30 Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, sorry I forgot to turn it off."

She had her hair pulled up on her head and stood there naked in the warm morning light fiddling with her phone to get it to stop wailing. She looked into my eyes then down my body to my rigid cock.

"Damn if I don't want to miss my flight right now." She looked at me a moment longer then reached for a condom off the nightstand. "I can take care of that in the shower." She winked. "Time is short and I can multi-task." She backed towards the door giving me a come hither look.

I've never jumped out of bed so fast. I caught her in the middle of the floor and picked her up swinging her around. She let out a yelp and began laughing.

"I have to settle for a quickie in the shower?"

"I'm sorry sweety. I really thought we'd be at it like bunnies late into the night but I was completely wiped out. I slept like a rock." She said.

"Don't apologize, I know you were tired that's why I put you to bed when I did."

She just looked at me for a moment with an odd expression, then turned and leaned into the shower to turn it on.

"What?" I asked, wondering what the look was for.

She turned and looked up at me, her eyes a squinting a little. "I'm just trying to figure out why you are so wonderful to me. I mean... never mind, I should just shut up now and not ruin it."

I turned her to look at me and lifted her chin. "Say it, don't hold back."

"What have I done to deserve you?" She asked.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?"

"No, but you know the old superstition of looking a gift horse in the mouth." She said, rolling her eyes.

I stomped my foot and whinnied which earned me a deserved poke in the ribs.

When I stopped laughing I said. "Don't over analyze it. Just relax and go with it. What ever it is, it'll find it's own balance, just like water."

She just smirked and unrolled the condom over my shaft.

"C'mon in here and man handle me while I wash off." She stepped back into the warm spray pulling me with her.

I did just that, pinning her to the wall lifting her onto me. Our lovemaking was frantic knowing it would be the last for a while. We tried to delay but our bodies won over and we both came. As soon as we had our wits about us, we began to wash up. We took our time with that too, neither of us in a hurry to bid the other goodbye. We finally dragged ourselves from the spray and toweled off. I let Stacey take over and get ready for her flight. She began dashing about putting the final items in her case. She'd decided on wearing the blue and white dress again.

"What? It's not like I had it on very long last night." She said, after I gave her a questioning look.

"I'm more worried about the number of guys who'll be hitting on you in the airport, and on the flight."

"Jealous now are we?" She grinned.

"Absolutely." I said giving her belt a little tug pulling her into my arms. I looked into her eyes for a moment then kissed her deeply. I made my way down her neck.

"Easy, it's not comfortable to be in wet panties for hours on end. Trust me, in an airplane somebody is going to notice." She chuckled, and gave me a quick peck. "Let me go so I can finish up."

"No, I don't want you to go."

"I have to, trust me it's not because I want to. Why don't you ditch this place and come with me?" She cocked her head and didn't wait for a reply, but left the idea planted in my head like a seed.

She finished up while I tossed the idea around. She had her rolling case and a small backpack to carry on and her purse in a pile by the door in no time. She looked up at the mess from last night and her shoulders slumped.

I smiled at her crestfallen look. "Don't worry I'll clean up."

She reached around my neck and hung on for dear life, when she released me there was a tear streaming down her face, another joined it quickly.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked.

She just shook her head and sniffled. "I don't want to go either."

I brushed the tears away with my thumb. "Don't worry, it's only a few weeks, okay maybe a month or so, and I'll be using all the hot water and leaving socks on the floor. Then you'll wish you never met me."

She kissed me. "That's not likely going to happen. I'll beat your ass at the first sign of socks on the floor." She peeked over my shoulder, and a her face turned sad again. "My flight is in about two hours and it's going to take an hour to get to the airport with traffic. I should get going."

I leaned in, lifted her chin and kissed her softly. "Stop worrying." I whispered.

She took a deep breath and sighed. She reached down for her bag and I leaned down and scooped it up before she got it. We walked quietly to the parking lot where her rental had sat unused since she'd arrived. She opened the trunk and then the door to let the heat escape before she got in. She handed me her key to the condo.

"Listen... if anything changes, just drop it in the mail." She said. "Feel free to use it if you need some privacy, you know from your room mate, or anything." She fidgeted, shifting her weight from one foot to another.

I sighed and smiled. "Relax, I'm not going to start chasing bikinis the minute your back is turned."

"Well I just don't want you to feel like I have any..."

I silenced her with another kiss. "It's a good thing I have a sure fire way to keep you from saying stupid shit. You just make sure to fend off all the guys between here and home. I know I couldn't resist you in this dress if we were sitting next to one another on a three hour flight." I reached down and slid the back of her dress up finding the fabric of her thong. I kissed her again as I slid the dress back down.

"Checking up on me already?" She said with a big grin on her face.

I grinned along with her gripping her ass in my hands, not wanting to let go. "You're going to miss your flight."

"I know." She kissed me again and slipped into the car. "Call me, will you? I'm usually home and relaxing by 7 or 8."

I just nodded as I closed the car door, and she put it into gear and drove away. Once the car was out of site I went back inside and cleaned up the condo for a long absence.

I checked my messages, no work. I admit it was nice being here but summer was the off season, and I could make better use of my time elsewhere. I formulated a plan in my head. I walked back to my bungalow and passed my Jeep and saw the pink panties hanging from the mirror and laughed. I'm sure Rick had seen them, and by now Jules had heard. I was going to get hassled for that story.

I went in and started packing. "Why don't you ditch this place and come with me?" I thought. She was right, this job was more of a vacation than a next step. I should have been jumping all over internships months ago, and now I look at the prospect of not having any jobs in my field when I get back. I was making it harder on myself later. I decided it was time to do something about it.

I called Bob and let him know. He laughed and agreed, and thanked me for the time off that I'd given him. I called the recreation office and let them know that I'd be leaving and Bob would be back. I loaded my gear into the Jeep and wandered off to say goodbye to my friends.

"Ricardo!" I hollered as I saw him sneaking a smoke behind the court side bar.

"What up amigo?" He grinned.

"I just wanted to let you know you've got the run of the place now. I just quit."

He looked wide-eyed at me. "No shit? She was that good?"

I just shook my head. "I just dropped six figures on an engineering degree. Teaching old ladies tennis isn't going to cut it any more. Dad's going to want to see a little return on his investment eventually."

"Good luck man." We shook hands and he grabbed me in slapped me on the back a few times. "You've got my number, keep in touch. You'd better go say goodbye to Jules."

I walked around to the side of the bar and saw Jules wiping down the counter, there was a single customer having a drink at the counter. It was still a bit early yet.

"Hey." I said catching her attention.

She turned and her smile slipped from her face. "What's the matter?"

My eyebrows shot up. "Nothing, why do you ask?"

"You wear your heart on your sleeve Chipper, and you're sending very mixed signals right now."

I smirked. "Well yea, I'm happy, and sad at the same time. I'm leaving. I just called Bob and told him I quit."

She walked around the corner of the shack. "Ricky! Can you keep an eye out for a second?" A puff of smoke preceded him as he walked around stubbing out his butt. Jules walked around back where Rick and I were moments before. She crossed her arms and leaned against the back wall looking down. A few moments went by before she looked up.

"Please tell me you're not chasing her."

I sighed and looked towards the beach through the trees.

"Listen, I need to think about doing something with my life. Everybody else that graduated in my class jumped all over internships, or jobs. What am I doing? I'm hanging out at the beach occasionally teaching some old lady how to hit a fuzzy ball."

"Or letting some old lady play with your fuzzy balls." She tossed back.

She reached for the front of my shorts and yanked them forward peeking down inside. "Better get some rest while you can boys, he's going back for more!" She looked up blushing and wide eyed.

At first she shocked me, but I think I shocked her more. I'd been commando all morning, and she got more of an eyeful than she'd bargained for.

She took a deep breath. "Be careful, I don't want to find out she spit you out once she was done with you, like old gum."

"I don't think she's like that. You read her wrong. Besides, I need to think about my future, and hanging out at the beach doesn't really qualify as the next step. Maybe in forty years this will be my place to hang out, but not now."

She looked off down the beach. "You know, I was hoping you wouldn't stop hitting on me when you did."

"Really?" I chuckled.

"Yea, you're not like the other college jocks who blow through here."

"I guess we'll never know what might have been." I said.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good luck Chip, please watch out for yourself."

"I will." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Keep grinding that thing against me and I may have to take a break and make you show me why she was so fond of you."

I laughed out loud as I pulled back. "You had your chance, but you rebuffed this infatuated college boy. Your loss."

We walked back around to the bar and she reached into the cooler and handed me a couple waters for the road.

I asked if she'd mind if I took her picture with my phone. She took it and added her number to the contact information. "In case you need someone to talk to, you know about stuff." She winked.

I said my goodbyes and headed for the parking lot. I figured I'd make South Carolina by sunset.

*I hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to rate it, and constructive comments are always welcome!