted her up, turned and went down backwards from the knees so I stretched flat out, my red-faced sister sitting on my stomach. I gripped her around the waist and urged her backwards with a suggestive lift. Val didn't need explanation. She rose, fumbled beneath her with one hand to find my quivering rock of a cock. Gripping it, she fine tuned her positioning. She let the tip of my plum head press and play with her wet folds.

Val came aware enough to grin and widen her eyes. She gave a helpless shrug. "Here we go, big brother."

She plunged down, engulfing me in one mad stroke. Her bald vulva snug against my pubic bone. Val snapped her head back and and quaked along her entire body. She braced her hands on my shoulders and vibrated.

"Oh, fuck. You're so much thicker than Kelvin. It feels so fucking good. So fucking good."

I only nodded in gurgling agreement. Her inner muscles had as much power as her toned legs and body. She had more than a wonderfully tight pussy, she gripped and contracted around my cock with liquid heat. 
Her legs of legend and song began to flex and lift. She brought herself up so just the head lay captured by her. Compared to my willowy, slender sister, my cock looked like it would split her in two.

And Val began to fuck me. I'm surprised the sheer taboo sexual energy didn't throw off lightning sparks around the room.

A deep-chested moan reminded me our brother was in the room. I had forgotten Harry. He knelt on his feet beside us on the bed, his lanky muscled body arced like a bow as he beat his meat and watched us with wide eyes. He didn't have any hint of "waiting his turn" or "biding his time." My brother really did have a major voyeur thing happening. His fist went in exact synch to Val's bouncing up and down on my cock. He licked his lips.

Harry's moan reminded Val of his existence as well. She extended her tongue from a wide mouth in lewd invitation. I had a better idea. I reached out and cupped my right hand around the back of Val's neck to pull her face towards me. She mistakenly thought I wanted to kiss. She didn't see me reach out with my left to beat Harry's hand off his cock and take a fresh grip with my own hand. The red hot rod pulsed in my sliding palm. I tugged insistently.

Harry hesitated, then scooched forward eagerly on his knees until his thighs bracketed my head and his testicles rested over my left eye and cheek. His cock now rested between Val's and my mouth.

Val kept fucking me, now in a glorious sliding, full body back and forth rather than an incredible cowgirl up and down. Harry's hips flexed and fucked in the dual bombardment of lashing tongues and lips. Val and I licked the pumping shaft and plump head, plunged our tongues under the foreskin and nibbled straining flesh. A sloppy, dripping, noisy mess of a blowjob.

Harry's nuts kept dragging across my eye, so I kept them both closed, letting my other senses carry the load. The taste and smell of Harry's freshly showered cock. The smell of Val's tangy flowing juices. The clashing harmony of grunts and whimpers and sharp gasps. The soft creaking of the solid bed. The sensuous feel of Val's hot smooth skin under my roving hands. Oh, good gawd, the building overload of an eager, blazing orgasm. 
Harry went first. He got off a "Here I...GAWDAMN SHIT!" His blast fired off somewhere to my right. The backstroke sent the second, lesser blast so it flopped across the right side of my face and started to dribble in my ear. Any further shots of creamy cum disappeared into Val's mouth as she desperately glommed onto her brother's cock and sucked.

When Harry fell back, stunned, Val sat back up. She braced herself on my chest and began to drive her cunt up and down my shaft like a woman gone insane. My hands flailed a moment for somewhere to be and then settled on her hips, adding my arm strength to her down stroke, driving her even harder on to my cock.

"CUM IN ME BROTHER! CUMMING!! FUCK FUCK!" She landed hard and had a bone-breaking seizure of an orgasm. Her words became a wail and her eyes bugged out and stared at nothing. Her nails dug into my chest with sweet agony.

The sight of my sister triggered a volcano deep into her molten cunt. I bucked my hips up but held her hips tight against me with my hands. I made a long grinding growl like I had been stabbed.

Val collapsed on me. All my muscles went limp and I released her hips. She rose and fell with the force of my trying to bring in air. She nestled her cheek against me and her wheezing breath blew across my sweaty chest. Harry lumbered around and lay alongside in a group recovery hug, an arm thrown high over Val and one around my head. His body pressed stickily into both us. I raised a quivering arm to pat and grip his thigh.

Eventually, temperatures cooled, breathing stabilized and our brains came to see if all the dagblasted shouting had finished.

My cock went to soft sleepy time, slipping out of Val's cunt in a steady dribble of fluids. Good thing I had bought three separate sets of sheets for this king-size monster. Darn shrewd, if I do say so myself.

Val shifted her arms, remaining in her prone position atop me. She supported her chin with both her hands, her elbows near my trapezius muscles. She smiled sleepily at Harry, and then down at me, her face a smiling portrait of satisfaction.

"So, you give up? Are you going to spill your secrets, or do we have to keep giving you the third degree?"

Harry barked a short laugh. I put on a very thoughtful expression as I wiped the sticky trail of my brother's cum off the side of my face with two fingers.

I sneered defiance. "A gentleman never blabs." 


Cactus34
Cactus34
94 Followers
12