33 Years Is a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

"Hi, Dan." He heard a voice. Glancing in, he saw Sarah sitting there. It had been almost two months since he had last seen her.

"Oh, hello." He kneeled down next to the window to chat with her.

She asked how he had been, all the usual. Their banter was light and happy, easy, just like it had always been between them. He was just about to ask her if he could call when he heard a voice behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing, bud?"

Dan stood up. The man driving was back.

"Sorry, I was just....we are old friends."

"Yea, well, she is with me. Just do your damned job." He gave Dan a menacing stare.

Dan glanced at Sarah, she just shrugged and looked away. He finished up and went inside his office.

___________________________________________

26 years is also almost a lifetime. Dan's life went on, he met and married a nice young woman named Lee. She was tall, slender and easy to be with. Two kids came along, Todd and Sheila. There were the good times and bad, the usual illnesses they nursed the kids through. There was a small house, they outgrew that, then a larger one, finally they moved to a small acreage in the country.

Todd became a fine strapping young man, they both cried the day he boarded the airplane for a war thousands of miles away. Sheila was off to college the next Fall.

It was just a few months later when Lee began to show signs of not being happy. There had always been an undercurrent of that but two children to care for fill a life right up. Once they were grown and gone it was like everything was different.

Life became boring, every day was the same.

Both Dan and Lee knew it, too. They kept up the pretense for a few months, until finally one day she sat down across from him and said she was leaving.

Dan was torn between not really minding and wanting her to stay. He had begun to realize when she had suddenly gone on a furious diet, her tall and slender body had become what is politely called "matronly" over the years.

Then she began to exercise, in a few short months she was right back to the 135 pounds she had weighed when they met. She colored her hair to hide the spackles of grey, her manner of dress changed to bright colored dresses, nice slacks with pretty blouses.

Dan knew.

The divorce was almost peaceful, the truth is that he and Lee were friends. That was what it had actually been all along, friends. Their lovemaking had started out at a furious pace, then it became once a week on Saturday, then it slipped to being a rare event.

There really wasn't any excitement in their union, and neither one of them ever had any kind of involvement with others. They were just...married, sharing life and kids and assets.

After the property sale and the splitting of assets were done, Dan found himself fairly well off. He and Lee had put money aside in the stock market regular as clockwork for years, mostly at her urging. There had been a high tech boom and their splitup came at what turned out to be close to the high point of the market. One fund was up over 1000%, several others were close to that.

Same for the property, the rental house in town sold for an easy 10 times what they had paid for it, the country property did almost as well. The small acreage and house they had paid just $75,000 for sold for nearly a half million which surprised Dan.

Lee had been the one to see opportunity, Dan just went to work and ran his fueling station, nothing much ever changed there. He didn't even really have any regrets, the wife he had had for so many years now was almost like a memory of something that happened to someone else.

Money was not now an issue. Dan still went in every day to the gas station even though he had no real need to. He now owned the property, after long since buying it out from the first independant oil company he leased from. Then he had picked up a franchise with another larger company, all was just fine.

The repair shop he had run was long gone, now it was soda pop and beer, chips, things like that.

Then the next development came, it was a surprise out of the clear blue sky. Dan was checking his emails on the computer in his office, he saw one he didn't recognize, almost deleted it.

Then curious, he clicked on it.

It was from Patty. It was a short and happy message, mentioning her three kids, that she ran a real estate company now, and that she was single again. She added that she was "fairly well off" and "planning a vacation."

It ended with "Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing."

That vision from so many years before, never forgotten completely, popped into his head. The young girl, barely eighteen, sliding the overly hot plate across the counter towards him, that impish grin on her face.

It caused a reaction in his lower body, something that had actually become a bit of a rare event.

Dan hit "reply", it took him over an hour of typing, then deleting, then typing again to get his response right.

"Hi! Nice to hear from you, I am happy you are doing well. Nothing much changed here except I am single again myself, the kids are all grown. I am still running the old gas station, and doing fine. Dan"

Her reply was almost instant, she told him she was going to be in town for a week, perhaps they could "do lunch?"

Dan agreed to that, he made a date to pick her up at the airport.

______________________________________________

Thirty-three years is a long time. Dan sat nervously in the airport parking lot, he could see the big jets coming in and leaving. It had been many years since he was on an airplane himself, he had found out quickly that they wouldn't let him wait anywhere near the unloading ramp, or even park anywhere close. So he sent an email from his laptop, telling her which parking spot he would be waiting in.

The jet he knew must be the one she was on came in, it was just a few minutes later when he got the message telling him she was picking up her bags and would be out in a few minutes. Dan got out of his car and paced awhile nervously, then he walked over to the end of the exit ramp into the lot.

He spotted her hair in the crowd first, there was no missing that mass of flowing red. Then she came down the ramp.

The slender young woman was gone, the round wire frame glasses were gone. It was replaced by a mid fifties woman easily 30 pounds heavier. The green eyes he remembered were now blue, contacts of course. The only thing that seemed the same was the hair and the huge expanse or bare breasts showing at the top of the pale green dress she wore.

Of course Dan should have expected that, but in his mind was still the vision of the slender young woman, so it came as a bit of a shock. His hand came up and brushed back his own hair, now more white than blonde and heavily receding. He knew he carried an extra 30 pounds of his own on his mid section.

He saw her eyes moving back and forth, she saw him and looked away, then realizing, she looked again. That familiar bright smile flashed across her lips, she dropped the single suitcase she was carrying and piled into his arms.

Dan knew instantly that there was no bra under there, it also popped into his head that there probably should be one. Then he led her to his car, they went for a quick lunch at a local buffet place he knew of that had a wonderful salad bar.

The conversation was easy, it was all about bringing each other up to date on everything. Bragging about their kids, the usual. After the meal, Dan asked her where she was staying.

"Just any hotel, I guess?"

"I have a spare room at my condo." He answered, almost instantly regretting saying that. While he was happy to see her, that undercurrent of the pain she had caused him was still there.

"That would be neat, if you don't mind." She gave him that familiar wicked grin he remembered from decades before.

They went and got into his car and drove over to the condo he now lived in. After the split with Lee, Dan had purchased the place, it was only six blocks from his place of business so he could just walk to work. He could have lived in any of the houses he owned, when the housing market started downhill he had pulled his excess money from funds since they were paying nearly nothing, and started buying up property for cash. The condo was just handy, plus it was nice. No lawns to mow, nothing to fix.

Foreclosures had made for some extremely good deals, one area no more than a half mile away had an entire block long row of similar houses, and Dan now owned all of them.

Once inside, Dan showed Patty the spare bedroom. There was a bath off to the side of it, the condo he owned was very nice. Patty looked around in appreciation.

"You seem to be doing very well." She smiled.

"Yes, comfortable I guess." He touched the button on the big screen TV, the cabinet opened and the news program he usually watched came on.

The new President was giving a speech, something about how much money the government was spending to create jobs to try and fix the mess the last President made.

Dan turned down the sound, started to head for his easy chair when Patty came out of the bedroom.

She was stark naked.

Dan blinked a couple of times, looking her up and down. He had thought from the way her body had looked in the dress that she would have rolls of fat but she didn't. She was thicker, heavier than he remembered. Her hips were wider, her bust larger, and her breasts each had a medium sag to them. There were no tan lines, she was light brown all over.

"Where do you keep the towels, Dan? I need to take a shower." She asked, that sly grin on her face.

"I...uhhh....they are in the cabinet in the bathroom, off to the right."

"You look surprised? Well, you have seen me naked before, it's no big deal." She turned and walked back into the bedroom.

Dan shook his head, sat down. Same old Patty, he thought. He heard the shower start, it ran for what seemed like an hour. He clicked the sound back on just in time to hear the new President say something about being on an "unsustainable course."

"No shit!" He thought to himself and turned the sound back down. The shower stopped, then a few minutes later Patty came out of the bedroom. She had a towel wrapped around herself, and was using another smaller towel to dry her hair. She plopped down on the couch across from him, leaving her legs open carelessly. He could see the patch of red pubic hair clearly, her vagina had lips more prominent than he remembered.

Dan could not stop himself from looking.

He felt himself starting to erect, and did his best to keep that from happening, to no avail. For some reason he just was not ready to take this to any next step, but Patty was sitting there all but nude, drying her hair and totally unconcerned about it.

Just like she always had been.

Dan took note of her face, the lines were fairly harsh. She looked like a middle aged woman that spent too much time in the Sun. Then the towel she had loosely tied at her bust slipped down, baring her left breast. She made no move to cover it back up. The way she was sitting made it point downwards, her bust was much larger than he remembered. As he watched, her nipple flattened out and looked softer, just like he had seen happen before.

He remembered being delighted when she looked like that.

She was still just as completely at ease with being naked as she always had been.

She caught his look.

"Two kids changes things." She grinned at him.

"Yes, I guess so." Dan answered, still trying his best to keep from becoming erect. Her comment about two kids went right over his head.

"I see everything still works for you!" She giggled.

Dan couldn't help but blush. Patty stood up, letting the towel drop to the floor. She walked across the room and squatted down in front of him, letting her legs spread out past each of his knees.

"Let me." She said, reaching for his pants. In very quick order she had both hands wrapped around him, stroking him to a full erection.

"I think you got even bigger!" She said, her fingers teasing the head with one hand while holding his foreskin drawn back with the other.

Then she leaned forward and took him in her mouth, something she had never done before when they were together. Dan felt his testicles tighten up, she quickened the pace and sucked down firmly, he had no way to control himself and he let fly. She didn't stop, just kept right on.

"God, I love to do this!" She said finally, leaning back, both hands still busy.

"Are you still as good at licking pussy as you used to be?" She giggled. Dan got the hint, pushed her back right there on the carpet and returned the favor. She climaxed much more quickly than he remembered, he felt himself erecting again as her full lips became more and more swollen. He slid up into position, she was wet and ready, her legs spread at what seemed to be an impossible angle. Dan's penis slid inside her easily, then her hips rolled upwards and she began to thrust at him. He felt her inner muscles begin to contract, she was having a vaginal orgasm!

He almost felt like he was young and strong again, virile. The woman before him faded into the slender sexual beauty he remembered, the fantasy was clear as a bell in his mind.

Dan just kept on, she was actually lifting him upwards with each motion of her hips. Then he could not hold back once again, he let fly over and over as she groaned deep in her throat.

It had been a very long time since Dan had had sex, the last time had been with his wife Lee, several months before they broke up. His life had evolved into one of solo sexuality, and he had resigned himself to that fate. There were women that came into his station from time to time that showed interest of course, but Dan didn't have any interest. They mostly all looked old to him.

"That was so good!" Patty muttered. Dan allowed himself to slide out of her, then he stood up. He reached for the damp towel she had dropped on the carpet, wiped himself quickly and handed the towel to her, She used it to catch the sperm dribbling out of herself, then wiped up.

"Now I need another shower!" She grinned, hopping up and heading for the bathroom. Dan was right behind her.

"I really didn't expect this." Dan told her later, as they lay cuddled up on the couch.

"I did!" She answered. "I never forgot how you were, it has been a fantasy of mine, being with you again."

"Really?" Dan responded, surprised.

"You gave me my very first orgasm. Then it took me a long time to learn how to have one...inside." Her hand was stroking back and forth on his upper leg.

"So how did you learn that?" He asked.

"I always had a fantasy..of you...when I was with someone. Then one day it just did and I have ever since. You and I got so close before, several times. I always loved you, Dan!"

Life took another of those sudden turns that seemed to be the way Dan's life always went. He went to work each day, came back to the condo to find Patty naked and ready to go. Sex became a daily occurance, some days several times.

Dan actually found that he was sore after the first couple of days but that soon passed. The one week she planned to stay became two, then a month.

Dan began to think about perhaps making it permanent, but while he was having fun he still was just not sure.

Back in a deep recess of his mind was that memory of coming home to find her gone, plus the times he knew for a fact that she had been with others and thought nothing of it at all.

One day he was making out the deposits for his rent checks, Patty seemed really interested in that, even going so far as to look over his shoulder at them.

"You really are doing good!" She smiled. After that, Dan was a bit more careful about keeping things to himself. The sex was good, she was fun to be around, but deep down inside he realized he just didn't trust her.

That undercurrent of something not being quite right, it was always there in the back of his mind. Those same old feelings he had had so many years before were still there.

The other thing was she showed no signs of going back home, to where her real estate business was. A couple of times he tried to talk to her about that but she always changed the subject, mentioning her staff on hand took care of everything.

Then a few times he came home and she wasn't there. When he asked her where she had been she always said shopping, but she didn't seem to make any purchases.

One day he came home early and she wasn't there again. He noticed her laptop was plugged in but closed, sitting on the coffee table. Usually she kept it in the spare bedroom, where she would sometimes go in the evenings. She never mentioned anything about what she was doing, and Dan had never asked.

Curious, he opened it and hit the button. It lit up in seconds, so he clicked on the email program. She was using outlook, and it was an older version.

He had it open in 30 seconds, the third password, "patty2091" was easy, just her name and the last four digits of her Social Security number. He opened the sent files, there was a string of emails to a person he knew was her daughter. There were a couple to addresses he didn't recognize, he opened them and found that she had been doing some online sex with a couple of guys. Then he opened one of the most recent to her daughter, feeling a bit guilty about snooping but he had a sickening feeling.

The first one he opened was a discussion back and forth, one line mentioned that she "Had him right where she wanted him" and that soon he would "pop the question."

The answer was a question about "How much he had" and Patty's answer that she had found over a dozen homes paid for and a pretty good cash flow.

He almost laughed when he read the line from her about being sure there was no prenuptual agreement.

Dan shut down the laptop, he could figure that part out.

Patty came home about an hour later, her eyes mildly widened when she saw her laptop sitting there but Dan kept a perfectly straight face. He had very carefully put it back exactly as he had found it. She gathered it up and moved it to the spare bedroom.

The next time Dan was alone he did some online searches on his own computer. It is amazing what a person can find out with a bit of effort. The real estate company that she claimed to own was actually owned by two brothers. She was just an agent. He found the 5 marriages and 5 divorces, each one ending up with her getting a pretty good chunk of assets. How much, he never did discover completely but that didn't matter. Each marriage seemed to last just 3 to 5 years.

There was one arrest for prostitution at age 21, another one at age 22. It seemed she had attempted a stint as one of those underground "massage" therapists.

Then there was the case of fraud that had gotten her a six months to a year stretch in jail in Idaho, out on good behavior in three months. That one had been just one year before she had contacted him.

He found the birth certificate of just the one daughter and one son. He remembered clearly her comment about three kids. It seemed there was nothing that was truth about Patty.

There was probably more but Dan saw no need to bother.

The next day he told her that maybe it was time for her to go home.

Patty looked at him in surprise.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I am more used to living alone. I mean, this was all fun but it has been almost two months. It's time for this to be over."

"What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you liked me?" She demanded, her face now angry. That line brought back some memories.

"Not a thing, Patty. Not a single thing. I just plan on keeping what I have. I have no intention of marrying you."

"You BASTARD! You think you can just fuck me and dump me?"

"Patty. You fucked me, not the other way around." Dan replied calmly.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers