3000 CE Ch. 03: Wasteland Girl

Story Info
Bella the wasteland slave girl meets a strange new client.
2k words
4.49
5.4k
1
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning had come, bringing the sound of trickling water with it. The girls slowly awoke to the faint singing of wind against jagged rocks. It seemed the storm outside had picked up. Ness stood first, her naked body gleaming in the cool light of shimmering rocks.

"Well, it doesn't sound like a good day to travel," Bella yawned, sitting up. She admired Ness's ass for a moment before the other girl turned around.

"Yeah. We may have to spend the day inside again."

Bella sprung up. She was hungry. "Anything to eat, girlfriend?"

Nessa laughed. "Don't call me that. And no, I didn't pack anything. Whatcha gonna do?"

It was Bella's turn to smirk. "Why, I'd eat you out instead!"

Ness couldn't tell if she was serious or not. Unfortunately, she conceded that Bella was probably being completely honest to her. "Well, fortunately for you, I won't make you do that. I packed some nutrient biscuits." She procured a few dusty looking chips from her pack. "Here, this should last us until the storm abates."

Bella accepted with thanks, getting up herself from the warm comfort of her sleeping bag. She yawned, stretching her lanky frame, and made her way over to Ness.

"Do you ever get tired of it all?" This made Ness turn with a questioning gaze. Bella looked at her and elaborated. "You know, life? You must have been with countless partners throughout the ages. How are you still so... lively?"

Ness laughed. "Well, it was a combination of things. You, for example, are actually quite similar to how I started out."

That piqued Bella's curiosity. She shifted closer, lightly brushing Ness's shoulder in a playful tease. "What do you mean, my badass, deathless traveler?"

Ness pushed her away, laughing. "Dammit Bella, you're going to make me tell you, aren't you?"

Bella stumbled back from the force and fell on her ass, drawing even more laughter from the other girl. "Well, that must have hurt. You should really put on some clothes you know. Wet rock isn't good for slippery feet."

Bella stood up, ears glowing red. "Speak for yourself. How are you able to stay so balanced anyway? Back in that bar, you seemed kinda invincible when you talked down those brutes. You and that sword?"

Ness shrugged. "Many lifetimes of experience will teach you how to move." She sighed. "It was ten thousand years ago, and I - "

"Ten THOUSAND years?" Bella was openmouthed. "What the hell, Ness? I don't even know what happened ten years ago!"

Ness laughed. "Well, it's quite the tale." She sat down, her back straight and nipples hard from the cold cave, and looked at Bella, ever eager. "Besides, you still haven't told me about you. How did you get there? The innkeep said he just bought you. And my you look emaciated! What happened?"

Bella huffed. "You know, you're not that much better." She sat down. "It all started on my 18th birthday."

-----------------------------

Bella was running outside, doing her daily chores for her taskmaster. Being one of the girls in the compound, she was spared the heavy mine labor and gifted instead the delightful responsibilities of cleaning girl, message runner, and on her 18th name day, the official "receptionist."

Her actual responsibilities were to seduce any passing merchants into paying far more for scrapped parts and chunks of alloy than they were worth. She and her fellow girls played their parts well indeed, for ever since this "system" had been established, Marcus, the owner of the place, had made almost a billion credits.

Many a passing city would rumble by, buying both their products and oftentimes paying exorbitant sums for their slaves, many of which were surgically enhanced wasteland orphans anyway. But Marcus knew his way around money, and he knew his human capital even better.

One day, all that would change as a lone cyclist passed by.

His name was Arnold, and according to him, hailed from a land far to the west. Somewhere called "S'ang Andraas."

Curious, Bella thought, pausing to take a breath. The man was still here. She peered into his room - the one she was to please that day.

Not bad, as far as travelers go. He was large, and rather muscular for a desert wanderer. As she watched on, the man took off his pants.

Frankly, she was amazed at his girth. A full 7 inches of thick sausage. She licked her lips. Bella didn't like to admit it, but she was a horny teenage slave and she loved everything about cock - she loved to ride it, suck it, fuck herself on it. It was going to be a good day.

Knocking twice, the girl waited for a startled response. Instead, she got a calm reply. "Come in, girl."

Smiling mischievously, Bella entered. The man faced the door, sitting on the short steel bed. He was wearing only a pair of boxers.

Bella could not help herself. She gasped, struck by the force of his presence. Though he sat simply, he radiated confidence and masculinity. She couldn't help but admit her own femininity in response, cowed by his bulk and piercing gray eyes.

She forced herself into a wide smile and curtsy. Suddenly, she became very conscious of her clothes: a modest bikini, which barely covered her nipples and clit. She was wearing a cheap pair of cloth sandals, and had short brown hair. It helped keep her cool and comfy in the blistering summers and swirling sands typical of the wasteland.

"What's your name, girl? Or do you exist only to serve that jabbering loudmouth you call 'master'?"

Bella paused. "Uhm..."

The man laughed. "So, a mute then." He sat back. "Come on girl, you can talk to me, I'm just a simple wanderer. I belong to no city, no land. What can you say that would wrong me?"

Bella felt herself getting wet. "My name is Bella sir, I am the humble slave of Lord Marcus. How may I - "

The man was aghast. "Lord? This man only keeps his head because the wandering cities have taken an interest in his girls. He is feeble and weak." Arnold shook his head. "No, girl, from here on out, you are no one's slave." He leaned in to Bella's ear. "But make no mistake, your pretty ass is mine. Take off those strips you call clothes."

Bella blushed. "Yes sir - "

"Please, call me Arnold."

" - Yes Arnold, right away."

In a few short movements, she untied her bikini. Leaning down, she undid the few strings that bound the cloth rags to her feet. Placing the assortment in a pile on the ground, she kicked them aside as she excitedly approached this strange man.

He did not wait. Arnold reached up and cupped her face in his hands. "Oh Bella, you truly are as beautiful as he said." He leaned in close again. "What do you say? Want to leave this place with me?"

Bemused at his advances, she smiled and closed her eyes. "But where would we go?"

Arnold grabbed her arms and spun her around, making the girl yelp in surprise.

The duo landed on the bed. Bella was laughing. "West, my sweet girl. We head west, for the great Sapphire city. And lusts beyond the likes of this dirty wasteland."

She beamed at him. "A great journey with my brave, handsome savior." She shifted closer to him, and began undoing his boxer strings. "Would you like a taste of your new girl?" She looked up at his strong eyes lustfully.

Arnold had remarkable control over his emotions. His voice was a whisper. "I would, if you are willing."

Bella had him on his back in no time. Taking a deep breath, she marveled again at the size of the member in front of her. Though she was but 19 and only had a year of experience, she knew this would be something special. Breathing deeply, Bella dove in to give her first blowjob of the day.

Arnold leaned back and sighed. Bella could feel him relax, his heart fluttering within a strong cage of bone and corded muscle. Bobbing up and down, she slurped the great cock like it was the only thing that mattered.

Arnold reached over, and slapped Bella's ass, eliciting another yelp from the hapless girl. He laughed loudly in response, bemused at both her response and fascinated at how she redoubled her efforts at pleasing his dick. If she wasn't careful, he realized, he might actually get off soon.

"Bella, you have to stop." His voice was gentle but firm, and Bella obeyed instinctively. She rose off his manhood, smiling with greedy lust, her eyes hazed with desire.

Arnold had only beckon and she would understand. She moved to a sitting position, head facing Arnold's fair face, one hand carefully positioning the man's dick directly beneath her clit. "My god, you are a natural," Arnold managed to say, before Bella went down. And then all else faded in comparison.

"Ugnn! Uhgnn! Unngh! " Bella moaned as Arnold sighed. She was in her element, a former slave girl pleasing her new master. No matter what he said, it will be some time before she got out of that mindset. And though she never revealed it to anyone, Bella rather enjoyed being a sex toy.

The two moved in harmony, Arnold grabbing her hips and lifting her up and down while she recovered. He played with her nipples for a while before leaning back again, as she resumed with passion.

Suddenly, he reached up and pulled her down. Growling with beastly vigour, he whispered hoarsely in her ear: "You are so hot, Bella." With that, he kissed her.

They lay there for a moment, Bella still faithfully thrusting herself up and down Arnold's shaft, tongues intertwined and lost in a haze of lust.

Something clicked then, and Bella, moving faster than ever before, finally reached her climax and, gasping and heaving for air, she lost herself in a red mist of ecstasy. Her body convulsed around Arnold's shaft, as she moaned and collapsed against his strong chest. And then he came as well, filling her with his seed. She took it all in, beaming and groaning as he filled her up, and with one final thrust, she moved ever closer to her companion, taking him full in her mouth once again.

"Ohhhhh... "

"Uhhnnnnnn..."

They moaned together, lips intertwined, as the pleasures of ecstasy overtook them.

-----------------------------

Bella paused to take a sip of water.

"Wow, that was pretty cool," Ness interjected. "Never thought you actually enjoyed it, given how I found you."

Bella scoffed as she swallowed the chilled liquid, relieving her parched throat. "Wow, I've been talking for a long time, haven't I?" She looked back at Ness. "Yeah, you wouldn't believe what happened next."

Ness leaned back. "So, he ditched you in the end then, didn't he?"

Bella laughed. "Yeah. True love doesn't exist anymore. But there was definitely something there, at least in the beginning."

They sat in a moody silence.

It seemed the storm had finally cleared up.

Ness stood, ears pricked to sounds Bella could only imagine. A thought occurred to the girl - did Ness have any implants? If Bella had undergone mild genetic alterations, she realized that it wasn't unusual for an individual like Ness to have a few enhancements of her own. The technology was certainly there.

Ness looked back at her. "It's time. Let's move before the next cyclone arrives."

Bella stood up, putting on her jeans and T-shirt, as Ness stepped into her own stealth suit. Looking on, Bella watched as the nanoweave mesh seemed to encase the other girl like fluid, fitting so perfectly around her frame that it looked like a veritable second layer of skin. She finished by tightening a light black harness and strapping on two pistols and a sword.

Ness looked up. "Ready?"

"Ready."

The duo ventured out once again, into the sandy wastes of the far future.

-----------------------------

Author's Note: If you liked it make sure to rate and comment! I'd love feedback on what I should write next!