30 Days: Day 01

Story Info
The first day of David and Karen's FLR.
3.1k words
4.28
32.5k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door opened at precisely 8:00 a.m. I was standing there, contract in hand. Karen was standing there too, dressed in a beautiful black dress, wearing a gold necklace and black stiletto heels. She had never looked more beautiful or more in control.

She took the contract from my trembling hands.

She didn't offer me her cheek. She didn't smile. Instead, she instructed me to get undressed and place my clothes neatly in a box beside the coffee table. There was a large maroon pillow on which I was told to kneel and wait for her.

I did as she instructed. She left the room and took the contract with her.

I carefully folded my clothes and placed them in the box and kneeled on the pillow.

When she returned, she circled me briefly, as if she was inspecting me. She then closed the lid to the box and placed a padlock on the clasp, locking my clothes away.

"Stand up and place your hands behind your back," she commanded. Her voice was slightly cold but not different from how she had spoken to me before.

I stood and placed my hands behind my back. She stepped behind me and placed a pair of steel cuffs on my wrists, locking them together.

She stood behind me and leaned in, pressing her lips to my ear and whispering "Some of those things you told me, you really shouldn't have shared."

I trembled and squirmed, my stomach filling with butterflies.

She showed me a small metal cage and held it up in front of my face.

"First things first," she continued, opening the cage. "That cock, like every other part of you belongs to me now and you will never be allowed to touch it again."

She reached down and place a heavy metal ring around my balls and slide the cage over my cock which was starting to swell.

She quickly stuffed it inside the cage, deftly securing it to the base ring and turning the key and withdrawing it.

"Do you know why it is getting locked up?"

I nodded. "Because you own it now, Karen."

She smiled a bit wickedly. "You will call me Miss from now on. If you ever use my name again, without permission, you will be punished. Understand?"

I nodded and softly spoke, "Yes Miss."

"And no. I mean, of course I own it. I own every part of you. But I am locking it up because of your masturbation problem."

I turned bright red with embarrassment.

"I have to confess that I couldn't stop laughing when I read what you wrote about that."

She circled around me very slowly.

"So Mommy caught you masturbating?" she teased.

My heart started to race and I found it impossible to keep still. I nodded, unable to speak.

"Maybe I should have you give her a call?" she said laughing. She took a mocking tone, imitating me "Mommy, I just wanted to tell you I finally fixed my masturbation problem. A girl locked my little cock up so I can't touch it anymore."

I could feel tears well up in my eyes, coupled with a growing pain in my cock and balls as I started to get hard in the cage.

I tugged at my bound wrists.

She came closer and looked into my eyes, "Just like Mommy, I don't want you masturbating anymore."

She stepped back. "Did you masturbate the past two weeks?"

I nodded and closed my eyes, "Yes Miss."

"How often?"

"Every day."

She shook her head. "Do you think that is OK? I mean did you think that would please me?"

"I didn't think about it Miss," I admitted.

"Well, let's make sure it stays on your mind, then. I was going to do this in a more subtle way so it could be hidden, but I think you need a much better reminder."

She took out a sharpie marker and wrote the word "MASTURBATOR" across my forehead.

I shook my head and begged, tears starting to roll down my cheek.

"When my friends come over today, they need to be warned. In fact, when you meet them that is what I want you to say. That is your name for today."

She started to laugh.

I felt a sincere wave of panic, desperation, wanting to escape and make it stop.

She opened the clasp on her necklace and slid the key to my chastity onto it.

She smiled. "I can tell part of you hates this. But I can also tell," she said grasping my balls and my now straining cock, "part of you needs and craves this."

She reached her hand between the slits in her dress, pressing her finger against her pussy, withdrawing it and putting it in front of me.

Her finger was glistening. "I want you to know that seeing you so humiliated makes me wet, it turns me on, it excites me like nothing else. I am going to hurt you emotionally, psychologically, and take you apart bit by bit."

She held her finger close to my face and I leaned forward to smell it.

She pulled it away.

"Oh no no no," she chided. "I know how much you love stinky things," she said smiling cruelly. "When you write about it, you always make it a punishment. But it isn't really is it?"

I started to squirm more.

"No, stinky things turn you on, masturbator," he lectured me, emphasizing the words stinky and masturbator.

She started to giggle a bit gleefully. "Those things are rewards for when you are very, very good, masturbator."

I closed my eyes and nodded, "Yes Miss."

"It is way more fun for me to make sure you know those things are there, but that you can't have them. Like right now, I have such a stinky pussy. You've tasted it so many times, so you know how stinky it gets, right, masturbator?"

Each time she used the word, my cock throbbed in its cage. I had told her about it, written about it, shared how much it embarrassed me, all my humiliating fantasies.

And she was right. Those were my fantasies. Now she was making it my nightmare. So close, but so far.

"Close your eyes," she instructed and I did.

"Now repeat over and over 'I love stinky pussy'" she commanded.

Trembling and squirming I did as she asked. Each time I said it I could feel my cheeks getting redder and redder. Each time I grew more and more humiliated.

"Open your eyes."

When I did. She broke into laughter, holding her cell phone up, recording my mantra.

She played the clip back for me. I could barely watch, whimpering and repeating the phrase with the word masturbator written on my forehead.

"There is a good chance this is going up on Facebook at some point," she said feigning a sympathetic look.

I freaked up, tugging at my bonds and begging her not to.

"Listen, masturbator, You can end this any time you want. There is the door. You can always use it. But if you stay here, you have to accept that you have no rights and no way to control what happens to you. This might be a good lesson for you."

She held up the phone and made me watch while she brought up the share icon and selected a Facebook group.

I was whimpering and crying, watching her smile as she pressed the share button.

"There. Done. Accept it."

"I am going to leave it up for 10 minutes. If someone shares it, well I can't stop them, can I?"

I trembled and cried, while she sat down my table and read from a magazine.

"Just stand there and think about what you are." She turned the chair toward me and opened her legs and started to masturbate, touching herself as she watched me cry.

She brought herself close to orgasm over and over until finally the alarm went off. She stopped touching herself and pouted a bit, looking down at her phone. "No shares, too bad."

She deleted the video and stood up, adjusting her dress and letting me see her glistening fingers.

She giggled and ran her hands over my chest, playing with my nipples and tracing her fingernails over my caged cock and balls.

The pain in my cock was unbearable. My cock was throbbing and trying to find any way out of the cage, to no avail.

She smiled at me and touched my cheek and then stepped around behind me, releasing the cuff on my right wrist. She brought my hands in front of me and replaced the cuff, binding me but with quite a bit more freedom.

Next she added a pair of ankle cuffs, clicking them in place. They were attached with a chain, about two feet in length allowing me to take small steps.

"In the kitchen is a menu, recipes and groceries, masturbator," she told me. "I am going to take a shower and clean up. Friends are coming at noon for lunch. You will be serving."

I blushed and squirmed. "Are you at least going to let me get dressed?"

She smiled. "Be very careful what you ask for, masturbator," she said, her smile turning a bit sinister. "But, not today. Today I want them to see you exactly as you are, shackled, humiliated, and locked up. That is how I want you and how I want them to see you."

"May I ask who is coming," I queried.

"It is probably better if you don't," she responded. "You aren't going to like it."

Hobbled, it took me a few minutes to get to the kitchen where I found the menu, recipes and a few bags of groceries. It was challenging working with cuffed hands. Everything took longer than expected.

Occasionally, I would get a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. Naked, locked in chastity, chained with that awful work written across my face. "She has to clean me up, let me get dressed, wash my face. Right?" I thought to myself. "It's just a mind fuck."

I made the tomato and burrata dish as an appetizer, put together a ham and cheese quiche and set it in the oven. Dessert was fresh fruit and creme, which was simple to prepare. I sat and waited for the quiche to bake and removed it when the timer went off.

I plated the dishes and prepared everything, including the napkins and serving trays and silverware.

When Karen re-emerged she looked stunning.

"Should I get ready?" I asked.

She laughed. "You are ready, masturbator," she said, unable to hide her delight.

She stepped closer and touched my cheek. "I can't wait for your girls to see you."

I blinked. "My girls?"

She nodded. "I invited Kimberly and Beth over for lunch."

I flushed from head to toe. They were the two assistants in my office, both of whom reported directly to me.

"Don't worry masturbator, they already know everything. They've been keeping it a secret for a week or so. They saw your little video and read some of your writings too."

I started to tremble and shake. "Please tell me you are just fucking with me."

She laughed. "I am totally fucking with you, masturbator."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But I think we mean two different things by that," she said laughing. "I own you. Your life. Your work and if I want to tell other people all about you I will. I told Kim and Beth and they are coming for lunch. You will refer to them as Miss Kimberly and Miss Beth. I expect you to be quiet, obedient and do exactly as you are told."

My heart started to pound.

When the doorbell rang, I felt a full fledged panic attack.

"Answer it, masturbator," Karen demanded pointing at the door.

I shuffled to the door and opened it, red faced and embarrassed to the core of my being.

In front of me stood my two assistants from work, both of them smiling. After a moment of silence, the two of them burst into embarrassed, but giddy, laughter.

I closed my eyes and blushes more, "Please come in," I said soft, "Miss Kimberly, Miss Beth."

The stepped past me as I closed the door behind them and immediately met with Karen. They exchanged hugs and greetings, ignoring me for the most part.

"Masturbator?" Karen called.

My heart raced as I approached, all three of them staring at me, smiling, giggling and laughing.

"See what our guests would like to drink. I'll have an Old Fashioned. Girls?"

Kimberly asked for a glass of red wine and Beth did the same. "Yes Miss Kimberly, yes Miss Beth," I said softly as I shuffled back to the kitchen to prepare the drinks.

When I returned, Karen had me stand in front of the three of them.

Kimberly asked "Why does his face say masturbator?" she asked, smiling devilishly.

"Tell them, masturbator," Karen ordered.

"Because, um," I stammered. "I did that too much for the past few weeks."

Karen stood up and approached me. "No no no, masturbator. We don't speak that way to our guests. Repeat after me."

"Miss Kimberly, I have the word masturbator written on my forehead..."

I repeated the words, my face turning red.

"Because I am a chronic masturbator..."

"Because I am a chronic masturbator..." I repeated.

"Who needs a woman to control his dirty little habit."

I squirmed and repeated the words.

"One more time, masturbator. And look Miss Kimberly in the eyes when you say it."

I felt tears well up as I looked her in the eyes. A 22 year old, beautiful woman, stunning blue eyes, blond hair, adorable smile. She cocked her head and watched with interest as I spoke.

"Miss Kimberly, I have the word masturbator written on my forehead because I am a" I paused and swallowed "chronic masturbator who needs a woman to control his dirty little habit."

She smiled. "I know, masturbator." She giggled. "Just like Mommy, right? Mommy didn't let you masturbate either did she?"

I froze. I was speechless. I went from ashamed and blushing to feeling the blood drain from my body. All I could do was shake my head.

Karen was smiling and I could tell she was growing more and more excited watching me grow humiliated and then afraid.

Kimberly took out her phone and held it up. "You said pictures were OK, right Karen?"

Karen shrugged.

She snapped a few shots on her phone and smiled at me.

Karen rearranged my cuffs again, so my hands were behind my back and had me approach Beth.

"So Beth, since I can't really monitor him at work, I'd like to ask a favor."

Beth smiled and nodded.

"I'd like you to monitor his chastity at work. Any time you would like, you can ask to inspect him. Go ahead, give it a look."

I looked down at Beth, seated in front of me as she cupped my balls and began to examine the chastity device. She tugged at it, tried to move it around, inspecting every element.

"It seems very secure," she said, smiling.

Karen handed each of the girls a small box, which they opened revealing a small white tube with what looked like a clamp on the end.

"Let me know you how to use these," Karen instructed.

Karen took the small clamp and attached it to the base of the cock ring of my chastity. She pressed a small button and began to turn a small knob at the base of the tube, sending vibrations through the entire chastity device causing every nerve in my cock to buzz and tingle.

Slowly, it caused my cock to stiffen in its cage and ache and throb. Just as I felt an orgasm coming, she turned it off, denying me release.

She detached the device and handed it Kimberly.

Kimberly grinned and attached the device, turning it back on, watching me squirms and whimper as the sensations ran through me, teasing and making me ache desperately.

She turned it off and gave Beth her turn.

They took turns going back and forth, teasing and edging me in my case, each time bringing me to the edge of orgasm before stopping.

"It can be a very fun game, seeing how close you can get," Karen teased.

"And if there is an accident, please let me know. I'll punish him for that when he gets home."

I squirmed.

"Then again, you might enjoy watching him try to hold back, knowing he is going to be punished but making him cum anyway. It is really up to you."

My eyes widened.

The two of them were looking at each other giggling.

"So, when do you want us to, you know, tease him I guess."

"It is up to you," Karen told them. "As often as you like. He is never going to masturbate again as long as he is mine, so this is going to be the only pleasure he gets."

Kimberly blushed and looked at Karen. "I want him to call me Mommy."

Beth laughed. Karen smiled.

"I don't see why not," Karen told her.

"Please, please no. Please," I begged.

Karen looked at me sternly. "I must apologize girls. Masturbator doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. So let's help him learn that lesson."

Karen picked up the napkins on the table, balled them up and stuffed them in my mouth. She picked up a roll of duct tape and wrapped it tightly around my head, sealing my lips shut and covering my face in tape from just below my nose to my chin.

I whimpered into the gag.

"Sit down, I'll get the food," Karen said, leading me slowly into the hallway.

"You have lost socialization privileges," she informed me and opened a small closet door, shoving me inside.

The closet was tiny and tight, coated with soundproofing in all directions. When the door shut, I was barely able to move, in complete darkness. I tried to scream and push into the door to try to get out or get some attention, but everything was futile.

I stood there losing all sense of time, hearing nothing, seeing nothing.

I could only crouch slightly, eventually causing my legs to start to ache. Handcuffed, I wasn't even able to massage them.

Later, I would discover the closet had even more cruel measures to be inflicted, but for now, it was plenty cruel enough.

The napkins turned soggy and gross, my whole body ached. The cuffs seem to wear more and more in my skin.

My imagination started to go into overtime. This was no longer a game, this was my new life. At home and at work. I could scarcely imagine what was being discussed.

I may have slept a bit. When the door opened in the morning, the light stabbed my eyes. I was crying and desperate.

I felt to the floor and pressed my face to Karen's feet.

I felt more in love with her than ever.