4-4-4 Nobody at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw went ahead and fell to the floor of its own accord like I had never seen a naked woman in my life. Months without a woman, months sleeping platonically with the same woman, months being around only one woman. And not just that, too. Months of not jacking off every night because I never have a piece of privacy. Months of a woman who must long for an orgasm, being used to having them from men, and holding herself back. Months of sweating side-by-side, each day wondering if that was just the next day of the rest of our lives, and would we be together like that for years, and do we couple for the sake of having someone to be with despite supposedly hating each other?

So you can imagine what I was going through.

How silly do I look, standing, staring? Pretty darn silly, let me tell you. But this girl who was as mean as any, she looked at me with such compassion, like one of two virgins in the room that had as much of an idea of what to do next as the other person in the room. "Come here, Gains," she said.

Over here I come, believe you me. One step, a second, and I was within her reach. "Help me with my hair?"

I sat down on the bed next to her, and she handed her brush over and turned her back to me. I began brushing the long, smooth locks of eponymous hair. She always kept it neat and shining long after we ran out of soap to wash anything in. She sighed and leaned back into me, making me readjust her hair to her front side, where I continued to groom it between her breasts.

It took some doing, but I kept my hands where they belonged while I brushed her hair long after it was perfect. I couldn't bear to have her moist back parted from mine, to lose the heat from her body. The world isn't a perfect place, which makes perfect moments like these unimaginable. And sometimes they get even better. She began to sing to me.

It wasn't a song I recognized, and she wasn't exorcizing any particular depth of talent, but it soothed me to my soul, and her voice had a lush richness to it. She loved each melancholy word in whatever language she had chosen to serenade me with as though the words were setting her free from this forest prison, taking her to a higher plane where all was at peace and beauty.

With her head on my shoulder, she finished her song, and she opened her eyes, shining of pure gold, and looked longingly at me. Oh, how I used to hate that look, like every other girl who couldn't control her budding affections. Now, now is different. Somehow I had gained this woman's trust. My name ain't "Gains" for nothing, I suppose.

So like I said, she was giving me that look. Oh, how I had longed for that look, how I had dreamed of it and what I would do if I ever saw it. Too many options, actually. Makes a person stop and stare.

"Well?" she whispered, "What are you waiting for?"

I couldn't help myself but smile down on her. "Not waiting, memorizing. I'll never forget this."

My hands had settled on her stomach at some point during her song so I could be still and listen. Her hands covered mine, and still we stared together. But enough can be enough; there are things to do in a day, and we'd probably be missed soon if I didn't hurry. Blame it on my brain, but if nothing else, logic got me going.

I leaned in, and her eyes closed and her lips pursed like she was expecting me. Mine closed just before my lips made contact with hers, and at that moment I was feeling her body rather than seeing it, aware of her heartbeat, of her moisture, of her heat, of her passion. I could feel her skin tingling, her heart racing.

I kissed her more deeply and cupped her breasts, but she shook her head. "We don't have much time," she claimed, and she brought one of my hands down between her legs, which had been kept smooth with the use of a straight razor that had been a gift to me by, oddly enough, her brother Sam.

"I want to enjoy this moment," I insisted, continuing the kiss. I wanted to weigh her breasts, take time to tease them, perhaps make a few purple marks on her neck that she'd see the next morning when she checked herself out in her pocket mirror. "At least show me my birthday present," she whined. Her what? Oh; her hands were working at my shorts. The weather was turning down with the season; we were squeezing all the mileage we could out of our shorts before the looming doom of winter overtook us. I wore mine as little as possible since being around this beautiful creature inspired great hardness on my part and they did little to hide it. Come to think of it, it was the same for her, only she never hid her nipples with anything more than my old white shirt most of the time. A white shirt that often got water on it and was growing thinner by the day. Hmm.

She pulled my cock out of my shorts as I sank my finger into her pussy, wet and wanting. Her nipples seemed achingly hard. She was pleading me with her kisses; we were both impatiently moving faster. I had her turn over so we could kiss face-to-face, but she sunk down at once to suck on me.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed in about eight seconds. Either she was really good, or I simply hadn't had any for too long. She moved quite quickly on my cock, more like hungering one after all this time. I savored each moment of having a warm mouth envelop me again, but it was too much. "Stop, stop..."

"What's wrong?" she asked with a pang. She had been enjoying herself quite a bit.

"Umm... there's a lot stored up in me; with all modesty, I don't want you to drown. Lean back." I took over the pleasure by tasting her pussy for the first time. Shame we hadn't gotten around to it that one time at that one party or a million chances before or after, but somehow this was better. She seemed sweeter than a woman should be, eating nothing but natural fruits and meats for months on end.

She, like I, got worked up fast, and like her, I was licking her up into a frenzy before I knew what I was doing. But dammit, I hadn't had that taste in so long, I didn't want to stop. I knew then how she felt. "Okay, okay, enough," she panted. "Tonight, alright?"

I kissed her again, now on top of her, which was a very dangerous place to be in. It was supposed to be just for the moment, but her hand was encircling my cock and my fingers were working themselves in her pussy as we kissed, making us mad with our curse of control. We were working each other up furiously as though it was ourselves we were masturbating, trying desperately to end our half-year abstinence.

We pulled our hands away at the same time, but that left our genitals dangerously unprotected. I was sliding my cock along her stomach, and she was pushing her hips up into me, bringing her pussy up to wet my cock. She moaned as her clit made contact; she clutched onto my ass to grind us hard together, and damn if I didn't nearly squeeze her breasts off.

It happened so naturally, so innocently. There we were, kissing up a storm like two virgins naked in their parents' bed, and with just the right move here or there, her hips were just a little bit higher, mine a little bit farther back, and with one movement, I was sinking into her pussy.

I could go on and on about how good it felt to be inside a woman again, but it was nothing like that. I was having quick, shameless sex, and I was enjoying it. Sure, having gone without for a while made me more sensitive to it, and it's been a long time since I've worked up such an attraction to one girl to ultimately nail her in a big comfy bed. She was doing just as well as I was, creaming away and squeezing on my thrusting cock, thrusting her hips back at me, squeezing her eyes tight to let her fantasy take her over.

I kissed her naked skin as I fucked her, and she clawed my back. Then she was biting my shoulder and clamping her thighs around my sides. I was thrusting faster and faster, leaving behind the long-slow strokes in favor of maximizing my pleasure. I could hear her squealing. I gripped her shoulders and grunted, but she only bit harder. Then I came. Oh god, did I ever come. Great torrents, shall we say? All of it spewing out, and I'm a firm believer that if you don't use it, it stays in there, waiting for when you do. I felt it filling up inside her, getting her crazy wet and taking up all the room in her pussy.

She was motionless, and then so was I. We shared a good lie-in for a moment, but a job was a job. I got up, she got up after me, and we reached for our clothes.

I was back in my pants and shirt before I turned around, and there she was, standing there in my open shirt and unzipped shorts. I grabbed her by the shoulders. I kissed her furiously. I molested her. One hand under the shirt she had stolen from me, one slid down under her shorts. She was kissing me in return without hesitating, and without I knew what I was up to I had pushed the shirt back off her shoulders, pushed her back onto the bed, and pulled her shorts off her long legs.

I dove myself right back into that pussy. I didn't care that I could taste my own cum; not like having an aversion to it helps matters many. She just tasted wet to me, which made me eat her harder. She was moaning and writhing away without sign of holding me back like before, then her thighs were gripping my head, she had me by the hair, and she took a great bite of pillow to prevent herself screaming out as she came hard, thrusting her hips up into my face. It must've taken about two minutes.

Figuring there wasn't any time to waste, I kept on wasting time. No chance was I giving up this pussy, so I kept on eating her out, and she kept on swearing at me, kept goading me into licking her harder, making her come more. And she came again, and again and again, and finally I jabbed some fingers up into her to play with all the secret spots hidden inside a woman. Again she came, only this time she shoved me away, claiming she couldn't take another bite.

So I climbed up onto the bed with her and shoved my cock in her face. Unlike before, this time she licked it and kissed it like that's what it was there for, hardly sucking on it at all. Spent more time sucking my thighs or my balls, really. She kissed my stomach, too. Actually, I was wondering when she finally was going to suck on it.

I had to grab her by the ears and force my cock into her mouth, and the little skut looked up at me with big innocent eyes, which only made me thrust hard, and suck she did. It took me about eight minutes to get off, but she was patient, constantly trying to suck my balls instead, constantly making me want my cock in her mouth.

She drank my cum down and collapsed onto the bed. "I needed that," she sighed.

"Ditto. Smoke? Wait, nevermind. Hot bath?"

"Did that. Cock."

"You said you was tired."

"Give me 'till tonight."

"Deal."

We got dressed again. When we were back outside wrangling the rascals (who hadn't gotten up to anything interesting at all in our absence), I noticed Sally had a conspicuous drizzle leaking down her leg. Oh well.

Trick was, there wasn't much to do once we got ourselves out the bed and outdoors. The kids were rather sore from playing (and rather burned out from thinking; this round had been played with several complicated mathematical sequences which had to be figured out before moving a player forward on the strategic playing field) and went about sitting inside for warmth and recreating themselves in a more calm manner before dinner; they usually read what books we brought with us or whatever.

Sally looked at me with a shrug and a smile. I recognized in there a look that belied her mutual desire to mine to run back where we were hiding, but we had chores to do. Dinner to serve, hands to clean, all that. But first, she pulled me around the corner. "We're gonna disappear for a minute, yeah?" she shouted to the junior tremoultuoustists-at-large.

"Just came back for a quick check is it?" one shouted back. "We'll be fine; you guys go have your romantic evening."

I made to appear rather bashful, but Salamandy just struck him down with a look and a sharp word that made him return to his business. "You okay, Gains?" she asked of me once we got around to the front of the lodge. We tended to avoid that place and its road and the that brought us here, another taboo that had been avoided.

I gave her a look, as one is wont to do when asked such a thing after such an experience. "Why wouldn't I be? That was..."

"It was, wasn't it?" Now it was her turn to blush. I have to say, I like that shade on her. "Derrick, I... mmmfg!"

When I heard her say my first name for the first time, I just had to kiss her. Like maybe what we had done was only a one-time thing, but you don't understand. It's been "Gains this," "Gains that," for the past half year or more. And all the kids called me "Sensei" in some joke I never got in on. To finally hear my first name, and from her lips, after all this time, it spoke of a certain sensuality between us that I just had to take advantage of.

She accepted my kiss and returned it. It was a soothing feeling, as though I'd be able to kiss her whenever I wanted. Kind of like having a girlfriend, even if that girlfriend fit the bill for the fabled "last woman on Earth", who seemed to epitomize the one woman the man in question wanted least to be around.. And for once, I didn't feel like I was cheating on anybody. Not my "girlfriend" Cindy, not her twin Sara, not my sister Becky, and not my landlady Reoren. Sally and I, we were Sally and Gains, simply the fact of the matter. No, we were Mandy and Derrick.

What I'm trying to say here is that it's this point in time that I felt something of a turnaround in my life because of the most unlikely of women. It brings quite a big smile to my face, and she saw it.

"Fine, grin all you want," she giggled from the kiss, "but I saw you looking morose earlier."

I held her by the hands because I wanted to, and she accepted that too. "Maybe once in a while the reality of the situation is..."

"Reality, nothing," she scoffed. "You love it here. It bugs me, actually. I can't figure out who would actually choose this of all places to..."

"I didn't choose it," I insisted. "And who says I love it here?"

"Look at you! You've been smiling since you got here. You and I didn't see too much of each other back in the day, but you didn't smile as much in the whole time as you do in one day here."

"Okay, I admit that being around these kids is rather uplifting. They don't complain and they're good about doing what needs to be done. And you, you've been miraculous." She blushed yet again. "If it wasn't for you..."

"Me? I was trained for survival, but so were all of them. You're the one that brings a smile to their faces. You bring a smile to my face."

I could tell right away that she had said more than she meant to. She averted her eyes, but I drew her face back to me. She kissed me, and all those little fluttery butterflies that go off in your stomach on your first kiss came fluttering back to life to make me feel all silly. Funny, I thought they'd all died when my first girlfriend finished with me.

"I know about your sister."

"Oh hell, not that again." What was over was over. "I don't want you to worry about it, okay? If you think you did wrong, then apologize to whatever higher power you report to, but just come back here after you do, okay? You've done no wrong by me and I'm not the best person there is myself."

"Pull your chatter off before it gets you into trouble, Gains. I mean about you and your sister at the party, about the rape case."

"Oh, that." I pulled myself free from her hand and sat on one of those logs by the road that people put by roads so a person can sit on them while waiting for whatever there is travels down roads like that. Sally came after me and took the next foot of log, grabbing my hand back up.

"You still think about it, don't you?"

"Why should I?" I answered as briefly as I could. "It's over now."

"Why should you? Because it was traumatizing enough to send you running out of the damn country is why. I think you care about her, but she... what? Spurned you? She's afraid of you? What's going on between you two?"

"What's supposed to go on between us? We're brother and sister." Why was I snapping at her? Because I was afraid of something, probably.

"Like everyone in Rotterdale doesn't know you wanted to get in her pants. My brother's been in mine; it's not that big a deal." She turned my face to hers to look into my eyes. "What bothers me is that you seem to care about her. You do, don't you?"

"She wouldn't even talk to me," I said in a half-sob. "Even two weeks later until it was time for us to go, she wouldn't talk to me, even to tell me she was alright."

I don't know how she did it, but she got me to break down, to cry about my sister. So much for telling myself I was over it, neh? Facts were, for those of you who read ahead, Becky had chosen to set the record for most frat boys fucked fasted in the history of the United States. We couldn't have been at that party for more than three hours, and it was slotted to go three days long. But she was upstairs in a flash, running through them two-by-two. Me, I suppose I overreacted when I saw her lying there at the end of a very long, very male, line.

It hurt me, yeah. Not like I thought my sister was in danger; no, that was only towards the end when some guy tried to turn a two-by-two line into three-by-three. I wasn't hurt because my sister liked sex as much as me, and it didn't have anything to do with me having a crush on her or wanting her to myself. What I realized after stupid Mandy badgered me to death was that she cared for her body so little, cared for love so little, that she'd give herself to anyone and everyone who had the patience to wait in line rather than someone like me who would be good for her heart as well as her body.

"Maybe it never occurred to her that you'd think she wasn't. Maybe she was mad at you for butting into her business."

"She was being...!" I stopped myself before I said too much, but it was just what she'd been waiting for.

"Are you so sure?"

"What are you accusing her of?"

"Of liking sex, Gains. That's her name too, isn't it? 'Gains'? I hear they're rather prolific in bed, the Gainses. Or are you the only one in the family that's allowed to get strange?"

"What does that even mean, 'get strange'?"

"It's a... nevermind. I just thought maybe you'd want to talk about it after all this time. Like maybe I was worth talking to about your personal life."

Now that was hitting below the belt. I oughta...

"Guys, when're you making dinner?" The rascal put in charge of finding us wouldn't leave us alone, and we had to leave our whatever-it-was unfinished that we could go keep these brats alive. Hmm... "Brats at a Bar". Sounds catchy, except for the obvious flaw.

It made me wonder about home for the first time in a long time, seriously wonder. About Jill, really. Jill and the bar. Reoren, I missed her, but she had a pretty sensible head around her; she'd make it fine without me. And then there were my fellow droogs. How many hours had we wasted away in that bar? Now they never even went.

Or did they? They had started to thin out once I started working there and all our sisters seemed to steal their seats. I knew Becky never liked the place, only showing up to get on my nerves, and Sadie had too much cheerleader practice to be hanging out there. That left Salamandy, who was here with me. So naturally I wondered about Jill, who I imagined began to wonder why all of a sudden there was nobody at the bar.

**************

Like we always do, we got everybody fed off whatever meat and vine-ripe goodies there were around. Always food to be found no matter where you are, just depends on your training and experience. Salamandy had a hunting license as part of her terms for graduating from the Garden, and the rest of the kids we brought with us were eleven and twelve, darn close to graduating themselves. And don't forget the delicious bounty of water that was all we had to drink.