300million: Cecil's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

How interesting...very interesting.

**********

I began to see Susan's face above me in booths that lined the hallways of the mating chambers. It was the Supreme Andrologist, observing me as I was conveyed to and from

mating sessions. The look on her - Susan's face was eager, anxious, was she blushing? There seemed a hint of trepidation, as if she were appraising a prize stallion but afraid to get too close to the wild beast. I looked at her pointedly a blew her a kiss before the bubble carried me into the chamber.

I was naked, but seated in a plush, high backed chair. I was seated in a rounded office with books and documents in English...so my latest alien lover had a fantasy involving Earth. This office...more than rounded, it was...oval-shaped? A flag stood on a pole near the door, and I noticed on the lust carpet...

The Seal of the President of the United States.

The door swung open, and a raven-haired woman wearing a tight, short sleeveless blue dress sauntered into the room with a sultry gleam in her eyes. As soon as the door was closed she pulled down the front of the dress to reveal glistening tits as large as canteloupes that were already moist with her sex-oil. She lunged to the desk and grasped my mighty cock and thrust it between her bosom. My member, large as it was still stuck up beyond the valley of cleavage far enough for her to lick my cockhead with a tongue more agile than any human woman should possess.

On the large desk next to the Red Telephone was a small, wooden box. In between gasps, thrashes, and moans of pleasure, my dark-haired alien partner opened the box and removed a thick, hard Cuban cigar and plunged it deep into her pantyless pussy. Wait a second, this is...

"AAAHHH!" Our orgasms were simultaneous as the cigar was coated with her slick, alien cunt juice, as my human sperm jetted forth upon her sultry face, the blue dress, and her boobs in an oscene Facial.

"I see....*PANT*...you've studied human history..." I replied as my body shook with afterspasms of my great spurt.

"One of our...favorite eras..." the Coit'ii answered breathlessly.

The virility treatments did their job, and I was erect again after mere minutes later with only a boob-jiggling stripper routine on the Presiden'ts desk, followed by an obscene pattern of licks and nibbles up and down my bare chest. As my enhanced cock rose tall and proud, energized by a new load of sperm, my lover licked off my last batch, (after a discrete penis-bot had siphoned away my live sperm cells) and then wrapped her legs around me, and the back of the chair as she ground herself upon my crotch - more than eager to be knocked up by the virile human seed of the Rebel.

I did not disappoint.

*********

What surprised me was that it was after another such exhausting impregnation that the bubble again called me to the quarters of the Supreme Andrologist.

"You called me at a bad time," I gestured at my flaccid cock, retreating from the demands placed upon it just minutes ago.

The creature with the face of my ex-girlfriend gave me a curious, quizzical look, then disengaged the force field and beckoned me to follow her further into her quarters. She sat down upon a red couch-like object that squirmed beneath her.

"Come sit beside me." She was comfortably naked, but very relaxed. There was a smooth, bubble-gum scent pervading the lush quarters.I scratched my head, and soon joined her as I walked past a giant sculpture of a cork-screw-shaped penis. The strange shapes beneath the furniture began to stroke and massage me like hundreds of expert hands. A floating screen hovered in the air before us, as my host offered me a bowl of strange, sweet-smelling white balls.

"You must be tired of the metabolic substitutes we feed to stud-slaves, try some solid food." She was right, the weird tubes that latched onto my torso every day took care of waste and nutrition, but I did miss a good old-fashioned Porterhouse steak. Yum.

"Uhhmm.... sure, but....what is it you want from me?" She was the Queen around here, she could just order whatever she wanted. Is she trying to cajole me into a favor? What sort of favor would the Supreme Andrologist require from one trouble-making stud-slave?

"Even WE must sometimes think of something other than sex; we had to, in order to build a star-faring civilization. Eat. They won't harm you." Guess not; they've had ample chances to harm me if they wanted. I popped a white ball into my mouth and...

"MMHP! It...*MUNCH* it is a Porterhouse! Hot...succulent...somehow this is..." Then I understood; this species had risen to power by metamorphing into whatever their enemies most craved; they had taken this ability and applied it in other areas as well. These food nuggets would no doubt simulate the taste and texture of any food I could imagine! I tried another, thinking of a hot fudge sundae....and sure enough the exact same experience was duplicated! It even tasted cold as I chewed on the unearthly confection.

"You are worried and anxious, human. There is no need to be. Let go of your fear, anger, and resentment." She ran her fingers through my spiky hair.

"Mmm*GULP*...sure, OK. So I'm letting go of my resentment...now what is it you want from me?"

"I want you...to become more than a stud-slave." Susan's green eyes burned into mine with a curious intensity. "There are many forms of pleasure, human. And many forms of desire.

"You..." she hooked her sleek, naked leg over my own. "...will desire me more than any others in your Mating Docket.You will crave me for sex, yes...and I shall give you the sex that all carbon-based males crave. But there shall be more. You will wish to spend time with me outside the Breeding Chambers, because I can give you many more comforts. The emotions that you felt for the human that I resemble shall return." Well how about that!? The Alien Overlord wanted to be my girlfriend! She really did want something that could not be ordered or commanded: Affection.

"Oh...I...I see I...well that's surprising; from listening to Dr. Cox I thought that - "

"DO NOT MENTION HER!" snapped the Andrologist. "She and I have...disagreements...do not spoil our moment by discussing that pretentious, prudish fool. She thinks she should lead the assimilation of your planet; she who has birthed no more than ninety-eight offspring!" Well, after our last moment together, that number was probably an even one hundred.

"But I have no doubt you're vastly more fertile than she is." I offered. Absorbing the information. She smiled, and deluged me with apple-pie scent.

"Achieving command of this project required the political support of two-thousand, seven-hundred and thirty five offspring! And I still have many more to spare!" She almost glowed with pride. I hid my shock at the outrageous declaration of fecundity. So many... with yet more children if she needed them! I was beginning to piece together the basics of their social structure; to rise higher in Coit'ii society, you needed the support of other Coit'ii, apparently the best way to get it was to give birth to them. I suspected that laws existed allowing mothers to enforce favors and gifts from their adult children as tribute. And these favors gave one the clout needed to achieve greater power and position. With trillions of individuals, and with sperm cells as a valuable commodity, I surmised that most Coit'ii would never have the chance to breed more than a hundred times. But the lucky, cunning, and ruthless ones probably found ways to get access to yet more men, more sperm, and were able to grind out more young who would owe them favors for the benefit of being born.

I suspected that a powerful Coit'ii would use her increased status to get access yet again to greater and more reliable supplies of semen; creating an ever-increasing cycle of greater and greater influence. Eventually, the Elites of their Empire could command the loyalty of thousands upon thousands of offspring to make tremendous power-plays. As fast as I'd seen them grow young inside their wombs, it was conceivable. For this species, birth was a painless, enjoyable process, and if they could grow so quickly in the womb, probably young Coit'ii could grow just as fast out of it; and it seemed that they possessed race-memory, so there was almost no care required for their offspring. No reason not to get pregnant; every reason to get pregnant. No wonder they spread their legs so easily; every child I'd fathered inside one of them was like money in the bank!

This Being cuddling next to me had coupled with countless legions of males, given birth thousands upon thousands of times! Yet I could only assume that I compared favorably with the hordes of men of many species that had had their chance between her legs. And I'd just given her four more young that she could squeeze someday for more power and wealth.

The floating screen came to life with an image of a starlit background into which emerged a brilliant pulse of blue-white energy roiling with an incandescent fury that I knew was far greater than all the energy my own solar system could ever produce.

"It was known to your astronomers as the Pistol Star; and it's going Supernova."

"The chance to see the beginnings of a Supernova....and not get toasted by it." I stopped myself before saying that the opportunity was almost worth the invasion.

"You will see far more than that, human."

"You know, I have a name, and it isn't 'human'. Your people have mastered interstellar travel, but you don't seem to know much about real relationships. I guess you rely on your mind-control powers to get your way with men, but there's a lot you're missing out on."

"I admit that most all Coit'ii use males for a single purpose, and only our most gifted Breeder Spies study what you call....relationships. And I have suspected that males may be enjoyable in other ways, as well."

"To start, you can call me by my name; Cecil. Now...." I ventured to put a hand upon her smooth shoulder. "What should I call you?" Her expression was enigmatic for a moment before replying.

"In private, you may call me.....Suzi...yes, that will do."

"Suzi it is, then."

I was distracted by an interesting development with the Supernova. As the pulsar of cosmic energy ripped though space, it seemed to leave....afterimages? I was seeing impossibly regular patterns of sinuous sillhouettes of alien creatures entwined and tangled.

"S-some kind of....stellar art?"

"It certainly beats....fireworks, doesn't it...Cecil." The exact cultural signifigance of the elaborate patterns was lost on me, yet Suzi would wistfully murmur about "The Last Orgy of Vega Fifty-Thousand," or... "The Battle of Ten-thousand bosoms..." as eerie, fluid and voluptuous alien shapes coalesced in the wake of the Supernova blast. She laughed uproariously at a shape that resembled a humanoid female with breasts the size of beachballs who seemed to be running.

"Hah! The Evacuation of Aldebaran Two-Million! What a sense of humor." I had no idea what any of it signified, but I would have plenty of time to learn, since I would no doubt spend the rest of my life immersed in Coit'ii culture.

**********

Despite our claims to the contrary, there is simply no way I could spend an evening with a nymphomaniac copy of my ex-girlfriend and not think of sex. The good thing about Coit'ii was that you could grab and grope anytime you wanted and knew that your attentions would always be welcome. After the Supernova show I lunged at Suzi, my uber-virile cock having recovered (sooner than before) from a lengthy series of impregnations; and I felt eerie, primal yearning to father yet more offspring. I eagerly sucked on her turgid nipples as the chief administrator of alien-conquered Earth allowed me to ravish her amidst coos of delight.

"I think that I shall assign you new quarters...closer to mine." she gurgled as I teased her body, relying on foreplay to distinguish myself from her prior breeding mates.

"I guess....you can do...**MPH** pretty much anything. I thrust my middle finger wetly into her lubricating cunt.

"Oohhh....I can even...lay claim....to fifty-percent of your copulations myself!" she boasted. I didn't have the heart to tell her that each of my human girlfriends had the temerity to claim one-hundred percent of my copulations.

"Don't you have....a face of your own?" I ventured, as I came up between her breasts for air. What is....*MMMM* your true shape?" She seemed puzzled amidst her erotic thrashings.

"My form is that which our male prey most craves...."

"Yes but...*SUCK* Before that....what were you?" She giggled

"The desires of the last male that craved sex who was near."

"But you...don't any of you have...**SLURP** identities of your own? Most women...I know...would be ashamed to...pretend to be....another woman..."

"That is how....lesser females retain pride in themselves, they...who cannot change their forms....for us; our pride comes in the subtlety of our ability to embody lust with perfection...it is, both Survival and Art to us...to make a sentient male lose control with yearning... that is our hunger... a wise and old Coit'ii will become...not only beautiful to the male, she will learn to penetrate yearnings he did not even know he had, and be hopelessly seduced from first glance." And with that, she surprised me.

She twisted from my grip, and wrapped her legs around my head, her juicy cunt plastered to my face, and I was overpowered by her maple-syrup pear-juice sex-musk. She leaned over and snarled in my ear; the sudden combination of her musk and psychic lure caught me off guard, and shattered all cunning, intelligence and resistance.

I was dimly aware of pressing the wanton alien against her wriggling mattress as I pounded her groin like a raging bull driven beyond all reason. I was in a surreal, altered state of aroused madness. It was not so much that I wanted to jackhammer her welcoming femalia with my turgid meat, I had to screw her - I had to cum inside her to restore some semblance of sanity!

But it wasn't enough for her - her right slipped away from my grasp as I pinned her nubile body to the mattress - and a long finger plunged deep into my ass!

"NEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"I know....I am...Supreme....Andrologist....I know more about your own male organ....than you do... and I know...this secret weakness of the human penis!" She declared with a vicious grin.

I was a puppet with my strings cut. My body spasmed beyond all control - my spewing, exploding cock became the center of my universe as her pussy was blasted with more cum than I had dreamed possible! I could only gurgle. The magnitude of the orgasm was wrenching.

"There will be times, Cecil....when I will want to talk....but there will be other times...when I want you insane with lust for me!" Soon, I had lost count of the massive breasts she had sprouted as I collapsed into her warm, alien bosom and reflexively suckled her milk. "I shall breed many....many spawn from your cock!"

**********

The next few hours were a blur. I remember laying there upon a self-massaging mattress, with Suzi's silky hair draped over my crotch as she sucked me off. And something odd occurred to me... I hadn't seen a single penis-bot anywhere in her quarters! But I was too exhausted.

I must have dozed off, because I awakened to feel my new girlfriend riding my cock maniacally, face and cunt straining as if to devour my penis within her greedy folds. I passed out again.

Alive...dead...awake...dreaming? Too much sex with these creatures threw me into crippling fatigue; and I wasn't sure of what I was seeing. In a haze...I seemed to behold Suzi, licking my sperm off her fingers, and rubbing my white cum into her breasts and nipples.

"izzzzz it legal? t-to drink my cum?" I slurred.

"I will make it legal!" she declared as I drifted off to sleep.

I felt much more clear-headed when I awoke next, and the alien overlord had left me to recover for a while - I could see her about fifteen feet away, at a glowing console...entering in some sort of data. The Supreme Andrologist was a perverse sight; practically dripping with a lurid mixture of sweat, her oily sex-musk, my smeared cum, her own milk, and the copious lubricant of her own cunt. Her gait was changed; she almost waddled from the burden of a ripe belly enormously full with another load of my healthy, vigorous children - she seemed almost nine-months gravid with twins.

"Mmm...Grow quickly, my daughters, and make room in my womb for more; your father's work is not nearly done!" She rubbed her gently pulsing belly sensuously. I guess I should be flattered; but....the screen...what was on it? Though it was an alien language, I had been exposed to much of their nomenclature, and in a sudden burst of insight I began to recognize details...

A string of sharp, angular symbols..I'd seen that sequence before....yes! My own penis-identification serial number! I'd seen it on a Coit'ii's belly not long ago! There were more digits under it, probably numerals...and Suzi was making adjustments...adjusting...changing the numerals. In a flash of comprehension, I realized that she was downgrading my rate of ejaculations! Altering the reports of my sperm output! The truth was clear to me: Live spermatazoa being such a commodity, she was exploiting her position to secure more of my semen for herself! A lesser Coit'ii, Angel had been arrested for the crime of giving me a blowjob - for the loss of valuable sperm that could have been sold to hundreds of millions of others in their salacious empire!I supposed such corruption was to some extent inevitable with great power. This was probably standard for Elite Coit'ii; lying...embezzling...falsifying to secure more men, more sperm for themselves - allowing them to outbreed their peers and have a greater power-base to call upon for political maneuvering. Probably happened all the time. And it seemed her Time had come; after finishing her adjustments she hurried off into an adjoining chamber - and I could hear her grunting, moaning, squealing and knew she was birthing the new Coit'ii I had sired. Would these spawn retain some vestige of humanity? How much of my DNA would be useful to this species? But it wasn't that we had a unique trait this race needed; what mattered to them was quantity, not quality. They had already mated with races stronger, smarter, and with more unique abilities...but human seed would magnify everything. The race would become mightier, and Suzi would gain in status each time I impregnated her....more and more power... It gave me a lot to think about as I pretended to sleep.

**********

Something was in the air. Though stud-slaves were not routinely informed of...anything, I could tell for several days that something big was happening...there was one word I heard whispered among the gossiping workers as they went about their errands, casually mimicking the sexual fantasies of their captives. One word....

Judgement.

I wondered if my cerebral implant was working properly, because each alien I overheard during the next few days seemed to anticipate this coming event with glee. I had also learned of a new, standard pheromone they could produce during conversation, a smooth, sweet coconut scent... it seemed to signify expectant glee!

I saw Dr. Cox again, her face appeared on a floating screen on the wall as a force bubble shuttled me towards what I presumed was the next contestant on my Mating Docket.

"Dr. Cox, it's been - "

"I tried to stop them;" she interrupted.

"You mean the sex - I never - "

"I tried to convince them that your brain was of more value in its native state, but the military has overode my objections...it seems the demand for your cum is growing greater and you..."

"and I what?"

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers