3000 CE Ch. 04: A Storm of Chaos

Story Info
Bella regrets her blind lust as Arnold forces her hand.
1.8k words
4.48
3.1k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls traveled across the land. They were two days away from the City, but could already see the towering spires and the many ships travelling off-world. Beyond, there were glittering lights as the starships blinked into FTL (Faster Than Light), escaping into the great expanse.

Bella hoped to go there someday. And with her strange new companion, that dream seemed closer than ever before.

She remembered when Arnold promised her all sorts of wonders, back in the old slave pens.

--------------

It was their fourth night together, and Arnold had brought her all sorts of toys. They played with all sorts of sexy clothing and even practiced some light bondage. It took some getting used to, but Bella was willing to give it a shot. She stood now, leashed to a pole, sucking Arnold's dick. With his free hand, the traveler yanked Bella's leash, making her gasp in surprise as she was pulled off his member, saliva trailing from the sudden movement.

He dragged her around the pole, then gave another great tug, almost choking her in the process. The thin rope binding her to the pole snapped, and she was torn off.

Gasping for air, she slowly crawled to her feet. "Arnold, I think this might take some getting used to."

The man, clearly wishing to continue, reluctantly walked over and untied the helpless, naked girl.

"Bella, someday you will get used to it. And you will love being chained up. I promise you that."

The girl felt the red marks around her throat. "I don't know man, I didn't think it would be that painful."

Arnold sighed and knelt. "Girl, you have to trust me." He reached out and cupped her face in his hands, turning her hazel eyes towards him. Bella found herself staring into forceful gray orbs. Reluctantly, she nodded.

He smiled. "Great!" Arnold got up. "But you're right. Maybe we are going too fast." He gathered the whips and looped her leash around his arm. "We are, however, leaving tomorrow."

Bella climbed up, astonished at this news. "You bought me? Secured my freedom?"

The wanderer laughed. "Hell no. With what that pig was charging me? You're beautiful, but quite frankly I don't want to give up EVERYTHING, if you know what I mean."

Bella had an inkling. Marcus was indeed a pig, and a greedy one at that. The man made it all this time selling girls for a reason. He had a shrewd mind, and knew when to negotiate and when to apply force.

"Which begs the question. There are armed guards with phase rifles all around the facility! What are you going to do? Just take them all out?"

Arnold smiled slyly. "Don't you worry about me, love. Wait for cover of night and my signal. Then, you come running out here as fast as you can. You can do that barefoot, can you?"

Bella wondered why. She had sandals for a reason. "Uhm... Why? Do you want me to do it naked as well?" She smiled, half joking.

The man brightened with satisfaction. "Why, you read my mind! It would make you ah... harder to catch."

Bella decided to just go along with it. "Whatever. Okay then, as long as we get out of this hellhole, I'm all for it." She rolled her eyes. This guy was getting weird.

She made to leave, but was stopped by a strong hand around her waist. Arnold spun her back around, and Bella wound up against his chest again, his hard cock throbbing against her clit. She tried to get away, but his strong body restricted her movement. Involuntarily, Bella let out a quiet moan.

"Where are you going, love? You haven't asked about my signal yet."

Bella frowned, confused. "I thought you were gonna like, light a flare or something."

Arnold whistled. "A flare, at night? You must be insane, girl, I hope all that dick sucking didn't addle your brains."

Bella huffed. "What then?"

Sighing, Arnold reached down to take something out of his bag. He rummaged for a few seconds, but came up finally, holding a moderately sized butt plug.

Bella was speechless. "Uhhhhh..."

Impatient, Arnold explained. "You will put this in your ass. If anyone asks, tell them it was an act of good faith, from buyer to seller."

Bella was still confused. Arnold groaned. "They think that I'm buying you, right? Well, what if they think this was a bomb? If they take it out, you can tell them that it'll explode. If anything, Marcus won't want to lose a good investment."

Bella was open-mouthed. She didn't know if this was genius, or some fetish. Probably both.

What better option did she have? She nodded, and Arnold placed the plug in her hand.

"Bella, I want you to put it in."

Grimacing, she spit on her hand, inserting it into her ass. She was lucky they didn't give her much to eat around here. Moving her finger around her anus, she noticed that Arnold seemed to enjoy this immensely.

She took it out, rubbed her spit over the buttplug, and appraised it for a moment. Well, it didn't seem too big.

She reached back and inserted it. It was difficult, so she bent her knees, spread her ass, and relaxed her sphincter even more.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed it all in, willing herself to ignore her shame.

Gasping with pain, Bella felt the plug slide into her tight ass, and it soon lodged firmly in place. How could she even walk with this?

Arnold clapped and stepped forward. "Feeling alright, Bella? Try doing a few jumping jacks. It takes some time to get used to it."

She glared at him. Jumping jacks? Really? Sighing, she complied. Moving her body into a cross, she leapt up and down, clapping her hands at the apex, and slapping them back into place at the end. That wasn't so bad. The plug seemed to move slightly but it no longer hurt as much now that it's already inside. Breathing deeply, she did another, and another, and another.

Arnold was very pleased at this. "Hahaha, that was amazing! Now, you know the plan." He placed his hands over her bony shoulders and guided her to the door, still naked. "Go back to your room, and wait for my signal. You will know when it happens." He pushed her outside, and closed the door behind.

Breathing deeply, Bella closed and opened her eyes, new determination in her eyes. She will do whatever it takes to get away from this slave pen. And she will take a crazy guy on a road over a life of meaningless sex any day.

Bella stepped forward, placing a bare foot into the sand. In the evening chill, it was pleasantly warm to the touch. She smiled. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

--------------

Night had fallen, and Bella was in her pens with her fellow girls. It took some convincing, but Marcus had accepted her current state after she told her about the "bomb" in her asshole.

She was, however, the only one without her bikini, and thus drew quite a bit of attention and jeering from her peers.

"Hey Bella." It was Alira. "Nice boobs. It's a shame they're so small."

The girls around her smiled, and a few sniggered behind her back. Bella's ears grew hot with anger, but she kept her cool.

"Hey bitch!" Sarah yelled across the room. "How was whoring with Arnold today? He put some chains on you and make you his little dog?"

That drew a bigger reaction. Some girls mocked her in the background: "Woof woof!" More laughter. She grew angrier and angrier.

Yelling, she stormed across the room. She had a thing or two to say herself about Sarah. Bella was half an inch from her tormentor's startled face when suddenly her butt plug vibrated hard.

Her yell turning into a warbling moan, she fell to her knees with the unexpected sensation.

The jeers were in full force now. Sarah howled with laughter while nearby girls kicked and spit on her, in the heat of the moment. Even Bella herself was red hot with shame. How could she betray everything she ever stood for? Sarah and her used to be the best of friends, hiding away food from the taskmasters and hoodwinking travelers when they were younger. But ever since they turned 18, things had changed.

Now they were bitter enemies, as passing travelers only ever seemed to have eyes for Bella, while Sarah was pushed aside. Word even has it that Marcus was planning on throwing her in a mine and seeing how much ore she can mine before her body gave out.

Bella groaned on the ground. It seemed like things have changed. Stumbling towards the door, she managed to make it outside, where the device finally stopped vibrating. She gasped with embarrasment, and looked up to the horizon for comfort.

All of a sudden, all thoughts of anger were wiped from her mind. "My god," she exhaled, bringing herself up to full height. "That's the biggest storm I've ever seen."

"And I will see you through it." Bella spun around. It was Arnold, who had seemed to appear out of thin air. He pointed to the dark cyclone. Lighting flashed violently throughout, and nearby rocks were ripped out of the sand where they lay. Only the bunker behind them could withstand this hell.

She turned to Arnold. "What's your plan?"

He eyed the tide of darkness. "That. That will cover our escape."

Bella almost laughed. "Are you insane?"

She was almost screaming over the rising winds. "That tornado will kill us!"

And it was then that the girl truly began to regret her blind trust. Arnold was actually laughing. It was an insane chuckle, which rose into a roaring boom. His voice seemed to rival that of the whirling cacophony itself, as his eyes flashed with godlike insanity.

"Come Bella, let us tempt the will of the gods!" Pulling her arm , he dragged her toward the cyclone, while the naked girl clawed and bit at her captor, afraid for her very life.

--------------

"Bella? Bella!"

It was Ness. Bella jerked awake. They had reached the edge of an abandoned city.

Concerned eyes looked deep inside her. She jerked her arm away. "I'm fine."

"You didn't sound fine." Ness looked genuinely worried. "Are you okay? You screamed like your head was on fire."

Bella looked up with hollow eyes. "Yeah. I was remembering. That bastard, Arnold." She spoke his name like a curse, eyes downcast, dark with hatred.

"Hey, hey." Ness patted her cheeks. "I'm here now. It's okay. Come back to me."

Hazel eyes met midnight black as the girls held each other. Ness smiled as she cradled Bella's head. After a moment, she began sobbing, burying her face deeper into Ness's bosom. "It's okay, you're okay now."

Ness looked up at the next leg of their journey.

The forbidding city loomed large before their slender forms, the setting sun casting jagged shadows across the darkening plains, as howls of hunger rang out through the deserted streets.

It was the silence before the storm.