30 Days of Sex - Day 04...well maybe.

Story Info
Chelsea never expected this to happen...
793 words
3.91
11.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers

"Dear diary

Day 4 of 30. I think it's time for some plain old sex. Nothing special, nothing kinky, just a nice fucking. Sounds great right? I have to find a guy...or gal first..."

Chelsea wandered around the mall. She no classes that day so picking a partner out from campus wasn't an option. She shopped a little while,looking around but didn't see anyone that sparked her interest. Until she was standing in line at the McDonalds in the food court.

He was tall-ish, she figured about 6'4", which was tall compared to her 5'7" self. He had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair that hung down just short of covering his eyes. He introduced himself as Grant and with the formalities out of the way, she invited him to sit and eat with her. An invitation he happily accepted...

School, childhoods, friends, interests, they talked about it all for over an hour. It felt so natural to both of them.

"Usually I'm pretty shy around new people..."

Grant said as the two stood from their table and left the food court to walk through the mall.

"So what makes me different?"

"I don't know. Might be your personality."

"Personality?"

"Mhm, you're bubbly, carefree, confident. "

"You got all that in a hour?"

"I'm observant."

"Sure. "

Chelsea nudged him playfully and they smiled at each other. Grant sighed, shaking the ice in his cup.

"I guess you've gotten stuff like that a lot haven't you?"

"Mhm."

Grant looked down for a moment.

"Well I was being sincere."

"Sure."

Chelseas smile faded, her stomach dropped. She hated being so cynical.

(Inner monologue: Just tell him about the diary Chelsea and get it over with.)

She took a deep breath and told him about the diary.

"A sex diary, and you want me to be a part of it? I'm flattered."

It was a lie, Chelsea could tell.

"Yeah... so what do you say?"

Grant sighed and tossed his cup in the trash.

"Sure...my cars outside, I know a quiet spot we can go. "

Chelsea faked a smile and politely motioned for him to lead the way. He led her out to his car, a hand me down Chevy, and even opened the door for her. Chelsea thanked him and played with her hair, an old tick she did when she was nervous.

(Inner monologue: You haven't been nervous before Chelsea.)

"Shut up."

She mumbled to herself as Grant got in the drivers seat. They quietly drove to a nearby lake. The water sparkled in the early afternoon sun. Even the awkwardness of their conversation couldn't stifle Chelseas smile.

"It's beautiful."

"You should put up the mirror and see the lake."

She scoffed and blushed a little.

"You're a dork Grant."

He smiled and nodded his head. He rested his chin on the steering wheel and looked out to the lake.

"Grant..."

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind driving me back to campus..."

"But I thought..."

"I know...but your different. "

"Good different or bad different?"

"I'm not sure yet. "

He nodded and started the car again, backing out onto the road. The drive to her campus was so much different. They talked again, almost like Chelsea hadn't screwed it up earlier.

They pulled into the parking lot of Chelseas dorm house. They sat in silence for a minute before Chelsea undid her seat belt and opened the door.

"Thanks for the ride Grant."

"Can I walk back to your room?"

Chelsea stopped for a minute and smiled. She nodded and got out of the car waiting for Grant. Once he got out they headed towards her room. They were quiet but not the awkward quiet from earlier but an almost content silence, just enjoying being with the other person.

"Well here it is..."

Chelsea said as they stopped outside her door. Neither acknowledged that they were holding hands.

"So it is...Chelsea?"

"Hmm?"

"I...I..."

She kissed him. It was so sudden but it felt like the right thing to do. Grant wrapped his arms around her as they slowly broke the kiss and stared into the others eyes. Both were beet red.

"Can I um...call you when at the end of the month?"

"Trust me...I'm not worth the wait."

She backed out of his arms and looked down rubbing her shoulder.

"...I'm willing to take the chance..."

"26 days..."

She looked back up and locked eyes with him again and smiled.

"I've got nothing better to do."

He smiled and she slowly hugged him.

"26 days."

She pulled away and kissed him again. After they pulled apart they exchanged numbers. They said their goodbyes and Grant left. Once back in her room, Chelsea pulled out the diary again.

"This wasn't supposed to happen..."

AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers