30 Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,675 Followers

"Sorry, work has decided that my vacation was going entirely to well and had to ruin it." She looked up at me, the sadness in her eyes was genuinely heart breaking. "I have to fly back tomorrow and fix an epic fuck up."

I walked slowly around the counter and took her in my arms. She laid her cheek on my shoulder. "I should have known. This week was going too well. I didn't stress out, I was really relaxing for once."

The more she spoke about leaving the tighter I held her to me. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. To say her news wasn't affecting me would be a lie. I didn't want her to leave any more than she wanted to go.

Stacey was the catalyst that broke me out of my little world. She made me do things I wouldn't have ever thought of doing. She was a push in the right direction for me, and I knew it.

"It's okay, I'm sure they'll make it up to you. Maybe they'll give you back your vacation time or something." I whispered kissing her cheek.

She hiccuped. "It's not the time off I'm upset about losing." Her grip on my neck tightened.

My breath caught in my throat. "What then?" I asked, hoping I already knew the answer.

"When are you coming back to Boston?" She asked after a long pause.

"I was planning on mid-August. I'll need to find a place, get settled in. Why?"

She slipped free and went back to the bedroom and came back a minute later a card. She slid it into the pocket of my shorts.

"You don't have to look. I have room, if you want to, I mean, until you can get on your feet, or whatever." She stopped rambling, closed her eyes and inhaled slowly, letting out a sigh. "Listen, if I was just, you know, a nice diversion, that's fine. I'm okay with it. I just..."

I took that moment to silence her by kissing her deeply.

"You are so much more than just a diversion Stacey. So much more."

"God I didn't want to say it, but it's you I'm afraid of losing. That sounds so stupid since I've only known you three days, and I..." I silenced her again with a kiss.

"Aren't you getting hungry yet?" I asked.

"Yes, but not for food." She said smiling up at me.

I laughed as she leaned forward and sunk her teeth gently into my jaw. "That's not going to help you get ready, maybe you should call the airline while I start prepping for your magical culinary skills."

"Yea, I guess you're right Mr. Mood Killer."

"Oh the mood hasn't been killed. It's been banked like a fire, burning slowly on a snowy New England night." I said leaning down and nipping her lower lip giving it a little tug.

"Start a big pot of water for the pasta, and start dicing the veggies, big chunks. I'll call the airline and get my ticket changed. The quicker I get you fed, the quicker you can show me how much you're going to miss me." She lifted her lips and gave me a peck, then gave me a much longer kiss. She smiled up at me and gave me a swat on the ass. "Move it or we're going to be having dinner for breakfast."

"Sounds fine to me." I smiled back at her.

She took her phone back to the bedroom and started packing. I got to work on dinner. She poked her head out of the bedroom and asked me to open the wine, and ducked back in. I smiled as I did it, hearing drawers banging and quiet swearing.

I called out for the next instructions, and she yelled them back, and I continued with dinner preparations. She popped out of the bedroom apologizing and trying to assist. I set her on one of the bar stools and handed her the glass of wine she asked me to pour and demanded she take a deep breath and relax. She directed me through the rest of the preparation. She put her head in her hands and started giggling.

"What?"

"I was just thinking, I won again. You bought lunch and you ended up making me dinner."

I chuckled along with her as she peeked at me from between her fingers and broke down giggling again.

"I'll have no problem cooking for you." I said, reaching a decision I'd been pondering since she slipped her address and numbers into my pocket.

She caught phrasing and grinned ear to ear. "I'll be right back." She said and just about skipped into the bedroom.

I finished off dinner and plated it up and saw her out of the corner of my eye and looked up. She stood there in her new little blue tie-dye dress. It hugged her curves like I wish I had been. It was short enough to show off her incredible legs. Her hair was down and brushed out.

"What do you think?" She said brushing the fabric along her curves. She looked up at me looking for a clue. I knew I was standing there staring, my mouth hanging open, at the sight of this amazing, beautiful woman in front of me. She blinked several times, still waiting for a response.

I cleared my throat. "It's... you're beautiful." I said, correcting myself.

She grinned ear to ear. "I didn't want you to have to wait to see it."

We ate at her little dining table, sitting close. She teased me under the table running her bare foot up and down my leg, while we talked. She told me about her place in Boston and what landmarks it was near. She mentioned parking may be a pain because it was all on-street. I let her know I'd likely drop the Jeep off at my folks and fly in to avoid having that problem. I lived on public transportation for three years, I could do it again.

I don't know if it was the soft caresses, the wine, the softness of her voice. The rest of the world fell away. We finished pushing our plates away slightly.

"Oh no, we didn't get anything for dessert." She said. A feral glint in her eye said she already had dessert planned, and I was it.

A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth. "Oh no, what ever will we do?"

She grinned, reached for the bottle of wine and poured the last of it into our glasses. "Let's get comfortable." She stood, glass in hand, and reached out for me to take her hand. We sat on the sofa, Stacey curled up against me and leaned in for a kiss. We started off slowly, tenderly, before long we were gasping for breath. She climbed on my lap, our hands roaming freely.

"Why am I suddenly worried your dad's going to come down the stairs, flip the lights on and catch us, and I'll be out running a shotgun blast?" I said.

Stacey bust out laughing. "That's not nearly as likely as him telling us to remember to use protection, getting a beer and going back upstairs."

"Well I've got that covered. Literally." I grinned, and kissed her again. My hand slid up under the hem of her dress. I noticed when I reached her ass I didn't hit fabric. I caressed her ass gripping her tightly and I felt a string. This was a nice little surprise, since her pair from earlier were still on the mirror in my Jeep.

"Trying to find out what else I bought today are you?" She whispered, and nibbled my lower lip.

"Mmm hmm." I murmured as my fingertips traced the string from her hip down to the cleft between her cheeks. She angled her hip so I could push her dress up. She wrapped her arm around my neck and leaned away slightly tugging the hem up around her waist revealing her other purchase. I looked down and saw small blue lace panties with swirl designs. The lace was sheer showing her little strip. There was even a small baby blue bow at the top.

"Gift wrapped with a bow." She smiled.

I grinned back at her. "Just so you know, I'm that guy who opens his gifts slowly. I like to savor the moment."

"Don't take too long. I want you to have a chance to play with it before I have to go in the morning." She dove into my mouth tongue first. I ran my fingers gently up the inside of her thigh. She shivered as I reached the small patch of fabric covering her. She was damp and hot like an August night. As I began to gently stroke the fabric she began to purr deep in her throat. I began running my finger lightly up and down the fabric causing her to shift slightly hoping to get more pressure. I deftly retreated keeping the stroking light. Her mouth became more insistent, her tongue darting into my mouth looking for a duel. Her hand gripped the front of my shirt tightly, nearly tearing it as she squirmed on my fingers. Her squirming in my lap was having a profound effect on me. It wasn't long before I couldn't take anymore, and I felt the same from Stacey without a word from her. I slipped my arm behind her back, the other behind her knees and stood lifting her with me. She let out a soft woop, and wrapped her arms around my neck as I brought her to the bedroom.

When I set her on the bed she swung around and got onto her knees facing me and immediately resumed our tongue lashing while she reached for the hem of my shirt. We paused long enough for her to drag it over my head. Her hands made their way down my chest pausing to massage each nipple for a moment which caused me to get even harder, if that was possible. I felt her unbutton my shorts, and slowly pull down the zipper somewhat relieving the pressure. Once she pushed them down my hips she ran her hands up and down my shaft through my boxers. A soft moan escaping her throat.

"I think I found dessert." She said with a sly grin. The boxers got pushed off releasing me into her soft warm hands.

"Why am I the only one naked?"

"You said you unwrap your presents slowly to savor the moment."

"Mmm hmm." I said tugging gently on the little belt she had around her waist. Soon it joined my clothes on the floor. The tight little dress had pushed it's way up over her hips and sat bunched waiting for me. I reached down low taking her hips in my hands. Her skin was hot to the touch and made me want to hurry but I held myself in check as I ran my hands slowly up her hips, reaching the little string of her thong. I slid my thumbs under them lifting them higher on her hips, tugging the material tighter between her legs. She let out a soft whimper as she wrapped her arms around my neck again and kissed my deeply. I let go of the strings and slid my hands further up her waist, reaching the fabric bunched there. I slipped my hands beneath it, and ran them up her back, pulling the fabric up as I did. I kissed my way up her jaw, and behind her ear. I found a narrow band of fabric with my hands. A bra strap which intrigued me since I knew she hadn't worn one all afternoon.

"What have we here?" I whispered. She let out a soft moan as I ran my thumbs beneath the strap and brought them around to the sides. "Does it match?" I asked softly as I began an oral assault on her neck. The merest shrug was my only reply as her head tilted back giving me unfettered access to her neck. My thumbs made it to the front and I gently massaged the soft skin I felt beneath the cups. Only managing to reach a short way into them. I pushed the dress up further over her breasts and massaged the fabric, it felt the same as the panties, lacy with a pattern design. Her nipples pushed hard through the fabric begging for attention which I gave them. I massaged her breasts gently giving each nipple a small pinch and tug through the lace.

"You're driving me crazy!" She gasped. "Stop teasing and get on with it already." Her reaction made me smile as I kissed my way up her chin and our lips met again.

"I told you I like to take my time." I murmured.

"Bastard!" She groaned. She lifted her arms over her head imploring me to get the dress off so I could continue. I surrendered and lifted the dress off gently tossed it to the side as she shook her hair out. It did match, dark blue lace barely covered her breasts, a tiny blue bow nestled sweetly between them. She grabbed me with both hands stroking me hard. She then reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom from a small pile she'd made and proceeded to get me covered. "I am going to cum the moment you bury this into me." She gasped.

I had finally worked myself past the point of no return and took her by the hips and quickly turned her around as she bent forward on all fours I tugged the panties down her thighs and placed the head of my cock against her wet lips. No sooner did she feel the pressure did she back against me pushing the head into her tight heat.

"Don't be gentle on my account." She begged. That was the only thing I needed to hear. I leaned forward and drove my entire length deep into her in a single motion. She yelled out a loud, "Yes!" I soon felt her grasping down on me tightly, her body beginning spasm as she reached between her legs and ground her fingers against her clit rubbing it fast and furiously. I just held onto her hips as she bucked against me doing all I could to keep from going off with her. She kept up a litany of cries both begging me to stay deep in her and thanking God. I was sending thanks too.

The spasms subsided and Stacey just gasped for breath. I held her against me with one hand, as I massaged her lower back with the other. Her breathing slowed and got deeper. Her body practically glowed in the dim light as I withdrew slowly.

"Oh God." She said again, as I began to take long slow strokes into her. She was so wet I slid in easily. I reached deep into her, and felt the wetness running down her thighs, and now mine. The feeling of it turned me on even more. I alternated by speeding up and taking her with fast shallow strokes for a few minutes then went back to the deep strokes increasing my pace. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and by the sound and feel of her Stacey wasn't bound to last long either. I reached down placing a hand between her breasts and pulled her up against me. Her sweaty back lay against my chest as I lifted her hips so hard with each stroke her knees nearly lifted free of the mattress. I reached down with my other hand and began circling her clit again massaging it between my fingers as she began to shudder again. I pumped deep into her giving her lace clad nipple a hard squeeze as I flicked her clit hard. By the second shudder I pushed into her as deep as I could and stiffened finally releasing everything that had built up since this afternoon. We both cried out as our orgasms washed over us. We were both gasping as if we'd just run a marathon. Her pussy gripping down as if to milk every last bit from me.

"So," she said gasping for air, "you like the lingerie?"

I started laughing, gasping for breath. "Yea it's going to look terrific on the floor."

"Let's find out." She reached behind her and unclasped the bra. I slid my hands up her torso lifting it free as I took her breasts in my hands, and grazed the nipples as I lifted the cups free. I nuzzled her neck, and reached for the straps and slid them down her arms. I tossed it against the wall where it fell to the floor.

"Looks pretty good to me." I said withdrawing from her hips, our sticky skin peeling apart slowly. I reached up and gave her a push between the shoulder blades causing her to let out a yelp as she fell face forward onto the bed. I reached down and pulled the panties free from her legs and tossed them against the wall where they soon joined the bra. Stacey looked up over the edge of the bed.

"They do contrast nicely with the carpet." She said giggling as she rolled over onto her back. The flush giving her body a rosy glow.

Her brow furrowed as she looked up at me. "What's the matter?" One knee pulled up slightly over the other as she propped herself up on her elbows.

I realized how my expression must look, then I smiled and shook my head gently. "Absolutely nothing is wrong. You're just so... so beautiful." She blushed deeply.

"You're pretty handsome yourself Mister." She said her eyes scanning up and down.

I looked down a bit self-consciously and realized I still had a full load dangling from the tip of my cock. "Sorry." I said as I turned.

"It's right there." She pointed to the small wastebasket next to the nightstand. "I didn't want you gone very long. She scooted to the edge of the bed and slipped it free and tied it off depositing it for me. She was face to face with my semi-hard cock. She peeked up at me through her disheveled hair and leaned forward opening her mouth and taking it entirely in her mouth, lapping up any leftovers.

"There you're all cleaned up."

"But you're not." I said and knelt at the edge of the bed between her thighs. I kissed her again, her salty tongue tangled with mine. I broke free of her lips, and began working my way down her neck to her chest. She offered her breasts to me, arching her back slightly, and I accepted hungrily. I teased my way down avoiding the nipple. She was having none of that and her hands wound their way into my hair as she directed me where she wanted me. Once I latched onto it she began to mewl softly, her legs wrapped around my torso. I crossed to take the other and offered it just as much attention. Her breathing had gotten rapid and shallow. It was time to move on and I made my way down her chest and nipped my way down her stomach. Her hands were gripping my head, urging me lower, but I wouldn't let her set the pace.

I nuzzled her little strip with my nose inhaling deeply.

"Don't tease." She said.

"But I thought you liked it when I teased."

"There's a point..."

At that moment I ran the tip of my tongue down and circled it before taking it between my lips. She let out a deep moan and laid back opening herself up to me completely.

"You were saying?" I said.

"Shut up, you have more important things to do with that talented tongue of yours." I just grinned and traced my way down her swollen lips cleaning the mess I'd made of her. I opened her up and gently licked gently using just the tip of my tongue. She moaned softly and played with my hair. The play stopped as she moaned again and she began directing. I followed her lead and let her use me to pleasure herself. Her moans turned to pleading, and I moved my lips up taking her clit between them and gently suckled it. I slide two fingers into her and began massaging her gently and she began to buck. She thrashed on the bedspread as her voice climbed. A chorus of encouragements poured out of her. She climaxed again gripping my fingers and soaking them. The spasms slowly subsided as she pushed my head away. Her breath was ragged.

"I thought you were down there to clean up, not make another mess."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I licked her clean again.

"I hope it's a quiet flight, I'll need the time to get some sleep."

The reminder that in a few short hours she'd be gone gave me a sinking feeling. The only thing that buoyed me was the fact that I'd be seeing her again in a couple months. I slid up beside her on the bed, her body had a sheen of sweat. I leaned forward and blew a soft puff of air across her nipple and watched it harden again.

"God I love your body. It's so responsive." I said.

"Right now, I don't think it could respond if the building were on fire." She reached down taking hold of my hard cock. "Doesn't it ever give up?"

I shook my head slowly smiling down at her.

"Hon, can you hold off a bit. I honestly think if you fucked me again right now it would kill me."

I leaned over her and kissed her again.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

I stood and pulled the comforter back as far as I could then lifted her onto the cool sheet beneath, sliding her to the center of the bed. I climbed in behind her and settled her gently against me. I kissed my way up her neck and whispered in her ear to get some rest.

"Why am I suddenly very worried that I'm going to wake up in my bed at home and all this has been just a wonderfully erotic dream?"

I reached down and took a small pinch of skin between my fingers.

"Want me to pinch you to prove it's real?"

She slapped my hand away. "No I don't want to wake up if it is." She took my hand and wrapped my arm around her like a security blanket and sighed deeply.

***

The shrill noise startled me for a moment. Realizing it was an alarm clock I looked up and noticed I was alone. I sat up and Stacey came trotting in from the bathroom.

Member389
Member389
1,675 Followers