30 Days of Sex - Day 01

Story Info
Chelsea turns 21 and spends the month...exploring new things
777 words
3.92
35.7k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers

"Day 1

Well well here I sit diary. On the eve of my twenty first birthday and horny as hell. I've only ever had sex once. I think over the course of the month my birthday gift to myself will be a month of new...adventures. 30 days. 30 (or more) partners.

Sounds like fun. College is the time for experimentation after all. But for tonight it's just me and my vibrator. Until tomorrow diary."

Chelsea closed the book and hid it back in its spot. She stretched in her computer chair. Her black hair was in a ponytail and she was dress in a grey and a pair of sleep shorts. She opened a locked drawer at her desk and pulled out a purple vibe.

"Hmm man or woman?"

She mumbled to herself as she ran the toy over her bottom lip. She turned the vibe on the lowest setting and held it against her bra. Her nipples hardened and she pulled one out to hold the vibe against it. She moaned quietly as she moved the toy around on her nipple.

She turned the toy off to push her shorts and panties off and to take her bra off before picking the toy back up.

"Maybe I should just sit in class all wet."

She smirked to herself and turned the toy on medium and rubbed it slowly against her wet pussy. She moved it around and slid it in and out, moaning louder...

She came a few minutes later and finally heard the alarm clock. She groaned, half in annoyance, half in lingering pleasure. She stood up and cleaned the toy and her chair. A quick shower and a quick change and she was off to class.

As per usual her focused shifted during class. She looked over while the professor was going through his lecture and noticed the student adjacent to her was watching porn on his phone. She tried to see what he was watching but he turned and closed the tab his whole face turning red...

Shortly after class she saw him sitting alone at a table in the campus library. She smirked and walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. He blushed immediately.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't sleep well because of a...nevermind, just please, please don't tell anyone."

"I won't, if you were masturbating in class that'd be a different story. "

"Oh God."

He put his hands over his face and leaned his head back.

"What were watching anyway, I couldn't see that well but it looked good."

"It was one of those public blowjob videos...I can't believe I just told you that."

"Don't sweat it, I watch them myself sometimes. I'm also pretty open so."

Her smile calmed his nerves a little and a small smile emerged on his face as well. She looked around briefly and then back at him.

"You have cute eyes."

"Thank you Chelsea."

He blushed again but his smile stayed.

"Have you ever had sex in public Craig?"

"No."

"Well there's quite a few people in here..."

"Seriously?"

He whispered and she nodded.

"Just do me one favor."

"Sure. "

"Hand your phone over. "

"Of course. "

He pulled his phone out and handed it to her. She slid it into her pocket and looked around before sliding under the table. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She worked his cock out of the hole in the front of his boxers. It was a little hard but she liked the extra work.

She sucked on the tip as she stroked it slowly. She moved her hand to his thigh and started to suck his cock slowly. She pulled off as his cock stiffened and stroked it until it was fully erect.

"Perfect."

She slides it back in her mouth and sucks slowly, going halfway down his cock. She pushed a little further and gagged before slowly pulling back. He pushed her hair back to look into her brown eyes as she sucked him off, speeding up ever so slightly.

"Hi!"

Her eyebrows raised at the new voice. But she didn't stop, slowing down, taking all of his cock as the mystery woman sat down. She sped up faster and faster as the two talked for a couple minutes.

"Well I'll see you on Friday. Bring flowers."

The woman winked as he smiled at her. He closed his eyes as she walked away, his cum shooting into Chelseas mouth and running down his shaft. Chelsea pulled off and looked up at him, some cum running out of the corner of her mouth.

"So you've got date on Friday stud?"

AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers